剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You started something. You ain't gonna finish it?
你不想有始有终吗?
What do you mean? On a battlefield you can't do much...
你什么意思? 在一个你无能为力的...
to help anybody with anything. But you managed a truce, Bunny.
战场上 你达成了休战 Bunny
And making the game street legal. takes the heart out of it.
让街道犯罪合法化 努力加油啊
Keep it going, we gonna reach some of those people...
继续干下去 我们能改变那些...
chasing dope and coke, and maybe even some hoppers, too.
追求麻♥醉♥药♥和毒品的人 甚至跑腿的人啊
You might at that.
你或许可以
But what happens when you turn your district over to the next man?
但当你交接给下一任时 会怎么样呢
Or people get wind of this thing and there's no one to defend it? What then?
或有人收到了风声 却没人为之辩护 该怎么办?
How's the contrast on that? Good for daylight.
对比度怎么样啊? 自然光好一点
Yeah?
是喔?
On a Sunday? What the fuck, Lester?
星期天哎? 搞什么鬼 Lester?
Could say the same of you.
你不也来了
Elena's taking the kids to her mother's, what the fuck else am I gonna do?
Elena把孩子带回她娘家了 我还能干什么呢?
No life, no marriage, no kids.
没生活 没婚姻 没孩子
No problem.
没问题
What's with the video?
这摄像头怎么了?
Gonna put it up in one of the windows across from Stringer's print shop.
要把它放在Striner印刷店对面的窗
Catch him coming and going.
记录他的行踪
Hey, you need help? You're a known face.
嘿 要帮忙么? 你的脸大家都认得
I figure me and Prez do it on a Sunday, shop is closed...
我想我和Prez星期天去搞定 商店关门
you know, looking like working men.
扮成工人的样子
You know something, Lester? I do believe there aren't five swinging dicks...
你知道吗 Lester? 我真的相信整个部门里 再也找不到
in this entire department who can do what we do.
五个像我们这样有种的人了
I'm not saying, like, all chest-out and shit. It's just, I mean, you think about it...
我不是自夸或乱说话 我只是 你想想...
there's maybe, what, 3,000 sworn, right?
这里 大概有 3千个宣誓就职的警♥察♥吧 对吗?
Hundred or so are bosses, so there's not a fucking clue there.
上百个头儿们 他们都毫无头绪
Few more hundred is sergeants and lieutenants.
再有几百个警督 队长
Most of them wanna be bosses one day, so they're just as fucked.
大多想日后当老板 所以他们也百无一用
Then there's 600 or 700 fucking housecats, you know?
还有6 700个该死的宅在这里的家伙 知道吗?
Deskmen. And the patrol division?
办公室工作人员 至于巡逻队的?
There's probably a little bit of talent there,but the way the city is right now...
估计他们还能有点能力 但在现在这里这副模样...
that's 1,500 guys chasing calls and clearing corners.
有1500个人接报出警 维护街道秩序
I mean, nobody's knowing his post, nobody's building nothing, right?
没人知道他该做什么 完全没有成就感 对么?
And CID's the same.
调查科也一样
Catching calls, chasing quick clearances, keeping everything in the shallow end.
接报♥警♥电♥话♥ 追求尽快破案 完全无心深究
I mean, who is there out there, can do what we can do with a case?
还有谁 能有我们办案的这种劲头啊?
How many are there really?
真的 有多少人呢?
Don Worden, Ed Burns, Gary Childs out in the county...
郡里的Don Worden Ed Burns Gary Childs
John O'Neil and Steve Cleary over at Woodlawn.
Woodlawn夫人John O'Neil和Steve Cleary
Oh, they bring it in, but there's not many. There's not many.
他们算得上是 但不多 确实不多
We're good at this, Lester. In this town, we're as good as it gets.
我们是这行业的精英 Lester 在这里 我们是最牛的
Natural police. Fuck, yes, natural police.
天生的警♥察♥ 妈的 没错 天生的警♥察♥
Tell me something, Jimmy. How exactly do you think it all ends?
告诉我 Jimmy 你觉得结案之后会怎样?
What do you mean? A parade? A golden watch?
你什么意思? 接受检阅?金手表?
A shining Jimmy-McNulty-Day moment when you bring in a case...
一个闪亮亮的属于Jimmy McNulty的日子 等你再带了案子来
so sweet everybody gets together and says...
每个人都会聚在一起 说
"Oh, shit, he was right all along. We should've listened to the man."
"噢 妈的 他一直都是对的 我们早该听他的"
The job will not save you, Jimmy.
这工作可救不了你 Jimmy
It won't make you whole, it won't fill your ass up.
不会让你功成名就 不会让你变得更牛逼
I don't know. A good case... Ends. They all end.
不知道 一个好案子... 结束 案子都会结束
The handcuffs go click and it's over...
抓到人 就都结束了
and the next morning it's just you in your room with yourself.
第二天早上 你还是会独自从你房♥间里醒来
Until the next case.
还会有下一个案子啊
Boy, you need something outside of this here.
天哪 除了工作 你得有自己的生活
Like what? Dollhouse miniatures?
比如什么? 玩具屋模型吗?
Hey, hey, hey. A life. A life, Jimmy, you know what that is?
嘿嘿嘿 生活 生活 Jimmy 你懂吗?
It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
在你等待永远不会来的时刻的时候 你就得生活
On a Sunday morning? We called to ask.
星期天早上动手? 我们打来问过
And Shamrock said to go.
Shamrock说可以动手
On a Sunday morning, y'all try to hit a nigga...
在星期天早上 当一黑鬼带他老祖母去祷告
when he taking his wrinkle-ass grandmas to pray.
你们向他开枪...
