剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, he's a piece of shit.
是啊 他就是一烂人
We're all pieces of shit when we're in your way.
我们挡你路的时候 都是些烂人
That goes with the territory.
凡事要分情况
Point taken.
明白了
So it's these warehouses, the old Winchester Homes...
那么 就是这些仓库 Winchester老房♥子
and the dead blocks down by Vincent Street?
还有到Vincent街的无人街区吗
All three.
所有三个区域
And they're just supposed to let it go on like this?
他们就是想让这里成为自♥由♥区吗
Colvin told us to push the street dealing in these areas...
Colvin告诉我们 把街头交易赶到这些地区来
and then we would start locking people up.
然后我们会开始抓人
But so far, not a single fucking arrest.
可是到现在 没有一次逮捕
And they know about this downtown?
市警局了解这情况吗
I don't think they have a fucking clue about it.
我觉得 他们对此一无所知
But I'd love to be there when you pop the question.
不过 你质问的时候 我想在现场
Come get redhead.
过来买♥♥啊
This is just...
这真是...
Tell me about it.
谁说不是呢
Got the place looking good. Yeah.
把这里收拾得挺好啊 是啊
Now all that needs doing is to go out and get you some kids.
现在要做的 就是去给你招些孩子
Come on, man.
少来了 老兄
You making it sound easy...
你说得真轻巧
but, tell you the truth...
不过 跟你说实话
I ain't got no idea how to go at these hoppers.
我完全不了解 怎么应付这些跑腿的孩子
Oh, I wouldn't lose any sleep over that.
我才不会因此睡不着
Nobody else does, neither.
别人也不会
We got one.
咱们发现一个 号♥码吻合
His grandmother. Looking for me?
是他祖母 找我吗
Look, boy, there's no reason to leave your clothes in the washer.
小子 我得告诉你多少次啊
How many damn times do I have to tell you?
别把衣服落在洗衣机里
Dag, Mee-maw. I'm sorry. I just forgot, okay?
奶奶 对不起 我就是忘了嘛
But I did pick up the laundry soap. I picked it up.
不过 我确实买♥♥了洗衣粉 我买♥♥了
Laundry soap, that's definitely a code.
洗衣粉 这肯定是个暗号♥
Now let's listen to an intercept we made of Bodie Broadus...
现在咱们听一个几年前
when we were up on those payphones a couple of years back.
咱们在公共电♥话♥上截听的 Bodie Broadus的录音
Look, I'm telling y'all, I saw the boy. He saying he ain't got that thing.
我都告诉你啦 我看到那小子 他说他没拿那玩意儿
Same voice, no question.
相同的声音 没问题
I'll let the judge know.
我去通知法官
Reference the voice comparison in the court report.
在呈堂报告里参考这次声音比对
We're up.
咱们开工啦
Yeah.
耶
Got it right here, yo. Yeah, that's right.
我这里有货 呦 没错
Major Colvin, Western District. Banisky, Sun papers.
Colvin警长 西部辖区 Banisky 太阳报
So, this your idea?
那么 这是你的主意
Got one, get one.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Mind if we walk?
咱们走一趟吧
Apocalypse. Apocalypse.
Apocalypse Apocalypse (毒贩产品名称)
Got that Apocalypse. Right here, shorty.
来份儿Apocalypse 这边 小个子
You got dealers selling with impunity...
你们让毒贩免罪销♥售♥
addicts shooting up on the street...
毒瘾者当街吸食
people down here doing outreach, giving out needles and all.
人们来这里做公益 散发针头等等
I mean, who knows about this down at headquarters?
总局里 谁知道这个情况啊
Look, Command is well aware of the situation.
瞧 领导很熟悉情况
While there was some initial concern...
开始是有些顾虑的
But they feel that the cases we're gonna bring in...
可他们觉得我们可以破案子
Cases? Yeah, prosecutions, sure.
案子 是啊 起诉 肯定的
Your officers say no one's being locked up in the free zones.
你的警官说 自♥由♥区内没人被逮捕
Look, my troops are only involved in pushing the trafficking to designated areas.
瞧 我的警队只负责 把交易驱赶到指定地区
I mean, they're completely ignorant of the investigative aspect.
我是说 他们对调查方面完全不了解
That's run out of CID downtown.
那由城里刑♥警♥队负责
Yeah? Who's the lead detective?
是吗 负责的探员是谁
Look.
你瞧
I already said more than I should.
我讲的已经越权了
The bottom line is, you start throwing calls around right now...
实情在于 你马上开始四处打听
they're gonna shit blue, thinking there's a leak.
他们会感觉不妙 以为有人泄漏
They're gonna come up on the case early, and we won't get all we can...
他们就会提前结案 我们在这里辛勤的工作
out of this good work we did down here.
