剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Why don't we just come up this way?
为啥我们不直接从这条路上过?
Then we ain't got to worry about crossing no intersection.
这就不用担心通过什么路口了
Come that way?
这条路?
You putting your driver in the line of fire, man.
你就等于把司机搁在枪口前了
Think on it.
过脑子想想
He getting taken out.
他会干掉
Car gonna crash.
车就没了
Now, where that put you at?
到时候你坐什么去?
Besides you don't wanna be shooting across your driver, do you?
再者说 你不想隔着自己的司机开枪吧?
All right, so come in easy.
那好 下面的就容易了
They ain't gonna be looking for you
他们不会发现你
'cause we gonna have they full attention.
因为这些人的注意力都在我们这
And, look, pick your targets,
然后 看准了目标
drop them and move out quick.
干掉以后尽快离开
Who driving? I'm under the wheel.
谁开车? 我负责开车
All right, you make sure you slow down at the end of the block...
你要想办法在出街区前减速...
and toss your weapons.
然后把武器扔了
And get rid of any shell casings that kick back in the car.
还要把车里的所有弹壳拣出来
Police can trace them shits.
要不警♥察♥会追查到得
Toss the gloves, too, right?
手套也得扔 对吧
No, hold on to them.
不是 手套要留着
They're gonna have that DNA shit all on them.
他们能从上面提取完整的DNA
All right, look, it's gonna take us some time to get set up...
那好 我们布置好还要点时间...
so we need y'all to lay back about four or five blocks.
所以就要你们在4到5个街区外等着
And when we ready, we're gonna hit you on the burner...
等准备好了 就电♥话♥通知你们
but y'all hold tight till I call you. You got it?
但各位务必要守到我拨电♥话♥ 明白么?
We gonna handle our end.
我们的事自然会处理
You just make sure there's some fucking work left out there for us...
可你们得保证别在那留个尾巴坑我们...
'cause I don't wanna feel like I'm just some damn decoy.
我可不想被别人瓮中捉鳖了
Damn right about that.
说的就是
It's just to relocate, no big deal.
只是搬迁一下 没什么大不了的
I'm not asking for round-the-clock protection or anything like that.
又不是请求24小时保护什么的
No big deal?
没什么大不了?
Come on, Bunny where the fuck am I gonna find a house for this old broad?
我说Bunny啊 我去哪给这老太太找房♥子?
I got one already.
我已经找好了
It's a foreclosure up on the Harford Road.
Harford路有一处接管的
All you gotta do is file the emergency petition my boys'll move her in.
您需要做的只是批了这份紧急申请 我的人就能帮她搬进去
And she's witnessing against a violent drug crew.
而且她是行凶毒贩的目击证人
Without her cooperation, I doubt if it'll go forward.
要是没她合作 恐怕就不会取得进展
She's 73 years old.
她都已经73了
Brave old broad to be doing this, I guess, but...
这么大年纪还这么英勇 我就怕...
Come on, Ray.
签吧 Ray
Look, we just lost a witness in a drug case.
我们才少了一个毒品案件的目击证人
We don't wanna lose another one so quick.
你肯定不想这么快再少一个吧
If Rawls gets wind of this, you forged my signature.
要是Rawls知道了 可是你逼着我签的
Where is she living now, anyway?
那她现在住哪?
She's on Vincent Street, Sector Two.
Vincent街 第二区
It's a bad location, huh?
那可不是什么好地方吧
You wouldn't believe it.
说了你也不会信的
We should wait for the call.
我们应该在这等电♥话♥
Man, what if that crew got lookouts?
要是他们有人盯梢呢?
Motherfucker, if we wait, it'll be all over time we get there.
要是我们傻等 到时候过去就什么都完了
Man, plus, look, man, I'm saying
再说了 你看 我是说
how's that gonna play with Avon, man?
到时候怎么跟Avon混?
They taking all the credit.
好处都他们拿去了
Yo, fellas, strap up.
哥几个 抄家伙
There go that motherfucker Nay-Nay, man.
那边不是他妈Nay-Nay么
I say we take him.
咱们过去干了他
We should wait for the call.
我们应该在这等电♥话♥
Man, we wait, he gonna get away, man.
等什么 一会他就跑了
Go, go, go!
上 上 上
Get out, get out!
出去 出去
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
Didn't I say something about waiting for a fucking phone call?
刚刚不是说了等我电♥话♥么?
