剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
You know, kids...
你们知道 小子们...
This is a simple fucking thing we're saying here.
我们要说的很简单
If you stay on this corner, you're going in a wagon.
如果你们待在这街角 就得东躲西♥藏♥
If you move yourself down to the free zone...
如果你们搬到自♥由♥区...
Down to the vacants along vincent street...
Vincent街那片无人区...
Then you can do whatever the fuck you want!
你们想干嘛都成
How much fairer can we be?
能比现在自♥由♥多少啊?
Hey, i saw that, you little fuck. What's your name?
嘿 我看见了 你这小混♥蛋♥ 你叫什么名字
You got a name?
你有名字吗
Peanut butter and jelly.
花生酱 果冻
Address? Huh?
地址? 哈?
What's your address?
你住哪?
I stay over on dolphin street.
我待在Dolphin街
Your address, numb nuts. Huh?
你的地址 呆子 哈?
Are there any numbers on the front of your fucking house?
你♥他♥妈♥家门口有什么数字
Listen up.
听好了
This corner is indicted.
在这街角犯事儿会被指控
We're coming back tomorrow, and when we do, everybody wears bracelets...
我们明天再来 来的时候见一个抓一个...
Unless you move your shit down to vincent street...
除非你们搬到Vincent街...
Down where the houses are all vacant.
那些无人的房♥子里
You do that, we don't give a shit!
你们这么做 我们就不管
Vincent street is like switzerland or amsterdam.
Vincent街就如瑞士和阿姆斯特丹
What the fuck is that?
那是什么东西
It's one of those countries where drugs are legal.
是毒品合法的国家
Vincent street is your amsterdam in baltimore.
Vincent街就是你们在Baltimore的 阿姆斯特丹
You go down there, we don't give a fuck. You stay here, you go to jail.
你们到那去 我们就不干涉 待在这 就得去坐牢
I ain't going to no hamsterdam.
我才不去什么阿姆斯特丹
He killed a witness, huh?
他杀了个证人?
The way that vernon holley told it, yeah.
照Vernon Holley的说法是这样
So marlo's a hitter.
这么说Marlo是个杀手
Maybe he works for stringer.
也许他为Stringer做事
Makes sense.
有道理
If you need me, i'm gonna be west side.
如果找我 我在西区
What about you?
你呢
I gotta get the scent of my boy, stringer.
我得探探Stringer的风声
We've been off him too long.
我们远离他太久了
What's your first move? Something prez said.
你第一步要做什么 做Prez说的事
"P and p"?
"PP"?
B and b. Like the liquor.
BB 就像是那个酒名
You mean, liqueur, plauzinski...
你是说那个利口酒呢吧 Plauzinski...
Pryzbylewski. Benedictine and brandy.
Pryzbylewski Benedictine和Brandy
That was invented by a bartender over at club 21.
21俱乐部的一个酒保发明的
All that good shit comes out of new york.
那些好东西都出自纽约
I need every deed transfer involving that company, harry.
我要所有有关那公♥司♥的转让契约 Harry
Today.
今天就要
Yo, i'm asking them corner boys if they know where the barksdale package be at.
我问那些小子Barksdale的货哪有
And they looking at me like i ain't even talking.
他们看着我好像我在放屁
On this strip, marlo's the name ringing out.
在这地头 Marlo名声最响
There he is. You see him?
那就是他 看见没
He didn't stay too long. Yeah, marlo's ghosting.
他没停留多久 对 Marlo神龙见首不见尾
We're kind of sensitive about giving out personal data on matriculating students.
透露录取学生的个人信息可不符合规定啊
Well, i could come back with a court order.
我可以拿个法庭命令过来
Then i'd have to give it to you. Look.
那我到时就不得不给你看了 你看
My man has serious issues with women.
我朋友不太喜欢女人
Domestic violence, really ugly stuff.
家庭暴♥力♥什么的 极其丑恶
I can't show you any paper.
文件我是不能给你看的
But let me get my screen up.
但我可以给你瞅瞅屏幕
What did we tell you? What'd we fucking tell you, man?
我们说什么来着 我们他妈的说什么来着
We told you to get yourselves down to the free zone, didn't we?
我们说了让你们到自♥由♥区去 不是吗
We're trying to give you guys a break.
我们也不想一直缠着你们
We're offering you...
我们给你们提供...
What's that? Amnesty.
什么来着 特赦
You take your crew down to vincent street.
你带着你的人到Vincent街
You do your dirt, nobody's gonna bother you.
干♥你♥们的勾当 没人鸟你
What do you say?
你们怎么说
You guys fucking brain-Dead? What do you say?
你们他妈的脑残了? 你们怎么说
Yo, chief, how you gonna come up here and try to game us?
嘿 长官 你们干嘛要跑来这耍我们
Say what?
