剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
we'll round up these young men...
我们会让这些小青年围成一圈
and put a little COMSTAT on their ass.
然后给他们的屁♥股♥ 都贴上个电脑数据分♥析♥的标签
Gentlemen. Ma'am. Bushy-top.
走了 先生们 女士 小毛头
Bushy-top?
小毛头?
Uh, point of order and shit.
计算订货点数云云
Chair recognize the esteemed rep of the Veronica Avenue boys.
由主席表扬Veronica大道上 最受尊敬的营销人员
All right, look, we done talked this shit to death, all right?
行了 我们在这些废话上浪费的时间够久的了
When we gonna vote? Rick do have a point.
啥时候投票吧? Rick说出了我们的心声
All right, then. All those in favor of going together...
那好 所有同意我们一起干
so we can get the best discount on a New York package, raise up.
以便让纽约区的这张订单 能获得最优♥惠♥折扣的 请举手
All right, then. There it is.
那好 就这样决定了
Look like we gonna make more money, together.
钱会越来越多 大家一起赚吧
Got to say I'm proud of y'all for putting aside petty grievances...
我得说 我真为你们感到骄傲 你们能放下那些小气叽歪
and putting this thing together.
联合起来促成此事
For a cold-ass crew of gangsters,
你们这一帮冷血打杀惯了的黑社会
y'all carried it like Republicans and shit.
居然把这件事搞得跟共和党竞选似的
Yo, remember, man, talk this shit up when you hit them bricks.
兄弟 记着 等你向他们扔砖头的时候 可别忘了说这些屁话
Best way to get more involved is to tell people about the benefits of this here thing.
让更多的人加入的最好办法 就是让大家知道这件事能带来的好处
No beefing, no drama, just business.
我们不发牢骚 不搞闹剧 纯粹做生意
Anybody got problems with anybody else here
如果这当中有人跟其他人有过节的
we bring it to the group.
我们拿出来集体讨论解决
We ain't gotta take it to the streets.
不要把矛盾搞到街面上去
All right. Let's do it.
好了 就这么做吧
Yo.
小子
Motherfucker, what is that?
王八羔子 这是什么?
The Robert Rules say we gotta have minutes for a meeting, right?
根据办公规则大全 开会不是应该写会议纪要吗?
These the minutes.
这是会议纪要
Nigga, is you taking notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy?
死黑鬼 这他妈的是犯罪密谋会议 你记个什么鬼笔记啊?
What the fuck is you thinking, man?
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子进水了?
That's cool. Dad, he's cheating.
太棒了 爸 他在作弊
Michael, take it easy on your brother.
Michael 跟你弟弟别那么较真
How are you two getting along with Mom's new friend?
你们俩跟你♥妈♥的♥新朋友相处得怎么样?
We call him Dennis. He's not new.
我们叫他Dennis 他不算是新人了
Okay, how are you doing with him?
好吧 你们跟他和得来么?
Mom says we can't talk to you about family stuff.
妈说我们不能跟你讲家里的事
Dad, you going to the open house?
爸 校园开放日你会来么?
Yeah, I'll try. I've been real busy at work though.
我尽量吧 不过我最近工作真的好忙
New case and all.
办新案子还有好多别的事
Mom says you have to go, Dad.
爸 妈说你必须要来
Yeah, all the other kids' fathers are gonna be there.
是啊 其他所有小孩的爸爸都会来的
Get his legs.
抓他的腿
Steal from us, motherfucker, huh?
王八蛋 竟敢偷我们的东西?
Get the ring, too, yo.
把他戒指也拿下来
Shit won't come off, yo. Drop him.
拔不下来啊 放倒他
You know the man works for us.
你们知道这人是为我们做事的
You keep going at him like that ain't gonna be nothing
你们继续这样对他对大家都没什么好处
left of him to make right what he owes.
放了他让他想办法赔回来就好
Bitch got to pay.
总得让这鸟人付出点代价
Hey, yo, check his pockets, yo. Right.
来 翻他的口袋 对
That dog's mine, yo. Fuck off! Get the fuck off!
这混合烟卷儿归我了 滚! 你给我滚开!
What's up, baby?
你们好啊?
Yo, man, I been in here for 26 months... you come pick me up in a motherfucking Ford?
我说小子 我在里面呆了26个月 你♥他♥妈♥居然开个破福特车来接我?
I'm just fucking with you. What's up, baby?
我跟你闹着玩呢 你好啊 兄弟
What up, man?
你还好吧 哥们儿?
Man, I'm feeling real good to be out of this motherfucker. You know what?
哥们儿 能从这鬼地方出来 我感觉真太好了 你知道吗
There's a sign on the other side of this gate that say, "Never again."
你知道不 这门的另外一边有块牌子 上面写着 永远不再
And that's the only fucking thing I'm gonna take with me from this place.
这是我唯一打算从这个鬼地方带走的东西
First things first, man. Let's get you looking right.
别的都先别说了 兄弟 我们先把你的形象收拾收拾
You know what I mean? You got my shit.
你知道我的意思吧? 你们把我的行头拿来了
Oh, yes. Yes. Good looking, baby.
没错 没错 形象要好看才行
Start with Sector One.
从一分区开始
Bring as many as you can down to the Vincent Street area by the end of the shift.
下班前尽量把所有人都带到Vincent街附近
Don't use your wagons.
不要开押人的车去
Bring as many as you can in your cars.
