剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Easy. done.
行了吧
But, in the meantime, can we just...
但 与此同时 我们还能...
Can we try to be sisters?
还能是姐妹吗
Two weeks, tops.
最多两周
So, you stay at my place two weeks.
你就在我这儿待两周
I'll help you find a job.
我会帮你找份工作的
It'll be easier here anyway.
这里怎么说找工作也容易点儿
You'd put up with me in the same city?
你可以接受我和你住在一个城市是吗
Maybe. if you back off.
也许 如果你能不咄咄逼人
I will. okay.
我会的 说定了
Okay.
说定了
Okay, so, um, should I pick anything up for dinner tonight?
那好 要我给今晚的晚餐买♥♥点什么吗
Tilapia? lamb chops?
罗非鱼吗 羊肉呢
Chicken would be good.
鸡肉就好
Couscous and spinach would be...
蒸粗麦粉和菠菜会...
No, chicken is very good.
懂 鸡肉很好
Chicken.
鸡肉
Andy.
安迪
Hi.
嗨
Shanks and knox are going to get away with what they did.
香克斯和诺克斯将逍遥法外
I already told the police everything I know.
我已经告诉警方所有我知道的了
I'm not going to tell you nothing!
我什么也不会告诉你们
You can trust me, andy.
你可以相信我 安迪
Shanks and knox did it, didn't they?
是香克斯和诺克斯干的 对吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe.
也许吧
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
No way am I sorry.
有什么对不起的
Andy, what happened that night?
安迪 那晚发生了什么
What did they do?
他们干了什么
It was horrible what they did.
他们所干的太可怕了
I did it. okay?
是我♥干♥的
I wanted him dead!
我想要他死
Why? because I hated him!
为什么 因为我恨他
Why? because of what he did to this body.
为什么 因为他对这个身体干得好事
The candy.
糖果
The horrible candy.
这可怕的糖果
"andy, andy..."
"安迪 安迪..."
Have a candy!
吃个糖果吧
I made them destroy that room.
是我让他们毁了那房♥子
That was the deal.
那是说好的
Because?
因为
Because that's where it happened.
因为一切就是发生在那里
You saw everything.
你看到了一切
I wanted to see that room destroyed
我想看着那房♥间被毁掉
Over and over and over again.
一次一次又一次的
Did you record it, andy?
安迪你拍下来了是吗
I had to.
我一定要那样做
Where's the tape?
录像带在哪里
What happened to the tape, andy?
你把录像带怎么样了 安迪
Where is it?
它在哪里
Well, I had to hide it.
我不得不把它藏起来
Where?
藏在哪儿了
Where it would be safe.
藏在一个安全的地方
Where I always put things to be safe.
一个我认为安全的地方
All right, andy. let's take a look at the video.
好吧 安迪 我们来看看录像
That's it.
就是那样
Take it apart.
全都毁掉
Somebody's here. we got to go.
有人来了 我们得走了
Hey!
嘿
What's going on?
你们在干嘛
What did you do?
你们干了什么
That's not right. it was me.
那里错了 那里应该是我
No, andy.
不 安迪
Look again.
再看一遍
It wasn't you.
那不是你
But I wanted him dead.
但是我想让他死的
Shanks did it.
是香克斯干的
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不...
Andy?
安迪
Andy?
安迪
They're dead, aren't they?
他们死了 是吗
I don't know if I can keep doing this.
我不知道我还能不能继续干这事
I don't know how you've done it this long.
我不知道你怎么能干那么久的
So, what? big fight?
那怎么样了 大吵了一架吗
Huge.
超大
You told her what you thought of her?
你告诉她你怎么想的了吗
I did. and she completely ignored you
我说了 可她完全没放在心上
And carried on like she always does?
继续我行我素
Mm-hmm.
就是这样
She's picking out wallpaper.
她选了墙纸
Her place or yours?
要贴在你家里还是她那儿
Mine, of course.
当然是我家
Oh, liv, come on, I mean, you've told her, right?
哦 小奥 来 你已经跟她说过了 对吧
Those days are over.
那些日子已经结束了
Not exactly.
还没有
Oh, wait, you like the wallpaper?
不 等等 你喜欢那壁纸
Yes.
是的
You know, the place needed a makeover.
那地方需要装饰
It's going to work out.
那壁纸很不错
I agree with that.
我赞成
Why does family always have to be so complicated?
为什么我家总要那么复杂呢
I wouldn't know.
我不会知道
I'm just a little orphan.
我只是个小孤儿
Yeah, but you do remember certain things, don't you?
是啊 但你还是记得某些东西的 不是吗
You've mentioned some moments.
你提过一些
Yeah, yeah, but...
是的 是的 但...
It's the things I don't remember that bother me.
是那些我不记得的事才让我困扰
But it's okay, right, 'cause...
但也没关系 因为...
One of us is, uh...
我们...
Normal and knows who we are.
现在这样挺好 彼此了解
That didn't just happen.
刚才不是真的吧
No.
不
Well, then on my list of things that never just happened,
在我的记忆里从未发生过
That's at the top.
那才最重要
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表