剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Good.
很好
Now, which way is north?
那北在哪边
Point.
指出来
That's east.
那是东
Now, don't you think if you're in a foot pursuit...
你不认为在徒步追捕时
it might help your backup to know what direction you're running?
知道自己在朝哪个方向跑 会有利于你的后援吗
Even numbers tell you north and west.
偶数能告诉你是北和西(门牌)
Odds, south and east.
奇数就是南和东
Compasses.
指南针
Until you learn that much, you carry one.
学会分清方向前 先带在身上
Welcome to the Western.
欢迎来到西区
Gentlemen, scuff yourself up a little.
先生们 凶悍一点
And learn the stare.
要学会瞪人
Hey, Carv, where you at?
嘿 Carv 你在哪
I'm at a desk outside the roll call room on the first floor of 1034 North Mount.
我在北山1034号♥ 一层点名室外的一张桌前
My feet are facing west and my dick is pointing south-southwest.
我的脚朝正西方 老二朝西南偏南
Bunny Colvin's been giving that speech as long as you guys been sucking air.
Bunny Colvin的这番话 从你们出生吸气起 就讲到现在了
Where you at, shitbird?
知道自己在哪儿吗 傻鸟?
You're in handcuffs, in my house, looking stupid, ain't you?
你在我的地盘 戴着手铐 一副熊样 不是吗
Fleeing and eluding?
逃避追捕?
Do we have a drug charge here?
有跟毒品有关的起诉吗
Loitering in a designated drug-free zone.
在规定的禁毒区闲荡
Let me rephrase. Do we have drugs?
我换个说法 我们找到毒品了吗
He raised up when we hit his corner and he grabbed this bag.
我们突击他所在街角时 他抓起这个包就跑
We pursued and recovered the bag.
我们追捕并追回了包
But no drugs. And they whupped my ass.
但没有毒品 他们还打了我
Western District way.
西区警风
So, what did we learn?
我们得到了什么教训
Using half my district K-9 and the copter to bring a 14-year-old to bay.
动用了我局里半数的警犬和直升机 去抓一个14岁的小鬼
What did we learn?
我们得到了什么教训
That you can't raise up and run from a drug corner in Sector One...
教训就是你没可能 从一分区贩毒角逃走..
without my boot finding your ass.
妄想逃过我踹上你屁♥股♥的大脚
Right?
对吧
I got it, I got it, I got it. Got it.
抓稳了 抓稳了
Cast iron. $20 at least.
生铁 至少20美金
It'd be better if it was copper. Be better if it was copper.
是铜就更好了
Yeah, be better if it was gold.
是啊 是金子更好
But you know, you gotta take life as it goes along, you know.
但你知道 生活就是得过且过
Oh, shit, oh, shit.
噢 该死 该死
What's wrong with you? Sorry.
你们搞什么 对不起
We're past sorry. Oh, fuck, man, chill. Chill, chill!
对不起也没用 靠 伙计 冷静 冷静
We definitely don't need this, man.
用不着使这个 伙计
You think you fucked up now?
现在知道错了吧
What's up? Look what they did to my ride.
什么事 看看他们把我车搞得
Well, do it or don't. But I got someplace to be.
要么动手要么算了 我还要出门呢
Thank you for your kindness.
谢谢大发慈悲
You all got to pay something, anything. There be a principle here.
你们总得付出点代价 这有这的规矩
If we had a dime, you'd have a dime.
我们要有钱就都给你了
We're a little insufficient right now, okay? We're on our way to the metal man.
我们现在有点拮据 好吗 我们正要去找收五金的
We'll come back and pay for everything. I promise you.
我们会回来 把该赔的都赔上 我保证
Hey, hey, after the junk man, we gotta roll past K-Mart.
嘿 找完收破烂的 我们先去超♥市♥转转
Definitely.
必须的
One last question, Commissioner.
最后一个问题 局长
Looking back over the past couple months,
回顾过去几个月
if I read the felony breakdowns correctly...
如果我没看错这些重案清单的话...
you've been seeing an up-tick in shootings and serious assaults...
你们辖区内的枪击和恶性伤害事件直线上升...
in the Eastern District especially.
特别是在东区警局
Can we assume that you're already addressing this?
我们能认为你们已经在应对中吗?
Let me throw that over to Bill.
这个问题我让Bill来回答
As Deputy for Operations,
作为执行副局长
I'm sure he's got a handle on our response.
他可以给出一个我们的回应
I do indeed.
确实如此
In answer to your question, Councilman...
我来回答您的问题 议员...
I can assure you that we've put additional tactical teams...
我向您保证我们已经增设了特警队...
on a 7:00-to-3:00 shift in every Eastern sector.
在每个东区地段 从早7点执勤到下午3点
Additionally, we've put the district flex squad...
此外 我们还安排机动队
on a 7:00-to-3:00 shift...
早7点到下午3点值勤
being as those are the hours... when we're seeing a spike in aggravated assaults.
在这段恶性伤害事件频发的时段里
Thank you, Deputy.
