剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
All quiet today?
今天都挺太平?
Keeping it like that, boss.
不会出什么篓子 头儿
We rule where we stand.
有我们在就没问题
Police sitting on all corners over these parts.
这些地方的各个角落都有警♥察♥
Likely because we been dropping bodies.
很可能是因为我们抛尸来着
Yeah, they do like that.
是啊 他们就是这样
But, you know, tomorrow some other nigga'll stop a bullet somewhere else...
但是 你知道 明天就会有个黑人在别的什么地方中枪...
and then they'll go stand on a new spot.
那时他们就换地方蹲点儿了
Boy Marlo closed up shop.
Boy Marlo把商店关了
Word is, he wholesaling his packages for now.
道上说 他现在搞批发了
He don't have no crews out here at all?
他现在外面都没马仔了?
How about his avenue corners?
他街角的生意怎么办?
Nigga give up quick, didn't he?
那黑鬼闪得够快的 是吧?
Damn, I was just beginning to respect the little motherfucker for showing heart.
妈的 我刚开始有点尊敬这小王八蛋的忠心
All right, listen.
好了 听着
When them police roll out, y'all step in there and take my corners.
他们警♥察♥一滚 你们就都过去夺回我的地盘
I'm on it, B.
我办事你放心 B
Cheese steaks from Bill's.
Bill's的乳酪牛排
Nah, I did that Tuesday, man.
不去 我周二刚吃过 兄弟
Fuck it then, you pick.
操 你选吧
No, fuck me.
不是吧 我他妈见鬼了
What?
怎么了?
Mope in the truck.
开车闲逛的那个
What about him?
他怎么了?
Think I locked him up.
我好像抓过他
Yeah? Yeah. Avon what'shisface?
是吗? 是啊 叫Avon啥啥的?
Big player from the projects.
帮会里的大佬
He was the target on that detail I worked a couple of years back,
他是我几年前所在分队的主要目标
the one I told you about.
我跟你说起过
Motherfucker's out already.
混♥蛋♥已经出来了
Why, what'd he pull?
怎么 判了他几年?
Oh, six, eight years. Who the fuck can remember?
哦 6年还是8年 谁他妈还记得?
And he's out in two?
他关了两年就出来了?
Maybe I got the years wrong.
也许我记错刑期了
My point is, guy's an asshole. Locked him up, is all.
我要说的是 那家伙是个混♥蛋♥ 把他关起来 就这样
Pit B from the market.
市场的二号♥人物?
See, now you're thinking like police.
看吧 现在你像个警♥察♥一样思考了
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第三季 第7集
Change in plan.
计划有变
Bell, you recognize.
Bell 你认识
Second target is a Marlo Stanfield...
第二个目标是Marlo Stanfield...
who's apparently warring with Bell for the West Side corners.
很显然 他在和Bell争夺西边的地盘
What about Kintel Williamson?
那Kintel Williamson呢?
That case is on hold for now.
那个案子现在暂停调查
On hold?
暂停调查?
We just managed to ID the cell phones on two of his people.
我们刚查出他两个手下的电♥话♥
Be that as it may... I mean, why not take a few more weeks...
尽管如此... 我是说 为什么不再给几个星期...
so we can put together that we got on Kintel, you know?
我们就能搞定从Kintel那里 得到的线索 你知道吗?
We send the case to grand jury and then we start up this West Side case.
我们把这案子送交大陪审团 然后再着手办西区这个案子
Otherwise, we wasted more than two months...
不然 我们就浪费了两个多星期...
Change of target comes to us from the Commissioner and the Deputy Ops.
让我们改变调查目标 是局长和副局长的意思
The Department is in a reactive mode
警局现在要先发制人
trying to get the murder rate down by any means necessary.
采取一切必要手段来 降低谋杀发生率
Kintel was dropping bodies two months ago.
Kintel两个月前抛尸
Today, it's the West Side that's got the bosses spinning.
现在是西区让头儿们焦头烂额
Look, I know y'all thought it was nothing for me to sit on that roof...
听着 我知道 你们都觉得我整天地蹲在屋顶上...
day after 90-degree day...
顶着烈日躲着成群的虫子之类的...
dodging swarms of cicadas and shit, but, damn, this is fucked up!
没什么了不起 但是 该死的 这是功亏一篑
And all the assets work I did on Kintel,
所有我对Kintel有价值的调查
his cars, his cash flow...
他的车 他的资金流动...
just put that in a drawer?
都直接扔进抽屉了?
Someday, I wanna work for a real police department.
总有一天 我要为真正的警♥察♥局工作
Just to see how the fuck they do it, you know?
