剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Dante, go, I got your back. Go, Dante.
Dante 快走 我掩护 快走 Dante
I got you, baby. I got you.
我掩护你 宝贝 我掩护你
Go! Go!
走 走
Go, Dante, go!
跑 Dante 快跑
Yo, y'all ready?
准备好了吗
Let's bang out.
我们杀出去
Go, go, go! go!
快跑 快跑
Come on, Kimmy, get in the car. Get in the car, man.
快 Kimmy 进车里去 进车里去 伙计
Your department leaks like a fucking sieve.
你的部门就像个筛子似的会泄密
It could be someone over here at the Hall.
也可能是市政厅的某人
Someone on your staff. Someone on the Council.
你的收下 或是议会的谁
It doesn't matter now.
无关紧要了
We got to spin it the best way we can...
我们得尽可能地圆了这事...
which means we need you to step up and take this one for the team, Erv.
就是说你得站出来为大家扛一扛 Erv
Me?
我?
Yeah. Tell the newspaper that the academy class
对 告诉报纸 培训班...
has been delayed for some reason.
因某些原因被推迟
Lack of recruits, problems in your personnel division.
生源不足 人事科出了问题
Keep it in your shop.
反正别牵连出去
After which, the Mayor steps in...
之后 再由市长站出来...
announces we'll have an academy class in January come hell or high water.
宣布无论如何培训班都会在一月开班
Do it like that, it's a one-day story.
这样 这事就是过眼烟云
Mr. Mayor, this was a budget question.
市长先生 当初是因为预算问题
I was directed to delay that class.
是你授意我推迟开班
Yeah, you took the hit then and you're taking the hit now.
对 你当时认了 现在就再担一次
And I thank you for both, Commissioner.
两次我都感激你 局长大人
Eighty-nine?
居然有89个?
And that's just the ones with West Side addresses.
这还只是在西区登记的
Man, you got to narrow that shit down.
伙计 你得缩小范围
Find some way to work with all them Peanuts.
找个方法调查这些"Peanuts"(花生们)
Motherfucker, do I look like George Washington Carver?
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋 我看着像 George Washington Carver吗(一位美国黑人农业学家)
Shit.
该死
Cocksuckers got me chasing one gun through a city full of them.
天杀的让我在枪满为患的地方找枪
Homicide. Yeah. Two down, Pall Mall and Pimlico.
凶杀科 对 两人死亡 Pall Mall和Pimlico街
Pall Mall and Pimlico. Got it.
Pall Mall和Pimlico街 记下了
Two down in the street.
又有两人横尸街头
Ray Cole's up.
Ray Cole当班
Cole is in court today
Cole今天出庭
and I caught that cutting in Cherry Hill last night.
而我昨晚接了Cherry Hill的砍杀案
Don't look at me.
别看着我
I'm in the haystacks, looking for Dozerman's prodigal gun.
我也在大海捞针 找Dozerman弄丢的枪
You gonna make me go back-to-back as a primary?
你要让我连办两案?
That's some cold shit, Bunk.
太无情了吧 Bunk
Agg assault with a two-by-four? I don't think so.
木条伤人? 我觉得不算
Put that with the part twos.
放到第二类中
This one, too. Assault by pointing.
这个也是 持枪威胁
If you don't use a handgun, you don't get credit for waving it, right?
如果你不真的开枪 拿着挥来挥去也不算什么
Larceny here. Hump wrote this up as a daytime B and E?
盗窃罪 Hump写成了日间非法入侵?
Fuck this.
去他的
Do it clean.
照章办事
Don't massage anything, don't sex anything down.
不要轻描淡写 不要避重就轻
We give them the fucking truth.
据实以告
What about COMSTAT, boss? They'll rip you.
那咨情会怎么办 老大? 他们会办了你
There's five months to my 30, right?
还有5个月我就满30年了 对吧
Fuck them if they can't take a joke.
如果他们连玩笑也开不起就算了
The major no doubt has some explanation,
对于这个与其他八个分局
some excuse, if you will for a weekly felony tabulation
截然相反的每周重罪统计报表
that's going in the opposite direction from the other eight districts.
我们的警长无疑会有所解释吧
I have none, sir.
没有 长官
You are content with this?
你对此很满意?
No, Deputy, I'm unhappy.
不 副局长 我不满意
I wish we were making more of an impact.
我也希望能让治安更好
But doing what we're doing...
但我们的所作所为...
it's clear that's not the case.
显然没有成效
Major Colvin,
Colvin警长
I am under the impression crime is down in the Western.
据我所知西区的犯罪率在下降
Perhaps you misfigured your felony stats this week.
也许你这周的重罪数统计有误
No, sir. We were very accurate.
不 长官 我们的统计很准确
Sometimes the gods are uncooperative.
有时上帝就是不合作
Uncooperative?
