剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
No offense, but I don't think you ever really were.
无意冒犯 但我从没觉得你强硬过
You got skills, yeah, no doubt, but...
你有手段 毫无疑问 但...
What?
什么
What, 'cause I don't shoot up a block, indiscriminate, I ain't hard enough?
怎么 因为我不会不加选择地 让人脑袋开花 我就不够强硬了?
Because I think before I snatch a life, I ain't into this bullshit?
因为我夺去别人性命前会三思 我就办不成事了?
Snatch a life?
夺人性命?
What life you snatch, huh?
你夺过谁的命
You know, Briana went downtown, man, saw that detective.
你知道吗 Briana去了市里 见了那个警探
Man stoking her head saying that D'Angelo's death was no suicide.
那家伙把她脑子里塞满了 D'Angelo不是自杀的想法
Yeah, so?
所以呢
Man ain't wrong about that.
他没说错
What?
什么
Yeah.
对
I knew you couldn't do it...
我知道你下不了手...
and Briana wouldn't do that shit.
Briana也不会干
But there go a life that had to be snatched, Avon.
但他一定要死 Avon
Yo, man, I took that shit off you, and put it on me, man...
我把那担子从你肩上卸下挑到我身上...
because that motherfucker was out of pocket with that shit!
因为那混♥蛋♥撑不住了
Twenty years above his fucking head.
他妈的有二十年牢要坐
He flip, man, they got you and me and fucking Briana!
他一招 伙计 你我和他妈的Briana都得玩完
No fucking way, man. Hell no!
没门 老兄 绝对不行
Now, I know you're family. You loved that nigga.
我知道你们是一家人 你爱他
But you want to talk that "blood is thicker than water" bullshit...
但你要想说那些"血浓于水"的屁话...
take that shit somewhere else, nigga!
到别处说去 黑鬼
That motherfucker would have taken down the whole fucking show starting with you, killer!
那混球会把我们建立的事业都拖垮 杀手!
He was fucking everything and everybody!
他会把每个人每件事都搞砸
Let me up.
让我起来
Let me up.
让我起来
Oh, shit.
靠
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表