剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah.
耶
Yo, you got one of these does asses?
你手上有这样的牛人吗
What?
干嘛
Yeah, that's what's up. Hey.
嗯 就是这样
Hey, guys.
嘿 两位
How you doing?
你好
We're looking for a cash purchase in here.
我们在查一笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Maybe a couple of Trac phones.
也许是几部Trac电♥话♥
Week or so back. Black guy most likely.
约一周前 很可能是黑人
Oh, sure, that guy.
噢 当然 那个人
Every two weeks for him.
每两周来一次
Last time, eight phones. Almost $900.
上次 八部手♥机♥ 差不多900块
That's a lot of Ring Dings, no?
很大一笔Ring Dings 不是吗
Ring Dings?
Ring Dings?
A joke.
一个笑话
You got some kind of transaction record?
你有什么交易记录吗
Seek and you shall find.
找找总会有的
Hang on.
等等
Hang on.
等等
$927.24.
927块2毛4
Can we have the tape for that day?
我们能看那天的监控录像吗
No tape. I rewind every day.
没录像 我们每天更新
Keep this? Sure.
我能保留吗 当然
What the fuck do we do now?
我们他妈的现在怎么办
Buy this guy a box of videotape?
给这家伙买♥♥盒录像带?
Or camp out in this shithole for a week, hoping our boy runs the same route?
还是在这破地方扎营一周 寄望那小子还走一样路线?
I just know I got to put my mind on something or I'm gonna slide back.
我只知道我要集中精力做点什么 否则又要倒♥退♥了
Need to be in control of myself, you know what I'm saying?
我要控制自己 知道我的意思吗
Take command of your life. Something.
为自己的生活做主 不错嘛
Cultivate some self-discipline.
培养些自律
Or whatever.
或者别的什么
What if I told you that there's a
如果我告诉你
Certain liberation...
有种自♥由♥...
not in command or in self-control,
并非存在于控制或自控中
But in surrendering? Well, that depends on who you surrendering to.
而是存在于屈服中呢 那看你是向谁屈服了
Oh, that. Hey...
噢 那个啊...
All due respect,
无意冒犯
You can stow that patter right here and now.
你那套话可以省省了
Look, it ain't about me doing for me, I don't think.
听着 我不觉得我是为了自己这么做
Might need to be about more than that.
可能要比那更多
So you're bringing in an overall decline of 2 percent for the month...
你们带来了本月下降百分之二的犯罪率
but if I read this correctly,
但如果我看明白了
Almost half of that's coming from an eight-percent drop in the Western District?
这大半归因于西区分局 百分之八的犯罪率下降?
Major Colvin is himself willing to acknowledge the possibility of a
Colvin警长在他的月度统计中
Statistical variation from the mean in his monthly stats.
也愿意承认统计学上偏离的可能性
Variation, huh?
偏离 嗯?
Gentlemen, if I look through the Western incident reports...
先生们 如果我细看 西区分局的事件报告...
Am I likely to find less crime,
我是可能发现更少的犯罪呢
Or more incidents which have been downgraded or unfounded?
还是发现更多被降级或未立案的事件?
Because this kind of variation screams manipulation to me...
因为这种偏离让我 嗅到一丝篡改的味道...
And if I'm wrong about that,
如果我搞错了
If indeed there is no manipulation involved...
如果这里面确实没有篡改...
I would like to know exactly what it is that Major Colvin...
我倒想知道Colvin警长...
Has learned about police work that eludes the rest of your commanders.
学了什么你其他指挥官学不到的招数
Councilman, I assure you, these stats are not massaged. We don't do that.
议员 我向您保证 这些数据未经篡改 我们不会那么做
I don't do that.
我不会那么做
And I won't allow my people to do that.
我也不会让我的人那么做
Our feeling is that it's genuinely an aberration.
我们感觉这确实是一次偏差
And if it repeats itself next month...
如果下月还是这样...
Then it bears closer examination. Otherwise... Moving on to new business, then.
那它就可接受进一步审查 否则... 那么进行下一项议题
How are we fixed for witness assistance?
我们怎么处理对证人的帮助
Does the Department have sufficient funds to ensure pre-trial security...
警局有足够的预算保证有危险的证人...
For any endangered witnesses?
