剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Excuse me?
什么
I'll agree to more tests as soon as
如果你能努力缩小诊查范围
You put some effort into narrowing your criteria.
我就同意再做化验
I narrow down my criteria by running tests.
我靠化验结果缩小诊查范围
Oh, don't be so lazy.
别这么懒惰
I have trouble breathing and a low t-cell count.
我呼吸困难而且淋巴细胞数量低
What’s the most probable cause?
最可能的病因是什么
You tell me that, and you can do your tests.
你先告诉我原因 然后再做化验
Oh and here's a hint.
给你个提示
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Homework. She just gave me homework.
作业 她刚给我布置了作业
What’s next, midterms?
接下来怎样 期中考试吗
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么
Me? Oh, oz. oz is...
我 奥兹 奥兹他
He’s just a really a... he's a good...
他非常的... 他很...
You’re a funny guy.
你很搞笑
Thanks
谢谢
He’s a good guy.
他是个好人
Don’t you have your own coffee?
你们部门不是有咖啡吗
No, yeah, we do.
我们有
Uh, your coffee's just better.
你们的咖啡更好喝
And it's actually for you.
实际上是给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
And Liv? I honor the honor system.
小奥 我相信奖励制度
So, what’s going on?
到底发生什么事了
Old lady Naymark, she giving you grief?
尼玛克老太太让你不爽吗
She drives me nuts.
她把我逼疯了
Every time I'm around her, it’s like I'm 16 again.
只要她在旁边 我就又好像回到了16岁
Hey, you put yourself through med school.
你从医学院毕业
You graduated with honors.
还拿到了优秀毕业生的荣誉
Every hospital in the city was trying to recruit you.
城里的每家医院都想雇你
Yeah, except grace memorial.
对 除了教会医院
Okay, is that you or is that Miss Naymark speaking?
刚才是你还是尼玛克小姐在讲话
Perhaps a bit of both.
也许两个都有一点
Hmm. she's lucky to have you.
她有你这样的学生真是三生有幸
I guess. No.
也许吧 不对
Say it.
说出来
She’s lucky to have me?
她有我这样的学生真是三生有幸
That’s all right. Lose the question mark.
就这样 别用疑问语气
She’s lucky to have me.
她有我这样的学生真是三生有幸
No, you have detention.
不 你才被罚留校
Hey, Liv. Miss Naymark wants to see you again.
小奥 尼玛克小姐想见你
I'm not here.
我不在
Let’s roll.
出发吧
You have detention? What are you guys doing in there?
你被罚留校了 你们在那干什么
Oh, we're having a good time.
我们聊得很开心
I'll meet you at the rig. Yeah.
我去车那找你 好的
Hey, so I heard Olivia found blood.
我听说奥利维亚发现了血迹
For all the good it'll do.
但是没什么用
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I thought DNA was the smoking gun of evidence.
我以为DNA是最有力的证据
Yeah, when you've got something to compare it against.
没错 但你得有样本来做对比才行
Well, I thought you had a suspect.
我还以为你有个嫌疑犯
I do, but I don't have his DNA on file.
是的 但是我没有他DNA的样本
So unless I can place him in the park,
所以除非能证明他当时在公园
I won't get a warrant.
我拿不到搜查令
Especially after last time.
尤其是经过上次的事
What happened last time?
上次发生什么了
Sorry, Charlie.
对不起 查理
The guy was vicious and methodical.
此人心狠手辣 但办事有条不紊
It took five rapes and as many months
五起强♥奸♥案发生后好几个月
To label Brian Litvack
我们才确定布莱恩·利特瓦克
As the park trail rapist.
是公园小径强♥奸♥犯
Yeah? How’d you do it?
你们是怎么发现的
A lot of hard work. And then I screwed it all up.
我们做了很多工作 但后来全被我搞砸了
How?
怎么会
A search warrant was en route, so I started searching.