就要付诸东流了
You're telling me all this is an enforcement strategy?
你在告诉我 这都是一个执法战略吗
What the hell else could it be?
这能是别的什么吗
I mean, you think we would actually let this happen otherwise?
我是说 你以为 我们真的允许发生这种事吗
Come on, Banisky.
不是吧 Banisky
I mean, look. Look at this mess.
瞧瞧 瞧这烂摊子
Any other reporter gets on it...
有别的记者调查这个吗
I give it to you, and you run with it right then.
报道权我给你 案子查完你再报道
Absolutely.
你放心
A week. But then I gotta run something, no matter what.
一周时间 然后我必须有所报道 无论如何
Purple Haze, Purple Haze.
Purple Haze Purple Haze (毒品品牌)
It's understood.
可以理解
?? Right there.
这边来
So, brother, what brought you back?
兄弟 啥风把你吹回来的
It disturbs me to leave business unfinished.
事不做完 让我心烦
Heard you was shot before you even got started down here.
听说 你在这里大展身手前 就被枪击了
Not like you to get played.
你不像是那种被玩的人啊
Betrayed, you mean.
你是说 被出♥卖♥♥♥的人吧
I am looking for the man they sent.
我在找他们派的那个人
From his accent, he's homegrown, raised on the street.
听他口音 他是本地人 在街头长大
Skilled, intelligent, late 20s, dark...
很熟练 聪明 快30岁 黑人
but with a scar across his face, like so.
但脸上有道疤 像这样
You down with this nigga?
你跟这黑鬼有交往吗
I know him. Not to speak to...
我知道他 没讲过话
but you can't be anywhere near the game and not know the motherfucker.
不过 你要不知道那混♥蛋♥ 你就无法插手这行当
He with Barksdale?
他跟Barksdale一伙儿
He with himself.
他单干
Except for when he running with a young boy or two.
有时 他跟一两个小伙子在一起
Ten months to the primary, and you right now should be all about money.
距离初选有10个月 你现在要全力筹款
I know, I know. Dialing for dollars.
我明白 我明白 打电♥话♥筹款
You start this week, and you don't stop until you hit your numbers.
你这周开始 马不停蹄 直到筹到你要的数字
We're gonna need $1 million just for television.
仅电视广♥告♥ 我们就要筹到一百万美元
Do you really think this is doable?
你真的认为这能行吗
The odds aren't great, but, yeah.
机会不太大 不过 能行
I think it can be done...
我觉得 这能行
as long as the thousand things that can go wrong, don't go wrong.
只要众多会搞砸的事 不搞砸
Even for a white guy?
即使对一个白人吗
Even for a white guy.
即使对一个白人
Speaking of which...
说到这点
I notice a certain monochromatic effect here.
我注意这里存在 显著的单一种族效应
One thing we're gonna need is black faces...
咱们一定得要黑人面孔
and we're gonna need them in prominent positions.
而且我们需要他们处于显要位置
You're right.
你说对了
You gotta start thinking about endorsement by black leaders.
咱们得开始考虑黑人领袖的支持
Ministers, community people, elected officials.
部门首长 社区领袖 当选官员
Here comes the hard part.
说到困难部分了
Splitting the black vote is the only way to make the math work.
分流黑人投票 是让这种算计生效的唯一途径
So, Tony Gray's gotta get in the race.
因此 Tony Gray必须加入竞选行列
He's gotta stay in the race, and he's gotta stay viable in the race.
他必须留在竞选中 他必须在竞选中保持活跃
Guy's kind of a lightweight, ain't he?
此人有点不堪重任 不是吗
He's a good guy, all in all.
归根结底 他是个好人
Great. He's a good guy,
正好 他是个好人
but we need him to siphon votes from Royce.
但是 咱们需要他吸走Royce的选票
I don't know. This thing with Tony...
我不清楚 跟Tony这回事...
It's not personal, Tommy. It's politics.
这无关私交 Tommy 这是政♥治♥
Live with it, or lose.
不容忍♥ 就失败
Yo, yo. That boy with the sharp nose, he going, you know...
喂 那个尖鼻子的小子 他要过去 你知道吗
He going to the Apollo. The Apollo?
他要去Apollo Apollo
Yeah. He gonna need two tickets.
对 他需要两张票
Damn. Tweety Bird working that shit.
靠 Tweety Bird正在准备货
Motherfucker, how many times I gotta tell you not to use no names?
王八蛋 我告诉你多少次 别用人名
Oh, yeah, right. So I holler at you?
哦 对 那我通知你啊
Yeah. All right.
对 好吧
Apollo, like the theater? Like 125th Street.
Apollo 像是剧院吗 像是125大街
125 grams, one-eighth of a kilo. Two tickets means "twice that."
125克 8分之1公斤 两张票是说"乘以二"
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表