剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Most of them.
大部分
Officers are searching your warehouse and your moms place right now.
警官现在正搜查你的仓库和你妈妈的住处
And I think you know what it is that they're gonna find.
我想你知道他们在找什么
Maybe something like this?
也许是这样东西吧
We found it at the torched apartment in your neighborhood the other day.
在你家附近失火公♥寓♥里找到的
I don't know anything about that. oh, I think you do.
我什么也不知道 我想你心知肚明
'cause that's exactly like the one you used in that condo fire.
因为这和你那次公♥寓♥纵火案时用的一样
So you'd hook up one of these to the igniter hidden in the vent
你又做了一个定时点火器 放在通风管道
Then you did attach people streamers
然后你就打开了这个流转化器装置
Really way? streamers
是这样吗 流转化器装置
That way, when it lights...
那样的话 当它点火的时候...
Whoosh... it spreads everywhere.
就炸的到处都是
Plastic melts. impossible to trace.
塑料融化 毫无破绽
When it's done right.
如果不出差错的话
Then you need to be more careful.
那你还是小心为妙
'cause your name's written all over this fire.
因为你和这事脱不了干系
Then somebody's trying to set me up.
那是有人想陷害我
Right, because you've paid your dues?
是嘛 难道你还债了
Fully recovered? no more urges?
改过自新 不再犯案了吗
See this timer?
这个定时器
It can't be set anymore than 12 hours in advance.
它必须在之前12个小时内设定好
The day of that fire, I was doing back to back shifts in burlington.
着火那天 我连班在柏林顿上工
Only a half hour for lunch. there's no way I could've done this.
只有半个小时中午吃饭 不可能是我做的
Check it out.
你自己查
Hey tom,
汤姆
We're gonna set up triage across the street in case there's multiple vics.
我们得分成两队 以防更多的伤员
I'm afraid I'll do it again.
我不想再来一次了
What are you looking at? let's go!
看什么看 行动
I'm afraid I'll do it again.
我不想再来一次了
Okay, so tonight, we've got options. "the riv" has bands.
今天晚上我们可以去RIV 有乐队演出
$10 cover, but they could suck.
10块全包 但有可能很烂
"beverbank" is probably packed, but it's all college girls.
贝弗乐队虽然接受过培训 但都是女大学生
So, it's like "omg, lol. chat, chat, chat. you like me as a person."
很可能会这样"小妞 你觉得我够型男吧"
"the mac", it's all drag queens
就像MAC合唱团 都是些异装癖人
And hot girls who like drag queens.
但辣妹都喜欢异装癖人
There's a distinct advantage to being the only straight guys in there.
作为正常的男人 我们应该会很显眼
So, that's my little theory, I think.
我是这么想的
You know what? oz, I'd like to go here.
奥兹 我想去这家
"the matty"? what's here?
"马迪" 为什么
Okay, pretty nice place.
还不赖
Hey, hey, check out who it is.
看看这是谁
Toby. what are you doing here?
托比 你怎么在这
I'm just blowing off some steam, you know.
我看这儿很热闹 就来了
I thought you were busy tonight?
我以为你今天要加班
I was, but...
本来是...
How's it going? good.
你好啊 挺好
About to get a lot better.
会越来越好
Wanna join us?
一起
Yeah.
行
You're driving me crazy. get lost.
你要把我逼疯了 消失吧
want another round?
再来杯酒
I'm in. where's oz anyway?
我要 奥兹呢
I don't know, it looks like he's working at his next projects.
不知道 看起来他在"捕猎"呢
I should probably stick around and make sure he's okay.
我去帮他寻找猎物
The search at richter place did not show anything. I know.
里克特家里什么也没发现 我就知道
What about his alibi?
不在场证明呢
His boss called an hour ago saying he'll
他的头一个小时前打来电♥话♥
Sign an affidavit proving richter never left.
说可以为他作不在场证明
So why the hell is he still in holding?
那他为什么还在被拘留
I know he had something to do with it.
我知道他跟这个有关系
The initial report matches his mo perfectly.
点火器跟他以前做的完全一样
Maybe you just don't like to be wrong. you know anyone who does?
你是不想认错吧 你知道是谁干的
Cut him loose. turn it over to arson.
