剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Never mind, I got it right here.
没关系 找到了
All Stringer, all the time.
全部都是Stringer 时时刻刻监视
Theresa D'Agostino, please.
请找Theresa D'Agostino
Can you hold, please? Yeah, I'll hold.
能等等吗? 对 我等着
I'm sorry, she's not in the office now. You wanna leave a message?
抱歉 她现在不在办公室 要留口信吗?
No, I left one already.
不 我已经留了一个了
A boxing gym? For kids and all. An athletic club.
拳击健身房♥? 给孩子们用的 运动俱乐部
"Gyms, reducing salons, public baths are permitted only in properties zoned...
"健身房♥ 减肥沙龙 公共浴室只能在B2 B3"
"B2, B3, B4 or B5."
" B4或者B5的范围内出现"
All signed and sealed by a registered architect and engineer...
要由注册建筑师 工程师签名和封存
Floor framing plan, including the load criteria...
楼板骨架规划 包括工作量标准
Hydronic piping and equipment layouts.
液体循环加热管道 设备布局
Six copies of your fire protection plan...
六份消防措施计划
with emergency exits and sprinkler system noted.
还有紧急出口 自动喷淋装置
Health Department since it's a physical culture and health service.
还有卫♥生♥部♥门的批准 因为你这是个体育与文化健康服务机构
A license from the State Athletic Commission up on Calvert Street.
还要有由Calvert街的国家体育委员会 发放的许可证
Midsize or full? Midsize.
中型还是大型? 中型
You should upgrade and get one of them Escalades.
你应该升级 买♥♥辆凯迪拉克
They got that XM radio and all.
有XM无线电之类的
I'm saying if we gonna be in that damn car all damn day, it's worth it, Bernard.
我的意思是 如果我们整天都要待在这破车里 值得买♥♥ Bernard
You ticklish, Bubs? The chills, Kima.
你怕痒 Bubs? 有点冷 Kima
You do that to me.
你帮我弄吧
Here's the buy money, Bubs. Remember, this is all on tape.
这是交易用的钱 Bubs 记得过程会被录下来的
I hear you.
知道了
So, down there on Vincent Street, they don't even hide the ground stash anymore.
在Vincent街 他们甚至都不掖着藏着了
You watch and wait, see when they're running low...
观察 等待时机 看看他们什么时候放松戒备
and ask for 30 or so. Enough so that they have to call for a quick re-up.
要大约30片 让他们打电♥话♥补货
That's the important thing. We want him to use his burner.
这很重要 要让他用手♥机♥
All right. I get to keep the 30. Thirty'd kill you, Bubs.
好的 那30片就留给我了哈 吃掉你就没命了 Bubs
You get to keep the money we hand you...
你可以留住我们给你的钱
once you come back here with all of that product.
不过你拿到货 就得回来这里
I was just asking. Just telling.
我只是随口问问 我只是提醒你
It can't be done. Excuse me?
不可能 什么?
The activation information you're gonna want?
你想要激活信息?
That stuff's not accessible from the business office until it goes to billing...
除非开始计费 否则营业厅也获取不到的
and that takes a few days, sometimes a week or more.
那至少要等几天 甚至1个星期以上
But, more than that, we have dozens of law enforcement inquiries every month.
不过更重要的是 我们每月都有一堆法庭申请
We get to them in the order received and currently the turnaround's 30 days.
我们按接收顺序准备资料 现在的周期是30天
Thirty days?
30天?
Let me understand something.
让我理清一下头绪
Your company is in business selling disposable cell phones...
你公♥司♥正在做一次性手♥机♥的生意
to people who don't have to give any subscriber information...
而且顾客在购买♥♥手♥机♥时
at the time of purchase, correct? Correct.
无需提供任何身份资料 对吗? 对
They buy these phones and as far as you're concerned...
你们认为 他们买♥♥了手♥机♥
they use them anonymously, pre-paying for their minutes...
匿名使用 预先付话费
From the retailers, yes.
从零售商那买♥♥ 对
And while they're using these phones anonymously, for whatever purpose...
当他们匿名使用手♥机♥ 无论出于什么原因
they can't be monitored by law enforcement because your company...
他们都无法被法律监督 就因为贵公♥司♥
can't react within a month to a court order for a wiretap?
无法在一个月内 对法♥院♥要求窃听的命令做出反应?
We do the best we can. This is bullshit.
我们尽力了 狗屁
You're selling a phone that you know is effective for drug trafficking.
你在卖♥♥手♥机♥ 帮助毒贩交易
Lieutenant, our prepaid inventory is there for young people...
队长 我们的预付费服务是为了年轻人
college students and such, people who can't afford a permanent cell phone plan.
大学生之类的 买♥♥不起手♥机♥的人群
What college student can't afford a cell phone?
哪个大学生买♥♥不起手♥机♥?
They can afford the fucking college, they can afford the phone that goes with it.
他们负担得起读大学的钱 就能买♥♥得起手♥机♥
I resent the suggestion.
你非常不同意你的意见
Just so I'm clear, you're telling me that even if by some miracle we are able...
那我阐明一下 你在告诉我 纵使我们能
to get up on a drug dealer's disposable cell phone in time to catch him talking...
在毒贩使用贵公♥司♥产品时 逮捕他
you're gonna take as much as a month to activate our tap.
你还是得用1个月激活窃听
Well, if you have a problem with that, your office can contact our general counsel.
如果你觉得不妥 可以联♥系♥我们的总法律顾问
That's all I can say.
我话说到此
How about this? How about the State's Attorney for Baltimore City...
不如这样?巴尔的摩的州律师
calls a press conference on the courthouse steps to declare that...
在法♥院♥大楼开记者会 宣布
Bay Wireless is in league with the most violent drug traffickers in the city...
