剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Actually, they are. You made a bet.
事实上 是他们付的 你们打赌了
Don't tell me we have to kiss or something. Not gonna happen.
别告诉我还得接吻什么的 不可能
This isn't about ankle straps in a two-And-A-Half star hotel, is it?
这可不是在个二点五星级的酒店 玩鞋搭扣 对吧
Because the alumni dinner ended an hour ago and i could be back in dc right now...
因为校友聚餐一小时前就结束了 而我现在就该回到特区...
That's the old me, terri.
那是过去的我了 Terri
Everything i got now, my wife, my kids...
我现在有妻有子...
I would not risk losing them. No way.
我不会冒失去他们的风险 不会
Seeing you with your old gang made me think bad thoughts.
看见你又玩老把戏 又想起了从前
Your friends cheapen you, tommy.
你朋友轻贱你 Tommy
You're just pissed off that they didn't recognize you when you walked in.
你只是不高兴自己进来时他们没认出你
And why would they?
他们怎么认得出
I mean, you're a washingtonian now.
我是说 你现在是华盛顿人了
That's pete sinopoli over there, isn't it?
那边的是Pete Sinopoli不是吗
I hear he's back to practicing law. Yeah.
听说他回来做执业律师了 对
He just didn't have it, did he?
他只是不得其时 对吧
I have it, terri.
我得其时了 Terri
I'm gonna make a run for mayor.
我要竞选市长
And you're gonna run my campaign.
而你该来替我主持竞选
Give me one good reason why not to.
给我一个不这么做的理由
I could give you 10, but here's the good one.
我能给你十个 不过这就有个好的
You're the wrong color. You're not electable here.
你肤色不对 你在这选不上的
And i never play the long shot. You like to win.
而我不喜欢高风险 你喜欢赢
I don't like to lose. It's not the same thing.
我不喜欢输 这是两码事
Where's the fun in it if you know you're gonna win?
如果你早知会赢那还有什么意思
I mean, you handled that democrat in east la, what was his name...
你在东洛杉矶帮的那个民♥主♥党员 他什么名字来着...
Garcia... valdez.
Garcia... Valdez
Valdez. How hard was that?
Valdez 那有多难
I need someone like you on my side.
我这边需要你这样的人
I need you.
我需要你
How big a win bonus?
获胜奖金有多少
Get a white mayor elected in baltimore,honey,
在Baltimore让一个白人选上市长 亲爱的
You name your price.
你说多少就多少
One drink was the deal.
你这是发酒疯呢
Go home, sleep it off.
回家去 睡一觉
You'll wake up and realize you're making a mistake.
第二天醒来你就会发现你犯了个错误
I can do this.
我能做到的
Question is, are you gonna come with me?
问题是 你会追随我吗
B and b.
BB
Hello?
喂?
Yo, how we not gonna throw a few hot ones at the motherfuckers?
我们怎么不给那些混♥蛋♥几枪
One ass-Whupping and we back off like some bitches.
一顿揍我们就像贱♥货♥似地跑了
Then we on this off-Brand-Ass strip right here.
接着来到这个鸟不拉屎的地方
Ain't even enough trade for poot and his crew. This some bullshit, man!
连给Poot和他的人塞牙缝的生意都不够 这太扯淡了 伙计
Look, man, stringer gonna fix it, man, you'll see.
听着 伙计 Stringer会处理的 看着吧
Which one of y'all is slim charles?
你们谁是Slim Charles?
Who asking? That'd be cutty.
你是谁 我是Cutty
Your boy gave me a number, said to ring you up...
你们的人给我个号♥码 说等我准备好接些活了...
When i was ready to put in some work. But no answer.
就联♥系♥你们 结果却没人接听
Took your time calling back, right?
你等了很久才打的 对吧
The numbers don't play after a few days, man.
那些号♥码几天就作废了 伙计
We change them up. Yeah, ain't you know nothing?
我们会换号♥ 就是 你什么都不懂吗
Respect, dawg, respect. Y'all don't know who y'all talking to, man.
放尊重点 小子 你不知道你在跟谁说话
You still ain't say your business, man. I'm trying to get put on.
你还没说你做的是什么事呢 伙计 我想干点活
What you got in mind? Whatever you got that pays.
你有什么想法 你能付得起的就行
Yo, poot. Come here, man.
嘿 Poot 过来 伙计
Hey, look, man, call shamrock, man...
听着 伙计 打给Shamrock...
And tell him soldier's finally came into the camp.
告诉他士兵终于归队了
You a soldier, huh? Chill, bodie, man, chill, man.