你说什么
I'm saying you acting like we retarded or something...
我说你们当我们是弱智吗...
Better we put a foot in your ass? At least we'd understand it.
我们该踹你们一脚? 至少那比较好理解
This ain't a trick, shitbird!
这不是玩阴的 傻鸟
Look, we grind, and y'all try to stop it. That's how we do.
你看 我们干活 你们阻止 我们就这样
Why you gotta go and fuck with the program?
你们干嘛他妈的要破坏这个程序
All due respect.
没想顶撞你啊
Nothing but tumbleweeds.
除了杂草啥都没有
Get me some buses.
给我找些大巴
Tomorrow we clean the corners.
明天就扫荡街角
Put them all in one place and give them the news.
把他们都弄到一块告诉他们这消息
And i'm not asking anymore.
这是命令
From here to fremont...
从这到Fremont...
You got barksdale's people, east siders and freelancers, too.
有Barksdale的人 东区的小子 和一些单干的
On the same corners? Yup.
共用街角? 对
That shit don't make sense.
这说不通啊
Yo, can we call it a day, kima?
嘿 今天到此为止行吗 Kima?
Bullshit, man.
我靠
You, too?
你也来?
What the fuck is up with these phones?
这些电♥话♥怎么着了
I've been seeing kids throwing them away all day.
我成天见小鬼们乱扔
They got cash like that to waste?
他们有那么多钱拿来浪费?
Them shits be laying all over, man. Sometimes you get lucky.
这些东西到处都是 伙计 有时好运捡一个
Find some minutes on them, sell them for walking-Around money.
还有几分钟可用 卖♥♥了可以赚点小钱
They burners, kima. Burners?
这些是即用即弃的 Kima 即用即弃?
Marron, another murder. In waverly, no less. You believe it?
Marron 又一个凶手 还在Waverly 你能相信吗
I would be fucking shocked if it was an african-American perpetrated the crime.
如果这是非裔美国人犯下的 我会深表震惊的
It ain't even funny, ash.
这不好笑 Ash
This is why everyone's leaving this city, black and white.
就因为这样无论黑人白人都要离开这城市
I was at a community meeting, sunday, in west baltimore.
我周日在西Baltimore参加了个社区集♥会♥
People were spitting mad, and i can't say i blame them.
人们都很激动 我不得不说不是他们的错
Well, they could move to a better neighborhood.
他们可以搬到个更好的社区
That is...If they were willing to work for it.
如果他们愿意为此努力的话
Come on, i've been hearing that "my poor immigrant father made it...
拜托 我一辈子都听着 "我贫穷的移♥民♥父亲做得到..."
"So why can't the blacks?" Bullshit my whole life.
"为什么黑人就不行"这类屁话
Think there's not good people on the west side...
他们觉得西区就没好人...
Who want the same things that you... Okay, mrs. Roosevelt.
他们追求的跟你们... 好了 罗斯福太太
All's i'm saying is, it's not about color.
我想说的是 这与肤色无关
So what's your next move, tommy?
你下一步想怎么办 Tommy?
The sun says an anderson state senate seat is up for grabs.
太阳报称一个叫Anderson的 州议员的位子虚位以待
Fuck that, you could go after ruppersberger in the second.
去他的 你很快可以接Ruppersberger的班
He's only got one term.
他只有一届任期
I'm gonna run for mayor.
我要竞选市长
That's good. Mayor tommy.
很好 Tommy市长
Is she in the right joint?
她来对地方了?
She lets me sit next to her, i buy her a drink...
她让我坐她旁边 我请她喝酒...
We each give you $10. $20 if you fuck her.
我们就每人给你十块 如果你干了她就二十
Oh, please, ash. Show just a little more class.
拜托 Ash 不要那么低级行不
Besides, i already had my day in the sun.
再说 我今天也衣冠楚楚过了
Bullshit, tommy.
放屁 Tommy
Once a gashHound... The bet is the bet. You said i lost a step.
一个负伤的猎犬... 赌归赌 你们说我不知所措
I'm gonna prove i never did.
我就要证明我没有
You in, pete? I'll pass.
你加入吗 Pete? 我就算了
Can i have two glenlivets?
能给我来两杯Glenlivets吗
How you doing?
你好
The son of a bitch did it. He did you.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的还真办到了 他耍了你俩
That's theresa d'agostino. Mario d's kid?
那是Theresa D'agostino Mario D的孩子
Yeah, she grew up all right. She's down in dc now...
对 她长大了 来特区了...
With the national party. A campaign fixer.
加入国家党 做竞选掮客
No shit.
不是吧
Tommy's known her ever since law school.
Tommy在法学院时就认识她了
Just hear me out, okay? One drink.
听我说完 好吗 就一杯
Go ahead. You're paying for it.
请啊 你付钱
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表