剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Hang on, I'll get you an ambulance!
坚持下 我给你叫救护车
This is medic toby logan.
我是医疗队的托比·洛根
I've got a 10-200 at 24 queen west.
皇后西街24号♥发生紧急事件
I need police, an ambulance.
请警♥察♥和救护车到场
He's got a knife in his stomach. he's bleeding fast.
一名男子胃部中刀 血流不止
Toby, is he...? It is alive. Alive.
托比 他还... 他还活着 还活着
I need lists.Lists of every warehouse owned by any company
我要一份清单 只要和比尔·谭有关的
Bill tan's ever touched.
所有公♥司♥仓库的名单
I need you to check the waterfront and the food distribution center.
我要你帮我查码头和食品配送中心
Yeah, tan's man says he's got over 20 people locked in a shipping container.
是的 谭员工说有20几个人被关在了集装箱里
Could be anywhere in the gta.
可能在GTA的任何地方
Okay and it should have the number 8884k59 painted on it.
好的 外面印有8884k59号♥码
I know. I know.Just get it out there.
我知道 我知道 快去吧
All right.
没事了
Kim.
金
Even in passing, was there any clue,
也许只是随便一句 你还记不记得
Or anything that your brother said when he wanted to meet?
你哥哥说过什么时候见面吗
No, I'm sorry.
抱歉 我不知道
Raymond never told me where he took his cargo.
雷蒙德从来不和我说装货的地点
Toby, please, call me if she remembers anything.
托比 有消息通知我
Yeah.
好的
All those people raymond was trying to help and now they're all going to die.
雷蒙德本想救那些人 结果却害了人家
No one's going to die. I want you to think of that phone call
不会有事的 你只要回想他那次打电♥话♥
When he told you to meet him at the tea room.
约你在茶室见面的细节就好了
I told you. he didn't.He didn't tell me where he was calling from.
我跟你说过了 他并没有告诉我他在哪
All right, I think he called you from where he left the container.
好吧 我想他一定是在集装箱那给你打电♥话♥的
Can you think of any noises or sounds in the background?
你还记得当时电♥话♥里有没有其他声音
Kimmy?
金
Hey. I'm in the middle of a lesson.You still at work?
我在上课呢 你还在工作吗
No, I'm done.
没有 我♥干♥完了
He'd just finished work.
他刚干完活
Meet me at yu's tea room.
在俞的茶室见
He told me to meet him at yu's tea room.
他让我到俞的茶室等他
That's good.Is there anything else?
很好 还有其他的吗
I have something important to do.I'll see you soon.
我还有点要事要办 待会见
I don't know. sounds.
我记不得了 声音
There was, uh... I'll see you soon.
有... 待会见
There was birds.There was seagulls.
有鸟声 是海鸥
Right, the port.That's a great place to leave the container.
没错 港口 那里放集装箱再好不过了
Can you think of anything else?
还能回忆起什么吗
Yeah,there was another sound.it was
是的 还有一个声音
I have something important to do.
我还有要事要办
Why? what is it, raymond?
干嘛 是什么啊 雷蒙德
...whipping something from a distance, or...
感觉远处有击打声
Chopping wood. okay, I don't think
像是在劈柴 我觉得
It was chopping wood. hey, oz! polson pier.
不会是劈柴 奥兹 波尔森码头
Come on, kim. get in.
上车吧 金
That's it. that's the sound.
就是这里 就是这声音
It's a driving range.
这里是高尔夫练习场
Oh, look, look!There's containers over there. look!
快看 集装箱在那
All right, let's look at them. come on!
快 我们跟着它 快
Kim, stay here. Okay.
金 你呆在这 好的
No, no.
没有
No? nothing.
也不是吗 没有
They're in here.
在这里面
Hey, kim, we found them. we found them. We found them?
金 我们找到他们了 找到了
Grab the gear.
快拿工具
Hey. come on out.Come on out. grab a seat.
快出来吧 出来吧 坐下
Oz! oz, oz, oz!
奥兹 奥兹
It's okay. it's okay.
没事的 没事的
Yeah, she'll be okay.
她会没事的
Detective sergeant becker.What brings you to the neighborhood?
贝克警官 什么风把你吹来了
We're here to take you down to the station.
我们是来带你回警局的
Sergeant becker,If your subordinates cannot control themselves,
贝克警官 你下属行为不当
You should rein them in.
你应该管管吧
Detective marks is doing just fine.
马珂警员是在执法
She wants you to explain why we found
你得向她解释为什么会有
20 illegal immigrants in one of your cargo containers.
20个非法移♥民♥出现在你的集装箱里
Might want to cancel your lunch reservation.
我奉劝你还是取消午餐预约吧
Hey, kim, let me carry your violin. Thanks.
金 我帮你拿小提琴吧 谢了
Make sure you call me before your flight takes off.
飞机起飞前给我打个电♥话♥
Okay. okay.
好的 好的
Um, toby, I wanted to tell you that, um...
托比 我想告诉你 我...
After I put raymond with our parents, I'm...
我把雷蒙德的骨灰带会家后...
You're not coming back.
你不会回来了是吧
You are very intuitive.
你说的没错
Have a safe trip.
路上小心
Thanks, Eddie.
多谢 艾迪
Solved your first case in chinatown, huh?
不错嘛 你第一个唐人街的案子告破了
Had a little help.
大功不在我
What you got?
你有啥收获吗
I thought this was your meeting. Oh, it is.
你找我来就为这事吗 没错
I want to know who toby logan is.
我想见识下托比·洛根为何方神圣
You already know everything. mm-hmm.
你不是都知道吗
He's a 28-year-old paramedic who,I don't know,lives off of queen street,
28岁的护理人员 住在皇后街
Has the uncanny ability to get inside your head.
有看透别人心思的神奇能力
And absolutely no history prior to 1986.
而且档案里只有1986年之后的记录
What's that about?
怎么会的
I can't figure him out.
我也不明白
Got something going on with this guy?
你和他关系怎样
You mean, am I sleeping with him?
你是想说 我和他上过床吧
If I were, I think I'd know a little bit more about him.
如果有的话 我就不会对他知之甚少了
Yeah, that's a girl thing, isn't it?
是啊 女人心
Yeah, brian, it's a girl thing.
没错 布莱恩 女人心
That's it.
我说对了
In your professional opinion, toby logan is a...
如果依你的职业眼光 托比·洛根就是...
Is a normal, 20-something male paramedic
一个普通的20多岁的男性护理人员
Yes. Sure.
是的 知道了
I think that needs a little bit of work.
我觉得还得下功夫
In fact,I think that needs a lot of work,
准确说 还得下很多的功夫
In the morning,I'd like a few better answers.
早上应该就会明了了
So would i.
我觉得也是
Oh, hey.
你
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
You know what I'm thinking. What?
你知道我在想什么吗 什么
No, that's a declarative sentence.
不 我说的是陈述句
You know what I think.
你知道我的想法
Do you want to come in?
进来吗
Will I get the truth?
我会知道真♥相♥吗
I know what you think. What?
我能读懂你的思想 什么
I answered your question.
我在回答你的问题
Do you want to come in?
你进来吗
No.
不了
I got what I wanted.
你已经回答我了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表