剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
All right. All right.
好 好
You don't return a Councilman's calls?
你竟然不回议员的电♥话♥?
I'm off this week.
我这周休息
Taking a little accrued vacation.
休了几天假
Yeah. And I heard why.
是啊 我听说了原因
I'm here for your side of this story.
我是来听你解释的
If I can't get that then whatever comes out of Burrell's mouth is gonna stand.
如果你不说 Burrell的任何话都是可信的
You good with that?
你可以忍♥受吗?
What did you do, Major?
你干了什么 局长?
And why the fuck haven't they shut it down?
他们为什么没有去扫清?
We've seen that law enforcement's steamroller approach...
我们目睹了实施法律的强硬手段
is just spitting in the wind! I really think... I really think
都会徒劳无获! 我真觉得...我真觉得
that you're onto something here, Clarence.
你的办法不错 Clarence
But if you keep it up, before you know it...
但如果继续下去 神不知鬼不觉...
they'll be calling you the most dangerous man in America.
他们就会把你当成全美最危险分子
Well, I know it may appear that we're vulnerable here.
我知道我们现在看起来不堪一击
But if we enforce the drug laws everywhere else in the city aggressively...
但如果我们在城市其他地区 强行毒品法
how can they say we're not a law and order administration?
他们为什么不能称之为法治管理?
Now there's got to be a middle ground here that we have yet to find.
我们只需找出妥协的办法
There's got to be some way to accomplish this...
肯定有办法完成大业
without turning everything upside down.
而不必彻底翻船
This used to be one of my worst corners.
这里曾是我最糟糕的管区
This is the neighborhood where a cop got shot last summer, right?
就是去年夏天警♥察♥遭枪击的社区吧?
Dozerman.
叫Dozerman
Looks quiet now.
现在看起来很安静
So do most all my corners.
我的大部分其他管区也一样
G-man.
特工
So, what's up?
找我有事吗?
Shut the door.
把门关上
In 10 minutes we're gonna have an affidavit for a city judge to sign.
10分钟后我们有张请♥愿♥书 要让市法官签字
It's for Russell Bell's dirty cell. It's a good pull.
为了窃听Russell Bell的私人号♥码 干得好
It is if Bay Wireless doesn't take five days to process it.
那是在五天内查到号♥码的情况下
You owe me, Fitz.
你欠我的 Fitz
That whole port case came down early behind some ugly shit in your house.
整件港口案是从你这里开始的
Now, I don't care how you do it,
我不在乎你怎么做
but I need my wire today.
但我今天就要得到窃听许可
These guys were in radio cars two months ago,
这些人两个月前在警车里工作
chasing calls, clearing corners.
追踪电♥话♥ 巡逻街道
I pulled them to do felony follow-up.
我找他们来跟踪重案
More police work, less bullshit,
多做正经事 少说废话
and that's why my crime is down.
所以我这里的犯罪率能下降
The numbers are true.
这些数据是真实的
What did he do?
他做了什么?
Church burglaries, 14 of them.
教堂盗窃 14宗
Let's go.
走吧
Mademoiselle.
女士
Is it affiant or affiant?
应该叫宣誓者还是宣誓人?
I've never been... I've never been clear on that.
我从没...我从没搞清楚过
You been hunting this guy Bell for a long time, haven't you, Jimmy?
Jimmy 你查了Bell很长时间吧?
A while, yeah.
有阵子了
Name's familiar to me.
这名字我看着眼熟
That thing that we did a few years back, was he the...
我们几年前办的案子 是不是他...
Yeah.
是的
What's done is done, Jimmy.
木已成舟 Jimmy
Now, for your own fucking sake, just let it go.
为了你自己好 放手别管了
Come on.
开始吧
As the affiant,
作为宣誓者
do you solemnly swear and attest that the information contained in this document...
你愿意严肃宣誓 证明文件中所包含的信息属实...
That's the most significant drop in crime in this district in recent history.
这是近期本地犯罪率最显著的下降
We still got some hard-looking boys out on them streets.
街上还是有闹事的小孩
And, Sergeant, you know them little mini-motorcycles?
警官 你知道他们的迷你摩托吗?
They keeping me up at night.
我晚上想到这个就失眠
We're working on that.
我们会努力解决
Look, I have been living in this part of the city my whole life.
我一辈子都住在这个社区里
And I can tell you something. We weren't any angels when we were kids.
