剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You're done in this unit.
你在这个小组没有未来了
Your count right? Yeah, went almost to Richmond for this here batch.
总数对吗? 是 这一批货差点就去了Richmond了
Yeah, I'm holding.
嗯 我听着呢
You did like we say, right? Yeah.
你是按我们说的做的 是吧? 是
Give him that.
给他吧
We're gonna need another 60 more in a couple days.
过几天我们还要60个
60 more? You know how we do.
还要60个? 你知道我们怎么干
So, don't be crying, Bernard.
所以别大惊小怪的 Bernard
You must have left something out.
你肯定漏掉什么了
Fuck, no.I got the part ones from every sector, every post.
操 没有 我一个个地从每个地段每个岗位收集来数据
We're down about 2%.
我们下降了大概2%
No, where exactly are we down?
不对 具体都哪里下降了?
Larcenies and burglaries are steady.
盗窃和入室盗窃的比率没什么变化
But shootings and agg assaults are both down.
但是枪击案和袭击总数都下降了
Drug arrests, too, but I guess that won't look so good.
因毒品被拘留的也少了 不过我猜情况没这么好
I mean, where geographically are we down, in the district?
我是说 在这片地区 地理上都哪些地方下降了?
Well, the posts near the designated drug zones are up,
指定毒品区附近的地方上升了
almost all of them.
几乎所有的都是
That ain't pretty, but everywhere else it's down.
虽然不是很好 不过其他地方都下降了
In some places as much as 4%.
有些地方下降了4%
Bosses gonna love you.
上头会爱死你的
It's too soon to take any credit.
现在接受表扬为时过早
This might be, what you call that?
这个是 你称之为什么来着?
A statistical aberration.
统计异常
You ain't gonna let them know that your little experiment might be working?
你打算让他们知道 你的小尝试可能奏效了不?
Not yet, no.
还不到时候 不
But I'll tell you what we are gonna do.
但我要告诉他们 我们准备干什么
Starting next week,
从下个星期开始
I want you to pull one car out of service...
你去从每个地段治安稳定的岗位...
in the quiet posts in every sector, all three shifts.
调一辆巡逻车 一天三班的都要调
We'll take those nine guys...
我要那9个人...
then use them and double up on the high crime posts.
让他们都去犯罪高发的岗位
If we handle less of it...
如果犯罪高危区变少了...
we ought to do better with the crime we got, right?
那么管那些罪案就容易多了 对吧?
Can I get two Trac disposable phones?
能给我两个一次性手♥机♥吗?
They're on special.
现在特♥价♥
Four for $180.
4个180
Just the two.
就要两个
The late show out at Westview is 8:45.
晚上的演出在Westview 8点45
We could make that if we don't make the whole damn run today.
要是今天不用跑完全程 我们还能赶上演出
Seem to me one phone is as good as the next.
在我看来 一个电♥话♥就够用了
Only a fool would drive all over the world when there ain't no need.
没生意的时候 只有傻瓜才会开车满世界转悠
Keep on with that shit and I'm gonna leave your ass in Baltimore.
你要是还那么多废话 我就把你扔在巴尔的摩
I don't trust no man on the road by hisself, okay?
我可不放心一男人自己上路 知道吗?
I'm not stupid.
我可不傻
Stupid-ass fucker.
傻♥逼♥
Commissioner!
局长!
How goes it?
怎么样?
It went a lot better before the Mayor's cabinet meeting, I can tell you that.
告诉你吧 在市长的内阁会议之前 事情进展很顺利
He rip you?
他搞你了?
Says we need to finish under 300 for this year,
他说我们今年要控制在300以内
regardless of how it happens.
不管情况如何
Now, I tried to tell... Erv, let me ask you.
现在 我试着告诉... Erv 我问你
Where do you guys stand on this Witness Assistance thing?
你们的人对证人协助事务怎么看?
What?
什么?
Overhauling the city's Witness Assistance Program?
全面整改城市的证人协助计划?
Nobody from the Mayor's office called you...
关于证人可能因此被杀的问题...
regarding this problem of witnesses getting killed?
市长办公室没人给你打电♥话♥?
I got a call from Chief of Staff a week ago, yeah.
打过 一星期前幕僚长给我打过电♥话♥
But all he said was I should try not to have any more witnesses get killed.
但是他都在说我应该努力防止 更多的证人被杀
But overhauling the program?
但全面整改计划?
Unless someone wants to spend a lot more money...
除非有人愿意提供大笔资金...
there's not a whole hell of a lot my people can do.
否则我可没那么多人去做这个
And you haven't talked to the Mayor directly on this?
你还没和市长直接谈过这个问题?
