剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I've got Calhoun. Where you at?
我到Calhoun街了 你们在哪
Lost him. Rear of Stricker, 800 block.
跟丢了 Stricker街后巷 800街区
Clear on Riggs.
Riggs街没人
He just went across Stricker in an alley headed for Gilmor.
他刚从巷子穿过Stricker街 往Gilmor街去了
Which end? Which end?!
哪头?在哪?!
Fuck.
靠
We got rabbit in the alleys near Gilmor and Riggs.
兔子跑进Gilmor和Riggs街的巷子
How about some backup? Roger that.
派点支援吧 收到
Dozerman, what's your 20? Hey, Doze, where you at, man?
Dozerman 你的位置? 嘿 Doze 你在哪 伙计?
Did he cross Stricker? Definitely.
他穿过Stricker街了吗 绝对的
Everybody...
大家都往那儿去..
Who is the man that would risk his neck for his brother man?
谁为哥们两肋插刀? (也是改编自同一首歌♥词)
He went to ground in this block, man.
他跑到这街区里了 伙计
Hey, listen to me, you little fucking piece of shit!
嘿 听着 你这小瘪三
I'm gonna tell you one thing, and one thing only...
我告诉你且只告诉你一件事...
about the Western boys you are playing with!
关于我们这群 你正在捉弄的西区警♥察♥
We do not lose!
我们从不失败
And we do not forget!
也从不忘记
And we do not give up!
更从不放弃
Ever!
从不
So I'm only gonna say this one time.
所以我只说一次
If you march your ass out here right now and put the bracelets on...
如果你现在自己站出来戴上手铐...
we will not kick the living shit out of you!
我们就不把你揍得屁滚尿流
But if you make us go into them weeds for you...
但如果你害我们跑到杂草里找你...
or if you make us come back down here tomorrow night...
或者逼我们明晚回到这...
catch you on a corner, I swear to fucking Christ...
在一个街角抓到你 我它♥妈♥的♥对天发誓...
we will beat you longer and harder than you beat your own dick!
我们会把你揍到惊天地 泣鬼神!
'Cause you do not get to win, shitbird. We do!
你逃不掉的 傻鸟 我们才是赢家
With these Towers down,
高楼区拆了
we need to take the rest of them low-rises...
我们就得占领其余的平房♥区...
and all them Fayette Street corners.
还有Fayette街的那些街头
Take them? Take them how, Mr. Bodie?
占领? 怎么个占领法 Bodie先生?
You say "fuck it" and take them. Nigga, you ain't got the floor.
你说"去他的"然后把地盘占了 小子 没轮到你发言
Chair don't recognize your ass. Take them how?
本席不允许你发言 怎么个占领法?
I don't know.
不知道
Just let them Fayette niggas know, you know, we serious, right?
让那些在Fayette站街的黑鬼们 知道我们来真的 对吧
You know, get or get got.
你知道 谈不拢就动手
Yeah, like you did on McCulloh Street last year?
是啊 像你去年在McCulloh街做的那样?
Snatch the real estate, load up...
抢了地盘 全副武装...
and just wait for some shit to happen, right?
然后等着火拼 对吗
No, man, we done worrying about territory, man...
不 伙计 我们已经操心够地盘了
what corner we got, what project.
占了哪个街角 哪栋公房♥
Game ain't about that no more. It's about product.
游戏的重点已经不是那个 而是产品
Yeah.
对
We got the best goddamn product...
如果我们手上有最好的产品...
so we gonna sell no matter where we are, right?
无论在哪都能卖♥♥得掉 对吧?
Product, motherfuckers. Product.
产品 混球们 产品
Chair recognize Slim Charles.
本席允许Slim Charles发言
Chair, our people got to stand somewhere, don't they?
主席 我们总得找个地方待着 不是吗
I mean, all the product in the world don't mean nothing...
我是说 有再好的货又能咋样
if you constantly getting your ass whupped for standing on another fool's corner, man.
跑到其他傻帽的地盘上卖♥♥ 还是会常常被揍...
All right.
好吧
We had six of the Towers on the Terrace, right?
我们过去有六栋公楼 对吗
All running 24l7.
全天候营业
But three of those we had to give to Prop Joe's people...
后来3栋给了Prop Joe的人...
to upgrade the package that we was putting out there, right?
以换取更好的货源 对吧?
Now, how much you think we lost in the deal?
你们认为我们这笔买♥♥卖♥♥亏了多少?
All right, the answer is, we made more.
好吧 答案是 我们赚得更多了
Half the real estate, twice the product.
地盘减半 货物加倍
And our profit went up, like, eight or nine percent. Yo, get it straight.
利润也增加了百分之八到九 嘿 想明白了
Your territory ain't gonna mean shit if your product is weak.
货不好的话 有地盘也没用
Go ahead and ask them motherfuckers trying to sell them Ford Tempos...
去问问那些卖♥♥福特天霸的人...
and you got niggas riding around in Japanese and German cars in America all day.
你身边的人还整天在美国 开日产和德产车呢
Territory ain't shit.
地盘算个屁
Especially when you consider it's the fight for the territory...
尤其是考虑到抢地盘会...
that be bringing the bodies and the bodies that bring the...
带来死伤 而死伤会召来...
police.
警♥察♥
Yeah, but how we gonna stand... Yo.
