剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You bet.
可不是嘛
It's not just the 17 millions in federal funding
你所危及的不仅仅是联邦政♥府♥ 向巴尔的摩警方
for Baltimore law enforcement that you've jeopardized.
提供的1千7百万元美金资金
Take off another 200 million of federal money in your operating budget
在你的运作预算里拿掉另外2亿的联邦款项
another 75 in capital expenditures,
还有另外的7千5百万资本支出
plus untold millions in pass-through federal dollars from Annapolis.
加上从Annapolis把联邦经费转过来 所花的不知多少百万的过手费
All told, we're talking about
所有都算上 我们这儿讨论的是
half a billion a year that Baltimore will be doing without.
巴尔的摩一年要少掉50亿美元的经费
Furthermore, the U.S. Attorney here will use all the resources
还没完呢 联邦检察官将会动用执法部门的
of the Justice Department to interdict and destroy any attempt
所有资源去制止和破坏任何尝试
to establish a geographic entity where drugs are legal.
去建立一个毒品合法的地理实体的企图
Washington should know that what happened in West Baltimore
华盛顿应该知道在西巴尔的摩所发生的事情
in no way reflects the policies of my administration.
完全不能代表我部门的管理政策
That was an aberration, Mr. Talmadge.
那是一个失常的行为 Talmadge先生
The work of one misguided police official.
是由一个被误导的警♥察♥官员做出来的
We understand your concerns
我们明白你所担心的是什么
but for the deputy drug czar
但对于监管毒品的警官
to take the time out to drive 30 miles north to deliver that message,
超时工作开车30英里北上去传达那个信息
hardly necessary.
几乎完全没有必要
Rest assured.
放心好了
What up, G?
你好吗 小G?
Where the older ones at?
那些大孩子们呢?
Marlo got his package back out.
Marlo的人都逃过去了
Fire Burrell. This nonsense began in his shop
炒掉Burrell 这些无厘头的事情从他的部门而起
without him knowing it. Fire the man and move on.
而他从不知情 把他炒掉 我们再走下一步
Odell, I respect your opinion.
Odell 我尊重你的意见
But right now
但现在
Tony Gray, Carcetti maneuvering
Tony Gray和Carcetti在操纵一切
now is not the time. ??
现在不是时候
We get past the primary, then I'll drive a stake in his heart.
我们把这首要的事情搞定之后 我会给他的心窝上捅那么一刀
But right now I need him where he is for no other reason than to
但现在我需要他保持在原位上 不为别的 只为了
well, to take the hit for this thing right here.
为了在那儿承受住这件事情的冲击
But I tell you what I'm gonna do, though.
不过我要告诉你我的打算
I'm gonna shine on that new girl you like in the 11th. yeah.
我要让你喜欢的那个 11区新来的姑娘披上光环
Give her a spot on the ticket. Cut Eunetta loose.
对 我要给她投票 把Eunetta摆脱掉
Eunetta's had her day.
Eunetta已经享过她的好日子了
I respect the fact that you stood by me, Odell.
我看重你站在我这一边的事实 Odell
I respect loyalty.
我看重忠诚
And did so without properly informing his superior officers
他这么做的时候并没有恰当地 向他的主管官员进行汇报
and without regard to the criminal statutes he was sworn to enforce
也没有考虑他曾向警队宣誓遵从的犯罪条例
thereby disgracing himself and his command.
从而诋毁了他自己和他的部下的声誉
Is any of that subject to any contradiction
你对这件事有任何反驳
or argument whatsoever, Major Colvin?
或者需要做任何辩白么 Colvin警长?
No, sir.
没有 长官
No argument at all, Bunny?
没有任何辩白么 Bunny?
Not much you can say, is there? Not to real police.
没什么可说的吧? 不能对真正的警♥察♥说什么
Get on with it, motherfu... 'Scuse me, major?
赶紧完事儿吧 狗♥娘♥养♥... 你说啥呢 警长?
Is the admin lieutenant present?
行政警督在么?
Major Colvin is relieved of duty.
Colvin警长被解职了
You are now the acting commander of the Western District.
你现在是西区的代理指挥官了
Damn, Bernard, didn't I tell you about these guys?
靠 Bernard 我是不是 早告诉过你这些人的事情?
Hey, Bunk. Hey, Freamon.
嗨 Bunk 嗨 Freamon
Who is that? Crutchfiel?
那是谁啊? Crutchfiel?
Naw, Norris.
没啦 是Norris
Sleeping on a stakeout.
在监视行动中睡着了
Damn, Bernard, didn't I tell you about these guys?
靠 Bernard 我是不是 早告诉过你这些人的事情?
Yeah, that's everyone we heard on the wire.
没错 我们在窃听线上所听到的人全在那儿了
McNulty's over there in number one with Pearlman. Why don't you say hey?
