剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
We were saying you fill out a lieutenant's uniform nicely.
我们刚谈到你穿着警督的制♥服♥很帅气
Makes an impression on the campaign lit.
会给竞选海报增色不少
That matters?
那重要吗
Well, Marla's a new face taking on a longtime incumbent.
Marla是个新面孔 要较量的是个在位已久的对手
Everything matters, I'm afraid. Well, anything I can do to help.
恐怕任何细节都很重要 我会尽我所能帮上忙
I'll get out of the way and leave you all to it.
不打扰了 你们继续
Marla, I have to tell you
Marla 我得告诉你
that your photo with Cedric works really well on the mailer.
你和Cedric的合影用在传♥单♥上的效果很好
Yeah. I sure hope he knows what he's in for...
我当然希望他了解将要面对的...
because it's gonna be a long race for the both of you.
因为这对你们俩都是漫长的征途
And that is not going to go easy.
而且充满荆棘
Speaking of which, you've got to make some...
说起来 你们得准备些...
Jesus. Who called the media?
老天 谁找来了媒体?
No, you think the man might respect my shit enough to let me step up.
不 你以为他会尊重我 让我上位
But it ain't even go like that. Why not?
但事情却不是这样 为什么
He gonna give Lavell's corner to that off-brand nigger, Cheese.
他要把Lavell的街角交给废材Cheese
And you know what? Joe's my uncle and shit.
你知道吗 Joe还是我叔叔呢
I mean, I'm kin to the fat motherfucker.
我是说 我是那个混♥蛋♥胖子的亲戚
That idiot works for us, he'd be a deputy commissioner by now.
那白♥痴♥要是做警♥察♥ 现在该是副局长了
Ain't no luck at all to this case.
这案子真是背运
And how, in all good conscience, can I,
凭良心说 作为这个委员会主席...
as chairman of this subcommittee... authorize any more above-the-line overtime...
我怎么能再批准更多额外的加班费预算...
when it's clear enough from the data in front of me...
当面前的这堆数据清楚地告诉我...
that that money is not gonna go to line officers, or working detectives...
这些钱不是花在一线警员 或办案警探身上...
but is being used to pay for drivers and clerical and...
而是付给了司机和文书 甚至...
And Jesus, look at this, so that two colonels...
老天啊 看看这个 让两个警监...
and three majors can attend a community policing seminar in Miami, Florida.
和三个警长到佛罗里达的迈阿密 参加一个社区治安研讨会
Mr. Chairman...
主席先生...
What does South Beach have to teach this department...
这警局能从南部海滩学到什么...
about making Baltimore a safer place, Commissioner?
让Baltimore长治久安的办法 局长?
I have no idea and you have no idea,
我不知道 你也不知道
and it is an embarrassment.
简直哭笑不得
Cedric, they're gone.
Cedric 他们走了
I wanna thank you for this.
我想感谢你
No problem.
没什么
It's not easy, i know.
我知道这不容易
But they seem to think it matters that I present myself as...
但他们大概认为我应该表现得...
I'm fine with it.
我没意见
All those years you were all about my career.
这么多年来你都在为我的仕途付出
Well, it's the least I can do, right?
至少这也是我能为你做的 对吧
Good night.
晚安
We're not holding anything up in his district.
我们没有压住来自他选区申请
Repaving, foot patrols, streetlights...
修路 派巡逻 安街灯...
He's getting his share.
他的份都给了
Unless it's not about his district...
除非这和他的选区无关
it's about him.
是因为他本人
Maybe he's got big eyes for something.
也许他盯上了什么
For what?
盯上了什么
Not me, not my chair, not in this town.
不会是我 不会是我的位置 不可能在这里发生(巴尔的摩黑人占多数)
Oh, no. If that guy came off any whiter, he'd be see-through.
不 如果那家伙长得再白一点 就要透明了
But if that's it, come on with it. In fact, please, Jesus.
不过真是那样 放马过来吧 事实上 老天爷帮帮他吧
Or maybe John the Baptist.
也许他想做施洗约翰
Soften you up for someone else.
削弱你 为别人做嫁衣
If he's gonna bang us on crime... Bang me on crime.
若他想用犯罪率来整我们... 用犯罪率来整我
Look, is there any way for you to talk to this guy?
你有没有什么办法跟这家伙谈谈?
Keep him from crawling up my ass? He's old First District.
让他别再来搞我? 他是老一区的人
Not a lot of favors we can call in over that side of town.
在那个选区我们没什么人脉
Well, we've got to show him something, right?
我们总得向他展示点成绩 对吧
Four to five percent drop in felonies.
严重犯罪率降低四到五个百分点
And murders.
还有谋杀
Get the murders down to under 250 for the year.
把今年的谋杀案发率 控制在250起以下
All due respect, Mr. Mayor, we're at 232 now.
恕我直言 市长大人 现在已经232起了
What can you realistically do?
你实际能控制在多少
Our best case scenario, if we bump overtime, is...