不合作?
This is a cooperative effort, a cooperative department.
这是个齐心协力的结果 一个协同合作的部门
Why, in the Eastern District...
为什么这么说 因为在东区分局...
Lieutenant Daniels exemplified this new spirit just the other day.
就在几天前 Daniels警督为我们树立了 合作精神的典范
And because of that, we got two fresh homicides in the black and a lot less bodies on the streets
让我们得以破获两起谋杀 还阻止了一场毒品战争
than could have been had that drug war been allowed to drag on.
避免了更多的人横尸街头
Mayor has me taking the hit in public for the late academy class.
为培训班延期的事 市长让我替他做挡箭牌
You're kidding me. Where's the fucking loyalty, I ask you?
开玩笑吧 我倒要问 所谓忠诚哪去了
But in the Western, what do I get from a veteran commander?
但在西区 一个经验丰富的指挥官 又给了我什么样的成绩?
You're just having a laugh, aren't you, Bunny?
你在开玩笑是吧 Bunny?
You got the real stats and projections somewhere else.
真正的统计数据和投影图就在别处
Someone's just outside the door with them, right?
有人正在门外拿着 对吧
A stripper, maybe? That would be nice.
也许还是个脱衣舞娘? 那倒挺有趣的
She comes in, flashes a little tit
她走进来 胴体若隐若现
gives us a whiff of that muff and delivers my fucking stat sheets...
搔首弄姿 给我送上该死的统计表...
with the reduction that matches just what we promised the Mayor.
上面下降的数字显示 符合我们对市长的承诺
That would be beautiful.
那就太完美了
That would be crème fucking brulée..
那就它♥妈♥的♥太漂亮了
But what I got instead is some half-assed
但我只听到一些狗屁的
"I wish we were doing better" platitude...
"我希望能做得更好"的陈词滥调...
that's meant to fool maybe a six-year-old girl into thinking you're doing your job.
这也就能骗骗六岁的小女孩 只有她还觉得你尽力了吧
Well, she's left the room, Major Colvin.
不过她现在也出去了 Colvin警长
She's out there right now asking the stripper...
到外边去问那个脱衣舞娘...
if she can have her job when she grows up...
她长大后能不能干♥她♥的活...
because she sure as shit doesn't want yours.
因为她是肯定不想干♥你♥的工作了
You know why?
知道为什么吗
Because there isn't gonna be a goddamn Western District in 20 years if this shit keeps up.
因为如果这状况再持续个20年 西区分局早就不见了
I don't care how many years you have on this job.
我不管你干这行多少年
If the felony rate doesn't fall,
如果重案发生率不降下来
you most certainly will.
那就先把你降了
The gods are fucking you, you find a way to fuck them back.
上帝要玩你 你就想法子干了他
It's Baltimore, gentlemen. The gods will not save you.
这是Baltimore 各位 上帝可救不了你们
I ain't on nobody's team. I'm not playing that...
我不跟谁一队 我不玩...
Come on. We're on the same team.
拜托 我们是一队的
Give me that.
给我
She look like a player?
她看着像毒贩吗
Bystander?
看热闹的?
Come on, let's go.
来吧 上
Right in the middle of it all if she was.
如果是的话 她可是尽收眼底了
Over here.
这儿
Get down, they're coming out.
趴下 他们来了
Yo, my turn to be Omar.
嘿 轮到我做Omar了
No. Give it to me, gimme.
不 给我 给我
Look, I'm telling you, I was there.
听着 我告诉你们 我当时在场
White folks was on the stoop by the 909 Club...
那白人在909俱乐部门廊上...
and Apex just standing over his ass...
Apex就在他身后...
pumping more holes in the boy than a motherfucker need.
射出无数个洞来
Shit, I ain't lying. Soon as that motherfucking nine stopped talking...
干 我没吹牛 等那把该死的9毫米手♥枪♥不响了...
White folks look up at Apex, say, "Bitch, that the best you got?"
那白人抬头看着Apex说 "贱♥人♥ 你就这点水平?"
Man, I'm just saying a boy got that much white blood,
伙计 我的意思是一个人有那么多血能流
he got to be a punk.
一定是个硬汉
You want me, boss?
你找我 老大?
Your numbers way down, Fruit.
你的数少了 Fruit
Way down.
少了不少
Man, it's Barksdale's people.
是Barksdale的手下
They clipping the dope fiends coming up Fremont.
他们把从Fremont来的瘾君子都招揽了
You know, when I ran a shop and my numbers dropped...
你知道 我做生意的时候 如果生意差了...
I damn sure did something about it.
我肯定会采取些措施
Yeah, I hear that. I just want them moved.
我知道了 让他们滚蛋
Take the young 'uns with you, give them a workout.
带小弟们过去 让他们锻炼锻炼
All right.
好的
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表