剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I'm a long motherfucking way from the police.
我跟警♥察♥八竿子打不着
I just finished a 14-year bit in Jessup.
我刚在Jessup监狱服完14年
Got a package as a coming-home present. G-pack.
拿到了点回家礼 G包
Well, why not sell that shit your own self?
那你干嘛不自己卖♥♥
I just came home. I ain't trying to get my ass violated.
我刚回家 不想又犯法
Even split. Shit.
对半分 靠
It's all profit to you. Risk mine, too.
你是净赚 风险也是我担
What make you think I ain't on paper or some shit?
你以为我没在保释期什么的吗
Sixty-forty.
六♥四♥开
Cool. Give your shit to my boy.
行 把货给我小弟
He good with it. Then come past tonight.
他很在行 明晚来拿钱
All right.
好
And one last item for you gents.
最后跟各位说一点
It seems that Foxtrot was hovering over the stationhouse a few days ago...
几天前直升机 在我们警局上空盘旋了一会儿
and caught a lovely view of about 700 or 800 discarded beer cans on the garage roof.
看到车♥库♥顶楼有十分壮观的 700到800个空啤酒罐
Seriously, no off-duty drinking on the station lot.
说真的 下班后不允许在警局停车场喝酒
And if you do find yourself holding a beer can...
如果你真又拿着个啤酒罐...
don't throw it on the roof, take it home with you.
别朝屋顶扔 带回家去
Come on, guys, the memo came down from our beloved Deputy of Operations.
拜托 伙计们 这备忘录 可来自我们挚爱的副局长
All right, get out of here.
好了 散会
Don't get captured.
别被逮到
At ease.
稍息
Anything from day shift?
日班有什么情况
Nothing that'll make the papers.
没什么要写报告的
All right, then, I'm gonna ride the district until the Deputy Major gets in.
那好 副警长来之前我要巡查辖区
If you need me, hit the radio.
要找我无线电联♥系♥
Distribution?
分销?
Possession.
持有
And some loitering.
还有游荡
Loitering?
游荡?
And behaving like assholes in the presence of sworn officers, boss.
还有在警官面前摆出一副屌♥样 老大
Five-o creeping.
警♥察♥来了
It's midnight relief coming in.
午夜换班了
What the hell is all this?
这些什么玩意
You don't look at what you did before, you do the same shit all over.
前事不忘 后事之师
I'm out of here.
我要回去了
Spiders with a red top! One and one!
红盖蜘蛛包 混搭货
Where he at?
他在哪
Spider bags! Got those spider bags!
蜘蛛包 来买♥♥蜘蛛包
The fuck you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥看什么
W-hat, do you want a go?
干嘛 你也想试试?
Just my split.
我的分成呢?
Some bad luck there.
不走运
The police came through, snatched up a ground stash or two.
警♥察♥来了 端了一两个藏♥毒♥点
Shit happened to be yours. Fuck, right?
正好是你的货 悲剧 是吧
You got a number? A number?
你有编号♥吗 编号♥?
Back in the day, when a player tried to say he lost a package to the police...
在过去 玩家要说自己的货被警♥察♥缴了...
he had to give up a number for the report.
他就得给个编号♥上报(案件编号♥)
Well, we ain't back in the day.
现在不是过去了
I'm getting fucking tired of your ass.
我懒得跟你解释了
Yeah, walk it off, motherfucker.
对 滚远点 混球
Fucking old-school-ass bitch.
过气的老杂种
Got them spider bags. Two'll get you three.
有蜘蛛包 买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
What? You up?
什么 要吗
Spider bags, two gets three.
蜘蛛包 买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
You up or you not?
要不要
What you doing, boy? Oh, man! Dumb rookie.
你搞什么 小子? 噢 伙计 菜鸟一个
Don't you know five-o?
你认不出警♥察♥吗
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表