McNulty跟Pearlman在那边一号♥房♥ 过去打个招呼吧
All right.
好咧
You got to be the stupidest motherfucker that I've ever gone out with.
你可以说是跟我一起 在外面混的人中最蠢的一个了
I can't wait to go to jail.
我等不及进监狱了
What? What you say?
什么? 你说什么?
What the fuck did you say, Bernard?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢 Bernard?
Hey, Donald.
嗨 Donald
You heard the tapes. Look, he came to me and said
你听过带子上录的了 他来找我说
we could sell drugs if we move down to Vincent Street
如果我们迁到Vincent街去 我们可以卖♥♥毒品
and that's where I moved my crew.
所以我就把我的人迁到那儿去了
And you know I did
而你知道我做的事
because you the one that popped me with the G-pack
因为你就是那个搜出我身上毒品的人
on my way to the spot, and let me go, remember?
就在我去那个地方的路上的时候 然后你放我走了 记得不?
You were selling drugs in Major Colvin's free zone?
你在Colvin警长的自♥由♥区里卖♥♥毒品?
You can prove that. Ask him. He know.
你可以证实么 问他 他知道
This must be one of them contrapment things.
这准定就是勾捕了吧
You mean entrapment. Kid's got a point.
你是说诱捕吧? 这小孩说得在理
19 in bracelets from Barksdale on down.
19人被从Barksdale抓获拘留
Another eight wanted on warrants.
对另外8人发了通缉令
Any way you can tie your case to this mess with Colvin?
你有什么办法能把你的案子 跟Colvin搞出来的乱摊子挂上勾么?
Make it like what he was doing led to your thing?
让它看起来好象是他所做的事 导致了你手上的这件案子的发生?
I don't see it.
我看不出有联♥系♥
Well,
这个嘛
it's good work nonetheless, Major Daniels.
不管怎么说 这案子破得好 Daniels警长
Call came in from the Mayor's office half hour ago
半小时前市长办公室打来电♥话♥
approving your promotion.
批准了对你的晋升
And now with Colvin, there's a new vacancy.
刚好Colvin离了职 有一个新空缺等着呢
What about my wife? What about her?
我妻子怎么样? 她怎么了?
The Mayor. Eunetta's seat.
市长那边 Eunetta的席位
Why would the Mayor... Good police work maybe.
市长为什么要... 大概因为警♥察♥工作做得好吧
Not everything is politics.
不是每件事都是政♥治♥
Hey, I'll take two. Western alumni.
嘿 我拿两罐 我是西区以前的同仁
All right, you got it.
好的 你拿吧
Major.
警长
I heard.
我听说了
How's your family take it?
你的家人对这事有什么反应?
Lolita done dropped herself 30 pounds
Lolita减肥成功 掉了30磅
and got herself a real estate license
拿到了她的地♥产♥经纪执照
so I guess she's fixin'to leave me.
所以我想她现在 正收拾东西要离开我了
I just wanted you to know
我只想要你知道
that last tip you gave me was a winner.
你上次给我的情报破了个大案子
Yeah, I heard.
嗯 我听说了
That's good work.
干得漂亮
Also, I don't know if you know, Stringer Bell was shot to death two days ago.
还有 不知你知不知道 Stringer Bell两天前被杀了
So anyway,
所以我
I put his name on the paper to tighten the PC.
把他的名字写到文件里帮警方结案
I figured what the fuck once he's aced, right?
我想着 管他呢 反正他都死了 对吧?
You always did cut them corners, didn't you?
你小子总是走捷径办案子啊
Seems like you cut a few yourself, Major.
你自己不也是走了点捷径嘛 警长
However it ends, you're good police.
不管这事结果如何 你是好警♥察♥
I just did what I did.
我只是做了我所做的
It felt right.
感觉挺对劲
I'm fine with that.
我问心无愧
Tony, where's my vest, man?
Tony 我的背心哪去了?
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢了
I don't understand.
我不懂
Drink your wine.
喝你的红酒吧
You and me in public.
你跟我在公众场合出现
But your wife. She wins without me.
但你老婆 她没有我也赢了
On the Mayor's ticket, she wins.
凭着市长投的票 她赢了
And you make major?
而你当上了警长?
I think she was waiting for this day more than I ever was.
我想她比我任何时候 都更急切地等着这一天的到来
And now she's not here.
而她现在却不在这里
No.
没错
She's not.
她没在这儿
From out of nowhere, huh?
莫名其妙地就来了哈?
Nowhere is right.
莫名其妙就对了
Why me?
为什么找我?
I guess you don't live right.
我觉得你的生活不太如意
Kari, what was that? Nothing.
Kari什么东西在响? 没什么
What broke? Nothing, Mama.
打破什么了? 没有啦 妈
So...
那么...
Yeah.
是的
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表