剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
So, your boy's name is what?
你那手下叫什么?
Snot.
鼻涕虫
You called the guy Snot? Snotboogie, yeah.
你们叫他鼻涕虫? 是的 鼻涕佬
"Snotboogie."
"鼻涕佬"
He like the name?
他喜欢这名字?
What? Snotboogie.
什么? 鼻涕佬
This kid whose mama went to the trouble of christening him Omar lsaiah Betts?
他老妈可是费尽心思给他想过正儿八经的名字
You know, he forgets his jacket...
你瞧 他忘了自己的夹克...
so his nose starts running, and some asshole...
鼻涕开始乱流 不知哪个混♥蛋♥...
instead of giving him a Kleenex, he calls him "Snot."
没递包舒洁纸巾给他 反而叫他"鼻涕虫"
So, he's "Snot" forever.
所以 他永远是个"鼻涕虫"了
Doesn't seem fair.
似乎不公平
Life just be that way, I guess.
我想 活着就是这样吧
So who shot Snot?
那么谁开枪打了鼻涕虫?
I ain't going to no court.
我才不要上法庭
Motherfucker ain't have to put no cap in him though.
狗♥娘♥养♥的也没必要爆了他的头啊
Definitely not.
当然不必
He could've just whipped his ass, like we always whip his ass.
扁他一顿就好了 像我们一样
I agree with you. He gonna kill Snot.
我同意你 他杀了鼻涕虫
Snot been doing the same shit since I don't know how long.
认识他这么多年 他老干这种事
Kill a man over some bullshit.
怎么能因为这种破事就做掉一个人呢
I'm saying, every Friday night...
其实呢 每个星期五晚上...
in the alley behind the cut- rate, we rolling bones, you know?
在胡同的折扣店后面 我们都会赌骰子
All the boys from around the way, we roll till late.
附近的混混都会来 大家赌到很晚
Alley crap game, right?
胡同里的小把戏 对吧?
And like every time, Snot, he'd fade a few shooters.
每一次 鼻涕虫...他都会把钱卷跑
Play it out till the pot's deep. Then he'd snatch and run.
玩上一阵子 等钱罐满了 抢了就跑
Every time? Couldn't help hisself.
每次都是? 小子管不住自己
Let me understand you.
你看我这样理解对不对
Every Friday night, you and your boys would shoot crap, right?
每个周五晚上 你和你的哥们都会赌骰子 对吧?
And every Friday night, your pal Snotboogie...
同时 你的哥们鼻涕佬
he'd wait till there was cash on the ground, then grab the money and run away?
他等到满地都是钱的时候 就会卷走跑路?
You let him do that? We catch him and beat his ass.
你们让他那么做? 我们会抓住他 然后痛扁他一顿
But ain't nobody ever go past that.
但也就这样而已
I gotta ask you.
我得问问你
If every time Snotboogie would grab the money and run away...
如果每次鼻涕佬都会把钱卷走...
why'd you even let him in the game?
为什么你们还让他来赌呢?
What?
什么?
If Snotboogie always stole the money, why'd you let him play?
如果鼻涕虫每次都偷钱 为什么你们还让他玩呢?
Got to. This America, man.
一定要啊 这里是美国 哥们
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第一集 第一集 目标
Guess what he says. What?
猜猜他说了什么 说了什么?
"Gotta let him play, this America."
"一定要啊 这里是美国"
No fucking way.
它♥妈♥的♥不是吧
Would I make it up? He give you the shooter?
我♥干♥嘛瞎说 他供出开枪的人了吗?
Three Newports and a Grape Nehi he's grand juried.
三包Newport烟 一瓶Grape Nehi 他是大陪审团的人了
It's down, Bunk.
搞定了 Bunk
Barksdale's in Part 12, right?
Barksdale是在12庭 对吧?
Project murder, Westside.
西区的蓄意谋杀案
Which one, now? Never mind.
哪宗? 算了
Gonna sit in on it for a bit.
我要进去听一听
Where you gonna be?
你要去哪儿?
I'm gonna drop this off on Nathan, then I'm going to the office.
我把这个给Nathan送去 然后回办公室
Don't answer no phones, Bunk. Yeah, yeah.
别接电♥话♥ Bunk 好 好
And is that your signature on that photo array card?
照片册上的签名是你的吗?
Yes.
是的
And those are your initials as well, next to the photo you identified?
这也是你在指认的照片上留下的名字缩写吗?
Yes.
是的
Mr. Gant, do you see the man you identified from that photo array card...
Gant先生 今天的法庭上你看见
sitting in the courtroom today?
那位被指认的照片上的人了吗?
He's right there.
他就在那儿
For the record, the witness has identified the defendant...
请记录在案 证人指认出被告
Your witness. Thank you.
证人是您的了 谢谢
Just one question, Mr. Gant.
就一个问题 Gran先生
Have you ever seen this young man before the day in question?
