剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I don't know, man. I mean, I'm kind of sad.
我不知道 我是说 有点伤感
Them Towers be home to me.
那些高楼就是我的家
You gonna cry over a housing project now?
你现在是要为公房♥痛哭流涕了?
Man, they should have blew the motherfuckers up a long time ago you ask me.
要我说他们早该把那些破烂炸了
Man, it ain't all been bad.
它也没那么糟啦
I mean, I done seen some shit happen up in them Towers...
我是说 我见过高楼区发生的一些事...
that still make me smile, yo.
至今还能让我会心一笑
A few moments from now, the Franklin Terrace Towers behind me...
再过一会儿 我身后这栋不幸代表着...
which, sadly, came to represent some of this city's most entrenched problems...
这城市最根深蒂固的顽疾的Franklin大楼...
will be gone.
就要倒了
Y'all talking about steel and concrete, man. steel and fucking concrete.
你们说的不过是堆钢筋混凝土 伙计 钢筋混他妈的凝土
Man, I'm talking about people, memories and shit.
伙计 我说的是人 还有回忆之类的
That ain't the same.
那不一样
Look, they gonna tear this building down. They gonna build some new shit.
听着 他们要拆旧房♥ 建新房♥
But people? They don't give a fuck about people.
但人呢 他们压根不关心人
You are very soon going to see...
你们即将见证...
low and moderately priced houses...built in their place.
廉价适中的房♥屋拔地而起
Yeah!
好
My cousin used to live in 221. I used to be up in there all the time.
我表兄以前住221 我老在那混
Man, who you be telling? I caught my first pussy up in there.
还用你说 我在那泡到了人生第一个妞
The girl, Chantay.
那个叫Chantay的女孩
Man, why didn't you say something before?
伙计 你怎么不早说
They probably wouldn't be tearing this tower down now.
说不定他们就不拆楼了
They could put a big-ass sign in the front that says,
他们就可以在楼前挂个大标语
"Here's where Malik Carr first got his dick wet."
上面写"在这里Malik Carr首次弄湿他老二"
You know what I'm saying, too?
你懂我意思吧
We could be taking pictures. Tourists be taking pictures and shit.
我们可以拍照 还能让游客拍照
Souvenirs of your dick about this size.
还有这么大小的 你的仿真老二纪念品
He ain't funny, yo. He just jealous.
一点都不搞笑 他只是嫉妒罢了
What? Jealous of that? You crazy? Chantay?
什么 嫉妒那个? 你疯了吗 那个Chantay?
Man, the mention of that bitch make my dick burn.
伙计 一听到她名字 我鸡♥巴♥就犯疼
Yo, ain't no bad pussy, fool.
嘿 她可不脏 傻帽
Yeah, that's what they keep telling your ass down at the clinic, man.
是啊 他们在诊所里 一直叫你坐下时 也是这么说的
Keep that shit up.
你就嘴硬吧
You ever see this motherfucker when he walking down to the clinic burnt?
你见过这混球进性病诊所的样子吗
Poot be like this. He looks like a backwards-ass cowboy and shit.
Poot就像这样 像个屁♥股♥长在前面的牛仔
Instead of like this, homie, here, walking like this.
不是那样 伙计 而是这样走路
Dick looking like a fried chicken wing.
老二就像个炸鸡翅
Now, mistakes have been made.
我们犯过错
And we will learn from those mistakes.
但我们会从它们中吸取教训
Reform is not just a watchword with my administration.
改革不仅仅是我和我行政团队的口号♥
No, it's a philosophy. Yeah!
不 那是宗旨 好
Shit, man, no matter how many times you get burnt, man...
靠 伙计 不管中多少次招...
you just keep on doing the same.
你还是会重蹈覆辙
Nigga do not learn.
黑鬼不会吸取教训
Now, what do you say, huh?
现在 你们怎么说
Are you ready for a new Baltimore?
你们准备好迎接一个新的Baltimore了吗
Shit gonna be off the hook, yo.
它就要灰飞烟灭了
Man, my whole life been around them Towers, you know?
伙计 我这辈子都在高楼区度过
I mean, I feel...
我是说 我觉得...
Shit, I feel like I don't got no home no more.
靠 我有种无家可归的感觉
Housing just moved your mama up to Poplar Grove, didn't it?
房♥屋署不是让你妈搬到Poplar Grove去了吗?
You ain't homeless, nigga, you got a home.
你不是无家可归 黑鬼 你有家
Shit, you just damn near out of work is all.
靠 你顶多是快失业了
What you mean? I mean, look. All over the city...
什么意思 我是说 你看 整个城市...
even out in the county, you had people, coke or dope, 24/7.
甚至是乡下郡里 到处都是人 可♥卡♥因♥或兴♥奋♥剂♥ 全年无休
Where was it they go?
现在他们要上哪去?
