剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表
I didn't expect someone who was going to waste my time.
我可不想有人来浪费我的时间
Well, you do have a lot of time to waste.
你现在时间可是很充裕的
25 years, isn't it?
二十五年 对吧
So, let's talk.
那么就聊聊吧
See what happens.
你看到什么了
I was on the west coast on business.
我当时正在南岸出差
I took the red-eye home.
我坐夜航飞回来的
I got to the house about 8:00 a.m..
我早上八点左右到的家
Had breakfast and then I'm wondering,
吃过早饭后我就很纳闷
why is Katie still asleep?
凯蒂怎么还在睡觉
So I went upstairs.
我就上楼看看
There was blood on the sheets.
床单上都是血
There were feathers everywhere,
羽毛乱七八糟到处都是
I called the cops.
我报了警
They found fresh dirt on the shovel in my garage.
他们在我车♥库♥中发现沾着新鲜泥土的铲子
They found drops of Katie's blood
他们在我保时捷的后备箱
in the trunk of my porsche,
发现了凯蒂的血迹
And they found a bullet in the bed.
在床上还发现一枚子弹
Same caliber as my gun.
与我的枪口径相符
Which they never found.
但是他们没看见枪
Prosecution argued that you came home, you shot your wife,
控诉方起诉你入室 枪杀妻子
you drove somewhere and you buried her,
开车到某地然后把她埋了
you returned home
最后回到了家
Cristin call the 911
克丽丝丁拨的911
Their case was that I was a moron
他们认为我是个白♥痴♥
Because you'd have to be a moron to leave that many clues,
因为只有白♥痴♥才会留下那么多线索
And the jury bought it because they were morons,
陪审团们相信 说明他们也很蠢
Your defense?
你的辩词是
I loved Katie.
我爱凯蒂
We fought, yeah.
是的 我们会争吵
Was I a perfect husband? No.
我是个完美好丈夫吗 不
But then she wasn't a perfect wife,
但是她也好不到哪去
I can tell you this,
我能这么说
Everything I did, I did for Katie and Tyler.
我做所有的事 都是为了凯蒂和泰勒
Tyler's your son?
泰勒是你儿子
Yeah.
是的
First marriage.
首任妻子的孩子
Was he close to Katie?
他和凯蒂亲近吗
Oh, yeah, yeah you could say that,
是的 可以这么说
Are you close to him?
你和他亲近吗
Look, this has got nothing to do with tyler.
听着 这事和泰勒没关系
Your defense says that you were set up,
你的抗辩说你是被设计的
I was.
是的
You had to have made some enemies along the way.
这样一来你肯定有些敌人
Why would they kill your wife?
他们为什么杀你妻子
Why not kill you?
干嘛不杀了你
Someone hates you they kill you.
别人讨厌你 就会杀了你
Someone despises you, they kill the one you love.
恨你的时候 就杀掉你最爱的人
What do you mean, you don't know where the body is?
什么叫你不知道尸体在哪
I couldn't get a read.
我读不出来
Then someone must have moved the body for him.
那肯定是有人为他移尸
Or he doesn't know anything about the murder.
要不然他就是真的什么也不知道
Oh, Toby, please don't tell me that, come on,
托比 别说跟我说你相信他
Oz, it's possible this guy has a lot of enemies,
奥兹 有可能是这家伙树敌太多
I don't even know where to start,
我真不知道从哪下手
So how are we going to find this body?
那我们如何找到尸体
We can talk to his son, That's a good place to start.
我们和他儿子聊聊 这是个好方法
See this? my parents are calling me off the hook about this.
看见没 我爸妈不停地这样打电♥话♥来
My mom is so hopeful she sounds crazy.
老妈总是充满信心 有点癫狂
My father is so negative that you just want to strangle him.
我爸则是消极得很 弄得我真想掐死他
You should answer.
快接吧
You want me to answer?
你想我来帮你吗
Hello?
喂
Yeah, Yes, why?
是 好 为什么
What?
什么
My dad had a heart attack.