把他们尽量都塞到小车里带走
The hoppers wouldn't listen. What makes you think these guys will?
连那些小混混都不听话 你怎么能肯定这些人会听你的呢?
These are lieutenants running the corners...
经营贩毒点的人都相当于咱们的警司级别了
and I personally feel their pain.
我对他们的痛苦感同身受
Now, middle-management means that you have just enough responsibility...
中层管理意味着你有相当的责任
that you got to listen when people talk...
需要去倾听别人的意见
and not so much...that you can tell anybody to go fuck themselves.
但却没有相当的权力 可以让别人去屌♥他们自己
Look, my major just wants to talk. That's all, I promise.
听着 我们警长只是想跟你们谈个话 仅此而已 我可以保证
We'll bring you right back.
我们会把你们好好地送回这里的
That ain't gonna happen.
恕难从命
What the fuck you say?
你丫说什么呢?
What the fuck you mean, it ain't gonna happen?
你什么意思 说什么恕难从命?
Let me tell you something, motherfucker.
你给我好好听着 王八蛋
We got orders to bring your sorry ass... down the way for a sit down with our boss.
我们头儿下令让把你们这些不长眼的家伙 带回局里去跟他坐一坐
Now we're prepared to take you with us right now.
所以我们现在就准备把你们给带走
We can either do this the easy way...
想要我们来软的还是...
Braindead fucks. It's up to you.
榆木脑袋还挺硬的 你们自己决定
Hello. Prez, it's me.
喂 Prez 是我
I think we got a little situation here. Stay with me. 10-6.
我想这边可能有点棘手 别挂线 换频道
Major wants the dickhead, you gotta go.
警长点名要找你们 你们就得去
I think he gets a pass this time.
他这次不想去就算了
You sure? I mean, you want, he goes.
你确定么? 你想要他去 他就得去
Another time, Herc.
这次先放过他吧 Herc
We're on the Major's clock here.
警长的时间我们可耗不起
Don't forget the face, cocksucker. It's gonna be here tomorrow.
好好认住这张脸 臭王八蛋 我明天还会来的
You need me to call dispatch?
要不要我呼叫总部支援?
No, it's okay. I'll tell you later.
不用 没事 我回头再跟你说
I say we get the troops and fuck these assholes up.
我看还是把警队开过来 好好教训教训这帮混♥蛋♥
Come on, let's go again.
来 我们再打一盘
Come on, Tommy, it's just a game.
别这样 Tommy 一场比赛而已
Look, sounds like you got what you want, anyway.
听你这么说 反正你都已经得到你想要的了
From the Mayor, I mean.
我是指从市长那里
Yeah, well, he's played me before.
是又怎么样 他以前还耍过我呢
But so help me if he farts around on this
老子发誓 如果这件事他不好好处理
I'm going after him. Big time.
我一定不会放过他 非给他来点狠的不可
For real? Trust me on this.
你来真的? 绝对是真的
He keeps ducking me,
他三番五次推我下水
I'm gonna fuck him good.
我得让他尝尝我的厉害了
That's the good part.
这是好的一部分
It's what I call the carrot.
我管这叫胡萝卜
Now you move your people into any designated area I told you about...
你们把你们的人迁到任何我刚才所说的指定区域
and you'll have immunity from arrest and prosecution.
你们就等于拿到免捕和免诉的护身令牌
You're free to make your drops, collect what need collecting won't nobody bother you.
你们可以自♥由♥地送你们的货 收该收的东西 没人会干涉你们
You got my word on it.
我说话算话
What do you get out of this?
这样做对你有什么好处?
That's a fair question.
这个问题提得好
I want to salvage what's still worth salvaging in my district.
我要补救我的辖区里任何还值得补救事情
And I can't do that with a bunch of young hoppers running around...
但要是任由一大帮小混混到处撒野 搞得人心惶惶的话
scaring the hell out of decent people.
我就什么事都做不来
Now, these kids ain't gonna listen to me, but they will listen to y'all.
这些小孩不会听我指挥 但他们听你们的
Now, you tell them to move down here, set up a shop, and they will.
假如你们告诉他们迁到这边来 把买♥♥卖♥♥开到这里 他们一定照办
So the way I got it figured,
这就是我打算做的
I motivate you and you motivate them.
我来鼓动你们 你们去鼓动他们
No, this is a trap.
不 这是个陷阱
No, you check out the spot.
不是的 你们查一下这地方
There ain't no cameras, ain't no microphones, nothing.
没有摄像头 没有录音话筒 什么也没有
Any cops you see going to be down right on the perimeter.
任何你们所能看到的警♥察♥ 只会出现在划区界线以外
Just to make sure there's no violence.
他们的职责只是为了防止暴♥力♥事件的发生
And you watch.
而且你们可以看着
You see if it don't work out the way I say.
看他们是否按我所说的方式操作
Nothing personal against you, Chief...
警长 我们不是想跟你对着干
but what happens if we buck?
但万一我们要是不合作会怎么样?
You remember the carrot, right?
你们还记得我说的胡萝卜吧?
Well, you choose the stick instead...
如果你们选择大棒的话
you gonna feel that stick like you ain't never felt before.
那你们将要尝尝前所未有的大棒滋味了
We gonna indict every corner, every day.
我们会每天出动 到每一个贩毒点找你们的麻烦
I got over 200 sworn personnel,
我手下有200多号♥警员
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表