剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
He was in snow, right?
他在雪地里 对吧
Snow. White.
雪 白色
Yeah, but he told my uncle Apo
对 但是他告诉我叔叔阿波
That while he was in this whiteness,
在那片白色中
He had this complete feeling of peace.
他感受到了前所未有的平静
Well, this guy didn't have the feeling of peace.
这个人没有感受到平静
He had a gun, and he had this photo.
他有把枪 还有这张照片
I think he wanted to kill this girl.
我觉得他想杀了这个女孩
Yeah, but he's dead now, right?
对 但是他已经死了 不是吗
Well, what if she's a marked woman?
如果她已经被盯上了呢
What if there's someone else out there after her?
如果有人继续追杀她呢
So, what, we're gonna track this girl down
那又怎样 我们要追查这个女孩的下落
And warn her ahead of time?
然后提前警告她吗
Is that what you're thinking? Yeah, it is.
你真是那么想的 对
You know, it's a big city, toby.
这个城市很大 托比
I don't know how we're gonna do it.
我不知道我们该怎么做
Well, I say we look at the picture,
不如我们从这张照片入手
We find the building she's standing in front of,
我们先找到她所在的这幢楼
And we start from there.
然后从那开始找
We're not gonna find this building.
我们是找不到这幢楼的
Oh, I know this building.
我认识这幢楼
Hey, you don't know this building?
你不认识吗
No. You see?
不认识 你看
This is why I do the driving
这就是为什么要由我来开车
And you do the daydreaming.
而你来负责胡思乱想
See, this is why we're friends.
所以我们才是朋友
Hey, hand it over, partner.
把它给我 伙计
You're driving now.
你在开车呢
I got two eyes. Come on.
我有两只眼睛 快点儿
There you go, right there.
到了 就这里了
Where? right here?
哪里 这里吗
Yup.
对
Yeah, you're good.
你真厉害
Look at that.
看那里
She come out yet?
她出来了么
Yeah, she came out earlier, but
她之前就出来过 不过
I like standing out here in the cold.
我愿意在外面吹冷风
What did you get?
你买♥♥了什么
Remote control helicopter.
遥控直升机
Oh, another one? Yeah.
又是一架 对
Oh, they fly away, you know?
他们会飞走的
Yeah.
对
There she is.
她出来了
Hey.
你好
Excuse me, miss?
打扰一下 女士
How are you? Hi.
你好 你好
I'm not trying to hit on you.
我不是对你有意思
That's good,
很好
'cause you have, uh, mustard on your nose.
你鼻子上有芥末酱
Look, hey, uh...
那个...
Did I get it? What? What do you want?
我擦掉了吗 干嘛 你想怎样
You don't know who I am. I get that.
你不认识我 我知道
No, I don't.
对 我不认识
But, uh, do you know who this guy is?
不过 你知道这个人是谁吗
Are you a cop? No.
你是警♥察♥吗 不
I'm not. Do you know him?
我不是 你认识他吗
Yes.
是的
Yes, he's my father.
是的 他是我爸爸
Id'ing your father, that's tough.
要认领你♥爸♥爸 这很难
So, were you and your father close?
你跟你♥爸♥爸关系好吗
No. no.
不好
When, uh, he went away,
他离开后
My mother didn't want me to have anything to do with him.
我妈不想让我跟他有任何牵连
Then she remarried.
后来她再婚了
You ever see him again?
你后来见过他吗
I wrote to him when I was 19.
我十九岁的时候给他写过信
He didn't want me to visit.
他不想让我去探监
Didn't want me to be sad.
怕我伤心
How'd that sit with you?
你是怎么想的
You know, what? I was relieved.
我觉得我解脱了
From then on, I just told everyone my father was dead.
从那之后 我就跟周围的人说我爸死了
It's funny, 'cause then, just a week ago,
奇怪的是 就在一周前
he called
他打电♥话♥给我
And left a message saying he wanted to see me,
给我留言说他想见我
And it was urgent.
而且很急
Did he say what it was about?
他说了是什么事吗
No.
没
Why? did he say something before he died?
怎么 他在死前说了什么吗
He was definitely trying to communicate, yeah.
他肯定有话想说
Is this about the money?
是关于那笔钱吗
Because I don't know anything about it.
我对此毫不知情
I never said anything about money.
我没说什么钱的事啊
What money are we talking about?
我们谈的是什么钱
The four million that he stole.
他偷的四百万
People have been trying to find it for years.
大家一直在找这笔钱
Yeah, that's... that's him.
对 这就是他
Thank you for bringing me.
谢谢你带我来这
Whoa, whoa, Oz! Oz?
奥兹 奥兹
So, what do you do?
你是做什么工作的
Um, I am an illustrator
我是个插图画家
For graphic novels.
给小说画插图
Whoa, that's-that's cool.
听起来很棒
It's what I always wanted to do, so...
我一直想干这行
Here you go... Some water, some salt.
给你 喝点水 补充点盐份
It's the best thing for you when you faint.
晕倒后吃这个最有效了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll...I'll just take the water.
我只要点水
Okay. I'll help myself.
好吧 那我就不客气了
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't... I don't know what happened to me.
我... 我不知道我怎么了
Well, you lost your father.
你失去了你父亲
It's understandable.
这可以理解
No. I lost my father when I was 15.
不 十五岁那年 他去坐牢后
When he went to jail.
我就没有爸爸了
Must have been dealing with some serious business.
你这些年不好过吧
My mom divorced him
他进了监狱后
When the jail door slammed.
我妈就和他离婚了
Birthdays, christmases, graduation
无论是生日 圣诞节 还是毕业典礼
He was never there.
他都不在我身边
So, yeah, I would say
所以 可以说
That I'm working through some issues.
我独自面对了很多事
You told me your father tried to call you.
你告诉过我 你♥爸♥爸想跟你取得联♥系♥
He, um... he was calling me constantly last week.
他上周不断地打电♥话♥给我
I finally agreed to...
我终于同意...
To meet with him.
和他见面
It was supposed to be last night.
本来是定在昨晚的
Did he say what he wanted?
他说了原因吗
Lindsay, your dad had a gun on him when he died.
林赛 你♥爸♥昨天死的时候带着把枪
What?
什么
He had a gun on him when he was coming to see me?
他带着一把枪来见我
Can you think of any reason why?
知道这是为什么吗
Any reason why my father would want to kill me? um...
为什么我爸要杀我
Look, we're not... we're not saying that.
不 我们没有... 这样说
Yeah, well, good, because it's ridiculous.
是的 这太荒谬了
I mean, he was a thief, not a murderer.
我以为他是个贼而已 而不是杀人犯
Well, maybe someone...
或许有人...
Easy, Toby. she's fragile.
慢慢来 托比 她很脆弱
You're saying that someone did...
你是说有人...
What?!
什么
Maybe there's someone still out there
或许现在还有人
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表