剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Make them think they matter.
让他们觉得你把他们当回事
Use open, warm phrases. Nothing sharp, nothing that bites.
用开放 温暖的词 别太尖锐 别太狠
Where's the fun in that?
那还有什么意思
Do you want this?
你还想我们帮你吗
What is this city willing to pay to make it possible for ordinary people...
这城市愿意付出多大代价让平民...
It's me. Hey. How you, Cat Eyes?
是我 嘿 你好 猫眼?
Yeah, when you say you leaving again?
你说你几时走来着
Tomorrow.Wanna get together tonight?
明天 今晚一块儿吗
Yeah, we could hook up tonight.
嗯 我们今晚见面
How about coming over to my crib?
来我家怎么样
No, not your crib.
不 不去你家
Where then?
那去哪
Go to a motel.
去汽车旅馆
You want me to meet you? Which one?
让我去见你? 哪家
I don't know which one. I'll tell you when I see you.
不知道哪家 见了面再说
I'd like to see you soon.
我想尽快见到你
All right, you know Lake Trout?
行 你知道Lake Trout吗
Carry-out? Where?
外卖♥♥店? 在哪
On Woodland. Off Reisterstown Road?
在Woodland Reisterstown路那边?
That one. Later this afternoon?
就是那家 中午晚些时候?
I'll be there. What time you want to meet?
我过去 什么时候见
Like 5:00.
5点那样
And 5:00 mean 5:00. I don't truck CP Time. 5:00 and change, I'm gone.
5点就是5点 我不说大概时间 5点一过我就走
I ain't gonna be late.
我不会迟到的
All right, then.
那好
See you then.
到时见
What you think about that?
你怎么看
I don't know.
我不知道
Might be walking into something a little later.
搞不好刚办事儿就有状况
So I'm gonna need for you to go up there and get me a read up front.
所以我要你去那踩踩点
Where's my brother?
我哥哥在哪
Shut the door, man.
关门 伙计
Yo, we at war right now, sis. So he on that.
我们现在在战斗 姐姐 他忙着呢
I need to get with him.
我要见他
Well, he ain't on the cell phone.
他没带电♥话♥
Soon as I speak to him, I'll get him to you, all right?
我见到他会让他联♥系♥你的 好吗
I can't believe this shit.
难以置信
Heard from this cop.
有个警♥察♥
He's saying D was murdered.
说D是被谋杀的
Oh, that'd be McNulty.
肯定是McNulty
How you know?
你怎么知道的
Well, Levy figured he couldn't talk you out of the meet...
Levy知道他没办法说服你不去会面...
but I sure wish he tried.
但我真希望他试过了
I need to get with my brother.
我要见我哥哥
Oh, come on.
拜托
This fucking cop.
这个烂警♥察♥
He trying to drive a wedge up in here, man. You can't see it?
他想挑拨我们 你看不出来吗
Look, I can imagine how hard it is for a mother...
听着 我能想象一个母亲...
to have to deal with some shit like that. No doubt.
要接受这些有多困难
But the fact is these places, they press on niggas.
但事实是这些地方欺压黑人
He just figured a way to get out of there early.
他只是找到了个提早解脱的方法
Ain't nothing nobody can do about that.
大家都无能为力
I mean, how do you protect a man from himself?
我是说 你怎么能阻止一个人自杀呢
Where Avon at? I'll go to him.
Avon在哪 我要去找他
I told you. We beefing for corners right now.
我说过了 我们现在在争夺街角
As soon as I speak to him, I'll get him to you, I promise.
我一见到他就让他联♥系♥你 我保证
A cop shouldn't mess with a mother's pain like that.
一个警♥察♥不该让一个母亲陷入这种痛苦
No one should.
任何人都不该
Yeah, let me get four trout on white, extra mayo on one...
给我四个鳟鱼三明治 一个加蛋黄酱...
hot sauce on two and the other with ketchup.
两个加辣酱 一个加番茄酱
And four orange sodas.
还要四瓶橙味汽水
This clown-ass nigga went and got four sandwiches and four sodas, man.
那个大屁♥股♥黑鬼要了 四个三明治和四瓶汽水
You heard me?
听到了吗
Cool.
好
Niggas don't roll out in a few minutes, we onto something.
