剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
All right, look, man. When I tell you, put your left foot out, boy.
好吧 注意 我告诉你的时候 把你的脚向左侧迈开
Hey, Unc patting my man's feet. Yeah, he smelling up my ass, too.
大叔在抚摸哥们的脚 是啊 他还在闻我的屁♥股♥
Stop with the damn clowning, man.
别再耍宝了
How the fuck you gonna learn something, acting like a damn fool?
你们这么犯傻 怎么能学到东西
Yeah. Ain't no big mystery why your face got tattooed.
你的脸被刺青 一点儿也不稀奇嘛
Shit, that man can't talk to you like that.
操 这人不能这么训你啊
I seen his raggedy ass up at the spot, copping vials.
我见过他揣着毒品 在那些地方出现
Yeah, probably pimps his ass, too.
是啊 也许还卖♥♥他的屁♥股♥
Listen, motherfucker... Yeah, bitch, touch me.
留神 王八蛋 耶 贱♥人♥ 碰我啊
Touch a juvenile, see what happen.
碰未成年人 等着瞧
Let's bounce. Bitch-ass motherfucker.
我们走吧 贱♥货♥王八蛋
Lester.
Lester
First time I seen him smoking.
我第一次见他抽烟啊
Tough habit.
恶习难改
And pacing like a motherfuck, too.
像贱♥人♥一样兜圈子
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
当上领导责任重大
Bay Wireless Connect 411. What city and state?
Bay移♥动♥公♥司♥411热♥线♥ 请问您在哪一州哪一城市
Baltimore, Maryland.
马里兰州 巴尔的摩市
How may I help you? Baltimore police.
需要什么帮忙吗 接巴尔的摩警♥察♥局
Any particular department? Western District police.
哪个具体部门 西区分局
Is this an emergency? No. Nonemergency.
是紧急情况吗 不 不是紧急情况
Man, they did you with the bum rush.
伙计 他们给了你个下马威
That's what they do.
那正是他们的伎俩
They past experts at plucking nerves.
他们靠挑起怒火对付内行
You just gotta remember they barely housebroke.
你只需记住 他们基本无伤大雅
I'm telling you, man, you wouldn't believe it.
我告诉你吧 你都不会相信
They was all wild and shit Wouldn't listen.
他们有多么野 不服管教
Andre, I want you to crowd him.
Andre 我要你缠住他
Yes, sir, I'll crowd him. All right.
是 先生 我要缠住他 好的
Time!
计时
You just gotta set your mind to stick with it.
你必须调整心态 坚持下去
When those two stumbled in here, they was wild as wild.
那两个刚到这里是 要多野 有多野
Now they come in every day.
现在 他们每天到场
"Yes, sir. No, sir."
"是 先生 不 先生"
Still pretty rough but, you know, with the right breaks, they gonna make it.
依然相当粗野 不过 用正确的手段 他们就能做到
How?
怎么做
Well, try as they might, I won't let them fail.
他们愿意就努力 我不会让他们失望
When you do that, it messes with their mind.
当你做到这个 就能控制他们的头脑
Pretty soon, they run out of their little bag of tricks.
很快 他们就用尽他们的小伎俩了
What do you think of that?
你怎么看那位
Pretty weak.
挺弱的
He ain't weak.
他可不弱
That's the starting point.
那就是突破点
Nah, nah, I can't put a name on him.
不行 我想不起他的名字
But I seen him around. He's off the West Side.
不过我见过他 他在西边活动
He ain't no drug dealer, unless he's doing it on the q.t.
他不是毒贩子 除非他暗自操作
You can't go at him, game him?
你不能联络他 跟他玩玩吗
I don't know, Kima.
我不清楚 Kima
I mean, it'd be pressing.
我是说 那样很显眼
What about her?
她怎么样
Little Squeak off of Lanvale.
Lanvale那边的小Squeak
Yeah, she used to boostfor Turtle Wells' old mob.
认识 她以前给Turtle Wells的老帮派跑腿
She's lost a little bit of weight, too. I mean,looking a lot better than I remember.
她也减了点儿体重 比我印象里好看不少
And I remember a lot about that girl.
我记得那姑娘很多事情
Damn, Bubs, is there anybody West Side you don't know?
靠 Bubs 西边有你不认识的人吗
Just citizens and shit.
只有正经市民吧
My CI knows the girl.
我的线人认识那姑娘
He can work her? He's smooth, yeah.
他能策反她吗 他很老练 当然
Check this.
瞧这个
That's Western District.
那是西区分局
What, Stringer's calling the Western? Maybe he's surrendering.
什么 Stringer在给西区分局打电♥话♥ 也许他要自首
After all the work we've done, I'd never forgive the son of a bitch.
在咱们千辛万苦之后 我决不原谅这混♥蛋♥
Go down. Go down and out.
下去 下去
Oh, sweet! Look at the hands!
