剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Have a nice day, Officer.
您走好 警官
You see this shit?
你看到这篇东西没?
Remember that kid who got shot in the parking lot in Lake Clifton a couple months back?
记得前两个月在Clifton湖停车场 被开枪打死的那个小孩么?
Drug feud, right? What about it?
因为毒品纠纷对吧? 怎么啦?
Well, last night, they just found the only eyewitness...in an alleyway,
昨天晚上 在胡同里 他们发现那个唯一的目击证人
bunch of holes in him.
全身都是窟窿
And?
接着呢?
What do you mean, "And?"
什么叫接着呢?
You're talking about a state's witness.
咱这可是在说一名给州里做证的证人
You let a witness get killed in a high-profile case like this,
一名这么高曝光率的案件的证人给杀了
it says "The city's broke and can't be fixed."
这不明摆着告诉人家 这个城市已经烂得没法治了嘛
Sounds like we found an issue. No, fuck the politics for a minute.
听上去像是我们找到了一个症结 不 暂时先不要管他妈的政♥治♥
You know, this is something we all need to be on the same page with.
你知道 这是那种我们大家 应该站在同一立场处理的事情
I'm serious, Tony.
我是在说真的 Tony
You let shit like this stand, pretty soon you got nothing left.
如果咱们对这种事情置之不理 要不了多久咱们就什么都没有了
You gonna go public and bang the Mayor with it?
你想要大肆宣扬 然后用来打击市长?
You gonna bang Burrell and the state's attorney then?
还是说你想要打击Burrell和州检察官?
I ain't gonna bang nobody.
我没打算打击任何人
Like I said, fuck the politics for once.
我不是说了嘛 咱不扯上政♥治♥ 仅此一次
But there is a problem here, and I'm gonna do something to fix it.
但这儿确实是有个问题 我要想办法来解决掉它
You want your cape and the little red underpants...
你要去取你的超人披风和小红裤衩了么
or you stash that shit in the phone booth?
还是你把那些玩意儿都藏在电♥话♥亭里了?
I always wondered about that.
我总在琢磨这事呢
Man, I'd like a piece of that.
伙计 要是能给我来一件那样的就好了
You'd like any piece at all.
你什么样的女人都想来一件
Nigga, I'd like a piece of your mother.
死黑鬼 我想要一件你妈
Yo, stop fucking around.
丫的 少给我惹事生非
I ain't started that shit.
又不是我开的头
Yo, now she got our boy with his nose wide open.
妈的 看她让咱那小弟兴奋得都鼻孔朝天了
He's stealing from us, and she most likely the reason for it.
他从咱这儿偷东西 看样子多数是为了她
Y'all stay with the girl. She'll soon enough show us the money.
你们盯着那个女的 用不了多久她就会带我们找到钱了
Hey, where you going?
你上哪去?
Yo, I got something I got to do.
我有我的事要做
You supposed to be here on this shit with us.
你应该跟我们一起呆着查这档子事儿的
Y'all stay with the girl. I'll get back with y'all down the way.
你们俩吊着那个女的 我会回来在前面跟你们会合
Say what?
你说啥?
Yo, I made a date a while back... got to keep.
我之前定了个约会 得要守约
Man made a date, got to keep.
哥定了个约会 得要守约
Hey, we find out he pussy-whipped like this motherfucker over here.
我看哪 他肯定是跟那个小王八蛋一样在泡妞吧
Now, once again, from the data...
再一次 从数据来看
when are most cars stolen?
最多车子被盗是什么时间?
Sir, at night.
回长官 是在晚上
And your unit, which I believe...is charged with deterring the theft of autos...
你的小队 我相信 是负责制止机动车盗窃的
when do you work?
你们什么时间工作?
The day shift, 8:00 to 4:00.
日班 8点到4点
But, sir, as I tried to explain...
但是长官 我想解释一下...
Your position is clear.
你的职责很明确
You effect more arrests of car thieves during the daylight than at night.
你们在白天比晚上逮捕了更多的偷车贼
You see, our ears work. We heard you.
你看 我们的耳朵很管用 你说的我们都听到了
But the question becomes, why the fuck can't you hear us?
但现在问题来了 为什么你♥他♥妈♥的没听到我们说什么?
Sir, I don't... The Commissioner is attempting to move this department
长官 我不... 局长先生打算要把这个部门
from the Dark Ages into the 21st century.
从暗黑时代带入21世纪
That means preventing crime by relying on computer-generated data...
就是说依靠电脑生成数据来防止罪案发生
not on your fly-by-your-fucked-up-ass instinct.
而不是靠你♥他♥妈♥的糊涂混帐狗屁直觉
Give me the auto-theft numbers for downtown parking lots on Friday nights.
星期五晚把市中心停车场盗车贼数字给我
Sir, I have to check that.
长官 我得去查一下
Where are we with the gun?
找枪的事进展到哪了?
Colonel, I was made to understand...
总警监 我之前已经说得很清楚
that recovering Officer Dozerman's lost weapon was a priority.
找回Dozerman警员丢失的武器 是头等重要的事情
The gun, yes, we're on it, sir. Making progress as we speak.
枪 是的 我们在找 长官 说话这会儿就有进展了
Lieutenant?
队长?
Sir, I now understand that prevention is the way to go...
长官 我现在明白我们要防患于未然
and we'll immediately change our hours to reflect the data.
我们会立即配合电脑数据更改我们的时间
All right, Lieutenant.
好吧 警督
Fecal gravity.
屁话连篇
You beat on the right people and the shit rolls down the hill.
