剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
you all right?
你没事吧?
lo mein.
捞面
what a clusterfuck.
真是一团糟
how many years on for waggoner?
你和Waggoner认识多久?
six and a half.
六年半
two commendations, 16th on the current sergeants list.
2次获表扬 在现任警督成绩里排16
pretty much the exact opposite of that goof in there.
比里面那垃圾好多了
you know what's in that guy's jacket?
知道那家伙之前的事儿吗
motherfucker flaked out, shot up his own radio car.
他慌了神 开枪打了自己的无线电车
they were gonna charge him with false report until valchek weighed in.
他们准备控告他做假报告 然后Valchek介入了
you know he married valchek's daughter, right?
你知道他和Valchek的女儿结婚了吧?
fucking goof had nine lives behind that shit.
这垃圾还真是有九条命耶
eight up,
八个了
and the rest still to be activated...
当蜂窝式无线通讯公♥司♥接到我们传票时
whenever the cellular company gets to our subpoenas.
其它的还在激活中
you did good, detective.
你做得很好了 警探
so we're looking for what?
那我们现在找什么?
looking for one of these phones to give us a signature on our man bodie.
找有关于Bodie线索的那部电♥话♥
calls to his girlfriend, his grandmother.
看看有没有打给他女友 他祖母的电♥话♥
the numbers we pulled off the burners.
监控所有从一次性手♥机♥里拨出的号♥码
we see that, we know it's his phone.
看到那些号♥码 就知道是他的电♥话♥了
we know it's his phone, we know he use it to sell drugs.
如果知道是他的电♥话♥ 那就肯定是用来贩毒的电♥话♥
we know all that.
我们就都知道了
then we get a tap up and pray like hell he doesn't throw it away anytime soon.
然后我们就要监听 然后祈祷他不会马上扔掉手♥机♥
prez would love this.
Prez乐意见此情景
i ain't gonna lie to you all.
我没有对你们撒谎
i don't know about nothing except the boxing part.
除了拳击那部分 我什么都不知道
that's all i was thinking.
就这样
were you a pug?
你是拳师?
yeah, i was. but i got sidetracked, though.
曾经是 但后来荒废了
well, reverend reid seems to think you'd be quite a draw...
在Reverend Reid看来
for some of these corner kids that we got.
能给你个机会帮助我们这的小混混
they didn't think so downtown?
市区里的帮不了吗?
well, the fact is
其实呢
you're looking to put your gym in the fourth district.
你得在第四区找个地方开健身房♥了
so your councilperson would be eunetta perkins.
那市政会成员就会变Eunetta Perkins了
do you know miss perkins?
知道她是谁吧?
well, few of us do anymore. few of us do.
很少人知道 很少啊
well, since we can't really rely on miss perkins...
由于我们不能完全依赖Perkins小姐
miss daniels here will go with you.
Daniels小姐会跟你去
she's here because constituent service is the life of a city councilperson.
她到这 是由于市政会成员要为选民服务
she needs to get a taste of that.
她得亲力亲为
at least i hope i do.
至少我是这么想的
if you don't mind me asking, mr. watkins. why are you doing this?
我多口问多一句 Watkins先生 你为什么要帮我?
do you know who reverend reid is?
你认识Reverend Reid是谁吗?
well, the voters in my district do.
我选区的选民都知道
this came today?
今天来的?
well, now, see, this is fucked up.
现在看来 一团糟啊
oh, i give you $250,000 to have them tell me my paperwork...
我给你二百五十万 就是让他们告诉我 我的报告
is insufficient enough to certify me as a developer in the empowerment zone?
不够授权我成为开♥发♥商的吗 不是吗?
yeah, yeah, you could call it fucked up.
对啊 对 你可以说是一团糟
look, i know we touched the right people.
听着 我知道我们找到了对的人
just let me get with them, clear this mess right up.
就让我来搞定他们 把问题解决
get with them.
搞定他们
hey, i'm on it, string.
嘿 交给我 String
you got the light bulb franchise, right?
你拿到了电灯泡专营权了没?
that came through. now...
获批准了 现在
you talking about $30,000 coming back. i'm talking about the $250,000 that you took.
有三万块收回来 但你拿了二十五万啊
now, you need to call mr. goose, mr. faucet...
你得打给Goose先生 那水龙头先生...
whoever the fuck you gotta call because i gave you money to run, remember that?
你必须得打给他们 因为你收了我的钱 懂吗?
it ain't like no drug deal, string.