You're not gonna fuck me on this?
你不会是想在这事上整我吧?
As it is, I got the Mayor's teeth in my ass.
现在 市长已经对我吹鼻子瞪眼睛了
Your name does not get mentioned.
我不会提你的名字
Mayor didn't say a word to me.
市长没跟我透露半个字
Thanks.
谢了
It's nothing.
这没什么
This is DC 's number one, WPGC 95.5.
这是特区第一 WPGC 95.5
Where the fuck we at now?
我们他妈现在在什么地方?
Just buy four or five, Bernard.
就买♥♥四五个 Bernard
Do it like that and it'll go twice as quick.
照我说的做 会快好多
I want a Shrek Slurpee, Bernard, and some Krispy Kreme.
我要一个雪泥 Bernard 再来几个脆甜甜圈
All this from one disposable cell phone, huh?
这些都来自于同一个一次性手♥机♥ 嗯?
And a dead one, too.
现在已经坏了
It was used by Marlo's people and picked up off the ground by Kima's CI.
是Marlo的人在用 然后被Kima的线人捡走了
Problem is it's just raw data.We need to firm up...
可能是假消息 我们要核实
what we know about Marlo's operation with surveillance and CI info.
从监视和线人获得的有关Marlo行动的消息
On the other hand...
另一方面...
if we had a burner that we knew was used by one of Stringer's players...
如果我们有一个一次性手♥机♥ 知道它是Stringer一个喽啰用过的...
we could use what we know about that organization...
那么我们就可以利用 对那个组织所掌握的信息...
to make all kinds of connections.
建立起各种联♥系♥
Get us one good phone, we'll give you the network.
只需一部好手♥机♥ 我们就能恢复他们的联络网
That's the good news.
这是好消息
And what's the bad?
那坏消息呢?
It's all historical.
信息都是旧的
We can give you the network, no problem...
我们能恢复联络网 这没问题...
but by then it's a week old and they've dumped their phones.
但到那时网络就是一星期前的了 他们已经把手♥机♥扔了
And how we get a wire up on that,
而且我们怎么连接起网络
I haven't figured out yet.
我还没想出办法
Well, see that you do, Detective.
那就找出办法来 探员先生
Oh, yeah, you keep this job,
你要是一直干下去
I'm gonna gain some serious weight.
我就该长肉了
Just the two? Just the two.
就两个? 就两个
Nigga, you ain't never heard of buying in bulk?
黑鬼 你从来都没听说过大量购买♥♥吧?
You could be saving them people all kind of money.
你能给别人剩下很多钱
Better still, spending it on me.
更好的是 都给我花
Why you got a gun, Bernard? Oh, you ain't heard?
你怎么有把枪 Bernard? 哦 你没听说过?
Avon's home, so we tooling up.
在Avon家 我们就装备上了
You ain't the only one on parole.
又不是就你一个人假释
You riding my last good nerve.
你不要逼我发飙啊
And that ain't the only thing I can ride.
我还能逼你做别的哦
Just get me back to the interstate.
我要早点回州际公路
Big white bag, got the big white bag.
白色大包 有白色大包的
Which one is he again?
哪个是他来着?
Broadus, street name of Bodie.
Broadus Bodie的外号♥
Big white, got the big white. He used to be a lowrises.
大白包 有大白包 他过去是个放贷的
Had a tower later on.
后来进了高楼
How many more minutes you think he's got on that phone?
你觉得他还要用那个手♥机♥多久?
Fuck this, let's hit the bar.
不管了 咱们去酒吧
Lester needs a phone, man.
Lester要手♥机♥ 老兄
No, there's an easier way.
不 有更简单的办法
I'll show you tomorrow.
明天你就知道了
Come on.
走吧
I'm buying.
我请客
Big white bag, got the big white bag.
大白包 有大白包
She just wants me to be happy, you know?
她只是希望我高兴 你知道吗?
And I mean, I do the same for her when I can.
我是说 我也希望她是如此
Like this thing with the police detective.
就拿警♥察♥那事儿来说吧
Brianna says she wants me to go downtown with her and...
Brianna想让我和她去市中心...
I don't know, hear the man out about D.
我不知道 听那家伙说说D的事情
And I know there ain't nothing to it,
我知道那人肯定都是胡扯
but she is all upset, you know?
但她很难过 你知道吗?
And I tried to tell her what you told me.
我就试着告诉她你跟我说的
But, she say she wanna go down there
可是 她说她想去那里
and talk to him herself, I guess.
亲自和他谈谈 我猜
You told her about the cop? What?
你跟她说了警♥察♥的事了? 什么?
About the detective.
那个警探
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表