剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Extraditions, huh?
引渡?
Cheryl would see right through that shit.
Cheryl会看穿的
No, it's easy.
不 很简单的
You just keep your cell off, make sure she can reach your partner.
只要关机 让她联♥系♥上你搭档
Partner tells her,
搭档告诉她
"Kima's in court" or whatever.
"Kima在庭上"或者别的什么
Partner calls you in the motel, gives you the heads up...
搭档打给汽车旅馆的你 给你提个醒...
You call her back later like, "Hey, what's up?"
你晚点再打回去 "嘿 什么事"
Ain't even got a quarter box for the Magic Fingers.
连个装自♥慰♥器的小盒都没有
Maybe you don't need a quarter box for that.
也许你不需要装那玩意的盒子
For what?
装什么
Magic fingers.
自♥慰♥器
You know me.
你了解我的
You hustling?
你在骗钱?
Educating.
在教学
Are you charging for it or tuition-free?
收费还是免费
Tuition will come back to him tenfold in acquired wisdom.
他学到的智慧可是学费的十倍不止
Besides, nothing in the world's more expensive than "free."
再说 世上没什么比"免费"更昂贵的了
That's all she wrote.
到此为止了
Let's double it.
翻倍吧
No, man, I don't like taking money from a churchgoing man.
不 伙计 我不想从上教堂的人手上赚钱
Triple it. Your break, Deacon.
三倍 你开球吧 执事
We need to talk some more about Hamsterdam.
就Hamsterdam我们该再谈谈
Look, man, I never said it was pretty.
听着 伙计 我没说过那里情况很好
Pretty doesn't even come close to the problem.
问题可不是好不好
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I've got a COMSTAT meeting.
我有个报告会要参加
I'll drop by later on.
晚点再来
So we good with the permits? Yeah, this week, so far, so good.
这么说执照没问题? 对 这周 目前为止一切正常
All right.
好
Look at you.
看啊
Who? Chunky Coates.
谁 胖子Coates
Who's that? You don't know Chunky?
什么人 你不知道胖子?
He's got the properties down the block
他拥有这个街区
And over on the even side of Paca Street.
一直到Paca街一边的房♥产
When I first met that fat man,
我第一次见那胖子
He had an office so small you had to leave the room to change your mind.
他的办公室小得无法想象
Then two years ago he started running with your man, Clay Davis.
接着两年前他开始 跟你伙计Clay Davis做生意
Look at you now, you big sassy bitch.
看看现在 你这大肥佬
That better?
好点了?
Hey, Special Agent Fitzhugh,
嘿 Fitzhugh探员
if that is in fact your real name.
如果那是你真名的话
FBI in on this?
FBI也来掺一脚了?
I am only loved for my toys. Lester called and I delivered.
他们只是看中我的"玩具"而已 Lester打给我 我就送过来了
You got the tape?
带子拿到了?
Date of 10l10l04. 15:04 hours, 30 seconds...
日期10l10l04 15点4分30秒...
by the register tape.
收银机纸带上的
Mama Barksdale?
Barksdale老妈?
D'Angelo's mother.
D'Angelo的母亲
She cold-called McNulty about her son on the jailhouse hanging.
她突然给McNulty打电♥话♥询问 她儿子在监狱上吊的事
She's calling us on that weak shit?
她因为那捕风捉影的事打给我们?
Is this Briana? Right.
Briana吗 对
You called about your son. I'm returning that message.
你打来询问你儿子的事 我现在回你的留言
Nothing there.
没东西
It's so tiny. No mere mortal can...
太小了 没哪个凡人能...
You see what he just did?
看见他刚才干了什么吗
What? He did it again.
什么 他又干了一次
Who is this man? Where does he come from?
他是谁啊 从哪来
Can anybody stop him?
有人能阻止他吗
Please don't hurt us, please. My eyes! My eyes!
别伤害我们 求你 我的眼睛 我的眼睛
It's so big and clear and bright.
太大太亮太清晰了
I'll be at Homicide.
我去趟凶杀科
Sometimes you still scare me, you know that?
有时你还是会吓着我 知道吗
In my world, do you have any idea what I had to do...
在我的世界 你知道 我要达到今时今日的地位...
to get where I am today?
我要付出什么吗
And when I say I'm ready, you best believe it.
当我说我准备好了 你最好相信我
Through the effective use of resources,
通过有效利用警力资源
and increased police presence...