这跟贩毒交易不同的 String
hell, man, you don't put your money...
妈的 钱没有脚
on the street and have it come right back. it don't work like that.
不会自己找上门的
oh, it don't, huh?
噢 不会吗?
patience, my man.
耐心点 兄弟
sometimes with the bureaucracy...
政♥府♥官僚通常都是自成一派
the one hand don't know what the other is all about.
自扫门前雪
yeah, well, you know what i see? i see one hand in my pocket...
你知道我是怎么看的吗? 我看到一只手在我的口袋里
while the other hand seem to have grabbed your dick.
另一只扯着你的鸡♥巴♥
fucking prez.
该死的Prez
i don't even feel like working.
感觉这很不靠谱啊
sanny, baby. welcome to the western, guys.
Sanny 宝贝 欢迎来到西区 二位
that thing with pryzbylewski?
Pryzbylewski的事?
jesus christ.
上帝啊
so fucking sad, man.
真♥他♥妈♥的遗憾 伙计
so you humping a wagon, huh?
你在巡逻吗?
fuck, yes.
妈的 对
how's that working out for you?
感觉如何啊?
jimmy, i love this fucking gig.
Jimmy 我就爱这个工作
the best thing rawls ever did for me was to knock me back to a district.
Rawls对我做过最好的事情 就是把我扔回来巡逻
no stress, no struggle. i work eight-hour shifts.
没压力 没斗争 8小时工作制
i take nothing home with me.
回家毫无负担
no, really, i couldn't be happier.
不 我说真的 现在很开心
all those years knocking my head against a wall on homicide and for what?
查了这么多年棘手的凶杀案 为了什么啊?
the same fucking pension with twice the heartburn.
养老金还不够我养伤呢
well, i'm glad you landed on your feet, mike.
我很高兴你脱困了 Mike
hello. you called my office?
喂 你打去办公室找我?
yeah, i did, several times.
对啊 几次
really, why?
真的吗 干嘛?
why do you think?
你觉得呢?
a sleepover. you wanna get dinner first?
过来睡 你想先吃晚餐?
how about tonight?
不如今晚吧?
georgia brown's down near 15th street.
第15街附近的Georgia Brown吧?
that'll work. you want me to make a reservation?
可以 要我订位吗?
no, i can always get a table there.
不 我无需订位
all right, whatever.
好吧 无所谓
let's shoot for 7.:30.
约在7点半吧
i'll see you then.
到时见
bye. bye.
再见 再见
you in?
联♥系♥上了?
what do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
nice colors.
颜色好看
you got a platform?
有讲台吗?
schools.
在学校办 当然有
thought i'd be the education mayor.
觉得自己该是个爱教育的市长呢
well, good luck, tony.
祝你好运 Tony
i mean it.
我认真的
thanks, man.
谢了 兄弟
when do you announce? next month, i think.
你什么时候公布? 我想在下个月
you know, get out there early, start raising money.
尽快离开 开始筹集资金
in fact, i thought i'd make the rounds of some people... before then, you know?
事实上 我觉得在这之前 我就能找到投资方 知道不?
feel them out.
探探底
what, watkins? hey, he seems to like me.
什么 Watkins吗? 嘿 他看来挺喜欢我
what, you really think odell watkins is gonna split from the mayor's camp?
什么 你真的觉得Odell Watkins 会背叛市长那阵营吗?
what you could do is, you know, feel him out on an issue or two.
你所能做的是 找一两个话题谈谈口风
you go in that way, it's more subtle. you know, you gotta charm the guy first.
这样的话 情况就微妙了 你得先吸引到那家伙
talk to him about the issues and then down the road...
然后跟他谈谈 然后察言观色
see if he's willing to throw sunshine on your ass.
探他口风 看他是否认同你
i like that.
同意
we should do that.
我们就怎么办吧
we?
我们?
i was thinking maybe you would ticket your white ass up with me.
我以为你会跟我一起
make a run for council president.
竞选议会主席
me at the top of the ticket... an emerging black leader,
我呢 胜算最大 新兴的黑人领导
handsome, well-spoken.
帅气 雄辩
you, the great white hope, the new voice of civic reform.
你呢 白人的希望 市民改革之声
we could give royce a run, man.
我们可以跟Royce赛一赛
and what makes you think i'm interested in council president?
为什么你会认为我对议会主席有兴趣?
what the hell else you got going?
不然你♥他♥妈♥的想干嘛?
think about it.
考虑一下
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表