剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, if he take a gun with him, maybe it could work.
对 如果他带枪 或许能谈成
Let me ask you something, though.
那我问你
Did you tell them discount-ass niggas that they could pop off at Omar grandma?
你有告诉那群黑鬼 他们能从伤到Omar祖母这件事全身而退吗?
Oh, man. Sham come to me in the middle of the meeting...
噢 Sham在会议中间找我
and talk about they got their sights on Omar.
说他们盯着Omar
They say nothing about no grandma. No church hat, nothing like that.
没交代祖母在场 没提到帽子 什么都没有
I hear the cocksucker's name, I say, "go."
我听到那混球的名字 就叫他们上
On a Sunday morning? Yo, I don't give a fuck, man.
在星期天早上? 我没想那么多
I hear that cocksucker's name, man, I ain't thinking about a church day.
我只听到混球的名字 没想到是礼拜日
The Sunday truce been around long as the game itself, man.
星期天停战协议已经被淡忘了
I mean, you know what I'm saying, you can do some shit...
你懂我意思 你可以杀人
and be like "what the fuck," but, hey, just never on no Sunday, man.
管他妈的 但别在星期天闹事了
I mean, it's just like people was talking on us and all...
大家都在议论我们
and the stories are getting bigger and bigger.
越说越离谱
Like, I swear to God, Fatface Rick heard that our people went and shot...
我发誓胖脸Rick听到有人说
Omar granny in the ass on purpose, and all that.
我们的人开枪故意打到Omar祖母屁♥股♥什么的
And that pulled their dicks out, pissed on her crown and shit.
还说他们拿出了自己的鸡♥巴♥ 对着那帽子撒尿之类的屁话
No, I mean, I heard the same bullshit.
不 我也听到同样的话
Prop Joe gave me an earful. But, yo, what can I say, man?
Prop Joe全说了 不过 我能说什么呢?
Good help is hard to find.
人手不好找啊
If it wasn't, you think I'd be paying East Side niggas for shit?
如果不是这档子事儿 你觉得我会他妈的找东区那些黑鬼办事儿吗?
Yeah. Yo, we still off them corners?
明白 街角我们还是拱手给他们?
Yeah, got to be.
是的 没办法
We gonna be off them corners till we take care of Marlo.
除非我们搞定Marlo 否则回不去
Yeah, maybe we should put a couple more crews...
没错 或许我们得找多点人
on them free zones them cops got.
到条子没盯着的地方
You know what I mean? Take the profit where we can.
你懂我吗? 在可以的地方赚钱
You trust that shit? I mean, so far.
你觉得可以? 暂时觉得吧
And if they running game, man, they ain't gonna get...
如果他们玩花样 老兄 他们才不会
nobody higher than a crew chief to take a charge, right?
只找个小队长来当领头人 对不?
What you gonna do with them two niggas you got waiting downstairs?
楼下的两个黑鬼 你打算怎么处置?
I gonna make them buy the lady a new hat.
叫他们赔帽子给人家
What're we waiting for? Sweet and sour?
我们在等什么?糖醋?
You do the cookie first?
你先吃了许愿饼?
What's the difference?
不行吗?
"A new friend makes himself known."
"新朋友会自己出现在你面前"
Himself?
他自己?
If it was "herself," then you'd have a fortune.
如果是"她自己" 你得是有钱人
Shit, I'm married with lawn furniture, man.
我娶花♥园♥的家具就好了
The technology's out of control, no question.
技术失控了 肯定是
But that's nothing new.
但是这也不新鲜啊
The way these guys are using disposables nowadays...
如今他们用一次性手♥机♥
we cannot get a working wire up in time.
我们无法及时监听
By the time we get subscriber information and papers served...
我们取得用户信息和搞定文书之前
They're dumping phones.
他们已经把手♥机♥扔了
Cellular carriers tell them they need nearly a week to process the paperwork.
蜂窝式无线通讯运营商说要1周来搞定文书
They're only half-scared of us, but a visit from the Feds?
他们不怎么害怕我们 但如果是FBI呢?
You all have profile enough to push them. I don't know.
你们有足够资格催促他们 不一定
If you've got them down to five days, you're doing about as well as we can.
如果你让他们5天内搞定 我们也只能做到这样
Once again, guys, the Bureau's a little busy with counter-terrorism.
再说一次 二位 局里最近忙于反恐
And our US Attorney here...
我们的国家律师
he only touches himself at the mention of political corruption.
只对政♥治♥腐♥败♥方面的案子感兴趣
Ghetto drug stuff just doesn't rate. I'm sorry to say.
贫民区毒品案子不够格儿啊 我很遗憾
Shit always smells best in the car, going home.
这玩意在车里最香了 回家了
Unit 13. In the alley in the rear, East Side, 800 North Montford.
13小队 巷子东边最里面 North Montford 800号♥
That's five blocks, up and over. Go.
只有五个街区 我们去 走
What's the cross street? What's the cross street?