放了他 把案子交给纵火组
Anything turns up, they'll know where to find him.
有什么事 他们能找到他
You know that the cops said that that fire the other day might be set.
警♥察♥认为那火灾有可能是故意纵火
That, uh, it might be connected to some others.
有可能和其他几起是系列作案
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I mean, I just find that kind of crazy...
我是觉得太可怕了
That someone would set a fire that put heroes like you in danger.
有人会放火让你这样的英雄身陷险境
If he only knew.
要是他体会到...
So cowardly to just sit back like that,
那种懦弱的退缩
Knowing that people were gonna get hurt.
见死不救的心情
I have to finish this now.
我得把它解决了
Ready to go?
你想走吗
Actually, I've got an early shift, tomorrow.
我明天是早班
I should swing by the station.
所以我得回队里了
Can I call you a cab? sure. whatever.
我帮你叫辆车 好的
Good night, toby. good night.
晚安 托比 晚安
Hey, good night.
晚安
Tom!
汤姆
Tom, it's me!
是我
Toby.
托比
Where you following me?
你跟踪我
I know what you did, man. I know about the fires.
我知道是你干的 那些火
What the hell are you talking about?
你在胡说什么啊
I know you set the fires.
是你放的火
You want to be a big hero.
你想做英雄
Yeah, you probably burned this building too. you're reliving it, man.
也许这楼也是你烧的 你想再次感受现场
You get off on it. I didn't start any damn fires!
你得收手 我从来没有放过火
Then why the hell are you here?
那你在这干嘛
Because this is where it happened.
这里是造成我心结的地方
There was a girl.
有个女孩子在那儿
Help!
救命
She needed me.
她需要我
I couldn't move.
我无法动弹
You froze.
你全身僵住了
I'm afraid I'll do it again.
恐怕我又得再来一次
You tell anybody about this and I'll kick your ass.
你要是敢告诉别人 我绝不饶你
What do you want, toby? I just wanna say I'm sorry.
托比 你想怎样 我只是想说抱歉
Fine, whatever.
随便了
No, I saw you with someone and I acted like an idiot.
我嫉妒你和别人在一起 所以表现反常
Yeah, well you had company.
不是只有你才这样
Yeah, well, for what it's worth, tom's probably a good guy.
说句公道话 汤姆这人不错
He's just going through some stuff.
他现在有些事在烦恼
Thanks, but I don't need your approval.
谢了 我不需要你的同意
Guess that's true.
说得对
Look at that, kyle found vince's ex.
看 凯尔找来文斯的前女友了
I did, actually.
其实 是我找来的
Had to twist his arm, but he finally coughed up her number.
我强迫他给出她的电♥话♥
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I convinced him that, no matter what he'd done,
我让他相信 无论他过去
How bad he'd messed up in the past, I'm sure that she cared about him.
往事多么不堪 她依然会喜欢他
Here you go. thanks.
交给你了 谢了
I'll be out for the rest of the day. you got a date?
我今天不回办公室了 你有约会啊
You're wearing hugo and a new shirt.
你今天穿得很潇洒
Where are you taking her?
你去哪里接她
"susur".
"苏瑟"
"susur"? this is what, your third date now?
"苏瑟" 什么来的 难道是新女友
You've still got richter's file.
你还在看里克特的文件
Yeah, one last look before I turn it over.
在排除他的嫌疑前 再看一次
You've got other cases. so move on, charlie.
你手头还有别的案件 省点心 查理
Will do. first thing in the morning, I promise.
好的 明天我就去查新案子 我保证
Okay.
行
Okay, we've got one more eval.
好了 我们又有一项评估
Full run through of cpr cardiac arrest for choking. should be easy, peasy.
演示处理因窒息而心跳停止的病人 这个好办
We do this by the book, no improvising.
我们按规矩来 不要自己乱发挥
Alright.
好的
We've got an hour till ryder shows up to run through this stuff.
再过一小时 赖德会过来看我们的演示
It'll be a piece of cake. sounds good, man.
小意思 听起来不错
Hey, are you with me on this, or what? dude, you're not even dressed.
你到底还参加吗 连衣服都还没换好
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表