我可以告诉你 我们小时候也不乖
And those hard boys you talking about...
你说的那些坏小孩
half of them, they's just playing gangster.
半数帮派都是闹着玩的
They ain't no different from what we were.
他们和我们小时候没啥区别
Shirts and drawers a little longer, is all.
只不过衣服裤子变长了
The one thing I do miss about my neighborhood...
我真正怀念我的社区的是...
I'm talking about the neighborhood I came up in.
我说的是我住的社区
See, we knew the police.
瞧 我们认识那些警♥察♥
See? We had a white police officer.
我们认识一个白人警♥察♥
Our house was on his beat, on his foot beat.
我们家就在他的巡逻区
And he would be sitting out talking to my mother damn near every night...
他会每晚坐在门外跟我妈妈聊天
I mean, just sitting out on her stoop, just talking.
就坐在门廊上闲扯
And I'm telling you, this man, his name was Frazier O'Leary.
告诉你 他的名字叫Frazier O'Leary
He even knew my grandmother by name. Yes, ma'am.
他还叫得出我外婆的名字 好的 女士
Let's move on to the tip-line information...
我们开始进入细节讨论
I'm so sorry, baby. I'm real sorry, but I was not finished.
对不起 宝贝 真抱歉 我还没说完
You see, let me tell you something.
让我来告诉你
I have not seen that face-to-face policing in a long while.
我很久没看到警♥察♥ 跟我面对面交流了
In a very long while. mmmm.
很久很久了
Until last week.
直到上个礼拜
A young officer, black officer, came by my stoop.
一个年轻的黑人警♥察♥ 走到我的门廊
I was sitting out, gave me his card.
我正坐在门口 他给我一张名片
His name is Reggie Ballard, is his name, right?
他叫Reggie Ballard 这是他名字
And he sat, and he talked to me. We just talked.
他坐下来跟我说话 我们只是聊天
And, see, now I know his name and face and he knows my name and face.
现在我认得他的名字和脸 他认得我的名字和脸
You see? And I'm going to tell you something.
你瞧? 让我告诉你
That is how it should be.
治安就应该是这样
My son wanna open up one of them snowball stands on the street.
我儿子要在街上设一个冰激凌摊位
Do we nee a permit for this?
我们还需要申请许可证?
You ever seen a West Side community meeting like this one?
你见过西区居民开这样的会吗?
In fact, the folks downtown at Minor Privileges tell me...
其实市区有关部门告诉我...
that stands aren't allowed in the city right-of-way at all.
城里根本不能在路边设摊位
Now they do say it is possible to have a snowball stand behind the sidewalk.
现在他们说可以在人行道 设冰激凌摊
Why are you really down here, Councilman?
你到底来干什么 议员?
I mean, this ain't even your district.
这里又不是你的管区
I'm interested.
我感兴趣
And I have the Public Safety Subcommittee.
我掌管公共安全附属委员会
You see that building there?
看见那幢楼了吗?
It was the old Stryker building.
那是老Stryker的楼
It was a funeral parlor.
原来是殡仪馆
The last stop before the cemetery for West Side white folk...
西区白人进墓地前的最后一站
back when there were still some of those around.
原本这里还有些白人
Right about the time
就在那个时候
that Jim Crow was breaking up back in the early '60s...
60年代早期开始实行种族隔离
somebody asked old man Stryker. they say, "Stryker...
有人问老Stryker 他们说"Stryker...
"you gonna change your policy...
"你要改变策略...
"and start burying black folk?"
"开始收黑人了?"
And Stryker said...
Stryker说...
"Yeah, on one condition.
"是啊 但有个条件
"That I can do them all at once."
"我要一次性把他们都收了"
That's sick.
真狂
But you know something?
但你知道吗?
I had a lot of respect for that man.
我对那个人充满敬意
'Cause, unlike most folks...
因为不像其他人
I always knew where he stood.
我总能清楚他的立场
I'm doing my job.
我是公事公办
Look, I done showed you the good.
我给你看了美好的一面
Come on, let me show you the ugly.
现在去看看丑恶的一面
Hey.
嘿
How come so quick?
怎么那么快?
Stringer Bell's given name.
Stringer Bell的名字
Russell.
Russell
For now?
现在是...
Ahmed.
Ahmed(伊♥斯♥兰♥教的名字)
We're on the top of the mountain.
我们已到达山顶
Red tops over here. Come get them, come get them.????
Red Top 快来买♥♥啊
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表