在案发之前你有见过这位年轻人吗?
No.
没...没有
No further questions, your honor.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
You're excused, Mr. Gant.
你可以退庭了 Grant先生
Call your next witness.
请传下个证人
State calls Nakeisha Lyles, Your Honor.
法官大人 州院传证人Nakeisha Lyles
Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth...
你能否发誓 保证所述一切皆属实
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
毫无虚假 不折不扣?
I do.
我保证
Ma'am, can you state your name, please?
夫人 请说出你的名字
And are you employed? Yes, I am.
你有工作吗? 是的 我有
And what is your occupation, Ms. Lyles?
你的职务是什么 Lyles女士?
I'm a security guard.
我是名保安
And were you employed as a security guard on May 4, the day of the shooting?
在枪击案发生的5月4日 你是否正当班?
What were your duties on that date?
你那天的职责是什么?
I was in the booth of 221 .
我在221号♥治安亭里
And is that the guard booth in the lobby of the Fremont Avenue highrise?
就是Fremont大街 高楼大堂的治安亭里吗
Yes.
是的
And you're behind bullet-proof glass, with a clear view of the lobby?
你在防弹玻璃之后 是否对整个大堂有一个清晰的视野?
Yeah.
是的
Good.
很好
Now, Ms. Lyles, I know this may be difficult for you...
现在 Lyeles女士 我知道这对你来说有点困难...
but can you tell us what you saw?
但是你能告诉我你看到了什么吗?
A man, you know, he was waiting for the elevator...
一个男人 他正在等电梯...
and when another man just starts beating on him...
此时 另一个男人开始殴打他...
and like, the one man, he got knocked down- -
接着 一个被打倒在地...
The victim got knocked down? No, the man with the gun.
受害人被打倒在地? 不 是拿枪的人
The man who was knocked down had a gun.
被打倒在地的男人有一把枪
And do you see that man in the courtroom today?
你今天在法庭上有看到那个男人吗?
Nope.
没有
Excuse me?
抱歉?
He ain't here.
他不在这儿
You don't....
你不能...
You testified.
你做了口供
Ms. Lyles, do you remember when Detective Barlow showed you this photo array?
Lyles女士 你还记得Barlow探员 给你看的这份照片册吗?
Yeah. Good.
是的 很好
I call your attention to your initials which identify this photo...
我提醒你看一下这张被你署名的照片...
as the man who shot Mr. Blanchard.
是你指认枪杀Blanchard的人
Did you write your initials above that photograph?
你有没有在照片上留下你的名字缩写?
He ain't the one that did the shooting.
他不是开枪的那一个
But you identified him.
但是你指认了他
That's 'cause he looked like the boy that did it.
那是因为他像那个开枪的人
See, the one that did it, I saw him come in the building a week later.
瞧 这个开枪的人 我在一周后又看到他进了大厦
You saw someone else you thought did the shooting?
你看到了另一个你认为是开枪的人?
Right, a week later.
没错 一星期之后
Ms. Lyles, when you spoke with the detectives, you never said anything about- -
Lyles夫人 你在和探员的谈话中 你从未提及...
I tried. I called Detective....
我试过了 我打电♥话♥给警探...
Yeah, Detective Barlow on May 13th at 2:00.
是的 打给Barlow警探 5月13日 两点
But he didn't call me back. Nicely done.
但是他没有回复我 干得好
You called Detective Barlow? Yeah, twice.
你打电♥话♥给Barlow警探? 是的 两次
Yeah, I wrote it down in the log.
没错 我还把它写进了日志里
I need a price for pressure treated. $14.
我要抗压梁木的报价 14美元
That's the price that you were going to quote me?
这个价格? 这是你打算给我开的价?
yes. Do you feel that, Mikey, do you feel it?
是的 你感觉到了吗 Mikey 有感觉吗?
'Cause I swear to God that is my fucking dick in your ear.
因为我发誓 我的鸡♥巴♥正插♥进♥你的耳朵里
That's nice. Hang on, you fucking thief.
很好 等一下 你这个不要脸的小偷
What's up?
什么事?
You been down the hall lately?
你最近去旁听过吗?
What?
什么?
Your case just hit the wall. Barksdale's crew, they turned it.
你的案子刚才黄了 Barksdale的人翻案了
Two eyewitnesses and a statement. No fucking way, pal.
两名目击证人 一份口供 它♥妈♥的♥没可能 哥们
You listen to me, you little shit, there is no way in hell I am paying that.
你听我说 你这个臭小子 我不可能付这笔钱
No.
做梦
You use my goddamn car to chauffeur that dusty bitch around.
你居然用我倒霉的车去带那臭婊♥子♥兜风
Yo, ease up. You don't understand.
嘿 别发脾气 你不明白
I did it for that man and he do this. Getting heated ain't gonna help.
我处处为他 他却这样 上火没好处
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表