哪个交叉马路? 哪个交叉马路?
shots fired.
交火了
sounded like it was west of milton.
听来像是西Milton
i'm police! he's 10-7, call it in.
我是警♥察♥!他死了 通知总部
a glock.
格洛克手♥枪♥
i saw the gun as he turned.
他转身时看到枪
it's derrick. jesus christ.
是Derrick 上帝啊
you killed derrick. it's waggoner.
你杀了Derrick 是Waggoner
you fucking killed waggoner!
你♥妈♥的♥杀了Waggoner!
greggs. prez shot another cop.
Greggs Prez杀了另一警♥察♥
what? it was an accident in an alley, a little while ago.
什么? 发生在巷子里的意外 前不久的事
no. i'll call you back.
不是吧 我会回你电♥话♥的
you here for barksdale?
你为Barksdale而来?
i'm here for peace, man. there's some senseless shit going on.
我是为和平而来 伙计 有些莫名其妙的状况发生了
but barksdale ain't sent you?
但Barksdale没派你来?
no, stringer knows i'm here, man.
不 Stringer知道我在这儿 伙计
if i can bring something respectful back, they most likely to show the same.
如果我能给他们点甜头 他们很可能会投桃报李
tell the boy he can come in with the co-op.
告诉那男孩和他同伴可以过来合作
if he takes our package, which by the way...
如果他拿了我们的货 顺便说一句
is better than the best he putting out there now...
比他现在卖♥♥的都要好
he'll keep his corners. guaranteed.
他能保住地盘 我保证
he might listen. but the boy got ideas.
他可能会听 那男孩有想法
and he's thinking avon weak right now.
他认为现在Avon很弱
you ever know avon barksdale to back down from anything?
你见过Avon Barksdale为过什么事情退缩吗?
a plainclothesman in a dark alley,
暗巷中的便衣警♥察♥
with his gun out and shots fired.
拔枪后开枪
look, no one wants to burn anybody...
听着 没人想伤害任何人...
but the fact is there's a racial component to consider.
但事实是 要考虑到种族因素
the appearance of it... has he seen a lawyer?
看表面... 他见律师没?
lieutenant.
队长
what?
干嘛?
he's in a situation where you can't compel a statement...
他的处境这样 你无法逼他说
out of him until you read him his rights, and we haven't done that yet, so...
除非你宣读出他的权利 但我们还没这么做 所以...
i'm his commanding officer. i just want to know if he's all right.
我是他的指挥官 只想知道他是否安好
okay, okay, there's just...
好了 不过...
it's a legal question at this point.
此时 这是法律问题了
can i get you anything?
我能为你做什么吗?
you should call the union, roland.
你该联♥系♥工会 Roland
talk to a lawyer before you say anything further.
在你开口之前先和律师聊聊
i'm not saying anyone's gonna charge anything criminally.
我不是说有人要控告你犯罪
everyone knows you had no intention of...
大家都知道你不是故意的...
but administratively...
但行政上...
you need to be careful because of the racial thing.
你得小心点 因为有种族的问题在
you see that, right?
明白吗?
there's gonna be people in the department who see this that way.
这部门里会有人这么想的
you see that, right?
明白吗?
i wasn't scared, i wasn't angry.
我没有害怕 没有生气
i didn't give a shit he was black or whatever...
我不管他是黑人还是什么
or maybe i did.
也许我确实有
how the fuck do you know if that's in your head or if it's not?
怎么知道你脑子里他妈的有没有啊?
but you saw the gun.
但你看见枪了
yeah.
对
yeah, he turned toward me and...
没错 他转向我 然后
'cause you shouted, right? you shouted, "police" and he turned, right?
因为你大喊 是吗? 你大喊"警♥察♥" 然后他转身?
no, i don't think so. i don't think i said anything.
不 不是的 我好像没说什么
i don't think he did.
我觉得他也没说什么
i was a couple steps in the alley
我离巷子就几步远
and he turned and i saw the gun. that's all.
之后他转身 我看见枪了 就这样
did he have kids?
他有孩子吗?
a wife?
老婆呢?
i don't know.
不知道
they won't say. they won't talk to me about him.
他们不肯说 他们不会跟我说他
call the fop. get a lawyer, roland.
打给警♥察♥协会 找律师 Roland
no, sir. i'm done.
不必了 长官 我完了
let the lawyer talk for you.
让律师替你说话
lieutenant...
队长...
tell lester i'm sorry.
告诉Lester 我很抱歉
call the union. he wants a lawyer in there with him.
打给工会 他想要律师
whenever he's done here, you need to send someone home with him.
等他搞定了之后 你得派人陪他回家
for tonight at least, he's a suicide watch.
至少今晚 防止他自杀
lieutenant. you'll back him?
队长 你会挺他吗?
what i mean is, if this thing should turn...
我的意思是 如果事情
into some kind of a black-white thing, you're his unit commander...
牵涉到种族问题 你是他的指挥官
he can count on you, right?
他能指望你 对吗?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表