剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Good at his job.
工作能力很强
Well, listen, between you and i, what's his problem?
现在就我们俩 他到底有什么问题
Problem? he doesn't have a problem.
问题 他没什么问题
He's just, uh,
他只是有点
He's got a lot of energy, you know.
精力旺盛
Has, uh, a lot of opinions.
点子一大堆
You know, I'm talking about the last couple of weeks
我是说他过去几周
He's been preoccupied, stressed out and tired all the time.
总是心事重重 紧张 无精打采的
Look at you, looking out.
你先看看你自己 再说他吧
Look, this is no joke.
我没有在开玩笑
We get a lot of applications for ems positions
我们急诊救护的工作可不简单
And at the best of times,
就算在他状态最好的时候
oz is the weakest link in the chain.
奥兹也是最薄弱的一环
You want to get that?
你要去开门吗
Yeah.
好
Listen, man, just between you and i, okay?
我们两个之间的事 不要说出去
Ok.
没问题
Hey, what's up, fellas? hey, man.
伙计们 怎么样了
How you doin'? grab yourself a seat.
还好吗 找个地方坐
Here we go, man. computer!
我们快开始吧
The big man!
好小子
Should gone to Donnie' qulity all night
今晚又赢不了了
Shall I go for the straight? Or shall I go straight home?
我是凑顺子还是一击制胜
It's high flush. I'm taking these dudes down.
有同花 我赢定了
Fullhouse, kings over aces.
满堂红 一A一王
Fullhouse,aces over kings or how can I lose?
满堂红 我两个A 怎么会输
How much you got?
你出多少
Okay, I'll put you all in.
好的 我全出了
Ignore the eyes.
不要看眼神
Check the shoulders, hands.
看他的肩旁 双手
Breathing.
呼吸
He's bluffing.
他在虚张声势
All right, I'm all in.
好吧 我也全跟了
Yeah, that's too rich for my blood.
这把我玩不起了
You guys go for it.
你们玩吧
I'm all in.
我全跟了
You ready?
好了吗
Four kings, baby.
四个王 小子
Damn.
去死
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You were up $10,000 and you lost it?
你加到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ 然后输了
I didn't see it coming, all right?
我没料到会这样 好吗
I was reading his mind.
我正在读他的想法
He didn't see it coming either.
他自己也没料到
You know that money was for my family, right?
这钱是给我家还债的
It's not a game. you have my 400 bucks?
这不是个游戏 我的400块还在吗
I'll get it back to you.
我会还给你的
oh, you'll get it back to me.
你会还给我
Oh, that's fine. it's cool. we're good then.
真是太棒了 我们又没事了
I should be calm like you.
我真应该跟你一样冷静
I'm overacting, right?
我反应过度了 是不是
cause we have a plan b, don't we?
因为我们还有B计划 是吗
Guessing peoples' weights?
猜人们的体重
Step right up!
快去干呀
$30,000.
30000块
Get your weight guessed.
猜你自己的去吧
Dr. green to emergency.
格林医生请到急诊室报道
Hey, liv. liv.
小奥 小奥
Hey, you're looking for oz?
你在找奥兹吗
Actually, I'm looking for you.
我是在找你
Well, he's in here.
他就在这里
I heard it this morning on the radio
我今早在广播中听到的
This millionaire's putting up a $100,000 reward
一名百万富翁悬赏十万
To find this missing person's remains.
找到失踪者的遗体
And oz here is on it.
奥兹正在调查呢
Here she is.
就是她
You like detective stuff, right?
你很喜欢当侦探 对吧
So I figured you'd like this.
我想你肯定会感兴趣
no, wait a sec. You said $100,000 for a dead person, is it?
不 等等 为一个死人花十万块
Yeah, she was murdered nine months ago
对 她九个月前被杀了
By her husband.
被她丈夫杀了
He was just convicted.
他刚被判有罪
I gotta go.
我要去工作了
hey, I'm gonna call you later.
等下我再打给你
Okay. you gonna answer it?
你能接吧
Yes, I will.
我可以
thanks, liv.
小奥 谢了
no worries.
没什么
So who's offering the money?
这钱是谁出的
The husband.
她丈夫
The husband.
她丈夫
He was convicted of killing her.
他不是杀了她吗
He knows where the body is.
他应该知道尸体在哪
Yeah, it's weird.
嗯 是很奇怪
It's all about the appeal, toby.
托比 只是由于要上诉
He thinks it makes him look innocent
他觉得这会让他看起来是无辜的
The way o.j. was looking for the real killers.
就像贼喊捉贼
Exactly. I'll find the body
是的 我能找到尸体
And I'll prove that he did it.
那就可以证明他有罪了
Without a body, he'll get out on appeal, right?
没有尸体 他就能摆脱上诉 是吧
Look, I'm really sorry to hear about oz's family
听到奥兹家的事我很难过
I really am
我真的很难过
But I just can't give you up all this information.
但我不能把这些资料都给你
Just let me see the file, charlie.
查理 就让我看一下
The detective who solved this case
办这个案子的侦探
Is a very good friend of mine.
是我非常要好的一个朋友
All right, I won't screw up.
我不会搞砸的
I promise.
我保证
Arthur stebbes, 62
亚瑟·斯戴布斯 62岁
A carpenter with an eighth-grade education.
没什么文化的木匠
And he worked his way up to being a millionaire?
结果却成了百万富翁
Being ruthless helped.
当然不可能
Katie was arthur's third wife.
凯蒂是他第三任妻子
She was 28 and...
她28岁
Beautiful, yeah, I saw the picture.
还很漂亮 我看过照片
Well, apparently arthur was really jealous
亚瑟是个嫉妒心很强的人
'cause three months before katie's disappearance
因为在凯蒂失踪的三个月前
He took out a $5 million insurance policy on both himself...
他即在他身上投了五百万的保
And on katie.
也给凯蒂投了一份
Kind of obvious.
看来很明显
Jury thought so,
陪审团也这么认为
There was nothing pointing to someone else?
没有证据指向其他人吗
Neighbors heard a man and woman yelling and then
邻居听到一男一女大叫着争吵
a few moments later gunshots.
过了会儿就听见枪响
He was so arrogant I guess he thought he could get away with it.
他太自负了 肯定认为自己可以溜掉
I see what you mean.
我明白你的意思
You won't regret it Charlie.
你不会后悔的 查理
I better not.
希望如此
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Stebbes, I drove two hours to get here.
斯戴布斯先生 我开了两小时车来这儿
I'm very interested in your case.
我对你的案子很有兴趣
I think I might be able to find the body,
我想我能找到尸体在哪
How? Are you a psychic?
怎么找 你是灵媒吗
We are just having a woman here.
我们的线索只有一个女人
Wanted to go looking for katie with a dowsing rod,
仅凭一根探矿校就想找到凯蒂嘛
You put a reward on a web site that's gonna happen.
你在网上悬赏不就是想让人找到她吗
What do you expect?
除非你有其他意图
I expected someone to come forward who knew something,
我希望知道线索的人来帮助我
You know, ex-girlfriend of the, uh, killer.
你知道 例如罪犯的前女友
Mother, I don't know, someone who saw something.
或者他妈妈 总之是目睹了什么的人
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表