剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
look at them. like roaches when you turn the lights on.
看看他 像开了灯见到蟑螂
what's it look like?
什么意思?
head and torso. you got two casings over here.
头和躯干各中一枪 这有两个弹壳
hold the call.
先别通知总部
so much for the no-violence-in-hampsterdam theory, huh?
大家都在支持无暴♥力♥区域Hampsterdam的说法 哈?
herc...
Herc...
help them move the body.
帮忙搬尸体
what? just up the block, just out of the free zone.
什么? 搬出这个街区 离开自♥由♥区
carv, you lost your fucking mind?
Carv 你脑子秀逗了?
before the ambo gets here to pronounce him, we can do it.
在救护车来宣布他死亡之前 我们能搞定的
why?
为什么?
because if homicide gets here... if they do any kind of canvass...
如果重案组来了 他们会调查
they're gonna get wind of this shit on the sixth floor downtown.
他们会把这里的情况传开
good.
很好啊
herc, come on.
Herc 来嘛
no way, man. no way.
不行 伙计 不行
fuck those stripes. fuck them.
去你♥妈♥的♥条条框框 去他妈的
hey, toke, gil, help me move this guy out of hamsterdam.
嘿 Toke Gil 帮我搬他出Hamsterdam区
i'll be first officer at the scene. it's my responsibility.
我会是第一个到场的警官 责任我担
don't forget the casings.
别忘了弹壳
make sure that you call me.
记得打给我
i will. thank you. let me know, okay?
我会的 谢谢 一定要告诉我 好吗?
take care. all right.
保重 好的
yes!
好耶!
7-60 to kga.
7-60呼叫KGA
go ahead, 7-60.
请讲 7-60
have 700, 10-11 me on vincent street, below fayette.
700 10-11 我位置在Vincent街 在Fayette后面
10-4, vincent south of fayette.
收到 Vincent街 在Fayette南边
hey. you say you worked with this guy?
嘿 你说你和这家伙一起工作?
three shots, no warnings. he scared of black people or something?
三枪 不说话就开枪 他怕黑人还是怎么?
shit.
妈的
the shit's gone too far, man.
这事儿太离谱了
hey, you're telling me.
嘿 还要你说
yeah, i need the number to the newspaper, the sun.
告诉我报社电♥话♥号♥码 太阳报
yeah, the number for the reporters. the newsroom, yeah.
记者电♥话♥ 新闻部的 对
so, you ain't gonna say nothing on it?
你无话可说吗?
what is there to say?
有什么好说的呢?
avon, this is blood. family. i know it.
Avon 我们家的血肉啊 家人 我知道
and i'm telling you that someone may have one this to us, avon. to our family.
我说的是 可能是有人故意要搞我们 Avon 搞我们家
the cop's just saying that shit.
警♥察♥只会说废话
to mess with your head.
扰乱你思维
exactly. why?
就是 为什么?
that cop don't know me for shit. what the hell am i to him?
警♥察♥根本不认识我 我对他来说算什么?
he know you're gonna wanna think this thing...
他知道你会认为
that d, you know, he wouldn't do what he did.
他不会做出这种事
i do think it!
我的确这么认为!
was it some beef he had? someone on the inside?
是不是他惹了什么人? 牢里的人?
that cop said it was someone who didn't want you to know...
警♥察♥说这是有人故意造成的假象
and so they made it look like it did.
让你以为他是自杀
nobody did nothing.
没人造假象
but the cop said... he's lying.
可警♥察♥说... 他撒谎
he paid to lie.
他职责所在嘛
avon, you are my brother.
Avon 你是我兄弟
i need to know this more than anything.
我必须知道真♥相♥
he did not roll on us.
他没想出♥卖♥♥♥我们
he came to the edge, but he turned around and walked away.
他是快招架不住了 但是他还是想通罢手了
and i know he was willing to do what he had to for his family.
我知道他愿意为他的家庭做点什么
for us.
为我们坐垫什么
but i need to know that you know that.
但我必须知道 你心知肚明
that you saw him that way.
确定你也这么看他
what? what you trying to say?
什么? 你想说什么?
if something happened...
如果有事发生了
the fuck are you even thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥的想什么呢?
that i had something to do with it? i could do that to my own kin?
你觉得这事和我有关? 我会杀我家人?
is that what you fucking think? the fuck is in your head?
你是怎么想的吗?你他们的这么认为的?
i ain't do nothing to d. i ain't had shit to do with it.
