剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I am.
没错
What's the closest school to here?
离这最近的学校是哪所?
Stuart Hill Elementary.
Stuart Hill小学
That's at least eight blocks.
离这至少八个街区
Three sevens? Three sevens.
三个七? 三个七(赌美钞上的序列数)
Five eights.
五个八
Bullshit, let's see it.
才怪 给我看看
Five eights. Read them and weep.
五个八 看得让你哭吧
You're cheating.
你作弊
I just can't catch your ass is all. It's just luck, Tony.
只是抓不到你的小辫子 只是运气好 Tony
Yeah, it's just luck.
运气而已
You called my desk looking for me?
你打到我办公室找我?
Yes, I did. Come on in. Grab a chair.
对 进来 请坐
But watch your wallet if you do.
不过坐下后可得小心你的钱包
Make it quick, Tommy.
长话短说吧 Tommy
The new city editor wants a 40-inch weekender on liquor board reform.
新主编想给酒管局改革 做个大版面的周末特别报道
They're going to reform the liquor board? Yeah, with a hand grenade.
他们要改革酒管局? 对啊 用手榴弹
So what's on your mind?
你有什么消息?
We're off the record?
我们先私下谈?
There's going to be no academy class of police cadets this year.
今年不开警校培训班
Mayor's orders.
市长的旨意
Homicide rate's climbing, felonies are up,
凶杀案率和严重刑案正节节攀升
we got patrol vacancies out the ass.
可我们的巡逻警紧缺
Even more coming at the year-end retirements.
到了年关退休潮一来 还会更棘手
And this is coming from His Honor? To what end?
这是他授意的? 为什么?
Keep some money.
为了省钱
Money's in the budget but even a six-month delay in hiring saves a couple million.
其实钱已经在预算里了 但晚六个月再招人也能省下好几百万
You think there's some paper? Something the Mayor signed?
你觉得会有什么市长签署的相关文件吗?
No, but you call the personnel office
没有 但你可以打去人事处
and they'll confirm that the class is delayed until next year.
他们会证实推迟到明年开班的消息
You get that much, you can come back to me for a couple of quotes.
等你确认好了 可以再到我这来采访
You want in on this?
要算上你吗?
No indeed. I love my Mayor.
不必 我爱市长
Councilman, thank you.
谢谢你 议员先生
Stirring up some shit? Just a little bit.
要兴风作浪? 小打小闹而已
For the good of our fair city by the bay.
为了我们美丽的海湾城市
Three twos.
三个二
Housing authority has this slated for demolition, right?
房♥屋署要把这些瓦房♥拆了对吧?
But no money to do it yet.
但还没钱动工
Boss, you sure it's a good idea not to tell anybody about this downtown?
老大 你确定把这里瞒着有好处?
Ignorance is bliss, Lieutenant.
无知是福啊 警督
Anyone ever tell you that?
没人告诉过你吗
Once, but I beat the dog-piss out of the guy with a nightstick.
有过一次 不过我用警棍 把那家伙狠扁了一顿
Anybody seen McNulty?
谁见着McNulty了
Catch him up when he posts.
他来了再通知他
New target.
新目标
Kintel Williamson, goes by Prince K.
Kintel Williamson 又称"王子K"
Has a string of corners from Park Circle to Woodland Avenue.
占据Park Circle 到Woodland大街一带街角
And he's dropping bodies, too.
他还杀人
Three in the last four months.
过去四个月杀了三个
Or so say our friends in the Northwestern District.
这是我们西北区同事说的
So we're off Proposition Joe's people?
这么说我们不查 Proposition Joe的人了?
We're gonna ship all the mid-level arrests downtown to C.I.D.
我们把针对中层头目的逮捕 交给市刑侦部处理
Let narcotics work up those prosecutions.
由缉毒科负责起诉
After that, we're on to new business.
这之后我们就查新案子
He don't look like much. He's dropping bodies.
他看起来不成气候 他在杀人
And with everybody pressed to bring the murder rate down...
既然每人都肩负 降低凶杀案发生率的使命...
that's the new mandate for this unit.
这就是我们小组的新任务
Bell has bodies on him, too. Not lately.
Bell也血债累累呢 但最近没有
And Prop Joe hasn't made much noise either.
而Prop Joe最近也比较低调
They're still running product. Still got kids banging out there.
他们还在贩毒 让那些小鬼打打杀杀
And now, 'cause we blew a wire over a fucking dog...
现在 就因为我们让条狗毁了监听线...
we have to let them just walk on,
就让他们逍遥法外
go about their shit like we were never anything to take seriously in the first place?