谢谢 副局长
Anything else for these esteemed constables?
还有问题问这两位可敬的警官吗
No?
没了?
Okay, then, I guess I'll see you all tomorrow night for the quarterly budget review.
那好 我们明晚的季度预算审查见
Erv, hey...
Erv 嘿...
if you don't mind, I'd like to get with you about a couple things.
你不介意的话 我想私下跟你聊聊
Can we get lunch?
我们能一起吃午餐吗
Glad to, Mr. Chairman.
很荣幸 主席先生
How about Werner's in a half-hour?
那么半小时后Werner餐厅见?
Half-hour, good.
半小时后 好的
You see Watkins in the back? Yeah.
你看见Watkins在后排吗? 嗯
Who was that skirt with him?
跟他在一起的女人是谁?
That's him there in the orange?
他是穿橙色衣服的那个?
That's Drac.
那就是Drac
Our last best hope.
我们的救命稻草
Talkingest motherfucker I ever heard on a wiretap.
监听线上最能扯的一个混球
Here, listen.
你听
No, no, no, the other thing. The good... The other thing, my nigga.
不 不 不 另一个 好的那个... 另一个 小子
You talking him? No, her. I mean her!
你说"他"? 不 "她" 我说的是"她"
Cocaine, nigga, you feel me now? Goddamn, you ignorant...
可♥卡♥因♥ 伙计 懂了吗 该死 你这蠢货...
When was the last time you heard that on a wire?
你上次监听到这个词是多久以前了?
Shame he doesn't report to anyone that matters.
可惜他从不向重要人物汇报
Right now, Drac's re-ups are with Lavell Manns.
现阶段Drac从Lavell Manns进货
He's got those corners over on Preston and Bond.
后者控制着Preston到Bond一带的街角
He was pretty close to selling us weight.
他快同意出手给我们一包货
No shit. Sydnor's been working toward him for a couple of months now.
可以的 Sydnor已经磨了他好几个月了
Lavell's a soldier. He's not gonna roll up on Prop Joe.
Lavell是个战士 他不会倒戈Prop Joe的
That's true. But if we take him off with a hand-to-hand...
那倒是 但如果我们诱捕到他...
they gotta promote someone to replace him.
他们就会提拔别人来取代他
Yaeah, why Drac?
为什么是Drac?
One thing about our boy?
这小子的特别之处?
That's Prop Joe's nephew.
他是Prop Joe的外甥
On his mama's side.
甥舅之亲
$20 and $2.
22块
Y'all know you ain't got pants?
你们知道自己没穿裤子吧
And there's Dominic standing in line.
Dominic就站在人群里
And when he finally gets up to meet the President who's looking the other way,
当他终于接近了看着另一边的总统
Dominic reaches around behind Carter.. grabs his belt, yanks it up...
他跑到卡特身后... 抓住他腰带一拽...
Secret Service must've shit.
特勤处肯定吓惨了
He says, "Hey, Mr. President, remember me?"
他说"总统先生 记得我吗"
And Carter actually remembers.
而卡特还真记得
Says, "Sure, Dominic DiPietro from Baltimore, on the campaign trail."
说"当然 Baltimore竞选活动上的 Dominic DiPietro"
And Dominic doesn't miss a beat. He puts his finger in Jimmy Carter's face...
Dominic毫不停顿 用手指抵着吉米卡特脸...
and says, "So where's that money you promised me three years ago...
说"那你三年前答应给我..."
"to fix up my streets and alleys?"
"翻修街道和巷子的钱呢"
Unbelievable.
难以置信
That's nothing. After losing to Reagan, Carter comes back here to speak...
这还不算 输给里根后 卡特回来演讲...
at a Jefferson-Jackson dinner or something... and Dominic is ushered up to him.
在一个Jefferson-Jackson日晚宴 还是什么场合... Dominic坐在他旁边
Carter asks about his health, and Dominic says...
卡特问候他的健康 而Dominic说...
"You son of a bitch, I'm still waiting on that money for my streets and alleys."
"狗♥娘♥养♥的 我还等着你 给我翻修街道的钱呢"
Come on!
不是吧
No shit. Carter's just grinning through those big teeth.
不骗你 卡特刚要打马虎眼
Some guy grabs Dominic's arm, and off he goes.
就有人抓了Dominic手臂 把他架了出去
Guy says, "Christ, Dominic...
那人说 "老天 Dominic..."
"you just called the President of the United States an SOB."
"你刚刚叫美国总统狗♥娘♥养♥的"
He shrugs, he says, "Fuck him. I don't need him. He lost."
他耸耸肩说 "去他的 我不需要他 他已经输了"
No, that's good. That is good.
不 很有趣 很有趣
And that is from whence I come.
这是我家乡流传的故事
Proud son of the fighting First District.
第一选区令人骄傲的儿子
But the truth is...
但事实上...
I don't wanna be just another muldoon like Dominic DiPietro...
我不想成为另一个Dominic DiPietro式的庸人...
warming the backbench.
甘做后座议员席
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表