剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
When you're at home talking with me
你在家跟我说话时
Not the Council, not the cameras, you're great.
不像在委员会 不像在镜头前 都会表现很好
When you tell me what's really important to you,
你告诉我什么对你重要时
I believe.
我会相信
You're smart, and you're ambitious,
你聪明 有野心
And you've got a sharper tongue than most.
你比大部分人牙尖嘴利
You can hold court and you can tell a good story...
你能接待来者 能说好故事...
And you can win the argument if you want.
你想的话可以赢得争论
All of that shows, Tommy.
你参加的那些节目 Tommy
And at a Baltimore City Council meeting, it shows well.
还有在巴尔的摩市委员会会议上 你都表现得很好
But if you want to be Mayor,
但如果你想成为市长
Or Senator, or Governor one day
或参议员 甚或有天成为州长
Show them something more.
让他们看到更多特质
Baltimore, huh?
巴尔的摩 嗯?
Went up there to the Harbor with my wife for our anniversary.
我和老婆周年纪念上Harbor去
Charged us $12 for two beers.
两杯啤酒就要了12块
Shit, that's the least of it.
靠 这算好的了
The whole damn town's going to hell in a handbasket.
整个市区在急剧恶化
And guess who's running the show?
猜猜现在谁在唱主角
Who?
谁
Who do you think?
你觉得是谁
The Department, City Hall, the courts.
警局 市政♥府♥ 法♥院♥
Shit, the courts?
靠 法♥院♥?
You know what they call it when judge, jury
你知道他们把法官 陪审团和疑犯
And perp all go to the same family barbecue?
同去搞家庭烤肉称作什么吗
Catch and release.
捉放爱 (美国电影)
No shit.
不是吧
May God have mercy on any poor white boy going to trial.
愿上帝宽恕那些上法庭的白人
That's when everybody's got their ass in the air talking about justice.
就是从那时起 大家都在浮夸地谈论公正
Can't wait to throw away the key.
迫不及待要把人都判无期徒刑
I mean, they're not all so bad.
我是说 他们也不是都那么坏
Actually, there's a lot of good ones.
事实上 有不少好人
I'm on the radio if you need me.
要找我的话用无线电
My wife,
我老婆
Carol-Ann.
Carol-Ann
Some very good ones.
有些人非常好的
Is there anything specific I can help you with
你大驾光临 我有什么...
While you're down here, Detective?
能帮到你的 警探
Or is this just a courtesy call?
还是这仅是一次礼节性的拜访?
You know, you should meet my partner. You'd like her.
你知道 你该见见我搭档 你会喜欢她的
Can't go through the front on this boy.
不能正面跟这小子冲突
So I'm thinking we're gonna have to creep around the back.
所以我想着绕到他身后
Get Devonne on it.
让Devonne去办
I got this for that other problem.
这个是解决另一个麻烦用的
Who this?
这是谁
Remember Fatface Rick, right?
记得肥脸Rick吧
Been going to them co-op meetings with String. That's his cousin, Trina.
跟String去合作运行会议那个 这是他堂妹 Trina
Oh, you mean, Trina with the big old ass. Yeah, you on it.
哦 你是说有个大屁♥股♥的Trina 对 你去办
That's her work number. You know where she working at nowadays?
这是她办公电♥话♥ 你知道她现在在哪工作吗
She over at the Department of Social Services.
她现在在社会服务部工作
So you think Omar getting a check?
你觉得Omar会去领钱?
No, not now. But, I mean, once upon a time before
不 现在不会 但我是说 这之前
Some fool gave little Omar Little a shotgun. I mean,
也有人给过小Omar一把散♥弹♥枪♥不是吗
Cocksucker was somebody's child, right?
那混♥蛋♥总归是谁的孩子 对吧
So I'm thinking, somewhere down in them records
所以我想 他们的记录某处
Is one or two names of Omar's people.
总有一两个叫Omar的人
You feel me?
懂了吗
You sure you want us on Marlo and Omar both?
你确定想让我们同时对付Marlo和Omar?
I mean, Omar ain't come back on us since we got his bitch.
我是说 自从我们搞定他的婊♥子♥ Omar还没回来找过我们
So maybe... Look, I'm home, Charles.
所以也许... 听着 我回来了 Charles
I'm home.
我回来了
What's up?
怎么样
Taking care of business, String?
生意办得怎么样 String?
Me too, man.
我也是 伙计
Me, too.
我也是
East Side wasn't ready for us, huh?
