剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, it doesn't fit their normal mode.
是的 这可不是一般的乱
Yeah, this is crazy.
是的 非常乱
Someone didn't like fishing.
看来有人不是很喜欢钓鱼
What's that?
那是什么
You've been a good boy!
你是个好孩子
Have a candy.
来吃糖果
This face haunts Andy's thoughts.
这张脸经常萦绕在安迪的脑海里
He can't stop thinking about it.
他一直想着它
All right then.
原来是这样
Hey, Andy.
你好 安迪
Hey, it's, uh,
你好
It's nice to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
Ah, it's good to see you.
见到你真好
I got good news.
我有好消息告诉你
They arrested those two guys.
他们抓到那两个人了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
Did they confess?
他们认了吗
They confessed only to fencing the stolen goods.
他们只承认销赃
Well, that must be a lie.
是吗 那肯定在说谎
Is it?
是吗
Yes.
是啊
Do it.
拿着
You can take whatever you want.
你可以拿走任何东西
It was a lie when you said you didn't know Shanks and Knox.
你说你不认识香克斯和诺克斯是在撒谎
I don't.
我不认识他们
I mean I recognized their photos of...
我认出了他们的照片...
Yeah, I must have seen them around school.
那是因为我在学校见过他们
Yeah, Shanks said he met you at a party.
是吗 香克斯说他是在一个派对上见到你的
What are you... what are you saying?
你... 你在说什么
That I'm a liar?
你怀疑我在撒谎吗
I'm saying you gave Shanks the keys to your house.
我是说 是你把你家钥匙给香克斯的
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那样做
'Cause you wanted them in there.
因为你想让他们进去
I wanted them there?
我想要他们进去
It was your idea. It was your plan.
那是你的主意 是你的计划
What was my idea? Why would I let them
什么叫我的主意 为什么我要让他们
Into my house? You were in
进我的房♥子 你从一开始
On this from the beginning, Andy.
就参与了 安迪
I don't know
我不知道
What you're talking about.
你在说什么
Hi, Andy.
安迪
Have a candy!
快吃糖
What about the clown?
那么小丑呢
What's the clown?
小丑代表什么
Andy?
安迪
Do you recognize this?
你认得这个吗
Where did you get that?
你在哪里找到的
That belongs to my father.
那是我父亲的
Tell me about your father.
告诉我 你父亲是怎样的
Andy, tell me.
安迪 告诉我
That's not yours.
那不是你的
Why does this scare you?
为什么这会让你感到害怕
Who says it scares me?
谁说它让我害怕了
What'd he do to you?
他对你干了些什么
You had no right to take that.
你无权把它带走
He had no right to hurt you.
他也无权伤害你
Leave me alone! Leave me alone!
你别管 你 别 管
Did your father beat you?
你父亲有打过你吗
Is that why you had them
这就是为什么你让他们
Trash his den?
洗劫他的家吗
Wade!
韦德
Andy, tell me.
安迪 告诉我
What happened to your parents?
你父母怎么了
Who killed your mother and father?
是谁杀了你的父母亲
You tell me, Andy.
快告诉我 安迪
What did you see?
你看到了什么
He got what he deserved!
他该死
He got what he deserved!
他是罪有应得
He had to pay for what he did.
他要为他的所作所为付出代价
Only his pain didn't last for years.
真遗憾他的痛苦没有再持续多几年
What about your mother?
那你妈妈呢
Did she get what she deserved?
难道她也该死吗
Leave my mother out of this!
别提我妈妈
Is it because she didn't protect you?
是因为她没有保护你吗
What did you do with the knife, Andy?
安迪 你把刀藏哪儿了
What knife?
什么刀
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你说什么
What did you do with the knife?
你把刀藏哪儿了
Is it in the garage, Andy?
安迪 刀在车♥库♥是吧
I'm sorry? I'm sorry?
什么 你说什么
W-what garage?
什么车♥库♥
Seriously, if I hear her say,
说真的 如果我再听到她说
"You know what I mean?" one more time,
"你明白我的意思吗"
I am gonna throttle her with my bare hands.
我会亲手掐死她的
Full cranial x-ray. Overnight observation.
全颅腔X光检查 留夜观察
And after I kill her--
等我杀了她
Because I will kill her--
当然我一定会杀了她
I will hold you two personally responsible
我会让你们两个负责任的
Because you promised to keep her off my back.
因为你们答应过我 帮我摆脱她的
Well, Liv, not for a month.
小奥 还不到一个月呢
Oh, now it's three months.
已经三个月了
I am gonna kill her.
我要杀了她
Okay, tell her the truth.
好吧 那就跟她说实话吧
Tell her how you feel.
告诉她你的感受
I-I don't think she's that bad. No.
我不觉得她有那么遭
She is.
她就是那么遭
I find her delightful.
我觉得她很可爱啊
Oh, hey, Charlie, you gonna go see Andy?
查理 你要去见安迪吗
Yeah. Mind if I come?
是啊 介意我一起去吗
Not at all.
不介意
Forensics came back.
法医回来说
The knife belonged to Andy's dad.
那把刀是安迪的爸爸的
The prints on the knife belong to Andy.
而上面的指纹是安迪的
No way. So what do knox and shanks have to do with this?
不可能 那诺克斯和诺克斯都做了些什么
Could be that Andy arranged for them to break in.
可能是安迪安排他们闯进去的
They left the parents alive.
他们放过了他的父母
He came back hoping they'd take the rap.
安迪回到家 希望他们得到惩罚
Yeah, but andy has defense wounds.
但是安迪身上有抵抗性伤痕
Our guys say it's possible the wounds are self-inflicted.
我们的同事说有可能是他自己造成的
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Andy, I need to be sure that you understand
安迪 我要确定你明白
Everything I am about to tell you.
我要告诉你的每一点
You need to listen to me very closely.
你要仔细听我说
You are under arrest for the murder of your parents.
现在你因涉嫌谋杀你的父母被捕了
Ray, I need your help.
雷 我需要你帮忙
Hey, Toby.
托比
Ray. Thanks for coming.
雷 谢谢你能来
You know, they let those kids out on bail and they dropped
你知道吗 他们让那些孩子保释
The charges down to possession of stolen goods.
还把罪名降到私藏赃物
High-priced lawyers.
高价律师
I'm not surprised they got off.
他们能脱身我不惊讶
Ray, I got to crack this.
雷 我想要把这个案子搞清楚
So how can I help?
我要怎么帮你
I-I got to figure out this clown.
我要弄清楚小丑是怎么回事
I got to figure out the trashed room.
还有那个被抢的房♥间
I'm guessing from what you told me that the father would punish
我在想 你跟我说过那个父亲会体罚他
Or abuse him or some combination of both,
或者虐待他 或者两者都有
Enough to create a psychological trauma.
那就足以造成精神创伤了
And then he felt
当他为伤害他
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表