剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Alright, so you want me to out there and find her?
好吧 你想让我去找她吗
Yeah, she obviously doesn't realize how bad her condition is.
是的 她根本不清楚自己的状况有多糟
Here's her address.
这是她的地址
Find her before she walks in front of a truck, okay?
在她还没被卡车撞飞之前找到她 明白吗
This it? Yeah.
这里 没错
Alright, so, I'll be five minutes, is that cool?
好吧 等我五分钟 可以吗
If she's there.
如果她在的话
You got a better place to look?
还有哪里可以去找
I'm taking a cup of coffee.
我去喝杯咖啡
Can I get a double double? Shot of vanilla?
给我来杯Double Double[双奶 双糖] 香草味
How do you do that? it's like, I don't know, you read my mind...
你怎么知道 你似乎能看透我的心思
Yeah, it's a gift.
是的 这是天赋
It's amazing, really.
真的很神奇
Anna, hello?
安娜 在吗
Hello? Anna!
有人吗 安娜
How are you doing?
你好
Do you know the girl in this apartment? Anna Sokur?
你认识这间房♥子的安娜·索库吗
Off course. Okay, she been by today?
当然 她今天回来过吗
No.
没有
Don't tell anybody you've seen me, okay?
别告诉其他人你见过我 好吗
You know, she probably told you not to tell anyone.
或许她让你不要告诉别人
Does Anna Sokur live here?
安娜·索库住这里吗
I haven't seen her.
我没见过她
Anna?
安娜
It's Toby Logan from the hospital.
我是医院来的托比·洛根
Logan?
洛根
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Dr. Fawcett told me that Anna took off from the hospital.
福西特医生说安娜从医院逃走了
And she wanted me to see if she was here.
她让我来确认她是否在这
So how did you get in?
那你是怎么进来的
The door was open.
门是开着的
Can I see your keys? what?
我能看看你的钥匙吗 什么
Your keys, can I have a look at them?
你的钥匙 能让我看看吗
Yeah.
好的
Here. well, look at this.
给你 哦 看看这个
Those are the keys to my bike lock.
这是我用来开自行车的钥匙
actually it's passkey
其实这是万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
The only key to get you through a tumbler lock faster is a swift kick.
其实猛踹一脚就可以很快地打开弹子锁
So this how you do it?
你难道就是这样干吗
You drive them to the hospital and you come back with a shopping list?
你把他们送到医院后 就来"光顾"他们的家
No, that's not how I do it.
不 根本不是这样的
Let's say we get a call from a widow
如果我们接到一位
who's gone into cardiac arrest...
心搏快要停止的寡妇的电♥话♥
We show up and the door is locked and
我们到了 但是门锁着呢
We have to wait for you guys to show up...
我们得等你们出现
To bust the door down.
把门撞开
And while we're waiting, the patient dies.
在我们等待时 病人就可能已经不行了
Excuse me.
借过
Oh, uh, a simple question for you.
有个简单问题问你
Who's taking care of anna's son?
谁在照顾安娜的儿子呢
What son?
什么儿子
Well, while I was in there stealing craft dinner and paper plates,
当我在那"偷"餐具和纸碟子的时候
I noticed a picture of her and a boy.
发现有张她和她儿子的照片
And you assumed it was her son?
你觉得那是他儿子咯
Oh yeah, that's right. she said she didn't have a family.
对了 她说过她没有家庭的
Why would she lie?
她为什么撒谎呢
Well, maybe she's afraid social services would come and take him.
没准是因为她怕社会福利部会把他带走
Might explain why she left the hospital in such a hurry.
这也可以解释为什么她匆忙离开医院
So she's out there with a head injury. who's taking care of her kid?
她头上还有伤就离开了 那谁照顾她的孩子
No!
不好
Oh god!
天呐
Look, anna. that's your name, isn't it?
听着安娜 这是你的名字 对吗
I told you to use the phone I left you.
我告诉你用我留下的那部电♥话♥
Don't play games with me. call.