你是个战士啊? 冷静 哥们 别激动
Oh, bodie broadus?
Broadus老弟?
Yeah, that's right.
嗯 是我
Shit, i remember your little ass when you was still in diapers.
靠 你还穿尿布时我还见过你的小屁屁
I used to spar with your older brother, james.
我跟你大哥干过一架 James
That boy had a killer left.
那小子活脱脱一杀手
Yeah, when he ain't drop it.
嗯 他以前是挺牛的
Yo, he still out here?
嘿 他还在混吗
James been dead.
James挂了
Fuck's up with that cheese box?
那些奶酪盒是个什么情况
What, you ain't never ridden no school bus before?
怎么 你从没坐过校车吗
I'm saying, what they doing with the niggas on that corner?
我是说 他们要把那些街角的黑鬼弄哪去
Look, dawg, first thing we gonna need to do is get you some chrome.
听着 伙计 我们得先给你弄个号♥
Look, come on, man.
走吧 伙计
What's wrong with my fucking phone?
我的电♥话♥怎么了
Shit.
靠
Yo, tj, you got one with some minutes left?
嘿 TJ 你还有能打几分钟的吗
Which is not to say that you couldn't do some multi-Use...
这并不能说明 你不能拿Howard街的房♥产...
With the howard street properties, too.
做些别的
ResidentialCommercial could work. On howard street?
商业 居住两用不错 在Howard街?
The whole point of the block grant is to...
联邦补助是要...
Bring the west side back to make it high-End.
让西区变成高端区域
The hippodrome project was just the start, see?
体育场工程只是个开始 懂吗
But residential?
但居住区呢?
With the stadium and the theater back on line...
一旦体育场和剧院投入运作...
That whole area is like inner harbor east 10 years ago.
整个区域就会像10年前的内港东部
And the thing is, you're on the ground floor with what you're holding.
重点是凭你的房♥产 你就一路领先
Yes, you are, string.
对 就是 String
So we're still talking more return...
所以我们说的...
Than just flipping the properties for the condemnation money.
是比卖♥♥掉那些被征用房♥产赚的更多的钱
Way more.
多很多
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yo.
喂
No.
不
Not right now.
现在不行
A half-Hour.
半小时
No, so go ahead and fill it up. You got the order number, right?
那就补货啊 你有要货的电♥话♥吧
Man, move your ass. Man, this some bullshit.
伙计 走快点 这太扯了
My mom's gonna be worried and shit. Y'all kidnapping niggas.
我老妈会担心的 你们是在绑票
I'm major colvin.
我是Colvin警长
My name is major colvin.
我叫Colvin警长
Major what? Major these, motherfucker.
啥警长 长你个头啊 混球
And we had to bring you down here this afternoon...
我们下午把你们带到这来...
Because you've not been complying with our directives.
是因为你们不听我们警探的安排
Say what?
说什么
You haven't been doing what we asked you to do.
你们没按我们要求的做
Yo.
嘿
When i'm done.
等我说完
I gotta pee now.
我要撒尿
He ain't playing. Smell like he already pissed in his drawers.
他不是说笑的 他闻起来像是尿裤子了
All right, go ahead.
好吧 去吧
Yo, i gotta go, too.
嘿 我也要去
Well, you're just gonna have to wait.
你得等会
You just let him go, how you gonna discriminate?
你让他去了 怎么能区别对待
Yo, faggy, why you touch my butt?
同性恋 你摸我屁♥股♥干嘛
That's enough!
够了
The fun is over.
玩笑结束了
Tyrell, why weren't you in school today?
Tyrell 你今天怎么没来学校
My stomach hurt. I couldn't make it out the bathroom.
我胃痛 离不开厕所
Stand up when i talk to you, young man.
跟我说话时要站起来 年轻人
I know your mother, tyrell.
我认识你妈妈 Tyrell
She didn't raise any clowns, now, did she?
她养的可不是个小丑 对吧
No, ma'am.
对 女士
It's yours, major.
交给你了 警长
Now, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
We brought you down here because...
我们把你们带到这来...
You're here to learn about the new way...
是让你们知道...
The new way that we're going to do things on the corners.
我们对街角的新举措
That's downtown. Yeah.
那是市区 对
Well, that makes no sense. All four.
这就说得通了 共四个
Go ahead, rip me a new asshole. Ask me where i've been for two days.
来吧 严刑逼供吧 问我这两天去了哪
Tell us, hotshot.
你说吧 牛人
College registrar gives up stringer's course schedule.
大学登记员交出了Stringer的课表
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表