剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
We reuse those videotapes every week.
我们每周循环使用录像带
Every week?
每周?
It's Mondo Mart policy.
这是Mondo超♥市♥的规定
That went well.
进展顺利啊
Yeah? Briana Barksdale called for you.
喂 Briana Barksdale给你打过电♥话♥
Who? D'Angelo Barksdale's mother.
谁 D'Angelo Barksdale的母亲
You get her number?
记下她号♥码了吗
You got a pen?
有笔吗
410-718-9433. Got it?
410-718-9433 记下了?
All right. You gonna call her? I don't know.
好了 你会打给她吗 不知道
It's all yours.
你看着办吧
Thanks, Jay.
谢谢 Jay
Hey, check it out.
嘿 来看看
Mondo Mart, Mondo Mart, Mondo Mart, Mondo Mart.
Mondo超♥市♥ Mondo超♥市♥ Mondo超♥市♥ Mondo超♥市♥
We're fucked.
搞笑了
Until we get here.
要到这儿
BaBa Jani Food Mart, Dumfries, Virginia.
BaBa Jani食品超♥市♥ Dumfries 弗吉尼亚
We're gonna go 100 miles on the off-chance this guy has a memory or a camera?
我们要为这家伙会被人记住或拍下 这一微弱的希望跑上100里?
Do you really wanna go home early and disappoint Lester Freamon?
你真想提早回去 让Lester Freamon失望?
Who was that who rang?
谁打来的
Guess who's calling Homicide looking for me on D'Angelo Barksdale?
猜猜谁因为D'Angelo Barksdale的事 打到凶杀科找我?
His mama. Yeah?
他妈妈 是吗
Shit, I forgot I even tried to press that thing.
靠 我都忘了我想搞那事了
Now she's calling up asking questions.
现在她不停打过来问
Waste of her time as it was mine.
浪费她自己的时间 好像那时间是我的
Kind of like this road trip.
就像这次旅途一样
He do look natural.
他看着很自然
That motherfucker Marlo.
混球Marlo
We gonna have to get deep on this nigga.
我们一定要找他算账
I mean, it feels like ain't shit changed
我是说 好像什么都没改变
Except for a growing lightness in my wallet.
除了我钱包越来越轻
Where's my letter of approval, man, from the Preservation motherfuckers?
我的房♥屋维护局那帮混球的批准书呢
My rightofway agreement, my signoffs? Hold on, hold on, hold on.
我的路权协议 签字保证呢? 稍安勿躁 稍安勿躁
Everything's right around the corner.
很快就会有消息的
We got both the plumbing and the electrical inspectors on for tomorrow
我们已经找好了明天的管道和电路检察员
Tuesday, the fire department's coming out and that should do it, String,
周二就是消防署的人 会搞定的 String
You'll be on your way.
一切都会上轨道
And by the way,
顺便一说
Congratulations.
恭喜
You are now a minority contractor for the light bulb supply
你现在是巴尔的摩城市教育委员会 的少数民族承包商了
To the Board of Education City of Baltimore.
为其供应电灯泡
What the fuck I know about light bulbs, man?
我对灯泡了解个屁
Do you know how to put the words on a B&B letterhead?
你知道B&B的信笺抬头怎么写吧
Come on, man, relax,
拜托 伙计 放松
White guy's doing all the work.
这些事都有白小子们干
You're just his beard for the Empowerment grant.
你只是这笔授权拨款的幌子而已
That's an extra five Gs a month for just laying in the cut.
这可是坐在暗处每月五千的额外收入
See how it work?
明白钱怎么来了吗
I'm gonna bring you along, String, but
我会让你发起来的 String
It ain't gonna be an overnight thing.
但这不是一夜就能成功的
We spend this year dealing with the city...
我们今年玩转这城市...
The next doing business with the state.
第二年跟州做生意
However, year three...
等到第三年...
Then we go for the gold.
我们就可以冲金了
Then we go federal.
跟联邦讨价还价
Then we see the man with his hand on the faucet.
接着我们去见手握水龙头的人
What faucet? The HUD faucet,
什么水龙头 HUD的水龙头 (美国住房♥和城市发展部)
The money faucet.
钱的水龙头
Look, man,
听着 伙计
I don't know why we got to wait three years for that shit.
我不知道我们为什么要等三年
I'm ready to run now.
我现在就想着冲了
No. You're not.
不 不行
I mean, forgive me but
我是说 无意冒犯
You still showing a little bit of that street corner mentality.