那些家伙几分钟之内不走 就有点苗头了
Drop one, get one!
一换一
No, baby, this one's sentimental.
不 宝贝 这个我有感情了
Here, it's bleach.
给 这是漂白剂
Soak your works and you're good to go.
把你的产品泡泡就好了
Drop one, get one.
一换一
Drop one, get one.
一换一
Get the other girls to come by.
让其他女生过来一趟
Wait.
等等
Just pass these out for me, okay?
帮我发了吧 好吗
Yo, I just rolled for peanut butter. You got anything else?
嘿 我只有花生酱了 你有些别的吗
The fuck I look like to you, Chef Boyardee? Who?
你看我他妈像谁 Chef Boyardee? 谁 (美国罐头食品品牌 一个头像)
Hey, when all this bullshit falls apart, I'm gonna kick your fuck...
等这些狗屎完蛋 我会把你...
Go by them slow.
慢慢接近他们
Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, my God!
天啊
You hit?
你中枪了?
No.
没有
Drive, motherfucker, get out of here!
开车 混球 离开这
Now your man better be as good as his word.
你的人最好跟他们吹得一样好
Or your word.
或是跟你说的那样也成
If you are still in possession of that kind of mentality...
如果你还有这种心态...
then you are definitely not ready.
那你绝对还没准备好
String... Not now.
String... 等会
It's Avon. Shut the door.
是Avon 关门
Let's do it.
我们动手吧
I'll be in touch, partner.
保持联♥系♥ 搭档
What is it, man? Avon's been hit.
什么事 伙计 Avon中枪了
Where? In the shoulder.
哪儿 肩膀
Tater got killed. Avon still breathing, man.
Tater被杀 Avon还活着 伙计
But Briana all over me, calling me, man. I need to tell her.
但Briana老缠着我 给我打电♥话♥ 我得告诉她
No, fuck Briana. What?
不 去他的Briana 什么
Just keep the bitch away from me, you hear me?
让那贱♥货♥离我远点 懂了吗
If you put them pit bull-style stitches in me, the next patient's gonna be you.
如果你缝牛皮似地给我缝 下一个受伤的就是你了
For real. What, you don't like rawhide?
他认真的 怎么 你不喜欢牛皮?
Marlo!
Marlo
We finna get back to old times, baby.
终于有点旧时光的感觉了 宝贝
Hey, Anthony. Where you at?
嘿 Anthony 去哪儿啊
First floor, 1034 North Mount, sir.
North Mount 1034号♥ 一楼 长官
Good.
很好
They're expecting us to hit back wild.
他们希望我们疯狂反击
That's what they're just waiting for, and we're gonna sit back on it for a while.
他们正等着呢 而我们则伺机而动
Let them sweat on it.
让他们战战兢兢的
Yo, we got to talk.
嘿 我们得谈谈
Hold on.
等等
I mean, he got to come out on his corners, that's how he make money, right?
我的意思是 他们总得从街角出来 他们要以此赚钱的 对吧
We gonna see who got the bigger war chest.
我们就比比谁的军费更多
Avon?
Avon?
Straight to the mattresses, huh?
开战 嗯?
Whatever. What you want, man?
随便啦 什么事 伙计
"War", man, we past this bullshit.
"战争" 伙计 我们说了不要战争的
Yeah, I forgot.
对 我忘了
You know, I knew I forgot something. We the Trump brothers.
知道吗 我就觉得我忘了什么 我们是王牌兄弟
Man, you don't give this shit up...
伙计 你不放弃战争...
you're gonna turn everything we built to shit.
我们建立的一切都会付之一炬
No.
不
The Chump brothers.
是笨蛋兄弟
You know what the difference is between me and you?
你知道我和你的区别吗
I bleed red, you bleed green.
我流出来的血是红的 你流出来的是绿的
What you been building for us?
你一直以来为我们建立的是什么
You know what, I look at you these days, you know what I see?
知道吗 这些天我看着你 我看到了什么
I see a man without a country.
我看见了一个没有国家的人
Not hard enough for this, right here.
不够强硬
And maybe, just maybe...
也许 只是也许...
not smart enough for them out there.
也不够聪明
Not hard enough?
不够强硬?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表