剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You know, his and hers, like.
就好象他的钱就是她的一样
Yeah, Cutty. She was on that shit, man.
是的 Cutty 她跟这事有关
It's been a week, McNulty.
这都一星期了McNulty
Either you got something on Stringer or you don't.
你在Stringer那儿要是没有进展 就得放弃了
He tried to sell me a condo.
他想卖♥♥一套公♥寓♥给我
Cocksucker.
鸟人一个
Might as well join the Rotary and take up golf or some shit.
说不定还会让你进个高级俱乐部 学学高尔夫什么的
He's running with the hounds, though I'll bet his heart is still with the fox.
他虽然是在遛猎狗玩 但肯定心里还惦记着打狐狸
Stringer's out of the game?
Stringer退出江湖了?
Mr. Bell has become the bank.
咱们Bell先生变成银行了
The bank?
什么银行?
The bank plays it legit.
走合法路线的银行
He generates a good bit of honest income.
他制♥造♥可观的合法收入
But at the same time, his money finances packages that he himself will never touch.
这些钱被用来购买♥♥那些 他自己永远都不会去碰的毒品
He won't go near the street.
他不会再在道上出面
He's insulated from the everyday operations of the corner.
他从街面上的买♥♥卖♥♥毒品生意中完全脱离出来
The money that comes back is then laundered through enough straight business investments
然后通过足够多的正当生意投资 把收上来的钱洗干净
that there's no way to trace it.
而那些投资根本无迹可循
A player gets to that point,
高手到了这个境界
there ain't no way in hell a working police is going to tie a can to his tail.
警♥察♥就没有任何办法能抓到他的狐狸尾巴了
Oh, man.
真神了
So, Kintel Williamson, the prince of Pimlico.
那么Kintel Williamson 这位巴尔的摩的王子
Where we at on this mope?
我们对这瘪三都掌握了些什么情况?
DNRs on a couple of payphones.
只弄到了两个一次性手♥机♥的号♥码
That got it?
这样可以了么?
All right.
不错
You gonna help or what, boy?
小子 你不过来帮下忙么?
Might as well not even take a whistle if all I'm doing is standing in the fucking alley.
又用不着我开枪 反正你们只是让我 他妈地在那该死的巷子里守着
Back's where you belong.
你也只能呆在后面
Thataway I ain't got to be worrying about getting my damn head blown off...
至少这样我就不用担心我的头会被打爆
'cause you all scared and shit.
因为你丫会吓得要命胡乱开枪
Enough.
够了
Y'all hear me? I said enough.
你们听到没有? 我说够了
Come over here and put some pumpkin balls in this shotgun, man.
你过来给这枪装上子弹 伙计
Kimmy!
Kimmy!
Both of y'all learn to live with it, or y'all out, man.
你们俩都得学着习惯这一切 不然就退出
Now, this time we gonna do it right. Y'all feel me?
这次我们可不能再出什么差池了 你们听明白了吗
Boss, you gotta let this go. It ain't gonna work.
老大 你得放下这事 这样做不是办法
You said in COMSTAT shit rolls down.
你上次在数据分♥析♥会不是说打对屁♥股♥才能出屎么
Now, we tried to talk to all the hoppers.
我们已经试过跟那帮小混混们对话
What the hell can they do about anything?
他们什么也做不了主
We need to bring it to the dealers.
我们要把这事捅到毒品分销商那儿去
Sergeant...
警司...
I need a list of names of all the mid -level dealers running my corners.
我要一份所有在我辖区内 经营贩毒点的中层分销商名单
Sir?
长官?
You are my DEU, Sergeant, right? I need a list of names.
警司 你负责为我收集数据 对不对? 我需要一份名字清单
Maybe Narcotics downtown has something like that. I don't know.
也许Narcotics市中心有这种东西 我可不清楚
We're knocking heads, taking bodies.
我们只负责逮人和收尸
I didn't know I was supposed to be doing a census or nothing.
我不知道我还得做人口普查还有别的什么事情
Hey, yo, miss. Miss, where the pee-pot at?
哎 小姐 小姐 "尿壶"在哪里?
Thanks. Come on, this way.
谢谢 来吧 走这边
Yo, my man need to drop a negative.
哎 我兄弟想做尿检
Yeah.
好咧
$5.
5块钱
Motherfucker, they was just $2.
老王八 以前才2块钱
You try finding clean piss in Baltimore. $5 a go.
你自己去试试在巴尔的摩找合格的尿 5块一瓶拿走
Yo, how I know it's clean? I get mine from daycare.
哎 你怎么保证这一定没问题? 我上托儿所弄来的
I need you to put the chicken in the oven at 375.
你帮我把鸡放到烤箱里 温度设在华氏375度
Yes, and after you're done that, I need you to help me put your sister down...
对 把这做完之后 把我妹妹放到...
Excuse me, miss.
打扰一下 女士
Put your thumb on the scanner.
拇指放在扫描仪上
Hold on a second.
按在那儿别动
What's your name? Wise, Dennis Wise.
你的名字? 姓Wise 全名Dennis Wise
Take one of those. Go around the corner to the second door.
拿一个瓶子 转角过去第二个门
No, you cannot go outside.
不行 你不能到外面去
Are you listening to what I'm saying?
你有没有在听我说啊?
That's all we got on the Westside dealers.
我们所知的西区毒贩全在这上面了
George. I'm looking at a sprinkling of rap sheets here.
George 这本子里只有逮捕记录
Well, you telling me nobody in this department know...
