剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I just...
我只是...
I've had this feeling for a long time...
很长时间了 我一直觉得...
and it's like I'm standing outside myself...
好像我灵魂出窍...
watching me do things I don't wanna do, you know?
看着自己做些 我根本不想做的事 你知道吗?
Just seeing me like I'm somebody else...
我就好像旁观者...
but never, ever being able to stop the show.
但是根本不能阻止这些
I'm tired.
我很累
It's Cutty, right?
是Cutty的事 对吗?
No, man.
不是 老兄
Dennis.
是Dennis
She's left, huh? She's out of the office.
她走了 嗯? 她离开办公室了
I figured that, 'cause I'm supposed to meet her, actually.
我想 事实上 我今天应该和她见面的
Tonight, yeah.
今晚 好的
Right, exactly.
是的 没错
Well, I was going to pick her up and take her to that, but I'm running late.
我本来要去接她然后带她去的 可是我迟到了
Her plans may have changed. Yeah, yeah, I know.
她的计划可能有变 是 是 我知道
Where is that e xactly? I'm not real familiar with that part of...
那地方具体在哪儿? 我对那边真的不熟...
It's on the corner of 15th Street and...
在第15大街的拐角...
Okay.
好的
Too many damn scheduling conflicts, unfortunately.
很不幸 该死的日程安排都冲突了
But we have put it on the agenda for the next meeting
不过我们已经把这事列入 下次会议的日程上了
of the Coordinating Council on Criminal Justice.
刑事司法协调委员会的会议
You're sentencing it to committee?
您要提交给委员会?
Mr. Mayor, we're probably only talking, like, a few hundred thousand to start.
市长先生 我们只要几十万的启动经费
I'm not saying we should create new identities for these people...
我不是说要给这些人新的身份...
send them to New Mexico like the Feds.
再像联邦调查局那样 把他们送到新墨西哥
We just need to get them out of harm's way.
我们只需要让他们远离危险
Let me tell you something, Councilman.
告诉你吧 议员
I can't lay my hands on several hundred thousand dollars that's not already spoken for.
没有上头批准 我根本拿不到几十万美元
Mr. Mayor, I was not... What would you have me do, Councilman?
市长先生 我不是... 你想让我做什么 议员?
Should I divert the money that's already been budgeted for snow removal
让我把预算用作第一区 今年冬天扫雪的钱
from the First District this winter?
挪作他用?
Or how about I reduce trash pickup to once a week citywide...
要不我削减每周 全市的垃圾清理费...
put the witnesses up at the Hyatt Inner Harbor?
用这些钱把目击证人 都送到Hyatt内港去?
I'm not trying to be difficult. Tommy, come on.
我不想为难你 Tommy 真的
The city in the financial situation it's in?
市里现在财政紧张?
Very few friends in Annapolis.
Annapolis的朋友不对啊
We've done all we could do with this matter for now.
目前 对这件事我们已经尽力而为了
Okay, then.
那好吧
Thanks for your time. Gentlemen.
谢谢你抽时间见我 先生们
Ah, what the fuck.
啊 妈的
I don't know, boss. If there weren't so many fucking kids down here,
我不知道 头儿 如果这没这么多死孩子
I might be okay with it.
我也许觉得还好
Baltimore police.
巴尔的摩警♥察♥
Baltimore?
巴尔的摩?
Baltimore, Maryland.
巴尔的摩 马里兰州
Can I get a Jameson? Bushmills okay?
能给我来杯Jameson吗? Bushmills的可以吗?
That's Protestant whiskey.
那是新教♥徒♥喝的威士忌
The price is right, isn't it?
但价格公道 是吧?
Make it neat.
不掺水
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
Just asking myself the same thing.
我也这么问我自己
You drive all the way down here to look at me from across the room and then leave?
你大老远地开车跑到这 就是为了看我穿过房♥间然后就走?
That's kind of creepy.
那可有点恐怖啊
You looked occupied.
你看起来很忙啊
Him? Honey, that's just business.
他吗? 亲爱的 公事而已
This ain't my kind of crowd. Definitely not.
这不是我呆的地方 肯定不是
Yeah, well, I made a mistake, so I better go.
是啊 我就不该来 还是赶快走吧
428?
428房♥?
You live in this town.
你就住在城里
Why book the room? I live across town.
为什么还要订房♥间? 我住在城那头
As late as these things go, that's a DUI away.
怕搞得太晚 酒后驾车啊
Give me two hours, McNulty?
给我两小时行吗 McNulty?
What am I gonna do for two hours?
那我这两小时都干什么?
Dream on it.
做美梦
Water fresh?
来点儿水不?
You keeping them cool?
你把他们都摆平了?
You got squeakers nesting squabs.
你有幼鸽乳鸽啊
Taking care of the young'uns. I like seeing that.