我爸心脏病犯了
Yeah mom, we're coming right now,
妈妈 我们现在就过来
It's okay,
没事的
That did they say,
医生怎么说
I don't know, He's gonna be fine,
不知道 他没事的
It was a panic attack,
是惊恐发作
Panic attack?
惊恐发作
That's okay that's cool that's a good thing,
没事的 是好消息
It's okay. Rapid heart rates, sweating,
没事 只是突发心率加快 出汗
Dizziness,Chest pains...
头晕 胸痛
All these symptoms can indicate a cardiac incident,
这些症状都会引发心脏病
But the test show that the heart is perferctly normal.
根据检查反映 他的心脏十分正常
That's one thing my damir normal.
看来达米尔也只有这个是正常的
Well he is a lovely man.
他很可爱
and he is ready to go home.
马上就可以出院了
So just make sure that he stays calm.
但他情绪不能过于激动
Okay you hear that mom, calm.
听见没妈妈 不能激动
Okay? Could you do that?
怎么样 行吗
Damir! oh! Alev...
达米尔 艾利弗
Osman, osman?
奥斯曼 奥斯曼
I met two paramedics.
我遇到了2个急救员
The stories they told me about you...
他们跟我说了你的事了
Is there any way we can keep him here for another week or two?
有没有办法让他再留院几周
No
不行
I agree to see you because my father askd.
我爸同意了 所以我才来见你的
But I don't have a clue what to say. We tried everything.
我不知道该怎么说 但已经试过很多方法了
Best lawyers.private eyes
顶尖律师 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Thanks for seeing us.
谢谢你抽空见我们
Appreciate that. You are welcome.
非常感谢 不用
You were in Boston when it happend?
事发时你人在波士顿对吧
Taking master in law in Harverd.
在哈佛上法学的硕士学位
Although, I got to tell you, I learned a lot more about law
顺便告诉你句 我爸对我的"历练"和学校相比
At my father's trial than I ever did at grad school.
让我学到了更多的法律知识
Oh yeah, how was that?
此话怎讲
Well, there's a murder and a murder trial.
就好比杀人犯和审讯谋杀犯
They're two different realities.
完全是两种不同的概念
My father was clearly set up.
我爸很明显是被陷害的
Listen bartolo, take care of it.
听着 巴托罗 当心点
You thinlk the jury was wrong?
你认为陪审团错了
Yeah
是的
Look, Katie is gorgeous.
瞧 凯蒂很漂亮
She's charming, sexy,
她性感迷人
Prosecutors turned the whole thing into a night-time soap,
控诉方把这案子搞的像晚间肥皂剧一般
Were you and Katie close?
你和凯蒂很熟吗
Not really, no.
实际上 不是很熟
Your father, was he a jealous guy?
你老爸是个嫉妒心强的人吗
Yeah.
有点儿
Did katie have any affairs?
凯蒂有没有私情
I know of one.
我知道一个
Did arthur know?? Yeah,
亚瑟知道吗 知道的
Yeah. hey, look, my father divorced two other wives.
听着 我爸都休了两个老婆了
There's not a reason he wouldn't have divorced a third.
他离第三次婚也不是问题
Well, maybe he got tired of losing half his money.
也许是他厌倦了分财产给别人了吧
You get tired of talking?
难道你不觉得自己话多吗
All right, thank you,
好吧 很谢谢你
Hey, no problem, good luck,
祝你走运
Thank you,
谢谢
All right, listen, I don't have the guy's last name.
听着 我不知道那家伙姓什么
But I want you to check out bartolo,
但是你能帮我查下叫巴托罗的人吗
Okay, do you have an image of this guy?
好吧 知道这人的长相吗
No, I saw him. he was maybe late 40s, latino.
我见过他 大约40岁 拉丁美洲人
Oz actually thinks it's the son.
事实上 奥兹认为是他儿子干的
Oh, does he now?
原来他这么想的啊
Okay, these are all the mopes in the system
这些就是资料库中
With first or last name bartolo.
姓或名叫巴托罗的人
剧集 | 读心人(2009) | 导航列表