爽 瞧瞧这手
What's up? My knuckleheads didn't post?
怎么了 我那些混混没露面吗
Yeah, they did, but they left.
不 他们去了 不过又离开了
Over here!
这边儿
Looking for a discount, old man?
找打折货吗 老家伙
Nah, but I'm looking for you.
不 我来找你的
Why, something come up missing?
为啥 丢了东西吗
Came past to apologize.
过来道歉的
I'm new at this coaching thing and got us off on the wrong foot.
我当教练是新手 我们开始有点矛盾
I ain't gonna leave it between us, with you thinking I gave up on y'all.
我不会让你们觉得被放弃 不会记着你们的过错
Motherfucker's memory weak as shit. We the one bailed out on him.
王八蛋记性差得很 是我们抛弃了他的
Anyway, I'm here now.
无论如何 我现在来了
Let me understand.
让我弄明白
You wanna sell drug traffickers a series of cell phones...
你们要把一批手♥机♥卖♥♥给毒贩子
that are pre-approved for telephonic intercepts.
手♥机♥都预先获得监听许可
And you want me to sign off on court-ordered taps...
而你们要我签署监听的法庭指令
on a bunch of phones that, at the time I'm signing the order...
在我对这批手♥机♥签署法庭指令的时候
have not been used for any illegal activity whatsoever.
它们尚未被用于任何非法活动
If you're looking for precedents, Your Honor, there aren't any.
你要寻求先例的话 法官大人 几乎没有
It's circumstantial PC at best.
这最多是依据情况而定的合法理由
What the hell, let's do it.
管它的 咱们就试试
Let the Court of Appeals sort it out, if it even gets that far.
让法庭上诉解决它吧 除非本案能走到那步
Quite the legal mind.
好强的司法意识啊
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯吧
Why the fuck you coming up behind me?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么从我身后靠上来
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Bushy top.
乱头发 (Jimmy外号♥)
He called. I didn't know if I'd find you here so late.
被传来的 我没想到 这么晚能在这儿找到你
Just getting ready for COMSTAT tomorrow.
为明天的情况通报做准备
So what's up, Major?
有啥情况 局长
So your unit is still working a drug war, right?
你们组还在调查毒品战争 对吧
Working it hard.
查得很辛苦
Does the name Avon Barksdale do anything for you?
有个人Avon Barksdale 跟你们有什么关系吗
He's a player? He's the main guy.
他是个参与者 他是主要目标
We thought he was down, but he popped up in September.
我们以为他完蛋了 可他在九月突然出现
You add him to the equation, it goes a long way to explaining the violence.
你把他算进去 说明暴♥力♥情况就要很长时间
So it wouldn't be a stretch if he got shot?
那么 如果他中枪 这就能够解释吧
You heard he got shot?
你听说 他被枪击吗
You know when or where? I could run it out quick.
你知道时间地点吗 我可以很快查清楚
Nah, ain't gonna make no difference.
别 那样没什么用
He didn't post up at any emergency room... from what I hear.
他又不会出现在急诊室 据我所知啊
Major, I'm gonna be straight with you. We're running wires into his people.
局长 我坦白跟你讲 我们正在监听他的人马
barely above the street. So far, we haven't even put an eyeball on him.
几乎只在街头人马的程度 目前 我们没监视到他本人
Supposed to be laying his head there.
假设他本人就在那里
I need you to check that out, get back to me as soon as you can.
我需要你查实这个 尽快答复我
You got a CI, huh?
你有个线人
You wanna see if your man's creds are bona fide.
你想看看你的(男)人信用是否可靠
Don't try to play me, bushy top.
别想套我 乱头发
I didn't say male. I didn't say female.
我没说男人 我没说女人
All right. I'll get surveillance going right away.
好吧 我马上安排监视
According to my source, Barksdale's name is on the paperwork.
根据我的线人 Barksdale的名字在那房♥产登记上
No shit.
真的
Now, you get me a confirmation on that and call me back on the cell.
现在 你给我确认一下 来电打到我的手♥机♥
Good luck tomorrow. Yeah, right.
明天走运啊 是啊 对啊
Sham.
Sham
Shamrock.
Shamrock
Run these over to Levy for me.
替我把这个送给Levy
Tell him I want a read on it.
告诉他 我让他看看这个
A read?
看看
Fresh eyes. Tell him I'll call him tomorrow.
新开拓下眼界 告诉他 我明天给他打电♥话♥
All right.
好吧
Come on, Mr. Bodyguard.
走吧 保镖先生
And so we're gonna come at her like that.
那么 我们打算这样接近她
So you're gonna give me these phones to sell?
你们要我把这些手♥机♥卖♥♥掉吗
The money comes back, Bubs.
钱要收回来 Bubs
All of it?
全部收回吗
Is that Beadie Russell? Looks like.
那是Beadie Russell吗 看着像是
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表