剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
So, Lieutenant, you got an "attaboy" from the Deputy today, huh?
警督 副局长今天给你戴了朵小红花 嗯?
It cost me my wiretap, though.
却害我丢了整条监听线
Still, it's good work over in the Eastern.
不过东区还是做得不错
Knocking down a drug war.
阻止了一场毒品火拼
Yeah, he's gonna do the same thing for me up on Park Heights.
他也要在Park Heights替我做同样的事
I got this Kintel Williamson character who needs some fixing.
我要收拾收拾一个叫Kintel Williamson的家伙
And Rawls promised me Daniels and his unit for about a month or so.
Rawls答应我 让Daniels 和他小队过来协助一个月左右
You're getting quite the rep there, kiddo.
你可是声名在外啊 小子
So, Stan, what's your plan for the Southeast?
Stan 你东南区准备怎么办
How you gonna give Rawls his numbers?
怎么给Rawls要的数字啊?
I don't know. Flex squads on the corners...
不知道啊 让机动小队出击
foot patrols in the Perkins Homes, overtime out the ass.
在Perkins Homes加班巡逻
And if that don't work, cheat on the stats.
如果这还搞不定 就只好在统计上做文章了
So what say you?
你怎么样
Shit, me? I'm going to 12-hour shifts on the weekend, man.
我? 周末还得值12小时的班 伙计
What about you, Bunny?
你呢 Bunny?
I don't know.
不知道
I thought I might legalize drugs.
我考虑着干脆让毒品合法化吧
So they hit the goddamn alley. And we on them.
他们袭击了那该死的小巷 我们候着他们呢
That cocksmoking motherfucker with the big-bitch gun?
那个抗着大枪的死基佬?
We was running hard on his ass, but...
我们紧追不舍 不过...
I think I hit him.
我想我打中他了
Nigga, you ain't hit nobody.
小子 你谁也没打中
I might've hit him.
我能打中他的
Yo, String, we hit the one girl.
嘿 String 我们干掉了一个女的
But after that, man, I ain't seen nobody catch no lead, man.
这之后 就没人中弹了 伙计
Except for Tank. Yeah, Tank gone.
除了Tank 对 Tank挂了
The other broad dropped him. So I guess we're even now.
另一个女的放倒了他 所以我猜我们扯平了
So you get one, right?
这么说你们干掉了一个 对吧
Yeah.
对
That's good. That's like a 40-degree day.
很好 就像个40度的天气
Ain't nobody got nothing to say about a 40-degree day.
40度没人会说什么
Fifty. Bring a smile to your face.
50度 人们露出笑颜
Sixty, shit, niggas is damn near barbecuing on that motherfucker.
60度 靠 黑鬼们都可以烤肉了
Go down to 20, niggas get their bitch on.
降到20度 就开始抱怨
Get their blood complaining. But 40?
满嘴牢骚 但40度?
Nobody give a fuck about 40. Nobody remember 40,
没人会在意40度 谁会记得40度
and y'all niggas is giving me way too many 40-degree days. What the fuck?
你们给了我太多40度的天 搞什么
Now, we gonna cover that bitch's funeral, her fucking wake.
现在我们在那贱♥人♥的葬礼 在她的守灵那天埋伏好
We're gonna be all over that motherfucker, till the bitch hit the ground.
一路都守着 直到臭婊♥子♥下葬
And if the faggot roll up to pay his respects...
如果那死基佬跑来祭奠...
we're gonna be on that motherfucker. Who the fuck you talking to, man?
就抓住那混球 嘿 你♥他♥妈♥跟谁说话呢?
It's Donette, String. She been calling.
是Donette...String 她一直打过来
No, put the phone down.
不 把电♥话♥挂了
Are you all feeling me on this?
你们都明白了吗
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
明白 明白
He show up, we on him like a motherfucking...
他出现 我们就拿下他 就像...
Like a 40-degree day.
就像40度的天
So overall, felonies are down.
总的来说 重罪案件减少了
But murders are still up. What's our next move?
但凶案还是居高不下 下一步怎么办
Let me bump overtime
允许我调高加班费和奖励幅度
and court pay for homicide and district ops.
给到凶杀组和行动队
Cases go into the green before they go into the black.
重赏之下必有勇夫
Done.
可以
And of course, if we could get some help at the courthouse, it would go a long way.
当然 如果法♥院♥能给点力 会大有帮助
Hey, if you're going to try and dig your way out of this...
嘿 就算你想找活路
don't make me your shovel.
也别拿我当挖路的铲子
My department is bringing you casework that goes nowhere.
我的部门提交的案子都无疾而终
The cases are thin.
那些案子证据薄弱
Most wouldn't make it past a prelim in the court of a freshman judge.
很多连新手法官的预审都通不过
Well, maybe if your personnel weren't so goddamn concerned...
也许如果你的员工能不那么在乎...
for their goddamn conviction rate, they'd chance a whodunit or two.
他们该死的定罪率 他们也许就能碰上一两起"谜案"(而不是只挑简单的案子审理)
For Christ's sake...
看在上帝的份上...
Jesus, at least pretend you're on the same side.
老天 至少也该假装你们是同一阵线的吧
Stephen, you and I are both going to be counting votes this time next year.
Stephen 你我明年这个时候都得竞选
Do something to help our sorry asses.