我没对D做过什么 我和这事一点关系没有
to do with what?
跟什么没有关系?
to do with what?
什么没有关系?
whatever happened.
发生的那些事儿啊
whatever it is that happened, brianna.
发生的那些事儿啊 Brianna
you think i don't know my business?
你认为我会不清楚自己的事务吗?
is that what you think? look i understand. i can see the body was moved from the block.
你这么认为吗? 我懂了 我看得出尸体从那个街区搬过来
i can get him to you tomorrow morning.
明早我能把他交给你
just let me see if i can find him.
让我看看能否找到他
look, i'll make good on this.
我能办妥的
take care of this.
搞定它
what'd he say? they found a blood trail going back up the block.
他说什么? 他们找到血迹 一路找到那街区
so maybe...
或许...
smeared, with drag marks.
被弄花了 带有毒品的痕迹
and they also found a third casing at the other end.
他们在另一端找到第三颗弹壳
shit.
妈的
so what's the deal?
那怎么办?
the deal is, we turn this into a dunker by tomorrow morning...
能怎么办 明早之前搞定这件事
or he starts typing a report for isd and the deputy ops.
否则 他会写报告给情报处还有副局那边
fuck me. no, fuck me!
我♥操♥ 不 是我♥操♥!
look, you didn't move that body, sergeant.
你没有移♥动♥尸体 警官
i moved the body. you understand?
是我搬的 懂吗?
look, i respect that you did what you did on behalf...
你尊重你都是为了我的安排
of what i'm trying to do down here, but the responsibility is mine.
才这么做 但责任在我
well, so what do we do?
那我们怎么办?
he basically said he wasn't gonna commit any new resources...
基本上 他的意思是 他不打算再投入任何新的资源了
though he has placed it on the agenda...
尽管他将其放入了
of the coordinating council on criminal justice, for what that's worth.
司法公正协调会的日程上了
poor clarence. he's looking tired.
可怜的Clarence 他看起来很累
so we're looking for help from the state house.
所以我们得求助于州议会大厦
if the city could get a couple hundred thousand...
如果城市能给个几百几千...
we could afford an overtime detail to protect these folks.
我们可以有资金去支付加班保护这些人员的费用
i know this is an easier sell with the mayor involved, but...
我明白如果市长支持 会简单很多 但
could you convince him? clarence?
你能说服他吗? Clarence?
he barely listens anymore.
他听不进去的
jesus, tell me about it.
上帝 就是啊
i mean, i been a councilman for three years now... that's a long fucking time to be ignored.
我当了三年议员 一直都被他妈的忽略
i'm saying the rules got broke.
我的意思是规则被打破了
my people kept their promises...
我的人守住承诺了
they did what they said and they were as good as their word.
怎么说就怎么做 他们说到做到
y'all,
你们
y'all ain't keep up your end of it.
你们违背了承诺
wasn't my people.
不是我的人
look, i ain't making those distinctions right now.
现在我才不要分出是谁干的
the fact is, somebody brought a gun up in the free zone and used it.
事实是 有人带枪到自♥由♥区 并开了枪
and both those things against the promises made.
这些都违背了约定
now, i can't justify this shit if i got dead bodies up in there.
如果这里有死人 我就无法保证这里
so, what i'm saying is this, come tomorrow...
我的意思是 明天过来
if i don't have a shooter in bracelets...
如果我还没找到凶手的话
this whole hamsterdam affair is over,
那整个Hamsterdam的事儿就玩完
it's finished.
一切就都结束
i'm gonna take my people back up on the corners...
我会让我的人都去街角
and we gonna fuck y'all every way we can.
整天搞你吗
you hear me? ???
听到没?
yeah, it was good while it lasted, huh?
这地方存在大家都相安无事的 对吧?
you had cash on the barrel and you ain't never need no bail money.
你们有钱交易 也不用交保释金
and hell, i had clean corners everywhere i looked.
这样一来 我看到哪个街角 都不会乌烟瘴气的
but all that gonna be gone tomorrow,
但明天 这些都不可能了
unless y'all bring me my shooter.
除非你们交出枪手
you think that'll work?
你觉得会成吗?
do you?
你说呢?
that's good food.
真好吃
how'd you know about this place?
你怎么知道这地方的
it was big when clinton was in.
克♥林♥顿♥总统时期 这里很出名
this and the red sage.
这个和丹参
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表