情况好的话 如果我们没日没夜地干...
275, maybe.
大概275起
275, Christ.
275起 老天
That's a promise, right?
这算是个承诺吧
275...
275...
and this asshole Carcetti has no issue.
那这个混账Carcetti就无话可说了
Gentlemen, the word from on high is that felony rates district by district...
先生们 上头要求各区重罪犯案率...
will decline by five percent before the end of the year.
在年末之前降低五个百分点
We are dealing in certainties.
我们说的是一定要做到
You will reduce the UCR felonies... by five percent or more, or...
你们要把犯罪报告上的重罪犯罪率... 降低五个以上百分点 否则...
I've always wanted to say this...
我一直想这么说来着...
let no man come back alive.
别活着回来了
In addition, we will hold this year's murders to 275 or less.
另外 我们要把今年的 谋杀案控制在275起以下
Christ.
天啊
Feeling a little fazed, Colonel Foerster?
有点难受 Foerster警监?
A little dyspeptic?
还是消化不良?
Dis-who? No, sir. I'm good to go.
消什么? 不 长官 我很好
Here's a fun fact for you people.
告诉你们一件趣事
If Baltimore had New York's population...
如果Baltimore人口有纽约那么多...
we'd be clocking 4,000 murders a year at this rate.
照这样的犯罪率 我们一年得出4000起谋杀案
There is no excuse I will accept.
我不接受任何借口
I don't care how you do it.
不管你们怎么做
Just fucking do it.
但一定要做到
Deputy...
副局长...
as familiar as we all are with the urban crime environment...
既然我们都对都市犯罪环境了然于胸...
I think we all understand there are certain processes...
我想我们都知道有些程序...
by which you can reduce the number of overall felonies.
可以减少总的重罪数目
You can reclassify an agg assault... or you can unfound a robbery...
你可以重新界定恶性伤害 或少算一件抢劫案
but how do you make a body disappear?
但你怎么能让一具尸体消失呢
There isn't one of you in this room who isn't here by appointment.
这屋里没有谁的饭碗是铁打的
If you want to continue wearing those oak clusters...
如果你们还想继续戴着这袖章...
you will shut up and step up.
就闭上嘴做正事
Any of you who can't bring in the numbers we need...
如果你们有谁 不能给我们想要的数字...
will be replaced by someone who can.
那就让办得到的人 来坐你们的位子
That is all.
就这样
Jesus, Bunny...
老天 Bunny...
what got into you?
你吃错药了?
Another six months to my 30. I'm out the door on a major's pension.
我还有6个月就满30年 可以领警长养老金退休了
The hell they could do to me.
他们能耐我何
Spider bags, red tops.
蜘蛛包 红盖
Any other bright ideas?
还有什么好点子?
How about a bug? A bug?
窃听器怎么样 窃听器?
Yeah, bug one or two of the big corners where these mopes hang.
对 窃听一两个混混聚集的街角
Watching those corners over on Ashland yesterday,
昨天打量了Ashland地段的街角
I'm seeing dumpsters, weeds... maybe a utility pole.
看到了垃圾桶 草丛 电线杆
You hide a bug in the right corner at the right moment, you make this case.
你在正确的时间 正确的街角 按上一个 案子就成了
We don't have the manpower. Not to mention the money.
我们没人 更别说钱了
And for what? We're still a long way from a quality target.
再说有什么用? 我们离有价值的目标远着呢
I say we come down off the wire, charge what we can, and move on.
照我说 我们放弃监听 就现有证据起诉 查其他的去
We come down early two years ago and we left a real bastard on the street.
我们两年前就是草草收网 结果让一个大混♥蛋♥逍遥法外
You're telling me we're gonna let that same son of a bitch beat me again?
你是说还要让我被 同一个混♥蛋♥再打败一次?
How many times do you let a cocksucker like Stringer Bell go around the board?
你有多少次放过像Stringer Bell这样的混♥蛋♥?
Collect another fucking $200 million.
任他挣个盆满锅满
There's other fish in the barrel, McNulty.
桶里还有别的鱼 McNulty
Stringer's the target. There isn't a better fucker out there.
目标就是Stringer 没有更值得抓的了
You know it, Lieutenant.
你也知道 警督
Don't you let him go soft on this.
别让他在这事上蔫了
It's you against the world, is it?
就你整天对抗世界 是吧?
What the fuck did I do?
我他妈又怎么了
Red tops, spider bags!
红盖 蜘蛛包
You up?
要吗
Step the fuck off, motherfucker.
滚一边去 混球
You got a need, you talk to one of the young 'uns.
有需要就跟那些小鬼谈
I ain't in the market. I'm selling.
我不是来买♥♥货的 我来卖♥♥
You look like the right person to be talking to, chief.
看样子应该是要跟你谈 老大
You seem like you steady running this shit here.
看来这块地头是你的
What, are you some kind of police or something?
怎么 你是警♥察♥什么的?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表