剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Not with the way things are right now in the city.
没法坐视不管现在城里发生的一切
We're losing 10,000, 12,000 residents a year.
我们每年损失1万到1万2千名居民
And when you ask them why they're moving to the county...
问他们为什么要搬到郊县去...
you know what they say?
你知道他们怎么说吗
Schools. And crime.
学校 还有犯罪
Schools and crime.
学校和犯罪
And there goes our tax base right across the line...
这就导致我们的税基刚过线...(税收不足)
and the Mayor's acting like a 10% bump in the murder rate is business as usual.
而市长的反应 就像犯罪率飙升10%也很平常
Check, please.
买♥♥单
And you know what?
知道吗
If you were smart, you'd come to me when the Mayor shorts you...
你聪明的话 市长亏待了你 你就来找我...
on hiring, on equipment, on overtime, on cars.
雇员也好 设备 加班费 车辆也罢
You get the shit end of the stick, you come to me.
要是亏待了你 就来找我
Not publicly. I know you can't cross the Mayor publicly.
不公开 我知道你不能公开绕过市长
But backdoor, you come to me...
但你可以私下找我...
and I can use that subcommittee to give you what you need.
我可以用附属委员会 来满足你的要求
Thanks.
谢谢
Kind offer.
很好的提议
Erv, I can help you.
Erv 我可以帮你
And we can turn this damn city around... But long ago,
我们能改造这该死的城市... 但很久以前
when I was just starting out in the Department...
我刚进警局时...
I had the good fortune to be taught
我有幸了解到
a little something about chain of command.
什么叫指挥链
And right now,
如今
in my capacity as Acting Commissioner...
我身为代理局长...
I report to Mayor Royce.
要听命于Royce市长
I got your coffee. Leave a tip if you want.
咖啡我请 你愿意就留点小费吧
So what do you need to see me for?
你为什么要见我
You're getting out tomorrow, right? Yeah.
你明天就要出狱了 对吧 对
Probably trying to reach out.
大概想叙叙旧吧
What you gonna do first? Huh?
你想先做什么 嗯?
Tomorrow. What you gonna do?
明天 你想干什么
I don't know.
不知道
I know what be first. You don't know? I know what be first.
我知道先做什么 你不知道? 我知道
I'm going home.
我想回家
Time out!
暂停
Back in!
继续
Watch the hole. Watch the hole.
注意空位 注意空位
Short-timer.
出狱男
You know you got the one day left, huh?
你知道自己只剩一天可待了吧
You done the one, just gotta do that other.
过完今天就熬出头了
All right. Like they say.
好吧 俗话说
You only do two day.
牢里的日子不过两天
There's the day you go in... The day you come out.
进来那天... 和出去那天
I don't know. I did 14 years.
我不确定 我待了14年
Well, yeah, you know. You did you a little stretch, true.
是啊 你是服了有点小长的刑期 没错
But you still a soldier, right?
但你还是个战士 对吧
You know them Towers done came down now, huh?
你知道高楼都拆了吧
The Terrace? The Murphy Homes? All that shit gone, man.
大楼 Murphy公房♥ 都成过去了 伙计
A lot of things is different now since you been up in here. You'll see.
你进来之后很多事都变了 你会发现的
Lot of changes. Yeah, no doubt.
时过境迁 对 没错
But, I mean, you know, shit.
但我的意思是 你知道 去他的
Some things, they stay the same, man. I mean, the game's the game.
有些事情不会改变 伙计 我是说 游戏还是游戏
And the thing is, since the Towers is gone...
问题是 高楼倒了...
I'm gonna need to take my thing up to some new places. You feel me?
我就得转移阵地了 懂吗
You know I'm gonna be home soon enough, right?
你知道我很快就能回家了 对吧
Yeah, first parole hearing, I'm out. For real.
首次假释听证会我就能出去 真的
Shit is fixed right.
万事俱备
I come home...
我回去后...
Shit!
靠
There's gonna be a little hell to be paid. You know what I mean?
有很对债要去讨 你懂我的意思吧
A good soldier ain't gonna lack for work.
一个好兵不愁缺活儿
Take that number, man. When you out, you call.
拿着这号♥码 伙计 出去后打给他
We'll hook you up, man, no problem.
我们会接洽你的 伙计 没问题
You know, it's like a coming-home gift. All right?
你知道 就当是回家礼 好吗
Call it.
记得打
The joint might have broke him.
坐号♥子可能把他坐垮了
Boss, you talking about a homie walked up and shot Elijah Davis.
老大你说的可是个枪杀了 Elijah Davis的家伙
Broad daylight, at Pennsie and Gold.