继续贩毒 好像我们从一开始就是玩玩而已?
I want an investigative strategy mapped up by week's end.
周末前给我写好侦查方案
Well, McNulty's here in spirit anyway.
好在McNulty的精神犹在
What?
什么
Right there.
就在那
This will work, too.
这里也行
There's a couple occupied in the 200-block
200号♥街区有几栋还住着人
and that one over there.
还有那边那栋
But otherwise...
但除此之外...
we're good.
都挺好
Good shit, right?
好东西吧
Let's go.
走吧
Commissioner Burrell, please. Who's calling, please?
请接Burrell局长 请问是哪位
It's Councilman Carcetti. Hold, please.
我是Carcetti议员 请稍候
Hello. Erv, I'm giving you a heads up.
你好 Erv 给你提个醒
You're gonna get a call from a Sun papers reporter about the academy class.
你会接到太阳报记者的电♥话♥ 打探培训班的事
What the fuck, is this a joke? Calm the hell down, Erv.
搞什么 你开什么玩笑 冷静点 Erv
You just "no comment" the fucker.
你只要回答"无可奉告"就好
You tell me my name will be nowhere near this
你说过不会提到我的名字
and then send a reporter my way? Exactly.
结果就让个记者找上我的门? 正是
Then you call the Mayor yourself and you tell him
然后你亲自打给市长 告诉他
you got a reporter nosing around about the academy class getting pushed.
有个记者在打探培训班延期的事
You tell him you have no idea how it leaked.
你说你不知道消息怎么泄露的
I knew this shit'd come back to me. Trust me, you're covered on this.
我就知道这屎盆子会扣到我头上 相信我 你没暴露
God damn it, you can't hang me out there like this with the Mayor.
该死的 你怎么能让我夹在你和市长之间
My ass is flapping in the breeze, for... You want that class, Erv?
我都要嗝屁了 你想要那培训班吧 Erv?
You got to trust me. Shit!
你得相信我 该死
How you even find me?
你怎么找到我的
Ran into Lucas. Don't even call his name.
碰到了Lucas 别提他了
Nigga still owes me money.
那小子还欠我钱呢
He just told me how to find you, that's all.
他不过是告诉我怎么能找到你
He tell you how I'm doing?
他告诉了你我的近况?
Yeah...
嗯
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
You ain't looking all that yourself.
你也不看看自己什么样
You look just fine, girl.
你看上去不坏
Just trying to find your sister, that's all.
我只想找你妹妹 就这样
She ain't for you no more.
你配不上她了
She ain't for none of our kind.
我们这种人配不上她
Gone out County way.
去过郡里人的生活了
Picked herself up County clothes, County car...
一副郡里人的穿着 那里人开的车...
County nose to look down on all us city niggers with.
像郡里人挺着鼻子 瞧不起我们这些城里的黑鬼
She a teacher.
她当上老师了
Where at? Don't be rushing me, motherfucker.
在哪 别催我 混球
I know you looking to tip on out of here,
我知道你想改头换面
get your aftershave on, get yourself correct.
刮个胡子 喷个香水 打扮自己
She teach speech.
她教演讲
Make it so every nigga sound like Condoleezza.
让每个人说话都像赖斯(前美国女国务卿)
Up Ida B. Wells.
北边的Ida B. Wells中学
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me, have you seen this little girl?
不好意思 先生 打扰了 你见过这个小女孩吗
This my baby. Can you just take that picture with you?
是我孩子 你能带上这张照片吗
Thank you so much. God bless.
非常感谢 上帝保佑你
Excuse me, have you seen this little girl?
打扰了 你见过这个小女孩吗
Lady, you gonna have to back up. She's my little girl.
女士 离我远点 她是我女儿
Please, she's only four years old. I ain't seen your little girl.
求你了 她只有四岁 我没见过你女儿
You're gonna have to back up. Please, just take a look at her!
快离我远点 求你 就看一眼
Just take a look at it I ain't seen your girl, you...
就看看这照片... 我没见过你女儿 你...
How do?
你好吗
Let's go.
开始吧
Where it at, man?
东西在哪 伙计?
Back there.
在后面
So, what up, man? You don't value my time?
怎么样 伙计? 你想浪费我时间?
Nigga, please.
黑鬼 拜托
Hand me that screw gun and calm the fuck down.
把螺丝刀递给我 它♥妈♥的♥少安毋躁
Go! Go!
走 走
Clear!
安全
Yo, Tosha, go!
嘿 Tosha 快走
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表