剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
What you told me, you told her?
我跟你说的 你都告诉她了?
It's her son, right?
毕竟是她儿子 是吧?
I mean, ain't she got a right to know what's going on?
我是说 她难道没有权利知道发生什么了吗?
Look, I just thought... What?
听着 我想... 什么?
Why the fuck you gonna get her all upset over some bullshit?
你干嘛要让那些废话 让她难受?
Here we are a fucking year later, everybody forgot about the shit...
都他妈过去一年了 每个人都忘了那堆狗屎...
you go running your mouth about nothing at all?
你嘴里就不能说点别的了?
But, String... What, and she gonna believe that shit, too.
可是 String... 什么 她也要相信那堆狗屎了
I mean, what moms is not gonna believe her son didn't kill hisself?
什么样的妈妈不愿相信 自己的儿子没有自杀?
String... Huh? She gonna take that shit...
String... 嗯? 她就打算一直想着...
go half-crazy with it.
把自己弄得半疯
I just... You just what?
我只是... 你只是什么?
Sorry!
对不起!
When you tell her that?
你什么时候告诉她的?
About a week ago, I guess.
大概一星期前吧 我想
When is she gonna go see the cop?
她什么时候去找警♥察♥?
Think she gonna talk to a lawyer first, ask him how to play it.
她要先和律师谈谈 问问他怎么办
Who, Levy?
谁 Levy?
I guess, whoever. The lawyer.
可能吧 谁知道 律师
Levy? I guess.
Levy? 我猜是吧
Oh, you didn't ask that?
哦 你没问一下?
And this fucking Royce just lets it slide.
这个该死的Royce 搪塞我
I mean, I go to him, right? Not to make points,
我去找他 行吧? 不是去跟他理论
just to do the right thing... what does he do but blow smoke up my ass.
只是去做正确的事... 可他除了惹火了我什么都没做
"I'm glad you came to us with this, Tommy.
"我很高兴你为此来找我们 Tommy
"Oh, I'll light a fire, don't you worry.
"哦 我会如火如荼的办的 别担心
We gotta move on this."
我们这就着手去办"
I never thought he'd have the balls to just fuck the dog on it.
我一直以为他没有种这么玩伎俩
And you were doing the right thing. Fuck, yeah.
你在做正确的事 操 当然了
What?
怎么了?
You went there hoping that Royce would disappoint.
你去找Royce 希望他会失望
You want to know that you're better, that you deserve his chair.
你是想知道你比他更有 资格坐在他的位子上
If I lie down on this couch,
如果我躺在沙发上
do you charge by the hour?
你会按小时收费吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
You're not naive. Neither am I.
你不天真 我也不
A man doesn't run for office without being a bit self-righteous first.
一个人参加竞选 都会有一点自以为是的感觉
Self-righteous? Me?
自以为是? 我?
So, what are you gonna do now?
那么你现打算怎么办?
Call a reporter or two, rip the Mayor, maybe on background...
给一两个记者打电♥话♥ 搞一搞市长 也许从背景入手...
maybe go on the record, I don't know.
从记录入手也成 我不知道
Rip him now?
现在就搞他?
With the primary next September?
九月份你就要初选了哦?
Tommy, no one's gonna remember a dead witness a year from now.
Tommy 没人会记得一个 已经死去一年的证人
Better if you go to Royce,
更好的方法是 你去找Royce
confront him, not angrily...
跟他对质 不要愤怒...
give him a chance to explain or maybe take action.
给他个机会解释或者采取行动
If he does do something, then a problem got fixed...
如果他有所行动 而问题也得到解决...
and you can feel special for helping.
那你就会因为帮上忙 而感觉很不一般
If he doesn't, you sit tight.
如果他什么也没做 你就静观其变
I don't know. Maybe you document your meeting in a letter...
我不知道 也许你在信里记录下你们的会面...
expressing your concern and regret.
表达出你的关注和遗憾
Then you're set if the next witness gets killed.
然后下一个证人被害 你就可以主动出击
Win-win.
双赢
Unless you're the witness.
除非你是证人
I know, you're right.
我知道 你是对的
But he's taking on a two-term incumbent.
但是他在寻求连任
It's all gonna be ugly from here.
事情会因此而变得丑陋不堪
All right.
好吧
Yeah, it's cool.
是 没问题
Need another 30 by Monday, all right?
到星期一还要30 行吧?
All right.
好的
Yeah.
是
Forgot this.
差点忘了这个
Bitch, everything I say, you hear backwards.
