剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I tail him to where he's laying his head. Downtown high-Rise.
我跟踪他到他住处 市区的大楼
Name's on the lease, too. No attempt to hide it.
租约上是本名 没有藏头藏尾
I get up early next morning, follow him from his door to a lunch meeting...
第二天我早起 跟踪他到一个午餐会...
With the state senator.
跟州议员共餐
Same one with the bagman we bounced the last time around.
就是上次被我们抓包那个
Couple of white guys at the table, too, nobody i read.
桌上还有几个白人 我都不认识
And all the while, stringer's using his cell phone...
Stringer时不时会打手♥机♥...
Making calls in front of these suits like it ain't no thing.
若无其事的在几个西装革履的家伙 面前打电♥话♥
Shit, i even rang it up myself.
靠 我甚至自己打了个
Got his number from an admissions form.
从招生表中弄来的号♥码
The number wouldn't be 844-7393?
那号♥码不会是8447393吧
I had prez pull the b and b property assessments...
我让Prez从巡回法庭要来了...
And land transfers from circuit court.
BB的财产评估和土地转让协议
Some of the paperwork asked for a contact number.
某些文件要求电♥话♥号♥码
So i'm not surprised our boy's using his cell phone so freely.
因此这孩子如此自在地 使用电♥话♥也不奇怪了
Those, right there, are the incoming and outgoing numbers on his phone.
这些是他接听和拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
And damn near all of them are downtown exchanges.
几乎所有的都是市区交易所的
Architectural firms, city licensing...
建筑公♥司♥ 城市许可证申请...
Attorneys, zoning offices.
律师行 城市规划办公室
Even campus exchanges over at bccc.
甚至还有商会的校园交易所
You saying he's right?
你说他是清白的?
I'm saying the phone is right.
我说他的电♥话♥是清白的
Account information confirms he's had that number listed...
账户信息表明他这个号♥码...
For quite a while.
用好一阵了
Nice work.
干得好
Maybe the cell phone is clean because he's keeping it.
也许因为他要保留那号♥码 所以那号♥码是清白的
If it was dirty, it'd probably be a burner.
如果是干些勾当 可能会用即弃的
Disposables.
一次性的
The latest in yo-Tech.
Yo-Tech的新产品
They make a couple of calls with a burner, throw it away.
他们用即弃手♥机♥打几个电♥话♥就扔掉
Go on to the next phone, do the same.
再换一部 继续这样
There's more of those things laying around the streets of west baltimore...
在西Baltimore 这些东西在街上到处都是
Than empty vials.
比小瓶还多
Well, how the fuck you supposed to get a wire up on that?
这东西他妈的怎么监听
Yeah, well, first it was payphone and pagers.
是啊 先是公用电♥话♥和呼机
Then it was cell phones and face-To-Face meets. Now this.
接着是手♥机♥和面谈 现在是这个
The motherfuckers do learn.
这些混球真学得乖
Every time we come at them, they learn and adjust.
每次我们要抓到他们 他们就学习并改变
So...
这么说...
Stringer's out of reach. You know, a couple of years ago...
逮不到Stringer 你们知道 几年前...
When they were buying up all that downtown real estate...
当他们买♥♥进市区的房♥地♥产♥...
I thought they were buying it to flip it...
我以为他们是买♥♥来等联邦的资金到位...
And get the cash when the federal payout money lands...
政♥府♥征用房♥产时...
And the properties are condemned.
转手套现
Bell and barksdale haven't sold any of it. They're buying more, in fact...
Bell和Barksdale从没卖♥♥过 他们还继续买♥♥ 事实上...
And applying for building permits.
还申请了建筑许可
Seems that stringer bell is worse than a drug dealer.
看样子Stringer Bell比毒贩更坏
He's a developer.
他是个开♥发♥商
Jesus, fuck, he's really legit?
老天 他真的合法?
Well, you real police.
你也是个真的警♥察♥
Now that he's out in the open, why don't you pull him up and ask him?
既然他现在公开化了 你干嘛不拉他出来问问
You need a few days, i'll stall daniels. But after that...
你要几天时间 我可以拖住Daniels 但那之后...
You come home with a case we can use...
你拿个我们能办的案子回来...
Or you swallow your goddamn pride and rejoin this unit.
否则就咽下你那该死的自尊回到组织里来
How you doing, donette?
你好吗 Donette?
"I'm fine, string. I missed you, baby."
"我很好 String 我想你 宝贝"
Look, i'm sorry for not returning them calls.
听着 我很抱歉没回你电♥话♥
"Sorry" don't keep my bed warm at night.
"抱歉"不会在夜里温暖我的床
Shorty, i been running.
