剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah.
哈
Anybody I want?
想要谁都行?(两人开始性幻想游戏)
Anybody.
随便谁
I want more than one.
我想多要几个
I want the Olsen twins.
我想要Olsen姐妹(好莱坞最红姐妹花)
You got 'em. Slaves.
都给你 奴隶而已
All they live for is to get you off.
她们活着就是为了给你泄欲
But so now who you gonna do for 'em?
那么你愿意为她们上谁呢?
One guy, one act, one time.
一个男人 一个体♥位♥
Right. And the minute I name a guy you're gonna be like,
是 我一旦说出这个人 你就会说
"I knew you were a cocksucker from the first time I laid eyes on you."
"第一眼我就知道 你是个基佬"
Steve McQueen, huh? That's your fantasy?
Steve McQueen(美国70年代荧幕硬汉)是你的幻想对象吗?
You fuckin' closet-case motherfucker.
你这个躲在柜子里的王八蛋
Steve McQueen?
Steve McQueen?
Fuck you, it's a set-up.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 这是想套我
Both Olsen twins.
Olsen姐妹都要
Ashley.
Ashley
Kate. MaryKate.
Kate 是MaryKate
And yeah, I admire their body of work.
恩 我欣赏她们的"作品"(两人在时尚界有自己的品牌)
They're yours.
都是你的
All you gotta do is name a guy.
你要做的只是说一个男人的名字
I'm not catching, I'm pitching.
我不是受 我是攻
No problem.
没问题
Cornermen out of the pit.
人员退场
Release your dogs.
放狗
I got that! Yeah! I got that!
没问题 没问题
Break your dogs!
把狗分开!
Bait...
"小白脸" 哼
Oh shit, there it is.
妈的
Can it just be like...
难道就不能选个...
like this unbearable-looking woman?
绝世丑女?
You know like that old tune from "The Golden Girls"
比如"黄金女郎"里的老太婆?(一部美国室内喜剧 主演是四位老太)
the short one with the coke-bottle glasses...
那个架着厚眼镜片的小老太婆
A guy.
选一个男人
Hey, yo.
嗨 说你呢
Huh?
啊?
Let me ask you a question.
问你个问题
Where do you guys get those hats with the bills over the ears like that?
你们从哪弄的那种帽子 帽檐居然是歪的?
I go into all the city stores and the only ones I can find
我跑遍了所有的商店
are the ones with the bills in the front.
都是只有帽檐在前面的
Naw, it's the same. Just turn it sideways on your head.
都是一样的 只要歪着戴就行了
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢
That's a knucklehead from the low-rises, right there.
那个是平房♥区的白♥痴♥ 就在那儿
Terrace's spreading out.
公房♥区的人都跑出来了
They got to go somewhere, I guess.
我想他们总得去个地方吧
Don't think you ought needed to do that.
我觉得你没必要那么做
He turned cur on me, man...
他没种 丢了我的脸...
Nah.
不
I think you got played.
我看你是被耍了
So, I'm guessin' from the Terrace
我猜从公房♥区来的人
being all cute about the property line.
对地界有非分之想
I just wanted to wait and see what you wanted us to do about it.
我就想着等你回来 看看怎么办
So, what you want us to do?
那么 你想我们怎么办
Get back to work.
回去工作
Alright.
好吧
Your boy really jammed me, that little prick.
你的小弟真让我臭大了 那个小混♥蛋♥
It was all over the news.
新闻上全是
You did not look particularly commissioner-like.
那时你还真没个局长的样子
Mayor told me the same thing.
市长也这么说
You can't have that shit every week,
你可不能周周都出丑
not if you want His Honor to give you the job permanent.
如果你还指望你的大人把你转正的话
Tommy's a good kid, usually.
Tommy平时挺不错的
An asspain when he wants something,
就是想得到什么的时候 会变成刺头
but mostly good people.
但大多数时候 是个好人
I don't give a shit what he is.
我他妈的不在乎他怎么样
Well, you can't have him pounding on you, Erv.
但你不能总让他给你颜色看吧 Erv
Throw him a bone,
扔给他块骨头
he'll take care of you.
他就会对你好了
Alright,
好吧
but I draw the line at going behind the Mayor for this guy.
但我绝不会为了这个家伙背叛市长
You can't sit where I'm sitting and backdoor the fucking Mayor.