贱♥人♥ 我说的每件事你都给听反了
Stupid motherfucker.
白♥痴♥混♥蛋♥
Got them T's, white and bright!
我有T恤 白色亮闪闪!
One for $3, two for $5.
一件3块 两件5块
Blue tops, got them blue tops!
蓝头 有蓝头!
I got them T's.
我有T恤
White, bright, one for $3, two for $5.
白色 亮闪闪 一件3块 两件5块
I got this, man, $5. New. No, thank you, man.
我有这个 兄弟 5块 新鲜的 不用了 谢谢 兄弟
It's only $5. No, thank you.
就5块钱 不了 谢谢
Fuck you, then, man, fuck you. Fuck you.
操你 杂种 操你
I got them...
我有...
I got them. I got them t's.
我有 我有T恤
Red tops, red tops, got them red tops!
红头 红头 有红头!
Rockefeller, got some rockefeller, hey!
Rockefeller 有rockefeller 嘿!
Hey, seller man, what you got?
嘿 卖♥♥货的 都有什么货?
Got the long white t's for the young ones.
有年轻人用的长白色T恤
You ain't got no candles? I'm looking to buy candles...
你有蜡烛吗? 我想买♥♥蜡烛...
and toilet paper for the shit-Bucket, too.
还有厕所用的手纸
You be back here tomorrow? I can't leave.
你明天还在这儿吗? 我不能走
I leave, somebody grab my stake.
我一走 位置就被抢了
I'll be back tomorrow.
我明天再来
Yo, johnny.
嗨 Johnny
What's up, bubs?
你好吗 伙计?
Shit, johnny, man.
妈的 Johnny 兄弟
Just been chasing the pipe, you know?
一直在抽 知道么?
Shit's got me all digging and scratching in my arms.
那玩意让我把膀子都抓烂了
You know, it's cool.
没事的
All right. Come on, man, you need a break, all right?
好吧 来吧 兄弟 你需要歇歇 知道吗?
I'm serious, man, you need a break. Come on, man.
说真的 兄弟 你得休息 来吧 兄弟
No, man, look around you.
不用 兄弟 你四处看看
It's a soldier's paradise, man.
这就是士兵的天堂 兄弟
I'm a viking, bubs.
我是个海盗 伙计
Are you a viking?
你是海盗吗?
Fuck, not again.
操 又来了
You two coming? Major said to bring them down here,
你们俩过去吗? 长官说把他们弄到这来
He didn't say shit about playing nursemaid to a bunch of goddamn animals.
他没说让我们他妈扮奶妈 照顾这群该死的畜牲
Push it back. Get back, push it back.
往后退 退后 往后退
Should we cuff them, sarge? No, cut them loose.
我们把他们都铐上吗 警官? 不用 放了他们
The fuck we tell you about fighting down here?
我们他妈不是告诉你们 别在这儿打架?
Only rule is no fighting, no cutting, no shooting!
就一条规则 不打架 不动刀 不开枪!
Y'all still fuck it up.
你们还是弄得一团糟
Next time you make me come down here,
下次你再把我弄到这儿来
see if i don't call for a 10-38.
看我会不会呼叫10-38
Just so you know, dickhead, that's an ambulance.
你应该知道 白♥痴♥ 那是叫救护车
Break it up, break it up, break it up.
散了 散了 都散了
Did i wake the baby?
我是不是把孩子吵醒了?
You would know if you did.
要是吵醒了你会知道
3:00 in the morning. Nice of you to check in.
凌晨3点 很高兴你还回来
I went out after work to unwind. Yeah, you look unwound.
下班以后我去放松了一下 是啊 你看上去是挺放松的
Well.
好吧
I figured you had everything under control on the home front.
我想家里有你一切就都井井有条了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事?
What's with the sarcasm? How come you can talk to everybody else but me?
你这是讽刺谁呢? 你和谁都能谈怎么就不找我谈?
Do you really want to know?
你真想知道?
I'm listening.
说吧
I miss us.
我怀念就我们两个的日子
Do not blame that baby. Do not do it.
别怪在孩子身上 别这样
I'm not blaming anybody. I didn't do this by myself.
我不怪任何人 这不是我一个人的决定
We discussed it, all of it.
我们商量过 所有的事情
We talked about it, yeah.
我们是谈过 没错
But...
可是...
i didn't have as much to say about it as you.
我的话语权没有你的多
And why not?
为什么?
Because you...
因为你...
you wanted this.
是你想要这样的
I just... i didn't want to disappoint you on it.
我只是... 我不想让你失望
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表