美女 我东奔西走
Ain't like i'm trying to shut you out.
我不是想疏远你
I just got business to attend to, you know?
只是有生意要做 知道吗
Do you know how it feels to be alone out here?
你知道孤单一人在这什么感受吗
Police coming to my door, and i got no one to stand beside me.
警♥察♥找上门来 却没人在我身边
You say the detective left you a card?
你说警探给你留了张名片?
Man say d'angelo wasn't no suicide.
他说D'angelo不是自杀
Something about the way the marks was on his neck.
他脖子上的痕迹什么的
He said d could have been murdered and shit.
他说D可能是被谋杀的
Sit down.
坐下
Now listen to me.
听我说
Everyone in them walls know who avon is.
牢里的人都知道Avon是谁
Ain't nobody gonna do his nephew.
没人敢动他的侄子
All right?
好吗
Now, as far as you and me go...
而我们的情况...
I did you wrong by keeping you at arm's length...
跟你保持距离是我的错...
But it ain't gonna be like that no more.
但我不会再这样了
Oh, yeah.
噢耶
God made that.
上帝造化
Couldn't be no accident.
不会是意外
So why am i on your tab tonight? Tell the truth.
你干嘛今晚请客 说实话
I dare that to walk by me again. She better not.
她最好别再从我旁边经过
Why you buying, bunk?
你为什么请客 Bunk?
I got two dead...
死了俩...
In what feels like a drug rip up in pimlico.
像是在Pimlico发生毒品纠纷
And the young 'uns out on the scene, they seem to know this omar fella by sight.
现场的年轻人貌似认出了Omar的人
I need omar, jimmy.
我要Omar Jimmy
Again? Jesus, bunk.
又来? 老天 Bunk
Yeah.
是啊
Fuck it, then.
去他的
Number three?
3号♥方案?
No, that worked for you last time. The blonde at the juke.
这法子你上次用过了 就音乐酒吧那个金发美女
Oh, i really liked her.
噢 我真喜欢她
Everybody likes everybody when they're kissing.
接吻时人都会喜欢对方
But no, my friend down there...
但不了 那边的朋友...
She's a number two, i think.
我想该用二号♥方案
And when it comes up, my mother passed. A week ago.
待会要是问起来 就说我妈一周前过世了
And i'm having a little trouble getting over it.
我不太能接受现实
That's why i'm feeling so blue tonight.
所以我今晚很抑郁
Okay, your mom's dead and you're sad. Yeah.
好吧 你妈过世了 你很悲伤 对
You my boy.
真是我死党
The same way.
一样
My mom died about a week ago, and...
我妈一周前过世了...
Yo. What's up, boss?
嘿 你好啊 老大?
You got the phone receipts from the virginia run?
你从Virginia Run拿到电♥话♥账单了吗
All right.
好
From now on, i want you to deal with these.
从今以后 你来处理这些
All right.
好的
If my man bernard doing it like we said and making them runs...
如果Bernard 按照我们说的做 让他们运转起来...
Then i don't wanna have to deal with this no more.
我就不想再管这些了
For sure.
好的
And if donette call me... I know.
还有如果Donette打给我... 我知道
Tell that bitch you busy. No.
告诉那贱♥货♥你很忙 不
I'm gonna take the call.
我要接电♥话♥
Ronnie?
Ronnie?
Ronnie, ronnie!
Ronnie Ronnie
Rhonda!
Rhonda
He was strongly suspected to have ordered or caused the deaths...
他严重涉嫌指使并导致了...
Of over a dozen individuals. Suspected.
多人死亡 涉嫌
It's rumor and innuendo.
这是谣言和含沙射影
There isn't one new allegation in this letter that wasn't already raised...
这封信里没有一项指控不是...
By the assistant state's attorney at the time of the trial.
州助理检察官在庭审上提出的
And given my client's superlative record during his incarceration...
鉴于我当事人去年在这一监狱监禁期间...
And given his notable role in identifying the source of the overdose deaths...
的良好记录 鉴于他指证服药过量死亡事件...
At this facility last year...
始作俑者的忠诚表现...
I respectfully ask that you honor our existing agreement...
我恭敬地请求你们依照既定协议...
And approve mr. Barksdale's early release.
准许Barksdale先生提早获释
That's bullshit!
胡说八道
Hold your comments, trooper.
少作评论 长官
We made a commitment, counselor.
我们承诺过 律师
And given what this institution was dealing with a year ago...
鉴于一年前这一机构所面对的情况... 现在完全该兑现
Rockefeller! Rockefellers on the spot!
Rockefeller Rockefellers上市
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表