是啊 但我们怎么能站... 嘿
Chair ain't recognize your ass, man.
主席没允许你发言 伙计
How we gonna stand on some... Come on, man.
我们怎么站在... 站起来 伙计
How we gonna stand on some corner that's not ours?
我们怎么能站在不属于我们的街角
Well, we got the best product, right?
我们有最好的货 对吧
So the chances are, we gonna be able to bring in the competition...
可能的话 我们提供我们的货...
by offering to re-up with us from our package.
作为他们的货源 加入竞争
Feel me?
懂了吗
Everybody making money, sharing the real estate.
大家一起赚钱 共享地盘
Slim Charles.
Slim Charles
But what if they don't cop our re-up, though?
但如果他们不从我们这进货呢?
Well, I'm gonna worry about that when it happen.
等到那时候 我再操心吧
Until then, Mr. Charles, we gonna handle this shit like businessmen.
在此之前 Charles先生 我们处事要像个生意人
Sell the shit, make the profit, and later for that gangster bullshit.
买♥♥卖♥♥生财 先礼后兵
Yeah.
说
Do the chair know we gonna look like some punk-ass bitches out there?
主席有想到我们这样在外面 就像一群废物无赖?
Motherfucker, I will punk your ass for saying such shit! Yo, yo, String.
混球 冲你这话 我先废了你! 嘿 嘿 String
What? Poot did have the floor, man.
干嘛 Poot有权发言
Shut the fuck up, man. This nigga too ignorant to have the fucking floor.
闭嘴 这黑鬼太无知了 不配发言
Y'all niggers need to start looking at the world in a new fucking light.
你们小子该学会用新的眼光看世界了
Start thinking about this shit like some grown fucking men.
要学会像个成年人一样想事情
Not some niggas off the fucking corner. You heard me?
而别只是个混迹街头的小混混 听见没有
Adjourn your asses.
休会
Y'all look like shit.
你们看上去糟透了
Well, we been stuck in that vacant since before dawn.
我们从黎明前就闷在那空屋里
How should we look? Proud to know you, Detective.
能好到哪去 认识你是我的荣幸 警探
Nice look on you.
你看上去不错
Dress for success.
成功人士的打扮
I watched that motherfucker Cheese take re-ups move weight all day,
我一整天都监视着那混球Cheese送货
and not once did he go near a fucking telephone.
他一步都没靠近过该死的电♥话♥
Closest it comes is a call to a hanger-on's cell phone ten feet away.
离他最近的一次是 打到他10尺外的小弟手上
Which brings me back to what I was just discussing with the Lieutenant.
这又回到了我和警督刚才讨论的话题
So far, we've been up on some of these cell phones for nearly six months.
目前为止 我们已经 监听了这几部手♥机♥近6个月
The only drug talk we have is from street-level small fry.
唯一能听到的有关毒品的谈话 都出自小角色之口
So, the feeling is that maybe two weeks from now...
所以我们想两周之后...
we don't go back to the court for another extension.
就不去向法庭申请延期了
We charge what we have... we try to roll someone up at Cheese
就靠我们现有的证据起诉... 试着顺藤摸瓜 扳倒Cheese
or one of Joe's other lieutenants.
或其他Joe的其他小头目
What, are you kidding? We don't have a case worth making yet.
你开玩笑吧 我们现在 根本没有值得起诉的案子
And at this rate, we never will.
照这效率 永远不会有
For Christ's sake.
看在上帝的份上
As a plan on paper, it was a good one.
这方案理论上可行
We came out of the port investigation with good phone numbers...
对港口案的调查 让我们得到了
for some of Prop Joe's people, and the PC to get up on those phones.
Prop Joe手下的号♥码 以及监听这些号♥码的合理依据
I guarantee if we can push this thing a level or two above the street...
我保证如果我们的监听对象 能比街头混混再高一两个级别
we're gonna start seeing Prop Joe himself.
就能查到Prop Joe本人了
We start seeing Joe, we're gonna see Stringer.
查到Joe 就能查到Stringer
I can't ask for more time on a wire that's going nowhere.
我没法为结果未卜的监听 再争取更多的时间
Either we figure a way to punch through the wall or we let it go.
要么我们找到一个突破口 要么就放弃吧
Baker? Yes, sir.
Baker? 是的 长官
So you must be Castor.
那你一定是Castor
Yes, sir. Officer Aaron Castor.
是的长官 Aaron Castor警员
You any kin to Lloyd Castor?
你跟Lloyd Castor有亲戚关系?
Yes, sir, that's my uncle.
是的 长官 他是我叔叔
Good police.
好警♥察♥
Do you know where you are?
你知道自己在哪吗
You, too. Where are you? The Western, Major.
还有你 你们在哪 西区 警长
Right this very goddamn second, you getting your hind parts kicked...
此时此刻 你被人从后偷袭...
and you on the horn screaming for help.
你发出呼救
And you got your backup looking all over the place 'cause he don't know where the fuck you are.
而你的增援满世界乱找 因为他不知道你♥他♥妈♥在哪
And that means I gotta explain to your next of kin...
那就意味着我要向你的亲戚解释...
how you went and got yourselves killed on my watch?
你是怎么在我的监管下被人干掉的
Sir, we're at 1034 North Mount, first floor rear.
长官 我们在北山1034号♥ 一楼后方
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表