光天化日下在Pennsie和Gold街
Then picked up the phone, dialed 911...
接着拿起电♥话♥拨了911...
told the police, "I just shot a nigga, come get him."
对警♥察♥说 "我刚开枪打了一个黑鬼 来收尸吧"
That dude ain't breaking.
那哥们垮不了
Look, we had the $20, you know. But we had to go buy some pants.
听着 你知道我们原来有20块 但我们得买♥♥两条新裤子
So if you just take this short money...
如果你收下差个数的钱...
we get back at you tomorrow, man. We get you on the comeback.
我们明天一定回来给你 我们会把缺的钱的补上
Yo, he want two for $16.
嘿 他想16块买♥♥两份
Trying to get two, man. I'm trying to get two.
想法子弄两份 伙计 我想法子弄两份
From this young motherfucker.
从这小混球身上弄
No.
不行
Come on, man, see, you see, we a little short now...
拜托 伙计 你看 我们现在手头紧...
but tomorrow, I'll be right back here with the $4...
但我明天一定再拿4块钱过来...
Joey said no.
Joey说不行
Fucking guy, man.
操蛋家伙
At these prices, I can't afford more phone surveillance.
照这成本 我没法再负担电♥话♥监听了
I'm aware of that.
我理解
And right now, the plan is to go for a hand-to-hand on one lieutenant...
现在的计划是诱捕一个小头目...
a couple rungs down from Proposition Joe.
Proposition Joe手下的一个小弟
And then roll the lieutenant up?
然后策反他?
We don't think he'll have much roll to him.
我们认为往上牵扯的可能性不大
Joe's people are pretty schooled.
Joe的人训练有素
The hope is that they promote this mid-level dealer,
我们希望他们会提拔一个中层的毒贩
who's a fool to replace him. Name of Drac.
一个叫Drac的傻帽来取代他
And we're on his cell phone.
我们正在监听着他的电♥话♥
If he gets promoted, maybe he talks to Joe or Joe's top people.
如果他被提拔 可能会与 Joe或Joe的高层副手对话
We get that far, maybe we start to see Stringer Bell.
到那时 就可能查到Stringer Bell了
What makes you think they'll promote the wrong man?
你凭什么相信他们会提拔一个废材
We do it all the time.
我们就经常这么干
Look, speaking of promotions, I sent yours over to the Hall, as promised.
听着 说到晋升 我如约 把对你的任命上呈市政厅了
And?
结果呢
And the Mayor's holding it up.
在市长手里压着
My understanding is he want to know what your wife is doing.
我认为他是想知道你妻子在搞什么
My wife? Yeah.
我妻子? 对
There's a rumor that she's gonna take a run at a Council seat.
有流言说她想竞选议会
Maybe try to knock off Eunetta Perkins.
可能想把Eunetta Perkins拉下马
That's my wife's business. Yes, it is.
那是我妻子的事 是没错
But the Mayor counts Eunetta as an ally.
但市长当Eunetta是盟友
Our deal was for a permanent unit and the next vacancy for major.
我们说好的是成立一个固定小队 给我下任警长的空缺
You got your unit.
队伍你有了
And I sent your name over to the Hall.
我也把你的名字报给了市政厅
I kept my word.
我遵守了诺言
But the Mayor...
但市长...
he may wanna know who his friends are before he makes a new commander.
在任命一个新指挥官前 想知道谁是他的朋友
Where'd she say she was gonna be at?
她说她会坐哪
Near the dugout, first-base side.
靠近球员休息处 一垒边上
She'll turn up. When is she supposed to bring them over to you?
她会出现的 她什么时候 把他们带过来给你
Middle of the fourth.
第四局中
Dad, can I have a hot dog?
爸 我能吃个热狗吗
Yeah, as soon as the guy comes around.
可以 卖♥♥热狗的过来就给你买♥♥
Speaking of which, where's the beer man?
说起来 卖♥♥啤酒的哪去了
There they are.
他们在那
Damn. They got great seats.
靠 他们位置真棒
Hell.
该死
What? Who's that on her left? The suit.
干嘛 她左边那是谁 那个西装男
Just a friend?
普通朋友?
No, he's in the cake.
不 他们关系不一般
Who comes to an Orioles game in a suit, spends half the time on a cell phone?
谁穿西装来看金莺队比赛 一半时间还耗在电♥话♥上?
Downtown lawyer.
城里的律师
Something wealthy like that.
之类的有钱人
Wish we had more of it.
要是我们有更多就好了
Long way to go for half a shot.
搞个半针都不容易
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表