增加警员出勤...
and an intensive reach-out into the community...
和跟社区的紧密交流...
we've been able to have a significant impact on these areas...
我们得以对这些地区产生显著影响...
to the effect of a 12-percent decrease overall.
总的来说 犯罪率下降了十二个百分点
Twelve percent.
十二个百分点
Cumulatively.
累积的
Over four weeks.
四周以来的数据
Major, I know I gave you shit when your stats took a jump...
警长 我知道几周前 你说数据有大的下降时...
a few weeks back...
我没在意...
but now you're gonna shove the numbers right up my ass?
但你现在要把这数据硬塞给我吗
It's kind of pouty of you, isn't it?
你有点易怒啊 不是吗
Twelve percent.
十二个百分点
I didn't cook them then, I ain't cooking them now.
我之前没弄虚作假 现在也没有
Seriously, Bunny,
说真的 Bunny
I already got the City Council asking questions...
市委员会已经发问了...
about the eight-percent drop you posted last week.
问上周你报告的八个百分点是怎么回事
We just want to please the Mayor, not go to jail behind this shit.
我们只是想取悦市长 并不想因此坐牢
You know, sometimes the gods do listen, sir.
你知道 有时上帝真的在听 长官
Not in the Western, they don't. Lieutenant Daniels?
在西区不会 Daniels队长?
Sir? You want to take credit for any of this?
长官? 你是不是这件事儿的功臣啊
Your unit's been working in that district a couple of weeks.
你的小队在那区干了几周了
We're barely up on anything.
我们还没什么收获
In fact, the crews we're looking at are still beefing, still dropping bodies.
事实上 我们在查的组织还在争斗 还在抛尸
Amazing.
太棒了
Crime is down and no one wants to take any credit.
犯罪下降了 却没人愿意领功
What is wrong with this picture?
这算是什么情况啊
You don't mind if I have Planning and Research pull all your CC numbers.
如果我计划提取你所有的报告编号♥ 进行调查你不介意吧
Make sure there's not a decimal point missing between the one and the two?
确保不是1和2之间的小数点搞错了
Pull everything, Deputy. That number will stand.
尽管调查 副局长 数据不会变
I called because I heard you went and visited Donette.
我打电♥话♥是因为我听说你去拜访了Donette
Told her my son's death couldn't have been no suicide.Is that right?
你告诉她 我儿子的死不是自杀 对吗
I did do that.
没错
D'Angelo hung himself.
D'Angelo是上吊自杀的
Not with the belt they found around his neck.
用的不是他们发现绕在他脖子上的皮带
Not at that distance between the doorknob and the floor.
不是在门把和地板之间
So what are you saying?
那你什么意思
What am I saying?
我什么意思?
No.
不
Nobody would've dared.
没人有这胆子
My brother, his uncle, would have...
我哥哥 他舅舅 他会...
I agree with you.
我同意
Nobody would've dared.
没人有这胆子
Unless...
除了...
Avon and D was family.
Avon和D是一家人
Family, right.
家人 是啊
This is just you talking, right?
这只是你一面之词 对吧
I mean, anyone else saying it?
我是说 还有别人这么说吗
No, just me.
没 只有我
No one else cares.
没别人在乎
Right.
是啊
It's just, I don't know, on the inside...
只是 我不确定 在里面...
if somebody's going after you, has got a beef, sees red, they use a shank.
如果某人跟你有仇要对付你 他们会用自♥制♥小刀
if somebody's going after you, has got a beef, sees red, they use a shank.
如果某人跟你有仇要对付你 他们会用自♥制♥小刀
It's quick and it's over.
很快就结束
D'Angelo was strangled,
D'Angelo是被勒死的
which is planned.
这是有计划的
You need the time, you need the isolation.
你需要等待时机 需要找到他独自一人的时候
Look, I'm just sorry I brought this whole mess up to begin with...
听着 很抱歉 这一团乱麻是我引起的...
'cause frankly, no one's gonna do shit about it anyhow.
因为说实话 反正没人会为此做什么
Whoever killed him wanted to pass it off as a suicide...
杀了他的人想伪装成自杀...
and the cops are happy enough to have one less murder to investigate.
警♥察♥也很高兴少调查一件谋杀案
On top of that, the Anne Arundel State's Attorney doesn't give a fuck.
最重要的是 Anne Arundel的检察官才不在乎
I'm not supposed to give a fuck, so...
我本来也不该在乎 所以...
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表