东区对我们毫无防备?
That's what I'm saying.
那正是我要说的
Yeah, I know all about BaBa Jani and his 24-hour turnover.
对 我熟知BaBa Jani和他的24小时营业店
It's a real pain in my ass, too.
也是我一块心病
He's got a real problem with the school kids there.
他跟这里学校的孩子有很大纠纷
Every afternoon come 3:00,
每天下午3点
They go in there crowd him at the counter,
他们把他逼近柜台
Boost all the car and gun magazines.
偷掉所有的汽车和枪♥械♥杂♥志♥
That surveillance tape's so grainy now
那个监控录像雪花太多了
It's like watching a herd of buffalo in a snowstorm.
就像是看着暴风雪里的一群水牛
But
不过
My insurance man, Bob...
我的保险人 Bob...
I got him to turn this camera here right on BaBa's parking lot.
我让他把摄像头装在这正对BaBa的停车场
Now, anytime I have a real problem,
现在我一有麻烦
I just come to Bob and pull his tape.
就找Bob调出他的录像
I can get a copy of that for you in the morning.
早上我给你弄份录像
You, uh...
你的 呃
Your partner there.
你的那个搭档
Bit of an asshole.
有点混账
For real?
真的啊?
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, right hand up.
对 右手上来点
You know what this is?
知道这是什么吗
It's moral midgetry.
这是道德闹剧
Turn the fucking world upside down
弄得世界他妈的天翻地覆
And treat these brain-dead corner yo's like princelings.
把那些脑残的街头小混混当王子对待
You see how clean the corners are?
你看见现在街角多清净了吗
In every sector, street traffic is half what it was.
每个区 街道拥堵程度是以前的一半
Fuck that. It's wrong, and it's wrong.
去他的 这是错的 这就是不对的
Like the other way was right because we were doing so well.
好像别的方式就对一样 我们一直做得很好
And Colvin's answer is what?
Colvin怎么回答的
Ride shotgun for hoppers? Drown them in cash money pay?
为毒贩保驾护航? 用现金把他们淹死?
Colvin? He's always been good police.
Colvin? 他一直都是个好警♥察♥
Then he's got to know what a fucking heartbreaker
那他就该知道令人伤心的
It is to wake up every morning,
就是每天早上醒来
Suit up for this shit. He's got to suit up too, man.
为这破事穿上制♥服♥ 他也得穿 伙计
Somebody should dime the brass about this shit.
总得有人跟上面反映一下
Or the Sun papers. Let me ask you something.
或给太阳报 我问你
Anybody here ever get jammed up and not have Colvin go to the wall for you?
这儿有人没遇到麻烦 让Colvin帮你解决的吗
The man is trying something.
他在进行一些尝试
It may be hard to stomach, but it's working.
也许难以忍♥受 但管用
After 30 years, don't you think he's earned the right to some elbow room on this?
服务了30年 你们不觉得 他配得上些施展的空间吗
What the fuck. This thing is on borrowed time, anyhow.
去他的 无论如何已经超过预定时间了
And when we do decide
当我们决定
To jump on Hamsterdams
放弃Hamsterdams
They're just gonna go back to their regular corners, right?
他们就会回到以前的街角 对吧
If we ever jump out on it.
如果我们不管的话
I don't know that we're gonna.
我倒不知道我们会不管
All I'm saying is let's give the guy the same backup he's always given us.
而我要说的是 让我们像他一贯挺我们那样挺他
That's all I'm saying.
我就想说这个
I swear, as soon as the sun comes up, we grab that damn tape and go.
我发誓 太阳一出来 我们拿上那该死的录像就走
This place makes me want to cry.
这地方让我想哭
Hey, I spent half my marriage in rooms like this.
我一半的婚姻生活就是住在这种小房♥子里
How could you do it?
你怎么做到的
What?
什么
Go nonstop hound on your ex like that.
不停地骗你前妻
It's easy.
简单
Just tell her I was on the road working an extradition.
就告诉她我正在引渡的路上
Lots of extraditions.
有很多引渡
Brought back something like 500 fugitives in a three-year period, I think.
我想三年间大概带回来了五百来个亡命者
That's not what I meant.
我说的不是这个
Right.
是啊
So, you're back in the house, huh?
你回家了 嗯?
Ate some shit and she took me back, yeah.
咽下几口苦水她就让我回去了
I ain't sure I even want to be back, though.
不过我都不确定我是不是想回去
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表