只要找对了人 一打他屁♥股♥就准能出屎
Dennis, is it? Cutty works for me.
你是叫Dennis么? 叫我Cutty就好
Cutty then.
那我就叫你Cutty
So it's just gonna be us here?
就我们俩么?
You know, I mean, Grace...
你知道 我是说 Grace
Sister Grace called on your behalf but to my knowledge, she didn't plan to be here.
Grace修女以你的名义叫我们来 不过以我所知她并没打算到场
She's a beautiful woman.
她是个美丽的女人
A man might say things he didn't mean to stand closer to a woman like that.
一个男人应该对这样一个女人 说些言不由衷的话来接近她
You're in the job market though, I understand.
我听说你现在在找工作
A couple of questions.
有几个问题
You got a high-school diploma, GED?
你有高中文凭或者高中水平证书么?
Any work experience?
有任何工作经验没?
I worked in a warehouse for a couple of months back in, like, '86.
我曾经在一仓库做过几个月 那是86年的事了
How do you see the church helping you?
你希望教会能怎么帮你呢?
Maybe get me some jobs or put my name on a list or something. I don't know.
也许能给我找个工作或者 把我放在什么候选名单上之类的
I should tell you up front, we don't do like that here.
我得先告诉你 我们的做法不是这样的
You want a job, you're gonna have to work to get it.
你想要一份工作 你要做点什么去争取
We'll help, but it's gonna be your sweat.
我们会提供帮助 但你是那个付出努力的人
With that said, then, the first thing is to get you enrolled in a GED program.
话又说回来 首先你要去上 考高中水平证书的学♥习♥班♥
Look, I don't mean to put you out,
你看 我不想让你失望
but this...This ain't how I thought it was gonna play.
但这 这跟我所想的完全不是一回事
Me, Oscar, a bunch of the guys...we seen it.
我 Oscar 还有别的一大帮人 我们眼睁睁看着
Couldn't help it.
一点忙也帮不上
They practically ran right past us.
他们基本上就从我们旁边跑过
And the victim, the girl, had a gun.
那个受害人 就是那个女孩 拿着把枪的
Whose side was she on?
她是属于哪一伙的?
Couldn't tell. They weren't doing slow motion.
搞不清楚 他们动作太快了
Did any of them have a big scar?
有没有哪个人有一条大伤疤的?
Do you think you'd be able to recognize any of them again if you saw them?
要是见到他们中的任何一个人 你能再认出他们来么?
Just Omar. So you know Omar?
只能认出Omar 这么说你认识Omar?
Omar came up around here.
Omar常到这块儿来转悠
That's good, Bruiser, very good.
好啊 Bruiser 这非常好
You do know Omar has a scar, right?
你当然知道Omar有条伤疤 对吧?
He do?
他有么?
I think we better go to my office, put this down on paper.
我们还是去我办公室 把你说的都写下来
Come on.
来吧
Officer. Excuse me, Officer.
警员 打扰了 警员
Is this North and Pulaski?
这里是North街跟Pulaski街交界处么?
'Cause I could fucking swear Dozerman was shot up at North and Pulaski.
我敢肯定Dozerman是在 North街跟Pulaski街交界处被枪打中的
No, no, wait, wait, let me guess.
喔 不对 等一下 让我猜一猜
The pursuit of your fellow officer's service weapon has led you to this fine citizen.
为了找到你那警员同事的配枪 你于是找上了这位好公民
Tell me, kind sir, do you know the whereabouts of said officer's weapon?
告诉我 好心的先生 你知道那位警员的武器大概在哪儿么?
I didn't think so.
我看你是不知道
Calls from the detention center.
拘留中心来电♥话♥了
Some kind souls begging to assist you in your foundering investigation.
看来里头有些善良的灵魂在哭求着 为你那濒临绝望的调查工作提供帮助
Let me just grand-jury my man here, lock in his story.
我得先做点陪审团的工作 把这人的口供记下来再说
Now for the gun. Later for his story.
现在先去找枪 回头再录他的口供
And that's your sergeant talking.
这是你们警司的命令
Yo, wipe your nose, yo.
哥们儿 擦擦干净你的鼻子
What the fuck? Oh, shit.
搞什么啊? 见鬼
Motherfucker, you scared the shit out of us coming up like that.
王八蛋 你这么个出现法差点没吓死我们
This shit do make you paranoid, yo.
这玩意儿确实能让你变得疑神疑鬼的 哥们儿
Go on, nigga, hit this shit.
别客气 黑鬼 享用点这玩意儿吧
No, man, I gotta drop urine tomorrow.
不了 我明天还要做尿检呢
Yo, you worried about that?
哎呦 你担心那个?
Go ahead, nigga. We got that covered.
没事儿 黑鬼 我们帮你搞定
Oh, you got that covered?
这种事你也能搞定?
What, you think you're the only motherfucker on parole?
怎么着 你以为只有你一个鸟人在假释啊?
Yo, nigga, give me that shit. There you go.
你丫的 把那玩意儿给我 这就对了嘛
All right. What was her day?
说说看 她这一天怎么过的?
She caught a hack up to Towson Town Mall.
她叫辆出租去了Towson镇购物中心
Hit two jewelry stores and came back with bags from both.
进了两家珠宝店 都分别买♥♥了东西出来
By the time she caught up with our boy...
到她跟那男的再见面时
she was wearing one of them shits around her neck.
她脖子就挂着从其中一家店里买♥♥的项链
Gave the other one to him.
把另外一条链子给了他
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表