做点事情帮帮大家吧
And Erv, if you want to do more than just finish out Walker's term...
而Erv 如果你不只是想 代理完Walker的任期...
show me something more than just a pass of the buck.
就给点成绩 别光推卸责任
I don't think any of us wants to have to get a real job.
我想我们中没谁想找份真正的工作干吧
Mr. Mayor. All right.
再见 市长先生 好了
I'll see you both in here on this next week. Thank you, sir.
下周在这跟你俩接着谈 谢谢 长官
They're like children.
都跟孩子似地
Demper's always been a hack.
Demper一直是朽木不可雕
But he's an elected hack, so we're stuck with him.
但他好歹是选出来的 所以我们只能忍♥了
But Burrell, though.
Burrell则不然
You're vulnerable on crime, Clarence.
犯罪率是你的软肋 Clarence
You need to set some deadwood adrift.
你得踢开某些废物
Burrell's got friends. The ministers?
Burrell有朋友 那些牧师?
Well, he might be their man, but so are you.
他也许跟他们称兄道弟 可你也一样
You fire Burrell, you get some new blood in here...
炒掉Burrell 加入些新鲜血液...
the crime rate drops, huh?
犯罪率自然就下降了 懂吗
The ministers will live with it.
牧师们不会有意见的
So you're tough on deadwood, huh?
看来你对废物毫不留情
In the new 11th district, too, I hear.
听说你对新11区也是?
Mr. Mayor, it's time for Eunetta to go.
市长先生 Eunetta该走了
She's had her time. There are better people out there for the Council.
她已经风光过 外面有更适合的议员人选
She's on the team, Odell.
她是我们一条船上的 Odell
Just like my police commissioner.
我的警♥察♥局长也是
I value loyalty. Don't you?
我重忠诚 你不也是吗
Bunky Bunk, where's my Bunk?
小Bunk 我的Bunk哪去了
Cole was up, not you.
Cole当班 不是你
You're on Dozerman's gun, remember?
你要查Dozerman的枪 记得吗
Cole was at the courthouse. Sue me.
Cole在法♥院♥ 告我去啊
Rawls and Foerster have crawled up into my backside...
Rawls和Foerster已经撑紧了我的菊花
and they're gonna stay there until you find Dozerman's gun.
在你找到Dozerman的枪前 他们是不会放过那儿了
Now, I would like it very much if I could unclench my ample ass cheeks...
我实在是太想让我的大屁♥股♥放松放松了
if you don't mind, and rid myself of that discomfort.
如果你愿意 请帮我解脱
Jay, I just caught one that pushed its way all the way to the top of my stack.
Jay 有个案子至关重要 不得不办
A victim, Jay.
一个被害人 Jay
On the real side. Do tell.
真正的受害人 那就说说
Second body in a double.
在一起双尸案中的二号♥
Girl in her 20s, caught in the middle of a firefight. Takes one in the dome.
20来岁的姑娘 卷入一场枪战 一枪正中脑门
But she's still dead in a zip code that does not fucking matter.
但她死在一个无关紧要的地方
And you still owe me a departmental-issue nine.
而你还欠着我一把 警局配发的九毫米手♥枪♥
Find the fucking gun, Bunk.
找回那把该死的枪 Bunk
Fuck me.
我靠
Kintel Williamson, who the fuck?
Kintel Williamson? 哪个杂种?
He has corners in Park Heights. But Jesus, who doesn't?
他在Park Heights有街角 老天 谁没有
So all day we're calling you, Jimmy, wondering where you're at.
我们打了你一天电♥话♥ Jimmy 好奇你去哪儿了
Kima, maybe you can enlighten us.
Kima 也许你能告诉我们
Don't look at me.
别看着我
My running buddy don't even tell me where he's off to these days.
这哥们也没告诉我这些天他上哪去了
I was at the library. Bullshit.
我在图书馆 放屁
I was at the library at M.C.I. Jessup.
我在州立监狱的图书馆
D'Angelo Barksdale was not a suicide.
D'Angelo Barksdale不是自杀
The M.E. tell you that?
验尸官告诉你的?
He didn't need to. The physical evidence didn't match up.
不需要 实物证据根本不匹配(勒绳太长 勒不死自己)
Look, I don't like coming up off of Stringer or Prop Joe any more than you do.
听着 我跟你一样 都不想放弃Stringer和Prop Joe
But, McNulty, this shit is kind of weak.
但 McNulty 这点证据可不够
Cedric is under a lot of pressure to use this unit to get the murder rate down.
Cedric压力很大 大家都指望借他的小组来降低凶案率
So for now, Stringer Bell's jacket belongs in narcotics.
所以眼下 查Stringer Bell还是缉毒科的事
Man took you off a boat, Jimmy.
是他让你"下了船" Jimmy(调离了水警队)
He want to peel his unit off, his unit, Jimmy...
他想让"他的"小组转移目标
and go after the target of his choice, baby, it's his call.
去查他想查的目标 宝贝 那就得听他的
Lester, I thought you were all about the best case possible.
Lester 我还以为你只想查最棒的案子呢
When it's there, I am.
有的话 我就上
Yo, I need y'all to hear this, man.
你们听我说
It was my fault.
这是我的错
You hear me?
听见了吗
I'm sorry, yo.
我很抱歉
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表