庭审前的安全吗
We have the resources
我们有市里能负担的
That the city can afford, I'm sure.
足够的资源 我保证
I understand you're in no position to criticize the Mayor.
我知道你没立场批评市长
Nor would I.
我也不会这么做
Nor would you.
你也不会这么做
So allow me to ask the question.
所以请允许我问个问题
What is this city willing to pay...
这城市愿意付出多大代价...
To make it possible for ordinary people to come down to the courthouse
让平民能来到法♥院♥
And perform the civic duty of bearing witness against gangsters and criminals?
履行指证帮派和罪犯的市民义务呢
What resources are commensurate with that kind of commitment?
多少资源才能与那样的义务相称
You can play the good soldier if you want, Commissioner...
你想的话可以继续扮演好士兵
but I want to go on the record here
局长 但我要正式地说
In saying that this administration has passed the buck time and again
这个政♥府♥一再地推卸责任
And failed to protect those citizens who demonstrate that kind of commitment
疏于保护履行义务的市民
And put their lives and livelihood at risk.
把他们的生命和生计置于危险之中
I would only like to add that I feel as my colleague does
我要说的是我跟我同事一样
That this administration has failed this community.
认为这个政♥府♥让我们的社区失望
Miserably.
十分糟糕
And we need to do something about this.
而我们该做些什么
Come on.
来啊
Hey!
嘿
Y'all are friends.
你们是朋友
You're like brothers.
像兄弟一样
You lose that, you lose every damn thing.
失去这点 你们就什么都失去了
Go on.
玩去吧
Kids messed up a good hoop.
孩子们弄坏了个篮筐
Now they got one looks like the original peach basket
所以弄了个像桃筐一样的东西
And they hanging onto it like a tit.
然后就对它爱不释手
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe I should get up some kind of tournament.
也许该搞个竞标赛什么的
You play basketball?
你打篮球吗
Never was much for balls and sticks.
我都不怎么爱好球啊棒啊
I was all about my hands.
我只用双手的
Boxer? Yeah.
拳击手? 对
Boxing?
拳击?
I know a place where some of the kids go but
我知道有个有些孩子去的地方
It ain't near close enough to here.
不过离这可不近
I wouldn't mind taking a look at it.
我不介意去看看
Get a mental picture at least.
至少有个大概印象
Hey, yo, what the hell's going on here?
嘿 那边在搞什么
Police pushed all the action down here and a couple other places.
警♥察♥把这里和其他几个地方 的活动都禁止了
The deacon thinks that maybe some people should come in here
执事认为也许会有些人
And take over the situation.
来接管这里
Are you that people?
你是那些人吗
One of them, maybe.
也许算其中之一吧
Roman, man.
我叫Roman 伙计
Dennis.
Dennis
You should lay back on this one.
你就在这坐着
Let me go talk to Buford Pusser in there alone.
我自己进去跟Buford Pusser谈谈
Excuse me?
什么
And what it shows people is that I know my business.
这告诉人们我了解自己的工作
That I will hold people accountable based on the facts.
基于事实 我会让人负起责任
This is about what's right. There you go again.
这是在做正确的事 你又来了
What? Do you think politics is only about winning the argument?
什么 你觉得政♥治♥就是赢一场争论?
That whoever has the right fact at the right moment wins?
在正确的时间有正确的事实就能赢?
Clinton had facts.
Clinton有事实
Kennedy had facts. Yeah, but Reagan?
Kennedy有事实 没错 但Reagan呢
He couldn't have summoned a fact if his life depended on it.
如果他的人生靠的是事实 他一个都拿不出
It's not just facts, it's how you use them.
这不仅是事实的事 还在于你如何运用
And Tommy, when you get hold of a fact or two
还有Tommy 当你掌握了一两件事实
You go smart-ass and start beating on people.
你就得理不饶人
Yeah, that's... Clinton and Reagan...
是 那是... 克♥林♥顿♥和里根总统...
When they got up to speak...
当他们要说话时...
They gave everyone in the room comfort and confidence.
他们会让屋子里的人舒舒服服的 充满自信
You liked those guys. You were happy to think that they even liked you.
你喜欢那些家伙 你高兴地以为他们也喜欢你
You're saying I'm not likable?
你是说我不讨喜?
Jen?
Jen?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表