剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I got somethin'for y'all.
我有些东西给你们
Mount Vernon Square in about an hour.
一个小时后在Mount Vernon广场见
I'm there.
一会儿见
This is Stringer's?
这是Stringer住的地方?
Yeah.
可不
Who in fuck was I chasing?
我追查的到底是个什么样的人啊?
What's done is done.
做过的事已经做了
Gay ass gangsters. Please.
同性恋帮匪 少来了
I took it for as long as I could.
我能忍♥多久算多久
Let's go, man.
走吧 兄弟
Let's go.
我们走
It being your town,
这是你的地盘
I trust you to do it proper.
我相信你能妥当处理
You off today, boss?
你今天休息吗 头儿?
Every day, at this point.
这段时间每天都休息
I told 'em over at COMSTAT about my little experiment.
我在报告会上 把我做的那个小实验告诉了他们
Bosses went crazy, huh?
老大们听了后都抓狂了是吧?
Anyway, that's why I called you.
别提了 这才是我找你的原因
That there is a wartime lay-up for your man Barksdale.
为了你的那位Barksdale老兄 一场战争已经酝酿起来了
My sources tell me the man's there most of the time with a lot of muscle?
我的线报告诉我 这人在那里 大多数时间都有一大帮打手跟着?
sawed-offs, semiautos, Mac-11s.
短管枪 半自动枪 冲锋手♥枪♥
Whole lot of good shit if you hit it right.
如果你能逮个正着 就能得到许多好东西
That's a hell of a tip. Shit.
这个情报太强大了 屁事一桩
That right there might be the last bit of
你手里握着的可能是作为警♥察♥
police work in a long and storied career.
在这一漫长且传奇的职业生涯中的最后一点功绩了
I'll talk to you, Bushy Top.
我们再联络吧 小毛头
Which one is Ali?
哪一个是拳王阿里?
In the white trunks, boy.
穿白短裤的那个 小鬼
Damn, he look young. He was.
靠 他看起来好年轻 他当年是年轻
This the Patterson fight right here. Old school.
这是跟Patterson的那场拳赛 传统打法
Who Patterson? He soft.
Patterson是谁? 他真软蛋
Ali whippin'his ass.
阿里打得他抬不起头
He was a champ too.
他也曾经是个冠军
Look, any man still standing at the end of a round
听着 任何能在拳击台上 坚持到最后仍然不倒的男人
you can't call him soft. That's a rule, all right?
你都不能说他是软蛋 这是规矩 知道没?
From Stringer's place downtown.
在Stringer城里公♥寓♥里找到的
B and B shit, college papers, real estate stuff.
B与B什么的 大学文件 地♥产♥类的东西
There's no phone extension in the place, just these.
那地方没有电♥话♥分机 只有这些
Cell phone chips. 'Bout 100 of them.
手♥机♥芯片 大概有100个
So that's why he wasn't taking any phones from our man Bernard, huh?
这就是为什么他没有 接我们Bernard老兄的任何电♥话♥
Stringer had his own phone he just changed the number every time he changed the chip.
Stringer有他自己的电♥话♥ 他每换一个芯片就可以换一个电♥话♥号♥码
Shamrock too, probably, with whatever phone he used to call Bell.
Shamrock估计也是一样 不管他用什么电♥话♥打给Bell
Cautious man.
挺谨慎的人
Yes and no.
是也不是
Have a look in here. All different manufacturers.
看这儿 全是不同的生产厂家
Thank you.
谢谢你
Before Stringer Bell got aced
在Stringer Bell被杀之前
he went out of his way to put in his good friend Avon Barksdale.
他想尽方法让他的好朋友 Avon Barksdale加入其中
That's a Barksdale safe house.
那是Barksdale的一个藏身所
Where'd you get this?
你从哪搞来这个的?
Colvin.
Colvin给的
Calls to the Western.
打去西区的电♥话♥
Where's Daniels?
Daniels上哪儿去了?
He's got this thing downtown. It's for his wife.
他去参加市里的一个活动 为了支持他老婆
You should raise him.
你应该跟他联络
It's not enough to make up for Stringer.
这还不足以给Stringer立案
It'll do for now.
目前来讲足矣
Because the neighborhoods and the residents
因为那些周围的邻里及本区的居民
in this district are among the poorest in our city.
是我们市里最为贫困的
And it is these residents
也正是这些居民
who most need a strong voice at City Hall.
最需要一个强有力的声音 在市政厅里为他们说话
Time has come for a change.
是时候做出转变了
And I believe I can bring about that change
而我相信我可以带来这个转变
by providing a strong voice for the new 11th District
为新十一区提供一个强大的声音
if you will do me the honor...
如果你能给我这个荣耀
It's kind of cool, the lieutenant's wife running for office, you know.