不过你还是有点街头混混的思想
Bugging about every dime you spend about the permits,
对花在许可证上的钱锱铢必较
About setting up a PAC
在筹备竞选委员会上
About dropping cash into re-election war chests...
在砸钱进行再竞选上都是如此
Which, by the way, is how I get my gravy.
顺便一说 这也是我的外快来源
Look, it takes money to make money, String...
听着 赚钱是要花钱的 String...
Otherwise, hell, every pauper'd be a king.
否则 随便哪个乞丐都能称王了
And I'm saying
而我要说的是
I'm ready to run now.
我现在就要干
Three years.
三年
Crawl,
爬
Walk,
走
And then run.
最后才是跑
No, man, nappy up there a little bit more. Yeah, yeah.
不 伙计 毛要卷点 嗯 嗯
And the eyes...
还有眼睛...
He had little beany eyes.
他有双豆大的眼睛
What the fuck is beany eyes?
他妈的什么是豆大的眼睛?
You know, little rat-eyes.
你知道 小老鼠眼
Yeah, all right. Yo, put a mole on there.
嗯 好吧 嘿 在那弄颗痣
He didn't have a mole.
他没痣
He did, too.
他有
You was just too busy shitting yourself
你是被那拿枪指着你脑门的狗♥日♥的♥ 吓得尿裤子了
With that whistle to your dome to see the motherfucker.
才没正眼他一眼
Shit, fuck I did.
靠 我看了
How do you know how to do this?
你们怎么知道怎么摆弄这个
Man, how you don't know how to do this?
伙计 你怎么会不知道怎么摆弄这个
Make his ears stick up.
让他耳朵突出点
Why? 'Cause I told you to.
为什么 因为我让你这么做
Oh, shit, okay.
靠 好啦
Give him light eyes.
给他弄双大眼睛
Why? 'Cause I fucking told you to.
为什么 因为我他妈让你这么干
Okay, can you make them crossed?
好 你能让他们靠近吗
This is fucking cool.
太他妈酷了
Check out these knuckleheads on the Make-A-Face.
来看这些愣头青弄面部成像
Bring that down.
把那个移下来点
Yeah, hang on.
嗯 等等
My brother, I'm telling you that is not what this is all about Fuck this shit.
哥们 我告诉你我不是为这个 去他妈的
Look, I'm just trying to make my district livable.
听着 我只是想让我的管区适于居住
I write off a few blocks in a few places, but I save the rest.
我在几个地方放弃几个街角 但挽救了其他的街角
No offense, but you're like the blind man and the elephant.
无意冒犯 但你这像是盲人摸象
It's a lot bigger than what you got your hand on you just can't see it.
事实比你摸到的要大得多只是你看不见
See what? A great village of pain and you're the mayor.
看不见什么 一个饱含痛苦之村 而你就是市长
Where's your drinking water?
饮用水在哪
Where's your toilets,
厕所在哪
Your heat, your electricity?
暖气 电?
Where's the needle truck...
收针头的垃圾车呢...
The condom distribution,
分发避孕套呢
The drug treatment intake?
戒毒治疗呢
Half these people are dying on their feet...
这里一半的人都会挂掉...
And the other half's gonna catch what's killing them.
另一半也不得幸免
Look, they ain't no worst off than when they were all over the map.
你看 他们并不比之前分散在四周时更糟糕
Now they're just in one place, is all.
现在只是聚集到一个地方 如此而已
And that place is hell.
而这地方就是地狱
Look, I'm a police.
你看 我是警♥察♥
So I can lock a man up or I can move his ass off the corner.
所以我能把人关起来 也能把他赶出某个街角
Now, you want anything more than that,
你如果还想让我办得更多
You're in the wrong shop.
那你找错人了
Hey, yo, make her hair a little bit more straight.
嘿 让她头发更直点
??? Make it long. With bangs.
嗯 长一点 要有刘海
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
嗯 要的就是这个
Now Chinese up them eyes, like Beyonc?
眼睛中国化一点 像Beyonce
Get them cheekbones up a little bit.
颧骨再高点
No, man, that's too much.
不 伙计 这太高了
She's starting to look like a pie tin with hair now, yo.
她现在看着就像个长头发的馅饼烤盘
Hang on.
等等
Yeah, all right. Pillow those lips a little bit.
很好 嘴唇弄丰满点
Oh, yeah, hook me up with that.
嗯 就弄成那样
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表