你是想告诉我这个部门里再也没有人知道
who controls West Baltimore corners anymore?
谁在控制巴尔的摩的贩毒点了么?
Hey, Rawls has my people doing street rips.
Rawls让我的人去管街上抽大♥麻♥的
You want up-to-date info, you should try the intelligence unit.
你想要最新的资料 应该去找情报处
Shit, they sent me to you, George. What the fuck can I tell you?
靠 他们让我来找你 George 我他妈能告诉你什么?
With all the street work, ain't nobody left doing the high-end drug stuff.
所有人都在忙着维持街道秩序 哪有人还有空管那些高端贩毒的事情
From what I'm hearing, the guy comes in of his own accord...
据我所知 那个人自己开个雅阁车 特意过来帮我们
and he gets betrayed by us.
我们却辜负了他
Protection in this city amounts to nothing more than getting dumped...
这个城市没有提供给他任何保护措施 所谓的对他有所安排
in a fleabag joint on Route 40 and calling it a plan.
就是让他被弃尸在40号♥公路边上的 一家低级旅店里
No monitoring, no assistance.
没有人监视 没有人帮他
Nothing. Just a bundle of clothes and a toothbrush.
啥都没有 只有一堆衣服和一把牙刷
Jesus. No way to treat a cooperator.
天哪 不应该这样对待一个跟我们合作的人
I know someone could get a lot of mileage out of this with the press.
我知道有人可能会四处奔走把这事向媒体张扬
But fuck that, right, because if I go that way...
但我们才不管那么多呢 因为如果我走这条途径
then everybody gets defensive and nothing gets fixed.
那么每个人都会忙着为自己辩护 而事情却得不到解决
I'm coming to you with this, straight up.
所以我来把这事跟你直说了
Agreed.
你说得对
Where do we stand on this?
这件事处理到哪一步了
You've already called for a meeting on this with the state's attorney...
我们已经向州检察官提出就此事召开会议
and the Police Commissioner.
警♥察♥局长也通知到了
It's penciled in for next Wednesday.
时间就定在下个星期三
No, no, Tommy's right on this. We need to act quickly.
不 不 Tommy已经在调查这事了 我们要赶快行动
I'm glad you came to us with this.
我很高兴你来跟我们商量这事
I'll light a fire, believe me.
我会让这事明确解决的 相信我
All right, thanks.
好 谢谢
You will keep me in the loop on this? Yeah, absolutely. Councilman.
你会随时通告我这事进展情况的吧? 当然 绝对的 议员您请慢走
Hey, slow up, girlfriend, we need to talk for a minute.
嘿 别走那么快 美眉 我们来聊几句
Yeah, sweet thing. We met before?
是啊 小甜妞 我们认识么?
No, baby, but that can happen.
不认识 宝贝 不过可能以后就认识了
We ain't met, excuse me.
既然不认识 那我就恕不奉陪了
Hey, it's just talk, baby. Get the fuck out the way.
哎 就聊几句嘛 宝贝儿 别挡老娘的道
Look, girl, all we need for you to do is talk...
姐们儿 我们只是想跟你谈几句...
Is you deaf or just stone stupid?
你是聋了还是大♥麻♥抽傻了?
Look, hold on, girl, all we wanna do...
别介呀 姐们儿 我们只是想...
Damn.
见鬼
Now, we gonna talk.
现在 我们要谈点事了
How the fuck is this little runt of a unit holding all this drug intelligence?
你们这个小不起眼的部门怎么他妈的 就能搞到所有这些毒品情报呢?
I made the rounds down at headquarters and came up with jack...
我在总部兜了无数圈子什么屁也没得到
and y'all holding all this.
而你们却掌握着所有这些
Well, you run a couple of wiretaps, you fill up a file cabinet pretty fast.
只要你放几个窃听器 很快就能把资料柜填满了
This is great. Thanks.
这太棒了 谢谢
Oh, shit!
不是吧!
God damn it!
好久不见!
I heard this was where you landed.
我听说你到这儿落脚了
This pretty boy, I broke his ass in.
这小帅哥 是我最先用上的
I wrote more on ID complaints on Bushy-top here than on the whole goddamn squad.
那时小毛头一个人所用的掩护身份 要比整个特警队用到的都多
That is, till he scuffed himself up.
就这么着 他凭着自己的实力一步步升上去了
Now where you at, McNulty?
现在你在哪儿盯着呢?
1911 South Clinton Street, first floor.
南克♥林♥顿♥街1911号♥ 一楼
There you go.
这就对了
Yeah. I know you got to keep him close...
嗯 我就知道你会紧跟着他的...
but still, that's a good goddamn police right here.
不管怎么说 这孩子绝对是个好警♥察♥
So what brings you to our shop?
是什么风把你吹到这儿来了?
I'm trying to find out who running my corners.
我想知道谁在我的辖区内经营贩毒点
My own DEU is just about street rips,
我自己的数据库里只能找到街上抽大♥麻♥的人
and headquarters wasn't no help, neither.
到总部也什么都没找着
Y'all saved my ass, though.
不过你们帮了我大忙了
You tell him about your boy Marlo?
你告诉他有关你盯的那小子Marlo的事没?
It's in the files, along with every other mid-level player we know.
那都在文件里了 跟其他我们所知的中级毒贩资料在一起
You don't mind me asking, what are you gonna do with all that, Major?
我可不可以问下 警长 你打算拿这些资料干什么呢?
Well...
这个嘛...
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表