Bay无线电公♥司♥协助市里最强悍的毒贩
preventing their apprehension and arrest by law enforcement.
为他们排忧解难 逃避法律制裁
Four to five days turnaround. Best we can do.
4到5天处理时间 我们只能做到这样
I swear, I felt like a damn balloon with air rushing out my ass...
我发誓 我感觉像个泄气的气球
going from desk to desk.
四处漂
This is our new man, huh?
这是新成员啊?
Frank Reid. Dennis Wise.
Frank Reid Dennis Wise
Reverend, our man Dennis spent all day...
牧师 Dennis花了一天在Benton大厦
down at the Benton Building, trying for permits.
争取许可证
On the new gym? Yeah.
新健身房♥的许可证? 对
You use my name?
你提我的名字没?
You use anybody's name?
你提了谁的名字了么
Hell, man. There was a time I'd have used Smith and Wesson.
伙计 我其实是有机会提Smith和Wesson的
No, look, man, I'm just saying, how y'all regular folk get it done in this town?
不 伙计 我是说 你们普通人是怎么办到的?
Doreen, ring Delegate Watkins, please.
Doreen 打给Delegate Watkins 麻烦你
Yellow tops, yellow tops. Obliged, man, obliged.
黄色上衣 黄色上衣 谢谢 老兄 谢谢
Keeping it close, you know? You tell a friend, okay?
合上它 懂吗? 你告诉你朋友 行吗?
Too hot for them black tees, right?
穿黑T恤太热了 对吗?
What's up, papa, what you hawking? Body bags.
你好么 小子 你在叫卖♥♥什么? 装尸袋
All right, let me get 30. Thirty pills.
好吧 我要30片
Thirty? Where the fuck your raggedy-ass...
30? 你这烂货
come up with $300 in motherfucking cash, man?
从哪弄来300元买♥♥啊?
Well, I've been selling these T-shirts for weeks now, you know.
我卖♥♥T恤好几个星期了 知道吧
I mean, I might be raggedy, but I'm in a cash business.
我或许穿得很破烂 但我有挣到钱
You want my money or no?
要挣我的钱不?
Yeah, we out. All right.
我们没货了 好吧
Shouldn't be long.
很快就到
A bulk purchase justify a discount, right?
买♥♥这么多 打个折吧?
$250 or so? $275.
250? 275
And a couple of them whiteys. Yeah, that'll work.
有几个是白的 行啊
That'll work. Bubs just made another $25.
行啊 Bubs又挣了25
Theresa D'Agostino, please. I'm sorry, but she's not in.
我找Theresa D'Agostino 抱歉 她不在
Can I take a message? No, I'll call back.
能留口信吗? 不用了 我再打来
So, how's that working? What?
怎么样啊? 啥啊?
Your new ho. So far, so good.
你新女友 到现在为止 一直都还不错
You got the receipts, man? Yeah, most of them.
你拿收据了吗? 嗯 大部分吧
A few blew out the damn window on the interstate.
一些在州际路那里被吹走了
What, y'all waiting to see Avon?
怎么 你们等着看Avon?
Man, I hear y'all shot the crown off an old lady's head yesterday.
听说你们昨天打掉一老太太的帽子
Good, y'all made it.
太好了 你们都来了
Yeah, we putting in some work. Come on upstairs so we can talk.
我们干点正事儿吧 上楼谈
Back with numbers.
知道数量了
How many? Twentyfour Trac phones.
多少? 24部
Two each from Mondo Marts in Catonsville and Sykesville and four from Frederick...
Catonsville和Sykesville的Mondo超♥市♥各两部 4部来自Frederick
and then eight each from two stops over the river in West Virginia.
8部来自West Virginia河边得两站各8部
Those bumper beepers? They work great, man.
那些保险杠仪器 很好用
He went out L70 this time. Can you blame him? The scenery's better.
他这次走的是L70公路了 能怪他吗? 风景更美了
Twenty-four, huh?
24?
We're gonna have a lot of DNRs up. But with any luck...
我们得用拨号♥录制系统 足够幸运的话
one of these phones leads to young Mr. Bodie Broadus.
其中一个能搭上Bodie Broadus先生
You wanna call Pearlman? All right.
你要打给Pearlman? 没错
Who's hungry?
谁饿了?
How about Chinese? Sounds good to me.
不如吃中国餐? 好主意
You guys call it in and I'll go. Let me have some of that lo mein.
你们点餐 我去买♥♥ 我想吃捞面
You take a turn typing this shit and I'll go with him.
帮我打这些麻烦资料 我和他去
Make mine sweet and sour. Lo mein for me.
我要糖醋的 我要捞面
Get rolling?
出发?
So y'all get with Charles, he gonna give you all the details on it.
你们和Charles联♥系♥ 他会告诉你们细节
Who that? East Side niggas.
谁啊? 东区黑鬼
Be willing to soldier up for us on retainer. Milton put me up on them.
想加入我们 Milton帮我们联♥系♥上的
Man, we gonna be back where we was, String. You know, I can smell it.
我们得回去 String 我能感觉到
We just got to get this boy Marlo and then we spread out like we do.
我们去找Marlo 然后散伙儿干
Them co-op boys, man, they ain't too happy about this situation, man.
他们是一伙的 对这情况不会满意的
Yeah. They say they got cops on corners where they wouldn't have otherwise.
对 他们说被警♥察♥盯着 别无选择
Everybody nervous. Man, fuck them niggas.
大家都时刻戒备 去他妈的黑鬼
I mean, Prop Joe said he'd mediate. You know what I mean?
Prop Joe说他会去调解 懂我意思吧?
Go to Marlo, talk on it.
去找Marlo 和他谈谈
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表