好好照顾小鸽子 我喜欢
Yeah, Marlo, he's real loyal.
是 Marlo 他很忠心
I can't kick him off that nest.
我都没法把他从笼子里弄出去
This is good work. This is really good work.
干得不错 真的不错
Police coming off them corners.
警♥察♥去清理那些街角了
I seen.
我看见了
Gonna keep my name off the package for a time,
看来我暂时做不了生意了
gonna keep wholesaling.
只能做批发
You know, step back a bit.
退后一步
Barksdale gonna think we weak,
Barksdale该觉得我们服软了
not coming out to claim what's ours.
现在可不是出来抢地盘的时候
The police leave them corners, he's gonna be back out there.
警♥察♥一离开那些街角 他就会回去
I know he will.
我知道
Your turn, girl.
你说吧 姑娘
It's about time. For real.
是时候了 真的
For starters...
首先...
its memory holds the last 10 calls made and received by the user.
手♥机♥记录了使用者打出 或者接到的最后10个电♥话♥
That's enough to give us a signature. Signature?
足够让我们发现标识了 标识?
The phone number's unique to an individual.
每个人的号♥码都是独一无二的
That way we can identify the user when he switches to another phone.
这样我们就能在使用者 换另一部手♥机♥的时候识别出他的身份
Sorry, I'm late. Woke up in the wrong town.
抱歉 迟到了 在别的地方过夜来着
Anyway, we ran the tolls on those numbers...
总之 我们查了查这些号♥码的收费记录...
and we came up with a rather interesting pattern.
得出一种很有趣的模式
Check this out. This is the pattern of a closed communication network.
看看这个 这是一个封闭的通讯网络模式
Something you'd expect from a drug organization.
是属于贩毒组织的网络
This particular one so far involves 15 distinct burners.
这个网络到目前为止 一共有15个直接的一次性手♥机♥
15. mm.
15个 嗯
And none of them list subscriber information.
而且他们没有一个列出了用户信息
You can do that? With these burners with this particular company,
可以这样吗? 就这些一次性的 这种公♥司♥
you don't need subscriber information.
根本不需要用户信息
Our data shows that over 92% of the calls
我们的数据表明 超过92%的电♥话♥
were made within this network,
都是在这个网络内打的
with the average call lasting less than a minute.
平均每个电♥话♥时间不超过一分钟
Again, suggestive of drug trafficking.
再一次证明 应该就是毒品交易
Now, this user here, he serves as a clearing house.
现在 看这个使用者 他就像是一个交流中心
He receives calls and initiates interactions.
他接电♥话♥ 并且打出电♥话♥
He coordinates the show. Nice if that was Stringer.
他来协调整个交易 要是Stringer就太好了
Now, this is the best part. This is something
现在是最精彩的地方 Prez在鼓捣手♥机♥的时候
that Prez discovered when he was playing with it.
发现了一些东西
It has a speeddial feature.
这手♥机♥被设置过快捷键
Meaning, someone took the time
意思是 有人花时间
to program the phone.
给这部手♥机♥编了程序
Hell, that's probably the only way these corner boys can remember all the numbers.
见鬼 这可能是这帮街头小子 唯一能记住所有号♥码的方法
What with these phones being dumped every few days or so.
用这些隔几天就被扔掉的手♥机♥
I'll bet all the other phones in the network are set up the same way.
我敢打赌 网络中的其他手♥机♥ 都是同样的设置
Well, I've heard enough. We should start writing for the wire.
好了 我明白了 我们应该从监听电♥话♥入手
When can we get up? Get up on what?
我们什么时候能监听? 监听什么?
They're dumping phones every couple of weeks on average.
他们平均每隔几周就换手♥机♥
By the time you get a wire up on that, the phones are dead.
等你追踪到的时候 这些手♥机♥已经没用了
The whole network shuts down simultaneously.
同时 整个网络也会关闭
Do we have a plan? Not yet, we don't.
那我们有什么办法吗? 目前还没有
But, for now, if I could get a couple more of these dead phones...
不过 目前如果我能再弄到 几部这种废弃的手♥机♥...
it'd probably help corroborate the theory for the affidavit.
应该能帮助证明 书面证词的理论
Kima, maybe you could ask those Western boys
Kima 这几天你能让那些西部的小子
to pick up what they find on the ground for the next few days. Huh?
捡一些他们在地上发现的手♥机♥吗?
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
Damn, boy, you smell like sex.
该死 哥们儿 你一股子做♥爱♥的味道
You didn't take a fucking shower? I was late for work.
你♥他♥妈♥连个澡都不洗? 我上班都迟到了
Forgot my Newports, didn't you?
你把我的Newports给忘了吧?
Oh, shit, man, I did, yo.
哦 妈的 忘了 兄弟
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表