剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
We can do business.
咱们可以做生意
That's it. One-two, one-two, one-two.
就这样 1 2 1 2 1 2
One-two, that's it. One-two, there you go.
1 2 就这样 1 2 你继续
All right, there it is. Now you getting it.
好吧 就这样 现在你懂了
Keep that left hand up.
把左手抬起来
All right. Watch your balance now.
好的 现在注意你的平衡
Don't lean forward. Don't lean too much. Don't lean too forward, all right?
不要前倾 别太前倾 别太前倾 好吗
All right, let's go. Don't lean too forward, that's right.
好的 来吧 别太前倾 很好
One-two, pivot.
1 2 转身
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑
Tell me he's kidding.
告诉我 他在开玩笑
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑 对吧
He did it without our knowledge.
他瞒着我♥操♥作的
Without your knowledge.
瞒着你
Well, that's worse. You're the Commissioner.
那更糟糕 你是总局长
Was the Commissioner.
以前是局长
You think the buck's gonna stop in this office, you're wrong.
你以为这篓子能在这里解决 你搞错了
If I might...
请容许我
these are letters from people in his district.
这些是他辖区的来信
Ministers, business people, voters.
部门官员 生意人 选民
All glowing reports.
全是溢美之辞
And there's the 14% reductionin crime in the Western.
另外 西区有14%的犯罪下降
That's not an anomaly.
这可不是寻常事
It's hard data.
这是硬指标
Now, we can clean it up, make it go away.
眼下 咱们可以把它收拾干净 把它抹掉
The press might already have wind of it, but we can explain
媒体可能已经收到风声 不过我们可以把这
that as some sort of a new initiative.
解释成一种新策略
Trap high-end drug dealers.
来诱捕毒贩高层
14%.
14%
If we handle this right,
如果我们处理得当
we might all get out from underneath.
我们也许都能逃过一劫
No mud on anybody.
谁都没污点
No. No.
不 不行
I trusted you, Erv, I really did.
我信任过你 Erv 我非常信任
You let me down.
你让我失望
Now, this thing goes wrong, no telling the damage.
这事搞砸 损失就大发了
On this, you walk point.
处理不好 你得走人
That's the way things work, Erv. You know it as well as I do.
那就是解决之道 Erv 你跟我一样明白
Thank you, Ervin.
谢谢 Ervin
I'll be over shortly is the detailed plan on
我很快会有怎样立即处理
how this shit gets cleaned up immediately.
这个烂摊子的详细安排
If you could call this shit something other than what it is...
如果你能给这玩意儿换个名称
Don't even think it.
压根别想
The way it works is this.
事情是这么安排的
If you don't re-up the minutes on your cell phone before 60 days...
如果超期60天 你还没给你的手♥机♥充值
the wireless company recycles the phone numbers.
移♥动♥公♥司♥就回收那些号♥码
And that's where I get them.
我就在那里搞到号♥码
I put the word out on the street that I'm buying tossed-off burners...
我放出风声说 我要收♥购♥一次性手♥机♥
paying $2 a pop.
每个两美元
Street people bring me hundreds.
街上的人拿成百个给我
I bring them in here to my niece, she jiggles the computer...
我把它们拿到我侄女这里 她在电脑上设置一下
juices them up another 200 minutes on a bogus account.
用假帐号♥给每台充值200分钟
And that automatically extends the life of the phone
那样给手♥机♥自动延长
for another 60 days.
使用期60天
She charges me $20 on each phone on her end.
她这里每台收我20美元
I double it or more on the street to make mine.
我翻倍加价后卖♥♥到街上 获得我的利润
So what you saying?
你说的是什么意思
Baby, a standard Tracfone with 200, maybe 400 minutes
宝贝儿 正常预付费手♥机♥ 有200 或者400分钟通话时间
on it gonna run you $150, $200 easy.
每台至少要花你150美元 200美元
I charge you an even $100. You clear $50 on each phone.
即使我每台要你100美元 你每台至少赚50美元
That's if you can back them up with receipts.
如果你能给它们 提供相应的收据 那才可以
I gotta show receipts looking like they from different places, or I can't play.
我必须给他们明显来自 不同卖♥♥点的收据 否则我不干
Can we accommodate the good man?
咱们能配合这位先生吗
Damn, Calvin, you know I got the bingo tonight.
靠 Calvin 你明知我今晚要玩游戏的
Look, friend, I ain't sure you wanna be around here...
听着 朋友 我不确定你想来这里与否
and I'm damn sure we're getting tired of having you.
我能肯定我们受够你了
That plain enough?
够明白了吧
You should know by now, I don't wanna be around no bunch of cocksucking faggots.
你现在该明白 我不想混迹于同性恋场所
But I ain't gonna stop coming round till I run up on Omar.
可是在我遇到Omar以前 我会不停到访的
You might want to get the word out.
你该把话传出去
For the last time, I don't know him.
最后说一次 我不认识他
Then I'm back tomorrow.
那我明天再来
Maybe I can help you?
也许我能帮到你
I don't doubt it for a minute.
我从未怀疑过
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表