就看他们办的事有多操蛋 你知道吗?
McNulty.
McNulty
In my office.
到我办公室来
Hey, Prez, can you run something out for me?
嘿 Prez 能帮我查点东西吗?
What?
什么?
I need to know who rented this room
我要知道谁订了这个房♥间
in the downtown Hilton, Thursday before last.
在市中心的Hilton 上上周四
Who rented the room? hmm.
谁订了这个房♥间? 嗯哼
Address, credit card details, whatever you can pull.
地址 信♥用♥卡♥记录 所有你能查到的
How's it fit with the case?
这和案子有什么关系?
It's hard to say just yet.
现在还不好说
Hey, my man. I'm done mowing.
嘿 伙计 我修剪完了
So?
所以呢?
I figured I'd use this
我想我应该用这个
to edge the weeds around the fence.
沿着栅栏把草坪边缘修剪一下
It's gas-powered.
这要用汽油
Means I gotta prime it.
那我用着没问题
You ain't gotta school me but once.
你教我一遍就行了
Get some water before you go back out there.
先喝点水再接着干吧
All right.
好吧
You been going hard at it.
你干活很卖♥♥力
You keep showing up at the spot, I'll keep putting you on.
你一直在合适的时候出现 我就会一直用你
Good, 'cause I ain't got nothing else.
好啊 反正我也一无所有
You walked back through them old doors, didn't you?
你是从老地方回来的 对吧?
Tried to.
是试过去那里
Yeah. I had took you for gone.
嗯 我还以为你不会回来了
Man, parole officers,
老兄 那些保释官
employment agencies.
职业介绍所
Shit, I just felt like I was an interruption to their lunch break.
妈的 我觉得自己好像 打扰了他们午休似的
No family?
没有家人吗?
None besides my grandmother.
除了我奶奶没别人了
She put me up in her basement.
她留我在地下室过夜
That's plenty to ask of the old girl right there.
这要求对那老人来说也挺过分的了
You could use somebody to talk to besides your grand-moms.
除了你奶奶 你还可以找别人谈谈
What about one of them social worker types?
他们那些社工呢?
I hooked up with one dude.
我和一哥们儿来往过
He was cool.
他人挺不错的
But, I wasn't ready.
不过 我还没准备好
You look like you're ready now.
现在你看起来准备好了
I mean, you found an ear to bend, you wouldn't have to talk to me.
我是说 你要是能找个人聊聊 就不用跟我说了
Shit, I know you gonna get tired of looking at my ugly-ass grill.
妈的 我知道你会看烦了我这丑货
Drink that too fast, you'll cramp up.
喝这么快 你会抽筋的
You're asking? I am.
你问我? 是的
Lieutenant, I didn't... Because I got no problem changing targets
队长 我没有... 我对改变调查目标没意见
if that's what the bosses tell me to do.
如果是上头让我这么做
Unless it's personal, like when Kima got shot...
除非这涉及到个人 像Kima中枪的时候...
I don't care where we spend our time and money.
那样的话 我会不惜一切代价
Bell, Williamson, whoever. It's all just police work to me.
Bell也好 Williamson也好 无论是谁 对我来说都只是警务工作
And I understand that people above my pay grade...
而且我明白 那些工资等级比我高的人...
have the right to make decisions that are theirs to make.
有权做出他们的决定
And if they're wrong? Then they're wrong.
如果他们错了呢? 那他们就是错了
And time will tell, won't it?
时间会证明一切 不是吗?
Now, I'm asking you for the truth.
现在 我要你告诉我真♥相♥
You went to Colvin behind my back.
你背着我去找Colvin
I'd have gone to the devil himself.
我得自己去虎穴啊
Which way you were standing, Lieutenant,
你做出什么选择 队长
had not a fucking thing to do with it.
跟我屁关系都没有
You piece of shit.
你这个混♥蛋♥
I did it 'cause it had to be done.
我必须这么做
Just like it had to be done two years ago when we were first detailed.
就像两年前我们 第一次被分派的时候一样
Stringer was the target then, he's still the target now.
我们那时候要抓Stringer 现在也一样
Lieutenant, you know,
队长 你知道吗
as bosses go, you're better than most...
在上头看来 你出类拔萃...
and I know you went out of your way to get me off that boat.
我也知道你特意把我从航务处调出来
I know that, but now we're back on the right man.
我都知道 但现在我们一定要抓住这个人
Detective McNulty.
McNulty警探
When the cuffs go on Stringer,
等一抓着Stringer
you need to find a new home.
你就另谋高就吧
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表