别和我耍花招 快回电
Nicky?
尼基
Hey kid.
小子
Nicky!
尼基
What are you doing down there?
你在那做什么呢
I was scared.
我害怕
Scared of what?
怕什么
The people you said would come and get me.
怕你所说的那些人来抓我
Okay, listen, I told you.
听着 我告诉你
you'd be safe here, alright?
这里很安全 知道吗
Nobody can find you.
没人找得到你
Get out of there.
出来吧
I'm sorry, mister. come here.
对不起 先生 过来
Listen to me, okay?
听我说
I told you to sit in there and watch tv.
我告诉过你坐那看电视的
When is my mommy coming? I don't know.
我妈妈什么时候来 我不知道
It's gonna be over real soon, okay. we're gonna figure this out.
很快就会结束的 我们会把这个解决的
We're gonna figure this out, and uhm...
我们会解决的
I'm just gonna get in touch with your mother.
我现在就联♥系♥你妈
Yeah, let's call her.
我现在就打给她
Hey, anna.
安娜
I'm getting really disappointed that I keep hearing this machine.
我真的很失望一直听到无人接听的声音
Nicky and I really need to see you.
尼基和我真的需要见你
He's scared.
他很害怕
Next time I call, I hope you're there.
下次我再打来时 希望你能接电♥话♥
Just stay by the phone!
你给我守着电♥话♥
You wanted to talk to your mother?
你想和你妈妈讲话吗
Hi mommy. I miss you.
妈咪 我想你
and I wish you could get here.
我希望你能过来
I love you, mommy.
我爱你 妈咪
God.
上帝
Mommy!
妈咪
If you tell anyone I'll kill the kid!
如果你告诉别人 我就杀了你孩子
Get out!
出去
Your name is toby. say it. toby.
你的名字是托比 说一遍 托比
Toby logan. say it again. toby logan.
托比·洛根 再说一遍 托比·洛根
That's the only name you've ever had, okay?
这是你唯一的名字 知道吗
Toby? ray?
托比 雷
I knocked. the door was open.
我敲门了 门是开的
I haven't heard from you. I left you a couple of messages.
我留了几条信息给你 你没回复我
Oh, no, I just uhm... I'm a little...
不 我刚... 我有点
You don't have to read my mind to know I'm worried about you.
你不用读我的心就知道我很担心你
And I'm sure there's a lot more going on than you want out there.
我知道事情的发展有点超乎你的预料
Oh, ray, it's just this change, somehow...
雷 只是有些变化 不知怎么的
It's making me remember my past.
让我想起了我的过去
How far back?
多久的过去
I can't piece it together, it's all fragmented.
我无法拼凑起来 都是些片段
I'm not even sure it's things I wanna remember.
我甚至不确定是我想记忆的事情
What are you afraid of, toby?
你在担心什么 托比
From what little I know about my mother, she had the gift too.
当我很小的时 我就知道我妈也有这超能力
She was possessed by the voices.
她的脑海被各种声音占据
They drove her out of her mind.
把她逼疯了
You afraid that's what's gonna happen to you?
你担心自己会重蹈覆辙
Yeah, wouldn't you be?
是的 换你怎么想
We'll get through this.
我们会一起渡过难关的
That looked serious. is everything okay?
看上去挺严重的 怎么了
Yeah, it's alright. it's jake king, he's in undercover with the 35.
没什么 在35区卧底的杰克·金警员
He hasn't checked into his co for a couple of days or anyone on his team.
有好几天没和队里上司报到了
I'm just keeping an eye on him. that's all.
我要关注下此事 就这样
How's your case coming?
案子进展如何
A lot of dead ends.
处处碰壁
What you got?
那你找到点什么
Anna sokur, 28, single mom. works at a local diner.
安娜·索库 28岁 单身母亲 当地餐厅上班
They haven't seen her in two days.
同事有两天没见她了
Father?
父亲呢
Not in the picture.
没查到
Check out her place?
检查她住处了吗
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表