这挺酷的 想想吧 警督的老婆参加竞选哦
Well, as you just heard,
正如你刚才所听到的
West Baltimore City Council woman Eunetta Perkins
西巴尔的摩市议会的女子 Eunetta Perkins
is going to have her hands full in next September's Democratic finals.
将要忙于下年九月的民♥主♥党最终选举
Stringer Bell. Damn.
Stringer Bell 靠
Who could have got to him? I mean, if it wasn't y'all on it.
谁能搞得定他啊 我是说 如果不是由你们来动手的话
You know Avon's gonna put it on you, right?
你知道 Avon会把一切都怪罪到你头上的 是吧?
Shit, let him take it on my jacket. Don't make me no never mind.
切 他什么把柄也找不到 我才不担心呢
I'm thinkin'it might be what you call one of them good problems.
我想这大概是那种所谓的巧妙难题吧
Yeah.
妙啊
I heard Colvin's in deep shit downtown.
我听说Colvin在城里惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Looking at this right here
看看这边这个吧
he might not be the only one.
惹上麻烦的可能不止是他一个人
Anything comes up, I'm on the radio.
如果有什么情况 用对讲机通知我
My man, my man, my man.
哥们儿 哥们儿 哥们儿
Yo, you think I could get like $5? I need like $5 to get on the bus.
哎 能给我五块钱吗? 我需要五块钱去搭公车
I look like a tourist to you? Man, I swear to God.
你看着我像游客么? 大哥 我对天发誓
Lookin'like that walking into an open-air drug market
穿成那样 走在光天化日下的毒品市场里
why the hell would I think you'll spend my $5 on bus fare?
我凭什么相信你需要 拿我的五块钱去搭公车呢?
Shit,'cause I already got my blast, man.
妈的 因为我已经把钱都用来买♥♥提神丸了
WMD, WMD.
大杀器 大杀器
All night
整一晚上
you been drinking like your ass is candy.
你喝酒怎么好像不要命一样
That's shameful shit.
真是丢人啊
12-gauge pumpkin balls.
点12弄出来的南瓜大的枪洞
Last time I saw that kind of load was the Pimlico double
上一回我看到这样的架式 是Pimlico的双尸案
and I fuckin'know that motherfucker was in the middle of that mess.
我就他妈的知道这王八蛋有份在里头搅和
And if I remember your boy
以我知 你的那个小子
he had no love for the Barksdale people.
他对Barksdale那伙人根本没有爱心
Execution style, that don't play like Omar Little.
处决手法 这不像是Omar Little的风格
Besides, the word on our wire is that Marlo's people did Stringer.
再有 我们窃听线上听到的传言 都说是Marlo的人做掉了Stringer
Marlo Stanfield?
Marlo Stanfield?
The heir apparent.
他显然是权力继承人
This city's going to hell, man.
这城市要变成地狱了
We're gonna push past 300 murders before New Year's.
我们要赶在新年之前 把这超过300单的谋杀案处理掉
Shit is fucked.
这事搞不定了
Oh, hey, Cheryl.
喂 Cheryl你好
No? My guess is she's, uh, picking up a prisoner.
没有? 我想她可能是去接一个囚犯了
Yeah, I spoke to her about ten minutes ago.
对 我跟她大概十分钟前通过话
Yeah, well, they make you check your stuff.
对 他们会要你把所有东西拿出来检查
Cell phone, money, weapon.
手♥机♥啊 钱啊 武器啊
Well, she'll call when she gets the message.
她见到留言会回你电♥话♥的
Not at all.
不客气
I need more, Jimmy.
我还得要喝多些酒 Jimmy
More?
再多些!
Motherfucker.
王八蛋
I'm tired, Bunk.
我累了 Bunk
Let's go.
咱走吧
I heard the vanguard met.
我听说领导们会面了
Heard they voted to have a civilian review board look at it.
听说他们投票决定 搞一个民众评议板 看大家的意见如何
It wasn't unanimous.
不是所有人都反对你的做法
And there were people there speaking for you.
况且还有人在那儿为你说话
I heard that too.
我也听说了
So six out of ten black officers
那么十个黑人官员中有六个
think I'm just an asshole racist.
认为我是个混♥蛋♥种族歧视者
On the other hand
从另一个角度来看
four out of ten think you're just an asshole.
十个人里有四个认为你就是一混♥蛋♥
It's an administrative charge.
这是一个行政指控
You can fight it and win if you want.
如果你愿意 你可以据理力争赢回来
Failure to properly identify myself as a police officer.
没能以正确的方式表明我的警♥察♥身份
Sounds like what I was guilty of most of my career, actually.
事实上 这听起来就好象 我的大部分职业生涯里都是有罪的
I'm not sure I was supposed to be a police.
我不确定警♥察♥是不是我该做的行当
Not really.
不太像是
What were ya supposed to be, huh?
那你本该做什么呢?
mm?
嗯?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表