Man, look, you live in the projects. You ain't shit. But you sling product here?
你看 你住在公房♥区 算个鸟 但在这卖♥♥货呢
You got the game by the ass, man.
你就是做主的大爷 伙计
Shit, now these downtown suit-wearing-ass bitches...
靠 现在这些城里来的衣冠禽兽...
done snatched up the best territory in the city from y'all.
把最好的地盘从你们手中抢了过去
You wanna cry over some shit, cry over that.
你想哭丧 就哭哭这个吧
All right, everyone. Count with me.
好了 各位 跟我一起倒数
Ten, nine...
10 9...
eight, seven...
8 7...
six, five...
6 5...
four, three, two, one!
4 3 2 1
Oh, shit.
狗♥日♥的♥
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第三季 第一集 周而复始
Fuck! I just stepped in dog shit.
操 我踩到狗屎了
You hope.
想得美
Fuck.
操
It's Cheese? Can you see him?
是Cheese吗 能看见他吗?
Yo, where he at? Who you mean?
他在哪 你说谁
Cheese, man. I'm looking for Cheese, man.
Cheese 伙计 我在找Cheese
Nigga, you ain't supposed to be dropping names and shit.
黑鬼 你怎么能把名字说出来
Ain't you got no sense?
有没有常识?
I ain't said shit about shit, man.
我又没说什么不该说的 伙计
I'm just looking to get together with the man, man.
我只是想找他 伙计
To see him about nothing at all.
不为什么事
So he be where he be, fool.
那他在他该在的地方 傻帽
Is he at the place that we was at?
我们上次去过的地儿?
'Cause I'm looking to, you know, saddle up...
因为我要 你知道 备马...
and then put another bat on this motherfucker.
然后在那混球身上再下一注
He need to deal with me today or I'm gonna take it to someone who can handle it, man.
他要么今天跟我交易 要么我就找别人了 伙计
It's nothing. We let him know. All right.
没什么大不了的 我们会让他明白 好吧
"Saddle up and put another bat on the motherfucker"?
"备马 然后在那混球身上再下一注"?
Settle up and put another bet.
备马和再下一注
But what was that last part?
最后那部分是什么来着
Man said, "He need to deal with me today...
那人说 "他要么今天跟我交易...
"or I'm gonna take it to someone who can handle it."
"要么我就找别人了"
Girl, you do have an ear.
美女 你耳力真好
He's looking to get with him. All right.
他想见面 好的
Same thing as before?
一切照旧?
Same thing I told him. All right.
我就是这么对他说的 好的
What are you seeing?
你看见什么了
Call comes in to Cheese's number two.
电♥话♥打到Cheese的二把手那
He whispers in the man's ear and off they go.
然后到他边上耳语了几句 接着所有人都走了
Yeah. Nothing to the call here.
好吧 这边电♥话♥也没戏
I figured that.
早料到了
These guys come correct.
这些家伙懂事了
The phones only go so far.
电♥话♥点到即止
Above that, it's all done as a face-to-face meet.
其他的都是面谈
Three months
都三个月了
and we've yet to hear his voice.
我们还没听到过他的声音
And Herc takes the alley to cut that off from Calhoun.
Herc抄小巷 切断Calhoun街
So, me and Truck go up the wrong way on Stricker Street?
那我和Truck要开车在Stricker街逆行?
You got a badge, remember?
你有警徽 忘了吗
And we're doing the same one block over so they can't come to ground that block neither.
而我们在另一个街区也如法炮制 这样他们也逃不进那儿了
Now, the thing is, when we jump out on these little cocksuckers...
重点是 我们冲过去抓那些混♥蛋♥时...
there'll be a designated runner.
通常会有指定的"逃犯"
Who's gonna sky up, just so we get to chase his ass.
他会跳出来 引我们去追
But fuck him.
但管他呢
We let him go and jack every other motherfucker who stays.
我们放他走 把留在原地的混球全部生擒
Let's mount up.
开工吧
Carv.
Carv
What's up?
怎么了
He's a complicated man.
"他是个复杂的人"
And the only one that understands him is his woman.
"唯一懂他的只有他马子"
Seek therapy.
找个医生看看
Narcos. Narcos!
缉毒警 缉毒警!
Let's see your hands! See your hands!
把手举起来 举起来
See your hands, up against the wall!
举起手来 面墙站着
Put your hands up. Put your hands up. Put your hands up against the wall.
举起手来 举起手来 举起手来 面对墙壁
You ain't gotta push me. Hands upstairs. Keep your hands up.
别推我 举手 保持姿势
Anything on you? Here he goes.
身上有东西吗 来了
Later, son. Step light.
回见 小子 悠着点跑
Yo, was that the stash?
嘿 那是包毒品?
Fuck!
靠
Let's go, let's go! Cut him off on Stricker.
走 走 在Stricker街拦下他
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表