剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Can I talk to you for a second? Don't you know not to stare at me like that?
我能跟你说句话么? 你真不该用那种眼神盯着我看
Hey, yo.
哎 哥们儿
I gotta show you something. Pardon me, sweetie.
我得让你看些东西 对不起了 美女
Yo, man. You know I've been locked down, man.
我说 哥们儿 你知道我已经被关了那么久啊 唉
You gonna love this. Trust me.
你会非常喜欢这个的 相信我
Okay.
好啊
Yeah.
不错
Shit, this ain't my little place down in Jessup.
靠 这可一点也不像 我在Jessup住的那个小窝
But you know what I mean, what the fuck is, right?
但你知道我的意思 谁还惦记它啊
This is all you, B.
这全是你的了 B
All you, in your name, too.
全都属于你 而且是以你的名字买♥♥下的
You know what I mean? This piece of paper right here make it legit.
你知道我的意思吗? 这份文件就是合法的证明
Keys to the Navigator in the basement.
这钥匙是林肯领航员的 就停在地下车♥库♥里
It's just a rental until you pick out something nice.
这车只是先租着 等你自己挑到好车再退
Damn, all this, huh?
靠 这么多好东西?
You did good.
你做得不错
Yeah, I mean we're making so much straight money, man...
是啊 我们现在挣了那么多的正路钱
we can carry shit like this out in the open, in our own names.
我们可以公开地买♥♥这些东西 挂我们自己的名字上去
Yo, you remember when we used to sit on the top of 734 building, man...
你还记得我们以前常坐在734大楼的楼顶吗?
Iooking at the city, used to talk about what we gonna do?
我们看着脚下的城市 谈起我们的理想
And you was all heavy into that black pride bullshit...
你那时非常热衷于那些黑人的骄傲之类的东西
talking like you gonna get you two grocery stores, make motherfuckers proud.
你说你要开两家日用品超♥市♥ 让那些混帐东西们为你骄傲
Sure was, man, you was out hunting on a AK-47...
可不是嘛 你那时提着一枝AK-47出去打猎
talking about "I'm gonna go get warrin'."
老是说 "我要去打仗"
Man.
往事不堪回首啊
Yeah.
就是啊
We brothers, B.
我们是好兄弟 B
Always, baby.
一直都是
Always.
一直都是
And just one more thing, though, man.
但就有一件事 哥们儿
You know...I don't mean to be picky with you about this...
你知道 我不是想拿这事儿跟你挑刺
but especially not after you did all this shit for me...
特别是在你为我做了这一切之后
look, man, I've been locked down.
说真的 哥们儿 我被关了好久了呢 你懂我的意思吧?
Yeah, you know what? I got to take this meet.
可不是嘛 那就这样吧 我还要去开个会
You know... I'm gonna get at you.
你知道吗... 我回头再来找你
Welcome home, man.
欢迎回来 哥们儿
Yo, it's me, man. I left something.
哎 是我 我落了点东西
Shit. My man.
靠 果然是我的知己
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表