You know how you blow off half the invitations you get to be somewhere?
请你去露脸儿的邀请 你怎么一半都拒掉了
Ribbon cuttings, playground clean-ups and shit?
去剪彩 来之前要操场清场之类的屁事儿
I got to. No choice.
没办法 我别无选择
I was gonna cut out on one the other day.
我那天是要剪个彩的
It was a fundraiser for the Delta Phis, you know?
知道么? 我为Delta Phis筹集资金
But I drag-ass over to the Forum to show the flag.
但懒人我倒是去了研讨会那边表示支持来着
And who was there in his ironsides but old Odell Watkins.
只有老Odell Watkins在那大放厥词
The rainmaker himself.
游说成性的家伙
Yeah, talking in public about being kind of disappointed in the Mayor.
当别人面一直说市长让他怎么怎么失望
Disappointed. Yeah?
失望 真的?
Like how?
怎么失望了?
Like sincerely disappointed.
相当的失望
The way you'd be with one of your kids.
就像是对自己小孩一样
Like he really wanted to see the Mayor pressed, you know?
就像是他想看市长的难堪
Got me thinking.
我就想了
Maybe somebody can take a run at Royce in next year's primary.
没准明年初选有人能跟Royce对抗
Like who?
哪根葱啊
Madam Council President?
女议会主席?
Well, Mickey Pepper would give him a fight.
Mickey Pepper会跟他拼的
No, Mick's already said he doesn't want to leave the legislature.
不会 Mick说过他不想离开法政圈子
He won't risk it.
他才不会冒这险
Well, you gotta have someone with balls.
你得找些有种的人
And somebody black.
而且是黑人
This being Baltimore and all.
这里可是巴尔的摩
How many y'all take?
你们拿了几个?
Two.
两个
Didn't get nearly a shot off.
一轮都没打光啊
Speak to the quality of Barksdale people.
Barksdale那些人真没本事
He's gonna have to come back at you.
他会回来找你的
You know it ain't gonna stop at this.
你知道不会就这么了事的
I don't want it to stop.
我没想要结束
Barksdale weak today.
Barksdale今天也不怎么样
And he ain't working with the ammunition I got.
他没用我给的弹♥药♥
No doubt, you carrying a full clip.
那是肯定的啊 你拿的可是满弹夹的
But what you gonna do when you sitting at the head of the table?
但要是换你 事到临头了会怎样?
Once you there,
要是你在那
you got to hold it down.
你就得忍♥为上
Sound like one of them good problems.
听上去他们当中有人麻烦大了
Yeah.
是啊
Prison and graveyards...
不论监狱还是墓地...
full of boys who wore the crown.
全是喜欢出头的年轻人
Point is, they wore it.
关键是他们能出头
It's my turn to wear it now.
现在该到我了
We're gonna do this, right, Chris?
咱们一起干吧 Chris
Gonna do this, son . It's ready like yesterday, dawg.
一起干吧 小子 我昨天就准备好了 兄弟
Want a white T's, man?
要白T恤么 老兄?
Need to get yourself a white T, dawg.
要给自己找件白T恤么
So you working your plan, huh, Bubs?
开始实施你的计划了 Bubs?
Dollar here, dollar there, Kima.
这赚点 那赚点嘛 Kima
So, what's up? Why you call?
怎么了 为什么打电♥话♥给我
Was just checking in.
那只是报个道
You're still interested in that boy, Marlo, right?
你们还是对那个叫Marlo的感兴趣 对吧?
No?
没兴趣?
You wanna keep getting paid, you need to get your ass up to Park Heights...
你要真想多赚钱 就该直接去公园高地那边...
school yourself on that Jamaican named Kintel got them corners.
学学那个叫Kintel牙买♥♥加人占个街角
Kintel, huh?
Kintel?
My bosses don't give a fuck about Marlo.
我们老大完全不鸟Marlo的事
Stringer's people neither.
Stringer的人也一样
That's too bad.
真惨
Yeah.
说的是
'Cause now we got a whole lot of drama.
因为我们这又出事了
What happened?
怎么了?
That young buck, Marlo, ain't getting runned off.
Marlo那小子开始占地为王了
He just dropped two of Barksdale soldiers on the corner of Mount and Fayette.
他刚在Mount和Fayette 那干掉两个Barksdale的人
Two hours past. What?
就两个小时前 什么?
Corners is all jumping bad.
在街那边一场恶战
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表