搜查令已经在路上 所以我就开始搜查
I found the victim's shoes in the storage locker,
我在储物间里发现了被害人的鞋子
But the warrant only covered his apartment.
但是搜查令只规定可以搜查他的公♥寓♥
So what's the deal with this guy and the shoes?
所以这家伙和鞋子有什么关系
Exactly. That’s what we were wondering.
没错 我们就是这么想的
What’s the deal with the shoes?
他跟这双鞋子有什么关系
Okay, no, Charlie, I didn't mean that. I'm sorry.
查理 我刚才不是故意的 我很抱歉
We went to the judge to get another warrant for the storage locker.
我们又去法官那里要了储物间的搜查许可
His lawyer found out and accused me of planting evidence.
他的律师知道后就指控我捏造证据
Well, it is possible he's not guilty.
他也有可能是无辜的
No, you wouldn't question it if you met him.
如果你见过他 就不会这样想了
All right, well, that's a good idea.
好主意
Let me meet with him, and I'll do my... thing for you.
让我见见他 我可以用我的... 帮你
Because the last time I checked, tel
上次我查过了了 心电...
Telepathy wasn't admissible in court.
心灵感应在法庭上是无效的
Yeah, I’ve helped with the shoes.
是啊 我帮忙找到了鞋子
I've helped with the hair.
我帮忙找到了头发上的血迹
That’s true. I'll think about it.
那倒没错 我会考虑下
Are you absolutely sure?
你非常确定吗
I don't recognize any of them.
我一个也不认识
Maybe you saw him at the park some other time?
说不定你以前在公园里见过他
He might have tried to talk to you?
也许他试过和你说话呢
Sorry, I wanna help, but...
对不起 我很想帮忙 可是...
It’s okay.
没关系
Hey, you look exhausted.
你看上去很累
How’s the investigation going?
调查进展如何
Slow, really slow.
很慢 非常慢
You’ll get him.
你会抓到他的
Yeah. Have a good one.
恩 祝你今天顺利
You, too.
你也是
Hey, I got your message.
我收到你的消息了
Hey. Litvack's on his way
利特瓦克和他的律师正在来这的路上
With a lawyer and an alibi.
他们带来了不在场证明
You think you can do that thing you do and catch him in a lie?
你觉得你有办法识穿他的谎言吗
Yeah, if he's lying.
是的 只要他撒了谎
I thought telepathy wasn't admissible.
因为心电感应是不允许撒谎的
I need something, anything.
我需要得到信息 什么都可以
Okay, well, thank you.
好 谢谢你
For what?
为什么要谢我
For letting me be the last straw.
让我来做你的救命稻草
You know, this is a one-time deal.
你知道吗 下不为例
I'm not interested in driving around
我可没兴趣开辆货车载着你
In a van with you solving mysteries.
东奔西跑地去破案
All right, got it.
好的 明白
Charlie. Hi.
查理 嗨
stay here. Yeah.
待在这儿 好
Barry Partridge.
巴瑞·帕特瑞吉
Detective sergeant Becker.
贝克警官
Once again I'm here representing Mr. Litvack.
我又一次在这里代表利特瓦克先生
It’s always a pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Let’s take it to the interview room, shall we?
我们去会客室谈 行吗
No, I think we'll just stay out here Where it's nice and public.
不 我们就在这外面谈 这里很公开
Of course.
当然可以
There’s a signed affidavit from Mr. Johnson.
这里是一份詹森先生签过名的口供
He was out all night playing cards
他整夜都在和利特瓦克先生玩牌
With Mr. Litvack till 6:00 a.m.
直到早上6点
Where?
在哪儿
His place.
他家里
And where's that at?
他家在哪里
The west side.
西区
697 beckindale, basement apartment.
贝金达勒697号♥ 地下室
There were five other guys there.
还有另外5个人也在那
They’d never met my client before.
在这之前他们和我的当事人都没见过面
I trust these affidavits are sufficient.
我相信这些口供足以证明他当时不在场了
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表