剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Making me wait to see my own partner.
让我等着见我自己的搭档
He new, String. Fuck that.
他是新来的 String 去他的
Lot of new faces round here, man. Way too many, you ask me.
这里有很多新面孔 要我说太多了
Get the fuck out of here.
给我滚出去
Where Avon at?
Avon在哪里?
He'll be along shortly.
他马上过来
That's good, 'cause I came to see you, anyway.
很好 因为我是来见你的
What you need?
你要什么?
I need you to hit somebody.
我要你去杀一个人
Who we hitting?
杀谁?
Clay Davis.
Clay Davis
The Clay Davis?
传说中的Clay Davis?
Downtown Clay Davis?
当官的Clay Davis?
Is that suppose to mean something to me, man?
你想说明什么吗?
That nigga need to be got. Shit, String, murder ain't no thing.
那家伙需要教训 见鬼 String 谋杀算不了什么
But this here is some assassination shit...
但这可是暗♥杀♥行动...
I tell you you getting somebody, you getting him. I ain't asking.
叫你杀就杀 我不是在求你
Damn, String, I don't know... Nigga,
该死的 String 我不知道... 黑鬼
I got to remind you who the fuck you work for?
要我提醒你为谁干活吗?
Hey, yo.
喂
I think Slim gonna have to sit this one out, boss.
我觉得Slim真不该插手 老大
So you finna go hit a State Senator now, huh?
你现在要去杀州参议员了?
Yo, you kill a downtown nigga like that...
你杀了他那样的大人物...
the whole world gonna stand up and take notice.
整个世界都会驻足观望
I'm talking about the State Police, Federals,
我说的可是州警 政♥府♥官员
all of that.
所有这些人
You need a Day of the Jackal type motherfucker, basically to do some shit like that...
你得找个职业杀手来干些这样的事
not a rough-and-tumble nigga like Slim.
而不是Slim这样的毛头小子
That nigga took our money, man.
那家伙拿了我们的钱
I seen it coming.
我早料到了
Well, he got to go.
他得消失
No, you a fucking businessman. You wanna handle it like that.
不 你是他妈的生意人 你得自负全责
You don't wanna get all gangster wild with it and shit, right?
你不想让所有帮派 闹得天下大乱吧?
What I tell you about playing them fucking away games?
我早说过 不按他们的规矩来会吃苦头
Yeah.
是啊
They saw your ghetto ass coming from miles away, nigga.
你这点动静他们老远就能看到 小子
You got a fucking beef with them?
你想和他们作对?
That shit is on you.
倒霉的可会是你
So, we aim this at the nearest cell tower...
我们让它对准最近的电♥信♥塔
the one that would be the conduit for calls...
我们要找的Bell收发的信♥号♥♥
coming to and from our boy, Bell...
都通过这座塔来中转
and we let rip.
然后听其自然
Fucking hell.
神了
Looks like Baltimore White Pages without any names.
看起来像没写名字的 巴尔的摩白♥皮♥书♥
But the pattern tracer'll pull that down.
但线迹追踪器会记录下来
You know, if we know the approximate time of Bell's call...
如果我们知道Bell大致的通话时间
we could start just by pulling calls off that tower at that time.
我们可以从记录那时的信♥号♥♥开始
That could be thousands.
那可有上千种
Yeah, that's the base line, but we get a second hit...
是啊 那是端线 但我们有二次拨号♥
and that list comes down to dozens.
那样就缩小到几十种
And after a third or fourth... Then we've got his number.
三四次后... 我们就可以追到这个号♥码
I can't believe that this was just sitting over at ISD, gathering dust.
我难以相信它就在ISD里积灰尘 (ISD:信息系统部)
We're going to be on these motherfuckers for real now, Lester.
Lester 我们马上就要 找到这帮混♥蛋♥了
Well, they don't know about this technology yet.
他们还不知道这种技术
For once they can't change and adjust.
这次他们不能改变和调整
It's genius.
太有才了
Need something?
有事吗?
Yeah, how much you make, man?
你能赚多少?
What?
什么?
On them tees? How much you make?
卖♥♥这些T恤 你能赚多少?
Fair profit. No more than that.
正经生意 赚不了多少
You should probably sell sweats with hoodies.
你也许应该卖♥♥带帽T恤
Since the season's changing and all.