坐在我这个位置上 就不能扯市长后腿
Sorry I'm late, guys.
不好意思 我迟到了
My kid had a little league game. It started late.
我的孩子今天有联赛 开场晚了
Well, I'll leave you boys to it.
好吧 你们大家谈吧
And what I have brought together,
"愿我今日所促之情谊"
let no man tear asunder.
"无人能拆散"(改自马太福音)
He win? Who?
他赢了? 谁?
Your kid, his team.
你家孩子 他的球队
Oh shit, who keeps score?
哦 谁还记比分啊?
Yeah, it's a little hectic,
开始是有点杠上了
but everybody steppin' off at the right time.
但是后来大家都各退一步
These corner boys we dealin' with?
那些我们找上门的街头混混
I don't think they even listen to their own people.
我觉得他们连自己的人都不听
Yeah, I'm gonna talk to peoples.
我会和他们谈的
Where you at? Marlo?
你去了哪里? Marlo?
I can't find 'im.
我根本就找不到他
And you told us not to start nothin', so I set-up in the middle of the block.
你告诉过我们不要惹是生非 于是我就在小区中间设了个点
You know, even that got hard stares. I don't know.
你瞧 就算那样还是会招来不快 我也不知道
It ain't gonna hold, I don't think.
我觉得撑不了多久
This Marlo.
这个Marlo
How hard you lookin' for him?
你怎么个努力找法?
Like, why ain't you out there looking for this motherfucker right now?
好比 你怎么现在没出去 找这个混♥蛋♥呢?
'Cause you called this meeting here.
因为你让我们来这开会啊
Shut the door.
把门关上
What's your good news, man.
你有什么好消息 伙计?
Omar right inside the stash.
Omar又闯进了我们的窝点
Couple ounces of raw already vialed, 600.
抢走了已经装好瓶的几盎司货 有600支
Cocksuckers even took my watch.
这个贱♥人♥甚至拿走了我的表
Second stash this month they did got to.
这已经是他们这个月 第二次冲了我们的窝
I mean, he, um, he called you by name, String.
我是说 他直呼你大名 String
I mean, all due respect, but do like unless you step to him.
恕我直言 除非你出面制止他
It's gonna be like this.
否则这事肯定没完没了下去
Alright, man. Double the muscle on every stash we got.
好吧 每个据点都加倍人手
And if the man comin',
如果他再来
make ready for the man.
要准备好
It's not personal.
这不是私人恩怨
I swear to God, it's never personal with me.
我对天发誓 我绝不记私仇
Truth is,
事实是
I've been a councilman for almost three years now.
我在委员会已经快三年了
And that's a long fucking time to be ignored.
它♥妈♥的♥被冷落了好长一段日子
And this being Baltimore, a whiteboy doesn't stand much chance running citywide.
在Baltimore 白人是不太可能在市里竞选上位
Maybe the legislature, if the right seat opens up.
也许可以去立法♥院♥ 如果那有空缺
But until then, I'm stuck in a job with no power
但在那之前 我只能干着这份没有实权的活
except getting potholes filled.
除了去指挥修补路上的坑洼
All due respect, Councilman,
恕我直言 议员
you're fucking with me because, what, you're bored?
你搞我是因为觉得太无聊了?
A little, yeah.
是有一点
And what the fuck. I mean, when it comes to the crime thing,
管它呢 我是说 说到犯罪
this city can use all the fucking help it can get.
这个城市需要各方帮助
If you're looking for dirt, there isn't any.
如果你要找猫腻 那可没有
There's always fucking dirt.
它♥妈♥的♥哪都有猫腻
But right now, I'm just looking to know how we could do better.
但是现在 我只想知道 怎么样能做得更好
You give me that much.
你只要能给我做到
I can try and get you what you need privately.
我可以私下 满足你的要求
No hearings, no press, no grandstanding.
不需要听证会 不需发布会 不需要哗众取宠
And if I don't play ball?
如果我不合作的话
You're gonna have my ass every time I'm in front of your committee, right?
那每次去你们委员会 你都会把我往死里整 对吧?
One thing comes to mind. Shoot.
我先想到了一件事 说
I can't get my marked units back from Dickman Street to save my life.
我没法把我的警车从修车厂拿回来
Cars that are shopped for service don't come back for weeks.
去保养的警车过去几周了都没回来
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表