And y'all don't hit the nigga, neither.
你们也没打中那黑鬼
All y'all kill is grandma's crown?
你们就打中了祖母的帽子?
And by the time Sham say go, Omar damn near in the cab.
在Sham说去之前 Omar就已经在出租车附近了
Ain't enough y'all done violated the Sunday morning truce.
你们的所为违反了礼拜日早上的停战规矩
No! I'm standing here holding a torn-up church crown...
不行! 我站在这拿着一位真心虔诚的
of a bona fide colored lady.
有色人种的女士的被射烂的帽子
Do you know what a colored lady is? Not your moms, for sure.
知道什么是带有色人种的女士吗? 肯定不是你妈
'Cause if they was that...
因为如果他们是...
y'all would've known better than that bullshit.
你们一定不会这么做
Y'all trifling with Avon Barksdale reputation here.
你们有辱Avon Barksdale的名誉了
You know that?
知道吗?
Is she all right, though?
她没事吧?
She got cut on her face from the glass and she sore from where I fell on her.
她脸被玻璃划破 我扑倒她的时候 压到的地方也疼
But other than that, though.
但起码无大碍
You saved her ass, huh?
你救了她?
I damn near got that woman killed, yo.
我差点害死那女人
Y'all should've seen me in Sinai Hospital while they stitching her up...
他们帮她缝伤口时 你们真该在Sinai医院看看我
lying about why somebody wanna shoot me down in the street.
撒谎解释为什么 大街上有人想杀我的囧样子
That woman think I work in a cafeteria.
那女人我以为我在餐馆里工作
Cafeteria? At the airport, yeah.
餐馆? 机场 对
The airport? Why the airport?
机场? 为什么?
'Cause I know she ain't never gonna go down there to go dining, that's why.
因为她永远不会去那里吃饭啊
Hey, yo, Kimmy, this ain't funny, yo. That woman raised me!
嘿 Kimmy 这不好笑 是她养大了我!
And, for as long as I been grown, once a month I been with her on a church Sunday.
只要我活着一天 每个月我都带她去一次做礼拜
Telling myself ain't no need to worry 'cause there ain't nobody...
告诉自己没必要担心 因为这城市没有人
in this city that low-down to disrespect a Sunday morning.
会下作到在星期天早上行恶
Y'all know I was gonna walk away, right? Y'all know that, right?
你们知道我准备收手了 对吧? 你们知道吧?
I mean, after Tosha, I was gonna leave them people be, yo.
我是说 Tosha之后 我就打算不管那些事儿了
Avon home now. Oh, Barksdale got to go.
Avon现在回来了 噢 Barksdale必须搞掉
Stringer, too. This thing got to end, man!
Stringer也还是 这事得结束 兄弟!
I swear to God, yo, on a Sunday morning, they near shot her best crown off, yo.
我对天发誓 星期天早上 他们打掉了她最好看的帽子
I mean, no shame, them niggas! Man, y'all feel me?
这群无羞耻心的黑鬼! 兄弟 你们懂我吧?
I'm out.
我要退出
If you back to dealing with Barksdale people, I'm out, yo.
如果你回去对付Barksdale的人 我就退出
I'm in it for the money.
我加入是为了挣钱
It's easier out there than that.
在别的地方挣更容易
Just you and me then. Like it was.
那就剩你和我了 像从前那样
No, yo. This one about me.
不行 这是我自己的事情
And nobody else. Hey, I'm with you.
与别人无关 嘿 我挺你的
Not on this one, you ain't.
这件事不行 你不可以
Okay, guys.
好吧 伙计们
We are maybe a step and a half away from being up on a wire on these people.
我们还差一点 就可以监听他们了
All we need is to firm up the PC...
我们所需的是抓紧做出调查...
showing the disposable phones are being used in a drug conspiracy.
说明这些一次性手♥机♥是在贩毒中使用的
McNulty and Greggs, you're on that angle.
McNulty和Greggs 你们负责
You need to walk either an undercover or a wired CI...
你们要么当卧底 要么给线人戴上监听器材
up to one of the Barksdale crews.
接近Barksdale的手下
Lester, you and Prez start typing affidavits...
Lester 你和Prez写起诉书
because when the probable cause comes in...
因为如果我们拿到证据
we're gonna want to get the application in fast.
我们要第一时间拿到申请书
Detective, you're the chaser on our boy Bernard.
警探 你负责追查Bernard
When he goes out for cell phones, we're right behind.
当他出来买♥♥电♥话♥ 我们就跟着他
The faster we get ahold of the new numbers...
我们越快得到新的号♥码
the faster we're up on those phones.
我们越快能监听到电♥话♥
Now, when Caroline comes back off vacation...
现在 当Caroline休假回来
she's gonna be on the mini-cam.
她会负责监视迷你摄像机
From here on out we keep a log on any movement by Stringer...
从现在起我们记录下Stringer的一举一动
and we keep an eye out for Mr. Barksdale as well.
同时盯着Barksdale先生
Try to get a line on where he spends his days.
试着整理出他的日程表
As for me, I'm off to do battle with the wireless company.
至于我 我得赶去和无线电公♥司♥做个斗争
They a problem?
他们那边有问题?
Have been since the damn things were invented.
自从这烂东西被发明 就存在了
Okay, then.
好吧
Remember that with this wire, everything is a race against the clock.
记住为了这次监听 我们现在要和时间赛跑
Anything we get up on is only temporary.
现在我们得到的线索都是暂时的
You reach Bubbles? Yeah. He'll be waiting at Mount Clare.
你联♥系♥到Bubbles了? 对 他会在Mount Clare等
Lee, where's the DNR log? What?
Lee DNR日志在哪? 啥?
The log.
日志
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表