因为快要换季了
Where you live at?
你住在哪里?
Yellow tops, yellow tops, got them yellow tops.
卖♥♥Yellow Top Yellow Top...
Bodie Broadus. The man with the hands.
Bodie Broadus 拳击运动员
I heard you was opening up a gym or something.
我听说你要开拳击馆
Yeah, trying to.
是啊 想开
I'm looking to get up with Avon.
我想联♥系♥Avon
Thought you was out.
我以为你已经抽身了
Hey, man, that's why I came to you.
嘿 所以我才来找你
I mean, I feel like the way we left it,
想到我们造成的局面
I can't just roll up on the man, you know?
我不能对他坐视不管
Hey, yo, it's me.
喂 是我
Yo, I got that hitter here with me.
那个打手在我这里
Yeah, the soldier that walked in and out.
那个加入又退出的兵
Yeah, he want to see the top man.
是 他想见老板
You slam shit like that, you gonna fall out one day.
你打这么多 总有一天会毙命的
I'm good.
没事
I'm trying to school you, boy, and you just don't wanna know.
我在教你 孩子 你就是不想学
I'm cool. I'm good.
我没事 挺好的
Whitey sale, whitey sale.
白T大甩卖♥♥ 白T大甩卖♥♥
One for three, three for five.
买♥♥三送一 买♥♥五送三
Whitey sale, whitey sale.
白T大甩卖♥♥ 白T大甩卖♥♥
Whitey sale, whitey sale,
白T大甩卖♥♥ 白T大甩卖♥♥
whitey sale, here. One for three, three for five.
白T大甩卖♥♥ 买♥♥三送一 买♥♥五送三
???
买♥♥两件
Whitey sale, whitey sale.
白T大甩卖♥♥ 白T大甩卖♥♥
Whitey sale, whitey sale!
白T大甩卖♥♥ 白T大甩卖♥♥
All right, so what you want me to tell the man?
好 你想让我跟老板说什么?
Yo, I'll give word up, then I'll hit you back.
帮我打声招呼 我再打给你
Shamrock.
这是Shamrock
4:40 p.m.
下午4:40
B&B Enterprises.
B&B公♥司♥
We need to have lunch.
我们要吃午饭
All right, hold on. I'll call you back.
好吧 等会儿打给你
Yo.
喂
Hey, it's me. What's good?
喂 是我 有什么消息?
Yeah, it's me.
喂 是我
Yo, tell the hitter, tell him the tall man will pick him up.
告诉那个打手 老板会去接他
Right. 4:47.
好 4:47
Seven-minute window.
有7分钟时间
There's 892 phone numbers. That's our base line.
里面有892个号♥码 那是我们的端线
We're on our way. Yep.
我们马上就要成功了 没错
Stay the fuck there, man.
他妈的待着别动
Yo.
喂
Jimmy! On the clean phone.
Jimmy! 在用公开手♥机♥号♥
He just hit your friend's number.
他刚拨了你朋友的号♥码
The one off the business card you gave me.
你给我的名片上有这号♥
The Western?
西区?
His cell.
他的手♥机♥
Should we be worried about this?
我们会有麻烦吗?
No.
不会
A boxing gym, huh?
拳击馆?
Ain't a proper one yet. That's why I asked to see you.
还不够完善 所以我要见你
So, what you know about taking care of something like that?
那你对这类行当有什么打算?
Not a damn thing. But I know that sweet science.
没多少 但我会打拳
And I got some kids who are interested.
还认识几个感兴趣的孩子
But what I got a need for, brother, is equipment.
但我真正需要的是装备
Man, these kids gonna get rained on.
这些孩子常要被猛打
They need headgear, they need guards, cups,
他们需要头盔 护甲 护套
you know... so they can take the hit.
这样才能承受攻击
Shoot, you know what I'm saying, man.
见鬼 你懂我的意思
I seen your picture on them Globe posters back in the day.
我在球形海报上见过你的照片
Little undercard shit, maybe, you know.
也许那时缺钱用
Yeah, but still, you was Golden Gloves.
但你还是金手套
For a minute, but I had a physical defect.
只是一时 后来我受了伤
What, you got a glass jaw?
怎么 你下巴碎了?
No, forehead, nigga.
不 是额头 朋友
Cranium shot'll do you wrong.
打在头盖骨上就出事了
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表